I Married a Pervert Ch. 03 - Wing

Story Info
I meet Rick's Wing...man? Who is also his cousin.
2.5k words
4.42
20k
18

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was getting ready to go up and see Rick and was a little worried. I had been getting to know his housemates, Dustin and Sammy, and they mentioned Rick didn't like going out much anymore. I told them they could be someone else's Wingman. They laughed.

I asked them what was so funny and Dustin said, "He had a different Wing...man."

I asked again, but they refused to say more, but laughed about it a lot. So I asked Rick.

"Yeah, my Wing... should meet why I don't go out anymore," he said. "I'll set it up for next time."

So today I would meet his Wingman, the way they spoke you'd think I was meeting his family. Naturally I was a little nervous.

I got to Rick's house in the early afternoon and naturally I wanted to jump his bones immediately, I started making out with him in the living room.

Dustin said, "Don't be shy on our account."

Rick led me to the couch and whispered, "What do you think?"

I gulped and looked at the guys, "You want to watch us have sex?"

"Better than a porno." Sammy said.

I thought for a second, they have both seen me naked. They told me they jerked over to the sounds we make in the bedroom. They've even watched when we left the door open. So it wasn't a huge step. It wouldn't be that different from joining the guys in high school when they had a circle jerk.

I took a deep breath. "Okay, if you guys jerk off while watching."

They both laughed and unzipped their jeans.

I let Rick strip me down and he made a big deal about showing off my boobs. It was embarrassing being shown off like that, at the same time I liked it.

Once naked, I got on the couch and got ready for missionary. I said they could watch, I didn't say I'd give them a good view.

Rick put on a condom and got on top of me. He held himself up with his arms locked, so my boobs were on display. I knew they would be jiggling a lot.

After he entered me and I got used to his cock filling me up, I looked over to see if his housemates were enjoying themselves. I had seen Dustin's cock before, it was nice, a little smaller than Rick's. Sammy's surprised me, it wasn't OMG size, but it was big. Bigger and thicker than Rick's.

Naturally, I could help thinking about it as Rick's cock went in and out of me. I wouldn't want anything bigger than his going in me several times a day, but once might be nice.

It's normally hard for me to cum on a cock, mostly I finish off later with my fingers. But this time I was the first to cum. I came hard and loud.

That brought pre-cum to all the cocks in the room. I had come so hard I had to close my eyes. I felt Rick's body on mine. I smiled, not only from cumming, but because he would hide my jiggling boobies. As far as keeping my body covered, Rick had other ideas. He reached down and lifted my leg giving his housemates a good view of my pussy being rammed by his cock.

I looked over and both of them were enjoying the show. I could only smile.

It was too much for Sammy and he came hard shooting it all over his body. Dustin followed suit and came quickly.

I reached up and wrapped my arms around Rick, drew him close and gave him a passionate kiss. I kept kissing him as he came.

Then there was the awkward moment. It's impossible to disentangle yourself and get dressed after sex gracefully. Luckily the other guys were scrambling for tissues.

"That was a nice greeting," I told Rick and gave him a kiss. I whispered in his ear, "Made me want your tongue."

"I'd love to, but we should get going."

I went to the bathroom to do my make-up, they don't make 'sex-proof' make-up yet. Getting back out Rick took my bags upstairs. He found my shortest skirt and asked me to wear it. It had me a little nervous as to why, but I did as he asked.

We went out to a bar downtown that had just opened up and got a couch near the back in a corner. As we chatted causally over drinks, Rick ran his hand up and down my inner thigh. He was getting me hot so I whispered, "Do you want a blow job in the bathroom?"

He undid his pants and said, "Here is fine."

I started stroking him, the low table didn't hide it from the bar, which was mostly empty. Still any of the employees could walk by and see us. "It's too open."

He pulled out a condom and said, "You could hide us with your skirt."

I thought for a second, it would just look like we were making out. I nodded and he put the condom on. I put my leg over him and moved my panties aside. I slowly slid down on to his cock. I had to go slow so no one could tell what we were doing. It was a rush. People would walk within a few feet of us and think we were just making out. I had to bite my tongue to keep from moaning and letting everyone know.

It was very intense, I thought we would get caught the whole time. Rick must have thought the same because he came quickly.

I looked around and made sure no one was looking before getting off him and taking the seat next to him. He pulled the condom off and put it on the table.

We talked a little, but my mind was still thinking of the sex we just had in a public place. I didn't even notice when a girl stood next to me and said, "Hey Rick, this must be Kat."

I immediately snapped from feeling the after-glow of sex to madly jealous. I looked her over, she had flowing brown hair, a slim body, and her make-up was perfect. It was easy to picture her and Rick fucking each other's brains out. The thought got my blood flowing and that made my pussy swell up. I wanted to fuck Rick right there in front of her to show her he was mine.

"Kat," Rick said, "This is Samantha, my wing...um...man."

"Huh?" My brain tried to process it.

"May I?" Samantha gestured to the seat next to me on the couch. I nodded and she took a seat.

Rick said, "Don't worry you aren't the only girl to be confused."

Samantha added, "That's part of the fun."

"Okay?" I tried to think if this was a pervier side to Rick, or just the same amount of perv.

"Us girls are hard wired to think if a guy has a girl, they must be worth fucking," Samantha explained.

Rick added, "And if a guy turns out to a jerk, they turn to another girl for sympathy, while they are horny and frustrated."

Samantha smiled, "Leaves them open to exploring alternatives to men."

I noticed how she was looking me over the entire time she was talking. "Oh, I see."

