All Comments on 'I Married a Nympho'

by CaseyBea

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

That is a pretty stupid thing to do, even for a willing cuckold.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

A ONE night pass will satisfy a nympho? ROFL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
fetish?

More fetish than a LW type story

CaseyBeaCaseyBeaover 3 years agoAuthor
Should have Been "Group Sex"

Apparently, the folks at Literotica switched this story to "Loving Wives." I had selected "Group Sex" when it was submitted. I know it's not an LW story.

Love,

Casey

jsmangisjsmangisover 3 years ago
A Unique Story

I have not read any story on this site that even came close to the uniqueness of this one. Although tales like this are normally not my favorites, I found this one intriguing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What good is a one night pass?

She can catch every sexually transmitted disease known to man in that time frame. and once she gets revved up there will be no stopping her. The basic premise of this story is a failure. And her actions are more of a fetish than a loving wives tale. Add to that the fact that nymphomaniacs are people with emotional issues that can't achieve sexual satisfaction and you end up with this train wreck. Poorly thought out drivel.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Willing cuckoldry garbage.

Gets an automatic ONE STAR rating.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

Nonsense! "Hypersexuality disorder" can easily be treated with behavioral therapy or the administration of antiandrogens. So don’t tell shit that people with this forced posture have to fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
@CaseyBea

This ABSOLUTELY is a loving wives story. The main focus is on the fact that they both get turned on by her having sex with others. That's the main focus of this whole section. Sure it has other elements in it, like the group sex part, but the story would have been every bit as hot had it only been one guy she picked up.

And don't you just love how these self righteous morons come to porn site to read stories and jack off, and just because it doesn't fit their own peculiar kink, they try to tear it apart. Its FICTION you neanderthals. Grow up. Pointing out discrepancies in fictional stories just makes you look like a complete tool. Show us a story you like and I'm sure we could find 100 things wrong with it. The difference is we are not as much of a cunt as you are and don't do it.

CaseyBea, please ignore the fools and please continue to write. This story was absolutely one of the hotter ones posted recently. Thank you.

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

As fantasy fun to read got you 3 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I know I was married to a nymph too

I was married to a nymph too. We accepted it. Once over a two week period we had 17 different guys come over and fuck her. I ate a lot of cum and loved doing it.

robroy93robroy93over 3 years ago
I had me one too

I had me one of them there nympths too. One weekend she fucked 73 different men. She died sometime Saturday night, but nobody noticed til she didn't get up to watch the Packers on Sunday Night Football. I'll miss her, had to get my own beer and natchoes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nympho Wives Rock!

My wife doesn't quite measure up to the gal in your story; she only needs one lover at a time!

We married when we were 20, and now 15 years later, she is still putting out for other men. I can hardly get an erection unless I am eating another guys' cum out of her cunt.

We are not into fem-dom play. However, when she comes home from a "date" our favorite position is her in cowgirl, right over my face and she feeds me his cum. By now, I have probably swallowed gallons of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pretty Crass,....

...... But kinda fun. It appears to be a perfect match.

Fun, but no element that draws the reader into the story.

3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

why you need eat semen from Your slut wife pussy loser wimp, you should be eat from direct dick. . get HIV also good for YOU loser wimp pathetic loser

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story in ways remind me of when my wife and I met, we through a mutual friend but being that we lived in different states we talked on the phone for 2 months before our first date but on that night we did have some very good sex 3&1/2 hours of sex and came in her 3 times and ate her to orgasm between each time. We’ve been married now for 23 years and for most of those years we would have sex 2 to 3 times per day. I knew she had a very sexual past just by the way she would f**k me but I never could get her to tell me about sexual encounters which I would loved to have heard about, but I always got turned on thinking about how many men she had screwed. I know that the first time she mentioned to me about getting some porn movies she always wanted the kind that a woman was with 2 or more men, she has never admitted it but I believe she has done it in past which really turns me on to think about it. I’ve always wanted to do her with another man in our bed as I’ve also been bi- curious. She as well has told me in the past that she wondered what being with a woman would be like. I’m pretty sure she was a nympho in her days, I wouldn’t mind her being one now but I’ve never been able to get her to act on it, even after I’ve told her that I would want to share her. I’ve tasted her with my semen in her, but I’ve always wanted to taste her after another man has finished in her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

great story! you have to do another chapter!

LoisKnight69LoisKnight69almost 3 years ago

I find it hilarious that so many people visit a porn site where they read a 3 part story - and then issue warnings about hiv and std's. Also funny are those who disapprove of the sex or the story's theme. You have to wonder what they thought a story entitled "I Married a Nymphomaniac" would be about? Maybe they thought the story would be about a traditional minded man, a virgin prior to the marriage, with a stern unbending sense of honor, who would viciously kill his cheating wife and her sex partners.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well written and highly erotic

PennyAwfulPennyAwful10 months ago

I gave 5 stars. The writing was crisp and story moved along briskly. The Hemingway of dirty stories. The details were nice and vulgar which I mean in the best way possible. I put this in the urgent, I want a story to read as I jerk off. I ain't expecting Geoffrey Chaucer in LW. I didn't expect to like the "bi" aspect, but it wasn't off putting to me at all. Thank you to the author. I wish my wife was like Paula. She would have a permanent "hall pass"

pasadenaapasadenaa7 months ago

I wish, Paula would be my wife!! Thanks Bea, for this loveley written story!

Campus77Campus775 months ago

A sure fire way to raise a fellow's cock. Great story.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut3 months ago

Lots of readers appear to have enjoyed this. I tried but it's just not my thing.

Not marked as I'm not sure I could separate the quality of writing from the subject matter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaseyBea@CaseyBea
I've written several published novels, but I enjoy getting "down and dirty" once in a while here, and going deep into the taboo areas that a lot of mainstream readers might not appreciate (or who secretly would, but would never admit to it in public!) Several of my stories hav...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES