All Comments on 'I Make Kelly Mine Ch. 02'

by docmagnus

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 12 years ago
A nice story,

spoiled a little by your loquacity; 'peruse' instead of 'surf', and so on. You don't have to write like a dictionary salesman or Times correspondent to tell a good story.

4 stars because of this alone; the story was probably worth five, but I can't give you four and a half.

Thank you for posting.

hyzenthlay21hyzenthlay21over 12 years ago
I wish this would happen to me!

I loved your story! It is one of the greatest fantasies of mine to have a session exactly like that! Now, to find the perfect master for it....

Nurse_TwistedNurse_Twistedover 6 years ago
Rough, But Hot

People peeing on people doesn't do anything for me. That having been said, this still managed to be seriously hot. Very intense power dynamics in this one. I know you got rung up by some commenters for the way He treated her. Ignore them. I liked it.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
Still only 3 stars

This chapter was better than the first but still only gave it 3 stars for some inconsistencies. The most glaring one was when she was told go get down on her hands and knees. Nowhere did you ever mention taking the handcuffs off of her so how was she able to get on her HANDS and knees? The other was when he gave her the instructions and said: "Any failure to follow instructions will result in my re-starting the whipping at No. 1". When he hit her for the last time, she said: "Ohhhh...oh my fucking god! Thank you, master. I'm a slave-bitch. Please use me for butt-fucking, and...and piss all over me afterwards if you like. Please, please, fuck me now! Please!" She did NOT call out what number the last "thwack" was so he should've started over again. To not follow through with his threat makes him inconsistent with his demands. Still not sure if I am going to go on and read My Second Tryst With Kelly.

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966over 5 years ago
Nice!

I came here after reading Soppingwetpanties story from Kelly's point of view ... WOW just as steamy! Thank you Sir!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
After reading the story line with soppingwetpanties about Kelly

I came to read this one from the Dom's pov. I liked the whole story except, again, when he hauls off and slaps her hard several times both when they get in the room and the second time before he sends her out to get the enema kit. The red marks would be evident at the pharmacy and no one asked her about it and the dom is unconcerned. He is not concerned about whipping her about 45 times with his/her belt and provided no aftercare before he left. There are people that get off on this kind of pain slut routine and Kelly could be one of those. WHat is she going to tell her husband whenever she gets home. Those whip marks are going to be there several days. We should get more chapters of their relationship until she is either broken or he releases her. It has been almost a decade now so I doubt we will find the end. I really liked the concept and they did have a safe word.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdocmagnus@docmagnus
Author's live and die inside based on the response to their stories. Please consider leaving a comment, or sending me feedback. I'd love to hear from you, regardless of how you feel about my writing. All of my sexual fantasies tend to skew towards the BDSM side of things. My ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES