I Married a Nympho Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerry let out a deep groan and Bobby thought he could feel his whole cock expand in his mouth. He quickly went back to sucking his knob and jerking him off.

"Oh, fuck!" Jerry growled as his big pent-up load of cum was finally released.

Bobby felt the big squishy cock-head expand in his mouth and then a blast of thick, hot liquid hit his tongue. He was actually surprised at how much force was behind the first shot, and also how much of it there was.

As he pumped the throbbing cock, three more long, hard squirts followed, and he opened his mouth wide to allow more room for the hot cum, all the while jerking fast and hard to keep it squirting.

As she watched intently while Bobby jerked her boyfriend's cock off into his own mouth, Danni recognized Jerry's next moans as signaling the end of his orgasm, and she quickly scrambled up from between Paula's legs, saying, "Don't swallow it, Bobby! Share it with me!"

Although Bobby was still coaxing lesser spurts from Jerry's cock, Danni pushed him back and covered Bobby's open mouth with her own. She sucked and stuck her tongue out at the same time, and her mouth was quickly filled with her boyfriend's fresh, hot spunk.

The two of them squished the thick salty jism back and forth a few times, and then each swallowed a share.

Bobby had swallowed his own cum before, after jerking off into a glass, but this was so much different; so much better! Everything about it was so hot and nasty and taboo! The feeling of that jet of hot cum hitting his tongue; how the jism so quickly filled his mouth; the sounds of his buddy grunting and groaning as he jerked him off; Danni's mouth clamped tightly to his as they pushed her boyfriend's splooge back and forth; and finally the taste--different than his own--as he swallowed his half of the thick goo.

As Jerry flopped back on the bed catching his breath, Paula pulled the other two down to her face and went into a sucking, lapping, biting three-way kiss from which she was able to taste the remnants of Jerry's cum.

Breaking the kiss and taking Bobby's drooling boner in her hand, again, Paula said, "I think somebody has earned himself a hot fuck!" Stroking his stiff dick and slipping her fist over its slippery, mushroom-shaped cock-head, she added, "How'd you like to fuck Danni's tight little clamshell cunt while she sixty-nines me and I eat her out?"

"Holy fuck, yes!" he quickly answered.

(continued in Part-3)

Please take a moment to vote and to leave a comment!

Thank you!

Love,

Casey