I Married a Nympho Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,365 Followers

He got up from the couch and gave her a gentle hug and a light kiss--so as not to rub his wet-spot against her dress or smear her lipstick. "Have fun," he said. "I can't wait to hear all about it."

***

When Bobby got home, he was still optimistic that the sexy lady at the restaurant wasn't just teasing the shit out of him and was really going to show up. Actually, fantasizing might be a better term than being optimistic.

He took out her thong panties again, and inhaled the musky scent from their crotch once more. He'd had his face in a pussy or two, and he knew that was the smell of arousal. The smell and the mental image of her tits inside her gaping dress caused his dick to grow... again.

He stripped out of his clothes, and as much as he wanted to beat off, he resisted on the off-chance that she actually did show up. He went and got in the shower.

He was wearing light khaki slacks and an untucked white dress shirt--trying to look sophisticated but casual--when the knock came on his door. His heart leapt and his dick twitched inside his boxers.

"Hi!" Paula said brightly when he opened the door. "Remember me?"

"Hi! Yes. Sure. Of course," he stammered in reply. "Come in! Come in!"

He closed the door, and Paula said, "I don't believe we've been properly introduced." She extended her hand, and went on, "I'm Paula."

"I'm Bobby," he said as they shook.

"There, now that that's out of the way..." she said as she stepped forward, put her arms around him, and kissed him on the mouth.

After ten or fifteen seconds, she broke the kiss, and said, "You didn't think I'd come, did you?"

"I, um, well, I hoped you would," he replied.

She smiled, and said, "I never make a promise I don't intend to keep." With her arms still around him, she pulled her body tightly to his--feeling his entrapped boner against her leg.

He put his hands in the middle of her back and pulled tightly, too, feeling her tits against his chest.

"Did you like looking down my blouse at the restaurant?" she asked softly with her face almost touching his. "Did peeking at my tits give you a hard-on?" She punctuated the sentence by moving her leg and rubbing the bulge in his pants.

"Yes!" he said emphatically. "To both!"

"What a naughty boy," she said with a teasing smile. "Did you go into the bathroom and jerk-off your boner?" she asked.

"No! I, um, I wanted to, you know, wait," he stammered.

"Oh, I'm so glad to hear that!" she said. "I always like taking the first cum of the night in my mouth." As she spoke, she dropped one hand and slid it between her leg and his erection, rubbing it with her open palm.

He swallowed hard and moved his hands down onto the curve of her ass.

After several teasing seconds, she separated from him, and said, "Take off your pants."

He had his belt and button undone and was pulling down his fly in seconds. When Paula noticed his boxers, she said, "Leave your shorts on. Pull your dick out through the fly; your balls, too. I like that look. It makes a blowjob seem more spontaneous; a little more nasty."

He dropped his pants, kicked them to the side, and then as he delicately maneuvered his boner and balls out through his boxer's fly, Paula tugged at the top of her dress, pulling the V apart so that it hooked under her proudly supported tits with their completely exposed nipples.

"One nasty look deserves another, right?" she said as she went into a squat in front of him.

"Oh, man!" he moaned almost involuntarily as he looked down at the biggest and most beautiful set of tits he had ever seen in real life.

Paula smiled up at him, then took his dick in her hand, and rubbed its drooling cock-head against one stiff nipple, then the other.

Paula had experienced just about all shapes and sizes of cocks over the years, from fat BBC's to long, skinny pricks; from arrow-straight boners to hard-ons that curved in every direction, but Bobby's dick was unique. It had a fat mushroom-shaped head that looked like it belonged on the tip of a huge BBC, but then narrowed down to a "stem" that was half the head's diameter, making the "cap" seem even more pronounced.

To get his shirt tails out of the way, Bobby grabbed them and pulled the button-front shirt off over his head like a t-shirt, throwing it toward a chair.

With her fist wrapped around the stem of Bobby's fascinating dick, Paula ground his slippery mushroom against her nipple, almost as if she was trying to get its stiffened nub to poke into his pee-hole.

He groaned and she could feel him contracting his groin muscles.

She smiled up at him and said, "You're almost ready to cum, aren't you?"

A bit embarrassed, he swallowed hard, and said, "Sorry."

"Don't be," she said in a sexy, breathy tone. "It makes my pussy wet to know I turn you on so much." She angled his dick upward and swirled her tongue over the surface of his big cock-head, then lightly touched the spongy knob with her lips. She lifted her mouth away, trailing a fine, glistening thread of pre-cum, and told him, "Don't hold it back, sweetheart. Blow your hot, saved-up load of jism right in my mouth! I promise you there'll be more to come."

With that she began gently massaging his balls and stroking his dick while she took turns lapping and sucking on his big, drooling mushroom cock-head. It had a wonderful a fat ridge all the way around that Paula locked her lips over as she sucked and rubbed her tongue all over it.

As his breathing quickened with his approaching release, she pulled off his cock-head with her lips still wrapped tightly around it, deforming its squishy shape as she went.

She then let go of his dick, and said, "You do it! Grab your fat cock and jerk off in my mouth! Blow that hot fucking load of cum right on my tongue!"

With her mouth wide open and her tongue stuck out an inch in front of his ready-to-burst dick, Bobby wrapped his hand around it and began beating it harder and faster than he had probably ever jerked off before.

Within twenty seconds, he let out a deep guttural growl through clenched teeth, as he felt the first pent-up rope of thick, hot cum burn its way up through his cock like a jet of lava. As it burst out through the constriction of his pee-hole his growl turned to a near whine at the searing pain of the explosive release that was at the same time the epitome of pleasure.

Bobby's first blast of cum was so powerful and so straight that it caught Paula by surprise and shot right into her throat. She had to fight not to gag, but she managed to quickly recover, and held her mouth wide open while he jerked squirt after built-up squirt of his hot jism into waiting maw.

When he finally slowed his strokes and began taking huge recovering breaths, Paula's mouth was full to almost-overflowing. She licked and kissed his fat cock-head one more time, tilted her head back so he could see how full of his jism her mouth was, and then made a show of swallowing.

Standing there on shaky legs catching his breath, he let go of his softening dick as Paula got to her feet. She took his head in her hands and planted a hot, open-mouth, tongue-filled kiss on him without giving him time to think about the fact that her mouth had just been filled with his own cum. She didn't know where he might stand on the subject of cum-eating, of course, but she actually hoped she was exposing him to something new.

As his breathing rate came back down to something like normal, Paula stepped back, and made a show of looking him up and down from head to toe. She smiled, and said, "You look even better with your clothes off than I imagined when I was flirting at the restaurant."

"Thanks," he said. "You, too. I mean, you have... beautiful breasts."

She smiled at his youthful awkwardness and said, "Would you like to kiss them?"

"Oh, God, yes!" he answered. "May I?"

"Only on two conditions," she said. "First, we're not pretending to be in polite society here. I don't have breasts; I have tits. Tits with fat stiff nipples that like to be sucked and pinched and pulled. And I don't have a vagina, either; I have a cunt or a pussy... and it's soaking wet right now, and hungry to be fucked. And you don't have a penis; you have a fat dick or a stiff cock."

She gave him a little grin, and went on, "I also have an asshole." She paused a second for that to sink in, and then added, "And so do you." She really did enjoy exposing people to new things, and from his expression she was sure that was going to be new territory.

She gave him a quick kiss and went on, "The second thing is, don't ask. Do anything to me you want. I'll let you know if it's not something I want to do--though I can't imagine what that would be--and I'll also tell you if you can do it better." She gave him another kiss, and said, "Deal?"

"Fuck yes!" he said, grabbed her head and gave her a hard, hungry kiss.

As they kissed--mashing each other's mouths, sucking tongues, and biting lips--he slid both his hands down her neck and across her shoulders under her already-parted dress. He pushed it off her shoulders and slid it down her arms. He had envisioned it dropping to the floor, but the way it was fastened at the waist stopped it while it was still gathered around her wrists putting her into a very mild bondage situation.

A long-held fantasy being accidentally realized, his half-resurrected boner hanging out through the fly of his boxers grew quickly to full stiffness as he held her hands at her sides while mauling her mouth with his own.

Paula recognized his increased intensity and made no attempt to "escape."

He pushed her hands around behind her, wrapped in the twisted fabric of her dress, and held them both with one hand. Then, as he bent his head down, he brought his free hand up. As his mouth covered one of Paula's fat, engorged nipples, the fingers of his hand mashed into the soft, up-lifted flesh of her other tit.

