All Comments on 'I Made My Sister Ch. 02'

by Max121

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Max121Max121about 15 years agoAuthor
More to follow

Hi folks. These are my first submissions so bear with me! I know to make each chapter longer. There is more of this story line awaiting approval. Ta!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Keep Up the Good Work

Max, ignore the whiners. Your first story is off to a great start. And, like any good story, a bit of suspense just adds to the entertainment. We know we must come back and read the next chapter or we'll be left hanging with nothing.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
what is written is good

I hope the story doesn't stretch out too long, I'm still interested. Thanks ......Rich

LokiKarameikosLokiKarameikosabout 14 years ago
Interesting

So far you have kept my interest, and that usually is hard to do, but by taking it slow and building it up it is keeping me wanting to read the next chapter, which is what a good author does with his/her readers.

JhMcKnJhMcKnalmost 6 years ago
I made my Sister, Part 2

I loved your choice of words, especially knickers. I know the word knickers has a different meaning in the UK than it does in the USA, but to me knickers are the long panties that go down ones thighs and cover the stocking tops and garter clips. Being hers were black also enhanced my perspective of them.

Mommies need to fuck their sons. Need to be bred by their sons, need to suck their sons cocks and fuck them good until the seed erupts out of sons cock and breeds mother again.

Mother needs to hold her sons cock when he pisses so she can feel the stream surging through his cock as it flows out his pee slit.

I look forward to finding out that mommy is knocked up again.

jhmckn@gmail.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous