I"M Not, Really, I'm Not Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I open my mouth and suck him in again and force myself down on his cock. I start to choke but force myself not to and I swallow like he told me too and press my head down and feel his cock slide down my throat a little. I start to pull up but he holds my head down.

'Just hold it there and relax Steffie. Breath through your nose.' I force myself to do that and realize that I can still breath with his cock in my throat. 'Now pull back sweetie, take a small breath and then show Daddy what you have learned.'

I pull back and then back in till it reaches my throat, I swallow and this time I take even more of his cock down my throat. I feel his hand gliding me, holding me on his cock, then letting me pull back and take a breath then take it down my throat again. Before I realize it, I can feel his pubes on my nose and know I have taken his cock all the way into my mouth. I never thought I would be able to do that without being forced.

He pulls me from his cock a short time later. 'Steffie, you are such a good cock sucking sissy. You really like sucking a cock deep into your mouth, don't you? You look like such a sweet innocent girl but down deep, you know you are nothing but a cock hungry slut. Am I right? Do you love it?'

'Yes Daddy. I like the way it makes me feel.'

He picks up something off the end table by the couch. 'This will make you want it so much more sweetie,' he says as he holds a small bottle of poppers below my nose and makes me take two big hits in each nostril.

My head feels so hot and my heart is pounding and when I look at his cock in front of my face, I want it so badly. I suck it into my mouth and this time I don't stop till I have it all the way down my throat. I feel his hands on both sides of my head and he starts face fucking me. it's almost more than I can stand but I don't try to stop him. I let Daddy take control and use me. I can feel the slobber running down my chin and sometimes he pulls his cock all the way out and smears the juices all over my face. All I know is I want more. He gives me another hit of the poppers and face fucks me some more.

'You want my cum baby girl?'

'Yes Daddy, please cum all over my face. I want to be Daddy's little cum slut.'

He strokes his cock a few times and shoots a big load all over my face. I had opened my mouth and he had shot some of his cum right into my mouth. I licked up the cum I could reach with my tongue. I was breathing so hard and all I could think about was his cock and how I liked it when he came on my face. I stayed there, looking up at him, as he fed me the rest of the cum on my face.

'That was a great blow job Steffie. You loved it, didn't you. You loved being a slut for Daddy.'

'Yes Daddy, I love Daddy's cock and like it when you feed me your cum.'

'Good girl, now you go freshen up and come back to Daddy.'

I go to the bathroom and wash my face and try to slow down my heart beat. The poppers make everything so different. I feel like I can't control myself after taking hits of it. I fix my makeup up best I can and go back to Daddy.

'Sit down sweetie. You have been such a sweet girl for Daddy but Daddy can't forget what a street whore you were before Daddy taught you better. I cannot let that go without punishing you for your bad behavior Steffie. You did blow a black stranger's cock tonight. That is not acceptable. I want you to take your purse and go into the main bedroom. You have two choices in there. One pile will go into your purse and you will leave the item with it on the bed. Take the other pile that you do not choose plus the item with it and place onto the dresser. Then I want you to lay down over the end of the bed, feet on the floor and hands under your head and wait for Daddy.'

I go into the master bedroom on a see two piles of cash on the bed. I go look at one pile and count the money. It's a thousand dollars but under the money is a leather flogger. I go over to the other piles of money and discover it's two thousand dollars but under the money is a cane about four feet long. I remember Chrissie mentioning a cane and how I should avoid doing anything that would make him use it on me. But, it's a thousand more. That's a lot of money. How bad can it be? I was able to take the leather strap. I remember how much it hurt and I was able to handle it. This can't be that much worse, can it? I know I shouldn't be greedy but it's a thousand dollars more!!

I pick up the thousand dollars and the flogger and put them on the dresser. I put the two thousand dollars in my purse and leave the cane on the bed. I lay down over the end of the bed and wait for Daddy and hope I didn't make the wrong decision.

'I see that Steffie isn't just a naughty little cum slut but she is also a greedy little bitch. That says so much about you, Steffie.'

'I just want to please you Daddy.'

'Your choice, while surprising me, does please me. There is just something about seeing the bright red line across nice white cheeks that just does it for me and I have already told you how watching you cry makes me so hard. You need to know what can happen to you if you are not obedient to Mr. Grant, me or anyone else he gives you to. This will also give you motivation to improve your feminine mannerisms. There is a lot of room for improvement.'

'Please don't hurt me too badly, Daddy. I let myself be treated like a sissy whore and then tried to be a good little girl for my Daddy. I really did try hard Daddy.'

'This is how this is going to work Steffie. You are going to tell me something nasty that you have done, want to do or want done to you. The nastier I find the comment, the lighter the blow. It's time you admit things to yourself. But first, we need a starting point, don't we, so I know whether to cane you softer or harder. Now Steffie, raise that ass up high for Daddy.'

I arch my back trying to lift me ass higher and wait for what I know is coming. The wait seems long and I wish he would just do it and get it over. Then I feel his hands reach down and tear the back of my panties exposing both my ass cheeks. Then I feel a burning pain across my ass and I cry out loudly. 'OWWW OWWW, oh god Daddy, that really hurt.'

He smiles as he see the red line across her ass. 'It's supposed to hurt sweetie,' he says, tapping the cane lightly on my ass. 'Now tell me about Stevie.'

I feel a tear run down my cheek as I try to think of something to tell him. 'Stevie is really a sissy fag and likes to be called Steffie.' I brace myself but he makes me wait and when I finally relax a little, the cane strikes again, at least as hard as the first one. I cry out and want to stand up and rub my sore ass but I know if I do that, things will probably just get worse.

'I wasn't impressed Stevie. Look at you, laying across my bed wearing a dress and letting a man you barely know punish you harshly. What kind of boy does that kind of things?'

'Stevie wants strangers to see that he is a nasty whore. He loved it when Leon pulled him through the lobby of the hotel and he knew everyone thought he was a sissy whore and Leon was his pimp. He thought about resisting enough that maybe Leon would slap him in front of everyone.' Then I hear the cane as it parts the air. 'OWWW OWW OW. It hurts, it really hurt,' I plead even though this blow was quit as hard.

'Tell me more about that faggot Stevie.'

'He loves sucking cock especially when men force him to take more that he can take easily. He likes it when the men rub their slobber covered cocks all over his face. He likes it when men humiliate him verbally. He loves eating cum. It makes him realize, that even though he might be dressed like a girl, he really is nothing but a wimpy little queer boy.' The cane leaves another red mark across my ass and I can't keep from crying when I hear him tell me to tell him more.

I get out between sobs. 'Steffie liked it when you pissed on her face and when you made her drink your piss. It helped her realize that she really was a slut and that no matter how disgusting something might be, that she would do it. It made it worse for her that she enjoyed being treated like that.'

'How did Stevie feel about that. I bet he would make a good urinal for me when we are at work. What do you think Steffie? Do you think Stevie deserves to be treated like that?'

I think about what he said and how I better respond. The thought of doing that when I'm not high would be so much different. Then, I think about the cane Daddy is tapping lightly on my ass. 'Yes Daddy, I think you should treat Stevie like that. After all, he is nothing but a fag wimp.' This time the cane isn't that hard.

'Much better Steffie. Tell me more about the wimp.'

'He lets a couple guys at his apartment complex use him. They made him wear a pair of too tight speedos out in front of everyone and then they all watched as he followed the two of them to Marcus's apartment. I know what they think will happen in there.'

'Whose Marcus?'

'Marcus is a black man at the complex. You know Troy. He told Marcus about how he was going to turn me into his pet boy. They made me suck their cocks in his apartment. Marcus wanted to fuck me but Troy wouldn't let him.'

'Stevie must really like black cock.'

'The fag just likes cock Daddy. It doesn't matter whose or what color it is. He wants to suck it.'

I think Stevie needs the cane to really hurt this time. It's so pathetic what a wimp he is. Beg me to cane his ass really hard this time Steffie. You know he deserves it. It's his fault that you are going to become a sissy.'

Oh god, I know what I have to do. It's all so strange. The ecstasy still giving me a buzz. It's so strange that he is talking to me like I'm two different people. If I think about what I'm like as Steve and how I feel now. I know it is his fault. He should have never given in at first. He should have been more of a man. 'Do it Daddy. Punish Steve for letting this happen to me.

Then I find out what Chrissie was talking about. He starts caning me over and over holding me down with one hand as he canes me with the other. I'm cry so loudly and begging him to stop and when he stops, I just collapse but can't stop crying.

'Steffie, you will talk to Stevie and tell him that he better start acting really gay at work or when out with others. There is no need for him to keep trying to acting masculine, that he is a failure as a man. He is not to act feminine like Chissie but, if anyone looks at him, they will know that he is a flaming faggot. He will start dressing more appropriately at work. No more suits at work. He will start wearing silk or satin shirts in soft pastel colors. Have him talk to Chrissie about the slim leg pants she wears. Some in black and white. Shoes must have at least a two-inch heel. You make sure he is dressed properly before he come to work Monday.'

I lay there listening and realize how bad this is going to get. I know they must have numerous videos of me by now. How can I do anything except what they want? I try to stop crying and then Daddy helps me stand up and look at him. I can't stop crying when I see the look on his face.

'Do you think you can remember all that to tell Stevie. You let him know he is the new office bimbo. I'm sure once we get his hair dyed blonde with some pink highlights, he won't have any trouble behaving like the good little fag bimbo.'

'Yes Daddy. I will make sure he knows what is expected of him.'

'Daddy really like Steffie but Stevie needs a lot of improvement. He really must learn his place. I know Tom has a nice hairbrush in his desk. I'm sure that will help Stevie understand.'

We go back into the living room. 'I'm going to call Leon. I really need to get some sleep. I really enjoyed my time with you Steffie. Tom has a rule that you would have to agree to meet me again. He won't send someone back that doesn't want to go. I hope you will consider meeting me again some time Steffie.'

I just look at him for a short time. 'Did you enjoy caning my ass Daniel?'

'Yes Steffie, I enjoyed it very much.'

'I'm glad and Daddy, I think I needed that. It really hurt but I was also feeling other things. The feeling of helplessness, the loss of control, knowing that there is nothing I you can do about it. I remember thinking about the things you made me say and how you talked to me. I realized that suffering for you seemed right and I felt like I needed it, deserved it. I would meet with you again.'

'That's not usually Steffie. Some people are meant to be in control and others are meant to serve those people. You are one of those that do not measure up and needs guidance from those above. You will be used and abused by many men and you will love it. You really are a fag slut Stevie. I know you thought you were straight but you are one of the biggest faggots I have ever met with Stevie. Keep that in mind when you think you don't need what men like me can provide.'

I listen and wonder if he is right. Men have mistreated me, humiliated me, punished me and fucked me and all I can think about is how I responded to being treated like this. Did I resist enough or did I give in to Troy and Mr. Grant too easily? Why did I like some of it so much? it was very humiliating at times but I got through it and sometimes I really loved it. The punishment was so strange. It hurt so badly but every time, I couldn't stop thinking that I needed this. I needed to cry for them and show them how weak I really am. Oh god, how did this all happen?

'Leon is here Steffie. You can keep the dress you are wearing. Sorry but you need to go to the limo without panties. Now this is for you sweetie. You were perfect,' he says as he hands me a check for three thousand dollars. 'That will make it a nice round number Steffie. I hope we meet again soon.

I take the check and go to the elevator. My makeup is messed up. I'm wearing a yellow and black sundress wearing Mary Janes shows and I have to get into the elevator with a middle-aged businessman. I'm standing in front of him and can feel his glare.

'Nice dress sissy boy.' I don't say anything trying to ignore him. 'Maybe we should go back up to my room. I will make it worth your while.'

'I have to go Sir.'

'Oh well, sucked all the cocks you wanted already? Just as well, probably cum dripping out of your boy cunt.' I just ignore him. 'I would fuck you nice and hard sissy boy. I know you queers like it like that,' he says as the elevator door opens. I hurry out hoping that creep doesn't follow me and I get to the limo and Leon gets me home.

I lay back not even bothering to take off the dress. I open my purse. Inside is a check for $5,000, another for $3,000 and two thousand in hundred-dollar bills. This is the most money I have ever had. Usually, I'm living paycheck to paycheck. Damn, I have some money. I think about all that happened with Daniel and I realize that I enjoyed that experience. It was like I was an actor, a very slutty actress to be more correct. I realize that I really kind of like wearing women's clothes. I have to smoke a joint and think about all this. I eventually fall asleep in my dress.