I Married a Nympho Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobby began to slow down, but Paula put her hands on his head to hold him in place, and said, "No! No! Don't stop! I'm not done yet! Keep doing it! Keep making me cum!"

Bobby was a bit surprised at how long this amazing woman could cum--far longer than any girl he'd ever eaten before. He was a little concerned that she might drain herself not only of pussy-juice, but of horny desire. He needn't have worried; none of those girls had been a certified nymphomaniac.

When Paula's cunt spasms finally slowed to a point where she felt satisfied, she took Bobby's head between her hands, lifted his drenched face from her pussy, and pulled him up over her body to kiss him.

As they mashed their mouths together, sucking, biting, and lapping Paula's cunt-juice, Bobby began humping her pussy mound with his throbbing cock, trapped between them.

Separating from Bobby's mouth just enough to speak into it, she said, "Are you ready to fuck my MILF pussy? Are you ready to shove that fat, stiff cock up my hungry cunt-hole and fuck the shit out of me?"

"Oh, fuck, yes!" he replied into her mouth, and then slid back until he was on his knees between her spread legs. He took his boner in his hand, rubbed its pre-cum-soaked head up and down through her drenched pussy lips one time, and then leaned forward, pushing his mushroom cock-head into her cunt-hole.

She put her hand against his belly, stopping him, and said, "Do that a few times, Bobby! Poke that fat cock-head in and out of my cunt-hole! That feels so good!"

"It sure does!" he agreed as he rocked his hips a few inches and looked down at Paula's pussy-lips stretching back and forth with each shallow poke.

After half a dozen head-fucks, Paula said, "Okay, enough warm-up; push that stiff cock all the way up my cunt, this time! One shot until you're pressing your fat balls against my ass!"

Bobby rocked his hips inward and after watching Paula's soft pussy lips engulf his big cock-head one more time, he leaned over her prone body and continued the penetration until his hips were against her inner thighs and his balls were touching her pussy lips.

Fully engaged, Bobby rocked his hips grinding their pubic bones together and trying to work yet more of his cock up her cunt.

Suddenly, from out in the apartment, there was a knock, followed by the rattling of the front door's lock, and then a voice calling out, "Hey, Bobby! You here?"

"You've got to be shitting me!" Bobby growled. Then louder, he called out, "Just a sec! I'll be right out!"

"Roommate?" Paula asked, disappointed at the interruption but not as much as Bobby.

"No. He's in Iowa," Bobby said as he got off the bed. "That's a friend who crashes here like he is a roommate, though. He has a key that I'm going to take away." As he pulled a pair of pants on over his naked ass and quickly-wilting dick, he added, "I'll get rid of him."

In the living room, Bobby's friend, Jerry, was just noticing the scattered clothes on the floor, and said, "Hey, sorry, man. There was no envelope, so I figured the coast was clear."

An envelope slid partway under the door was a signal that the apartment was being used to entertain a guest. Bobby hadn't even thought about it because his roommate was out of state.

"Well, it's not," Bobby said, "so good-bye. Find someplace else to crash."

Just then they heard the toilet flush, and the bathroom door opened. "Hey, Bobby!" a pretty young woman said. "She nodded toward the clothes on the floor, and added, "You're okay if we use the other bedroom, right? We were making out in my car and Jerry has me horny as hell! I need to get fucked before I frigging explode!"

"I, um... look, I'm really sorry, but you can't stay." Crooking a thumb toward his bedroom door, he went on, "This is really special to me; I really need the place to myself. Sorry."

When Bobby left the bedroom he had pulled the door closed behind him, but it didn't shut quite all the way, and Paula got up to peek through the crack and to listen.

What she saw was another guy about Bobby's age and size, and also pretty good looking. More importantly, however, she saw an adorable young woman with short black hair, a wide mouth with narrow lips, huge dark eyes, and a curvaceous figure on a five-foot-two frame.

"Awe, come on, Bobby," the girl pleaded. "We'll close the door and you won't even know we're here. You have no idea how horny I am, right now! I really need a cock stuck up my cunt! Shit, if you weren't already busy, I'd do both of you! Fuck, I'd even take on your girlfriend to get my pussy off!"

That was all Paula needed to hear. She opened the door, and stepped out into the living room.

The three others turned, and all of their mouths dropped open to see a stunning, slightly older woman walking toward them wearing only stockings and a garter belt, and a bra that presented her naked tits and huge nipples front and center.