It wasn't the greatest comment but it kept the conversation going and gave me a chance to look her over as a girl and not a rival. Her lips were very kissable and I could see making out with her, if I wasn't getting constant attention by Rick. "Although I can't imagine you have any trouble getting women."

She laughed and lightly patted my thigh. "Thanks, it was kind of fun little phase, hooking up with tinker bells."

"Tinker bells?" I asked.

"Girls who experience another girl's tongue for the first-time," Samantha explained. "It's fun the first few times..."

Rick laughed.

Samantha blushed and said, "The first few dozen times. But even before Rick met you, I was thinking having someone cool to explore fantasies with might be better. So when you became Rick's girlfriend I was ready to move out of that phase."

I looked at Rick, "So I'm your girlfriend? Do I get a say in this?" I could feel the blood rushing to my face and my cheeks pulling my lips up to a smile.

Samantha said, "I think your smile says you agree. And Rick is a lucky guy."

I laughed. I hadn't really thought about our relationship. Just coming up and having mind blowing sex every other weekend. But even without the fantastic sex I did like hanging out with Rick. So I guess I was his girlfriend. The thought had me horny again. Twice today just wasn't enough.

I told him, "I am going to boff your brains out so hard for that."

We all laughed.

The bar was starting to fill up making conversation hard. Samantha asked if we wanted to go to her place. I said sure.

We got to her place and she started talking about how nice my eyes were. It was a little embarrassing having both of them talking about me. I tried to change the conversation by talking about how well Samantha did her make-up. And she offered to do mine.

Rick said, "While you two do that, I'll get us a bite to eat. Shouldn't be more than an hour."

As soon as Rick left Samantha let out a sigh of relief. "I apologize, I was in a rush getting dressed to meet with you and I grabbed a bra from my anorexic days. You don't mind do you?"

"It's your place, you could be naked and I wouldn't mind." In my head I added, 'I'd be drooling but I wouldn't mind.'

"Good." She reached behind her back and undid her bra. Saw my smile and took off her shirt. "Much better I can breath again."

I stared at her nice boobies. "Comfort is important."

"Yes, just don't want to have the girls out in front of Rick." She giggled.

"You two have never shared a girl?" I asked.

"I don't think that would be legal in any state." She laughed at her own joke. When she saw my confusion, she added, "We are related. Second cousins or something. Places that allow that, don't like girls like me."

She must have saw my big grin, because she put her hand on my thigh and said, "Don't worry, I'm triple harmless. I'm related, I'm a lesbian and I think you are a real cool girlfriend for Rick. I just wish I could find a girlfriend like you."

I lifted my eyes from her nice chest and looked her in the eyes. I moved my hand up and had to force it from grabbing her breasts and held her arm instead. "Don't worry, you will."

It was one of those awkward moments I wanted to kiss her but I didn't know how she would react. She broke the awkwardness by saying, "I'll get my make-up and we'll accent those pretty eyes."

She got up and I thought of something, "Rick mostly sees me in my bra, or less." I took off my shirt. "We'll need to make it compliment my bra."

Samantha got to work doing my eye shadow. I had to look into her eyes so she could do her art. It reminded me of high school me doing all the girls make-up. I really enjoyed that as the long eye contact made the girls receptive to making out and more. Then it hit me.

"Are you flirting with me?"

She blushed. I figured that was a yes. So I kissed her and held it for a long time, enjoying the taste of her cherry chapstick.

I moved my hand up enjoying the feel of her breast and her hard nipple. She aggressively returned my kiss and softly started pushing me down on the couch.

"Wait." I unhooked my bra. "Now we match."

She pushed me down so I was laying on the couch and started fondling my double Ds. I reached down to undo her jeans.

She got up and slid out of them as I took off my panties. Rick had gotten me seriously worked up so it was his own fault if I needed his cousin's tongue to finish me off. As she went down on me I had to look at the door. Rick could be back anytime. I wondered how he would feel coming in to see my legs around his cousin's head. The thought of getting caught turned me on even more.

As her tongue started dancing on my hard clit my whole body tingled. Between being worked up all day and the thought of getting caught added to the extra taboo of doing my boyfriend's cousin, I came hard and loud. If Rick was anywhere in the building he would have heard me.

It wasn't easy switching positions as my mind was in bliss and my knees were weak. But I managed to get on my knees in front of her as she sat on the couch.

The thought occurred to me that I really was Rick's girlfriend, as I hadn't eaten pussy since before I met him. Still I was sure that I'd be eager enough to make up for my lack of practice. I started doing slow circles around Samantha's clit. I could feel by her movements she was getting worked up.

The thought of Rick walking in and seeing us naked and having sex was a huge thrill. It seemed to turn on Samantha as well because she started moving faster.

My tongue matched her movements and soon she let out a moan and pushed my head away. I looked up to see her smiling. Then I remembered Rick would be back soon. So I quickly got dressed.

"There is a fresh toothbrush in the bathroom." She told me as she got dressed.

A little secret, a fresh toothbrush is the way to my heart. There is nothing worse than leaving a place with the smell of pussy or cum on your mouth. Turns the next morning into the famous slut walk.

In the bathroom I noticed a toothbrush in its case on top of a fresh towel. This girl was good. I last one who had that set up for dates was Rick. It stopped me for a second, but I knew I liked him for more than that.

Once I freshened up and she was dressed, we went back to her doing my make-up. We had just finished as Rick came back with the food.

As we ate, Rick asked, "You girls have fun?"

Samantha answered, "I welcomed her to the family."

I should have known my boyfriend was a pervert. After all who else gets his girlfriend worked up and leaves her with a horny lesbian?