He went back and forth a few times, sucking hard on as much of one tit as he could get in his mouth while pulling on the rubbery nub of the other with his finger and thumb.

Still holding her hands behind her, he straightened up and went back to kissing her, shoving his tongue in her mouth and sucking and biting her lips. Paula responded by giving as good as she got. She was pleased that Bobby wasn't timid, but she still wanted to show him new things.

While they chewed on each other's mouths, Bobby reached down with his free hand and pushed it between Paula's legs, pressing the fabric of her dress against her panty-covered pussy. He rubbed hard, taking her whole pussy-mound in his hand and squeezing it.

She parted her lips from his a fraction of an inch, and talking into his mouth as their tongues continued to flick each other, she said, "Get me out of this dress, Bobby! And get your shorts off! I want to feel that fat cock getting shoved up my cunt!"

It took him a moment to figure out how the dress fastened over her left hip, but when he did, he pulled it open and pushed it off her wrists and the rest of the way onto the floor.

He took a step back and as he threaded is boner and balls back through the fly of his boxers he stared at the fantasy-come-true MILF standing in front of him in sheer white stockings held up by a white garter belt, and with a matching white bra holding up her naked tits. Her pussy was covered by a triangle of thin white fabric made even more sheer by the fact that it was soaking wet.

He kicked his boxers toward the scattered clothes, and then Paula took him in a tight embrace and covered his mouth with hers, again. As they kissed, they moved against one another so that Bobby felt the hard nubs of her tits against his chest and she felt his stiff cock grinding against her wet pussy, pressing the fabric of her panties into her slit.

Barely breaking their steaming kiss for a few words at a time, Paula said, "Where's your bedroom, Bobby... I want to feel this hot mouth... sucking my pussy... and your tongue shoved up my dripping cunt-hole... I want you to... face-fuck my cunt... and make me cum in your mouth!"

Twenty seconds later Paula was on her back on Bobby's queen-size bed with her legs spread, her knees up, and her stocking-clad feet on the bedspread. Bobby crawled onto the bed--his steel-hard boner hanging down between his legs--and slid his hands along Paula's inner thighs.

His thumbs brushed closely along both sides of her pussy mound as his fingers made their way to the narrow elastic waistband of her thong panties. He wrapped them around the white lace band, but then Paula put her hands on top of his to stop him from pulling her panties off.

"Eat me through my panties!" she told him. "Use your tongue and poke them into my pussy lips! Grind the cloth against my stiff little clit! Get my panties good and wet with my cunt juice, Bobby; they're going to be your souvenir. I want you to be able to smell my pussy on them for months!"

As she held his hands he leaned down and lapped from where the thong disappeared between her ass cheeks all the way up over her clit to the top of the sheer fabric triangle. He then moved back down and pressed as hard as he could with his tongue to shove the silky wet cloth between her soft pussy lips and into her cunt-hole.

It couldn't go very deep, of course, but the pressure from Bobby's tongue caused the fabric to tighten, producing a wonderful slightly-rough force along her whole pussy at one time.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" Paula moaned and lifted her ass off the bed to try to add to the pressure. "Do my clit, Bobby! Mash my burning little nub with your tongue! Can you feel it? Can you feel my stiff clit through my panties?"

"Mmm!" he replied with his mouth planted tightly over Paula's cunt and his tongue rubbing firmly up and back over the cloth-covered nub.

Suddenly, Paula pushed on his hands with his fingers still wrapped around her panty's waistband, and said, "Okay! I don't think these are going to hold any more pussy juice; get them off me so you can eat my cunt for real!"

He straightened up on his knees and she brought her legs together so he could thread the soaked panties off them. Before tossing them onto his dresser, he held them to his nose and inhaled deeply.

Paula smiled at him and said, "That aroma is going to be even better in a day or two. And I hope you get a raging hard-on and beat off every time you smell them."

He smiled back, and said, "Oh, you can count on that!"

She spread her legs again, and said, "Now, where were we?"

He leaned back down and covered her now-naked pussy with his mouth, sucking on as much of it as he could all at once. He then drew his mouth closed until he was kissing the soft, wet lips directly over her cunt-hole. He followed that by extending his tongue as deep as he could make it go into her love tunnel.