The other two were surprised to see what a gorgeous MILF Bobby was with, but Bobby was surprised that she had come out of hiding... and without covering up, at all.

As the three stared (something that Paula loved!) Paula walked to the girl, and said in a sexy tone, "I couldn't help overhear your conversation, and I gladly accept your generous offer." She then took the girl's face between her hands, bent down the slight difference in their heights, and kissed her.

The kiss started lightly, as if asking, Are you cool with this? When the girl didn't pull away, but instead kissed back, Paula quickly ramped the kiss up from tender, through loving, past passionate, and into aggressive.

While Paula held the girl's head between her hands and they sucked and bit one another's lips and tongues, the girl's hands were gripped firmly into Paula's naked ass cheeks, and she was pulling her tight.

When Paula finally broke the kiss, she rubbed the tip of her nose across the girl's as she said, "What do you say we give the boys a show? I'm Paula, by the way; what's your name?"

"Danni," she replied.

Paula smiled, and said, "Oh, I love it when a cute girl has a boy's name!"

She took Danni by the hand and as she walked back toward the bedroom, she said to the guys, "You two will want to get undressed; I'm sure you'll want to be stroking your dicks while you watch us." She then added, "Oh, but no joining in until we say so. It's just the Danni and Paula show for now."

Bobby's disappointment that his evening with a nymphomaniac MILF was being interrupted quickly gave way to cock-rising arousal at the thought of doing things tonight that he had only ever fantasized about. Poking Jerry's cute and sexy girlfriend being one of them.

With only his pants to shed, Bobby was naked again, in seconds, but Jerry didn't take much longer to strip out of his clothes.

As they stood there, each with their boner in hand, they watched the two women standing beside the bed kissing. As they chewed hungrily on one another's mouths, they worked in unison to get Danni undressed.

Their lips never parted as Paula undid Danni's shirt buttons and pushed the blouse off of her shoulders. As Danni worked at her belt, button, and fly, the blouse stopped about half way down her back, but low enough to let Paula get to the fastener of her bra.

As soon as Danni had her pants undone, she straightened her arms down, allowing Paula to shove her blouse and bra off and onto the floor. Together, the two women peeled Danni's pants over her hips and pushed them down. She kicked them off her legs and then hooked her thumbs under the waistband of her panties, but Paula stopped her.

Breaking the kiss for the first time, she said over her shoulder, "Bobby, come over here and take Danni's panties off." Then, to Danni, she said with a wide smile, "He's starting a collection."

With his drooling boner standing straight out, Bobby squatted down behind Danni's wonderfully round bubble butt. He hooked his fingers over the narrow waistband of the white bikini panties, and slowly pulled them down over the glorious curve of her ass until the smooth, tan-lined globes were naked and just inches from his face.

Resisting the urge to press his face into the deep cleavage between the fantastic ass-cheeks of his buddy's girlfriend, Bobby slid the panties down her legs and she stepped out of them.

"You don't mind if he keeps those as a trophy, do you?" Paula asked Danni. "I'm sure he'll dream of you while he holds them up under his nose and jerks off. He already has two pair of mine."

"Not at all!" Danni answered. "That's so nasty it's hot!"

Bobby stood up and as he stepped back to stand next to Jerry, he inhaled deeply of the panties in his hand as he stroked his dick. Jerry leaned over, and said quietly, "You're gonna share Paula's, right?"

The two women wrapped their arms around each other and pressed their naked bodies together as they went back into their passionate kiss. As Paula roamed her hands over the wonderfully round globes of Danni's naked ass, delving her fingers deep into the valley between them, she broke their kiss just enough to ask, "Have you ever been with a woman before?"

"No," Danni answered as she ran her hands up and down Paula's back and over her ass, framed by the garter and stockings. "But I've sure as hell though about it!"

"Oh, you are a frigging dream come true!" Paula said with a big smile. Ten seconds later they were lying on the bed with Paula on her back, and Danni on top of her stretched out between her spread legs, with their naked tits mashed together, and their mouths once again clamped in a hot, passionate kiss.

After a last bite on Danni's tongue, Paula lifted the girl's cute face away from her own, and gently guided it down her body. "Suck on my fat nipples!" she told her. "Show the boys how it's done!"

As Danni moved downward, she went into a kneeling position between Paula's legs, lifting her naked ass directly in front of the guys, who stood, dicks in hand, at the foot of the bed.

"Oh, fuck!" Bobby moaned as he concentrated short strokes over his pre-cum slick cock-head while staring at the wet, shaven lips of Danni's clamshell pussy.

Although it was always arousing to look at, Jerry, of course, was already intimately familiar with his girlfriend's ass and pussy, so as he made long, slow strokes up and down the full length of his cock, he moved around to the side of the bed to better watch his first-ever live girl-girl show. That it featured his own girlfriend made it exponentially hotter.

Danni straightened up on her knees, reached down, and lovingly caressed the two big tits in front of her; the first she had ever touched aside from her own.

Paula's tits were only a little larger than Danni's, but between the age difference and some genetics, Paula's required the assistance of the shelf bra to maintain their sexy shape when lying down. Danni's tits--framed within a sexy tan line--stood out perky and proud with almost no droop.

Danni ran her hands over the smooth, pale flesh of both of Paula's tits at the same time, eventually sliding up and running her fingers over the coarse, almost leather-like surface of her big nipples.

While Danni rolled the fat nipple-nubs between her fingers and thumbs, Paula cupped her hands over Danni's tits, and rubbed her thumbs over the young girl's tiny nipples. Barely bigger in diameter than a nickel, they were much lighter brown in color than Paula's, but although in miniature scale, their little nubs stood out just as excited and stiff.

Moving both hands to one of Paula's tits, Danni squeezed it, bulging the already huge nipple even larger. She then bent back down and began running her tongue all over and around the little brown mountain.

She then pursed her lips and kissed down on top of the nub, holding it between her lips while she flicked its tip with her tongue. As Paula mewed her pleasure, Danni began sucking and spreading her lips until the whole nipple was being pulled up into her mouth by the suction. She then went back and forth between the two big orbs giving them equal time.

After several back-and-forths, Paula gently lifted Danni's face from her tits, smiled at her, and said, "Are you ready for some pussy?"

"Oh, yeah!" she replied and began scooting backwards on the bed.

As she scooted, Danni's luscious, naked ass moved even closer to Bobby, and with one hand still stroking his knob, he reached out the other one to caress the smooth, pale globes.

But Paula was watching him, and she interceded, saying, "Uh, uh! No touching! You boys can only watch, right now. You'll get your chance with us when we're done. You just enjoy the show, for now."

Danni let out a little laugh, and wiggled her ass in front of Bobby, increasing the tease. She then bent her head down and had her face within six inches of her first-ever pussy. When she noticed the tip of Paula's clit poking out from between her pussy lips, she blinked in surprise, and then gently spread the supple lips with her fingers to expose the whole thing.

"Oh, my God!" she said as she looked up at Paula. "Mine is nothing like that!"

"It still likes the same kind of attention," she replied, well accustomed to surprised reactions to her clit from both men and women. "Lick it like you like to have yours licked. Suck on it like you sucked my tits." She then added, "Bobby gave me a blow-job like it was a tiny girl-cock before you guys got here."

As Paula spoke, Bobby was moving--dick in hand--from the end of the bed and the almost unbearable temptation of Danni's glorious ass, to the side of the bed, opposite Jerry, to get a better view of the show.

At the mention of him giving her a blow-job Paula watched the two guys exchange glances, then look momentarily at each other's stiff cocks, before shifting their focus back on Danni's face in front of Paula's pussy.

Paula allowed herself a hopeful little grin. Were the boys bi-curious, too? If there was a spark there, she wanted to fan it into a full-fledged flame.

Danni lowered her face and licked the "head" of Paula's big clit, then took it between her lips and sucked on it. She was surprised at how much it did seem like a tiny cock, but as fascinating as that was, she had sucked cock before; she had never eaten cunt, and was eager to try it.

She moved her face down and opened her mouth to envelope Paula's soft, wet pussy lips. They were open and exposed and waiting to be kissed, so unlike her own closed-up clamshell pussy.

She extended her tongue and licked from one end of the silky-smooth lips back up to Paula's wondrous clit. She then went back down and pressed her face as hard into Paula's pussy as she could, and stuck her tongue as deep up her cunt-hole as she could force it. She then began to rock her head back and forth.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" Paula moaned as she put her hands on the back of Danni's head. She added a little bit of downward pressure as she lifted her ass from the bed and twerked her hips getting some up and down action going under Danni's sucking and fucking mouth. "I would never have guessed this was your first cunt!" she told her. "But I am going to guess it won't be your last!"

Danni raised her face just enough to answer, "Fuck no!" and went back to mashing her face into Paula's drenched pussy.

Paula looked up at Jerry who had his head thrown back with his eyes closed, and had a finger and thumb gripped tightly around the base of his drooling cock. She correctly guessed that he was trying to hold back his orgasm until he was given permission to stick his dick in something, whether that was a cunt or a mouth. It would be the first cum of the night for him after a long build-up that began with making out with Danni, so Paula knew the frantic intensity that was building in his balls... and inside his head.

"Get up on the bed, you two," Paula told the guys. "Kneel on either side of me."

They were quickly beside her, hopefully anticipating that she was going to take turns sucking their dicks.

"You're about ready to cum, aren't you, Jerry?" Paula asked him with his stiff boner a foot above her face.

"Oh, fuck, yeah!" he groaned in reply.

"Well, don't hold it back," she said. "You need to blow that first load so you can relax and enjoy the rest of the evening. Start jerking off. Wipe your pre-cum down your dick and start stroking it."

He happily did as he was told, wondering if she was going to let him cum in her mouth or if she wanted him to spurt all over her big-nippled tits. He was at a point where he really didn't care, as long as he got to cum!

As Jerry beat his meat, Paula looked up at Bobby, and told him, "Bend down here and suck him off!"

"What!?" both guys said in unison.

Before Bobby could protest any further Paula reached up and pulled his head down to her face and gave him a steaming, tongue-filled kiss. Then, with her fingers entwined in his hair, she lifted his head until his face was level with Jerry's cock.

"Come on, Bobby, relax and give in," she said. "I know from the way you gave my girl-cock a blowjob that you're curious about this."

He stared at the shiny cock-head in front of him as it came and went from view as Jerry slid his hand all the way up and down his slick boner and over the squishy knob.

For Jerry's part, although he had never exactly fantasized about sucking another guy's dick, he had wondered what it must be like since Danni seemed to enjoy sucking his so much. And he was so close to cumming right then that if he could have managed it, he'd have folded himself in half and sucked himself off.

"Do it for me!" Paula encouraged Bobby. "I think it's so hot when a guy has the balls to do whatever he wants and says, Fuck what anyone thinks!"

Bobby continued staring at Jerry's cock and his mouth opened slightly.

Paula could see he was wavering, so she pressed on, "Come on, Bobby! Danni's eating my cunt, and I'm going to eat hers, and Jerry'll give you a blowjob later, won't you Jerry?"

"Um, okay, sure," Jerry agreed if a bit unenthusiastically. With his orgasm built to its bursting point he'd have agreed to damn near anything at that moment to be able to blow his load.

Bobby leaned forward and reaching up with one hand he pushed Jerry's hand off of his dick and began stroking it himself. He then opened his mouth, took the slippery cock-head inside, and clamped his lips behind its ridge. He swirled his tongue over the spongy, pre-cum coated knob, enjoying the fascinating new sensations and taste of something he had wondered about for a long time.

He poked the tip of his tongue into the big pee-hole, and then slid it underneath to rub the wide cleft under Jerry's cock-head. All the while, he kept stroking the exposed length of the cock, quickly picking up speed.

Paula noticed that Danni had gone from aggressively tongue-fucking her cunt-hole to lightly lapping her pussy and clit, and when she looked down between the two boys, she saw why. Danni was watching intently as Bobby was giving her boyfriend a jerk-off blow-job.

"Fucking hot, huh?" Paula said to her.

"Shit, yes!" she answered. "Do it, Bobby! Suck his cock and jerk him off in your mouth! Fuck, I never though that could be so hot! You guys are fucking awesome!"

"Fuck, yeah, man!" Jerry moaned. "Jerk me off, buddy! I'm ready to fucking blow!"

Further turned on by the encouraging nasty-talk, Bobby leaned in and took as much of his friend's stiff cock in his mouth as his gag reflex would allow. He then bobbed up and down its length, following his lips with his fist.

"Yeah, Bobby! Mouth-fuck that fat cock!" Paula encouraged. "God, that is so frigging hot!" As she spoke she maneuvered her hand between his legs and began pulling on his cock and rubbing his fat, drooling knob.