As Bobby tongue-fucked her cunt, Paula put her hands lightly on the back of his head and laid her own head back on the pillow. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation. She was a bit surprised that the kid had as much technique as he did.

As nice as it felt to have her pussy eaten by someone who knew what they were doing, it was a little disappointing at the same time. She had envisioned herself teaching the youngster the finer points of love making. Apparently, he already knew some of those; she was going to have to up her game. That thought brought a smile to her face.

She raised her head so she could see him again, moved her hands down onto the sides of his face, and pulled gently, moving his mouth an inch or two up her pussy. "Work on my clit, Bobby," she told him.

He pursed his lips and sucked gently as he flicked the tip of his tongue over the nub, now free of the constraining panties and able to poke up out of Paula's pussy lips. He had eaten pussy and licked clits before, but none of them had been like this one. It was huge!

"Suck on it, Bobby!" she told him. "Suck on my tiny girl-cock! That's what it is, you know. If I'd been born a boy that would have grown into my cock." She moved her hands down his face and then onto her pussy, and as she pulled the lips apart, she said, "Look at it."

He lifted his face and she moved her fingers to get her clit to bulge up and out from its normally-hidden sheath.

"See? Doesn't it look like a tiny little cock?" she said. "It has a little cock-head and everything. Isn't that fascinating?"

It was indeed fascinating to him. He had had a hard time finding the buried little clit of the last girl whose pussy he'd eaten. Paula's actually did look like a miniature cock! It's little fire helmet head seemed to be formed where her pussy lips joined together at the top as if there had been some confusion in the womb as to which way to go, and this was the compromise. The way that Paula was bulging it out with her fingers, it even looked like it was poking out of its foreskin.

"Suck it, Bobby!" she told him. "Give my tiny little girl-cock a blow job!"

He leaned back down, pursed his lips, and sucked the little erection between them. He mashed his chin hard into Paula's pussy to get as much of her curious clit into his mouth as he could. As he sucked on it, he played his tongue all over and around the mini-dick, exploring every millimeter of its intriguing shape.

"Oh, yes!" she moaned as she wigged her hips to grind his chin harder into her cunt while enjoying his girl-dick blow job.

He then began bobbing his head while sucking and flicking the clit's head with his tongue. His head movement was less than an inch but it caused Paula to throw her head back, push her hips up, and groan, "Oh, fuck yes, Bobby! Suck my clit! Give it a fucking blow job!"

He interspersed his rapid bobs with the occasional hard suck-and-pull with his lips clamped tightly around the fat nub, stretching it as far out as he could.

Paula moaned, enjoying his surprisingly aggressive style. His all-in attack on her tiny "girl-cock" made her wonder if he had ever sucked a guy-cock... or maybe at least fantasized about it.

"Oh, God, that's good, Bobby! You're gonna make me cum!" she told him. "Shove your finger up my cunt and rub my g-spot! You know where that is?"

He rotated his head, lifting his chin out of her pussy just enough to get his hand in there, and pushed his long middle finger as far up her cunt-hole as his other curled fingers would allow.

Although it was only a single finger, it was the first penetration that Paula's overheated cunt had received since she started making herself horny at the restaurant by teasing this kid. It felt glorious, and she sucked in her breath as he mashed his fist hard into her pussy, driving the digit deep and then wiggling around while still sucking on her fat clit.

She was about to tell him how to find her g-spot when he slid his fingertip over the almond-pit-shaped gland and then began pressing it and making little circles.

"Oh, yeah!" she moaned at the inside-outside attack on her cunt. Again, she was a bit disappointed that she wasn't able to teach him a new trick, but on the other hand, it felt fucking wonderful!

As her orgasm quickly built, she groaned, "Oh, yeah, Bobby! Do it! Make my horny MILF cunt cum right in your face! Suck me and fuck me, Bobby! Oh, Christ, yeah!"

As he sucked and bobbed rapidly on her clit he began hammering his fist into her soaked pussy lips, driving his finger deep and grinding its tip hard over her g-spot with every jab.

Within seconds Paula groaned, "Oh, shit, yes!" and her pussy erupted with its first pent-up orgasm of the night. Her cunt-juice poured out, soaking Bobby's pounding fist and his sucking face.

Paula growled as her cunt spasmed time after time pumping out pussy-juice until she felt it running down her ass-crack.

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,365 Followers