I Married a Whore and Didn't Know It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said: "Do you believe that."

I said: "No, I don't. I think the blackeye came from somebody punching her in the face."

He said: "Somebody meaning you?"

He asked: "Where does she work? I will need to go there and check out her story."

I told him: "She works at the Marketplace by the produce center."

He gave me a strange look and asked: "Do you mind if I look around?"

I told him: "Be my guest, anything in particular you want to see?"

He told me: "No, just show me around the place."

So, we left the kitchen I went to the living room he looked around the dining room then we went to the bedroom and on the bureau was a picture of my wife and I on our honeymoon in New Hampshire. She's in a bikini I'm in a bathing suit, He picked up the picture of studying it

When he set it back down and turned around, he said to me: "How much do you know about your wife's job?"

I asked: "What do you mean."

He said: "When you told me she worked at the Marketplace I started to wonder. When I saw the picture on your bureau of your wife and you, I didn't have to wonder I know who she is. What I'm asking you is do you know exactly what her job there is?"

I told him: "If you're asking me if I know, my wife is a paid whore the answer is yes, but she doesn't know that I know."

He asked me: "So are you her cuckold or her pimp."

I told him the truth: "I am neither her cuckold or her pimp. I am married to her we have children and that is it. I don't give a rat's ass who she fucks, if she's paid to do it or doing it because she's enjoying it. I love her as the mother of my children, but I am not in love with her. What she does with the money she makes whoring; she earns I have no idea what she does with it. I know it's not in any joint account we have and she doesn't seem to spend money other than her paycheck and my paycheck.

He said: "Given what I know now I'm closing this file, with a note that there is no basis of fact for further investigation.

Before he left, I asked him: "You told me seeing her in the picture you know who she is. Have you ever fucked her?"

He said: "I won't lie to you, I haven't fucked her, but she has sucked me off several times and I'm looking forward to her sucking me off in the future. Does that bother you?"

I told him: "It doesn't bother me in the least, and I would like to know how you rate her as a cock sucker?"

He smiled and said: "She is the best that's ever sucked my cock."

I then asked him: "What she does she charge for a blow job?"

He told me: "I don't know, who's ever on detail gets a free blow job, so I really don't know what the rates are."

Two days later I brought her home she was still sore and skipped work the following weekend but the weekend after that she was back fucking and sucking for money. Over the years I must've sent over 100 men to pay her for sex without her knowing it.

I wanted to have another kid. She got a calendar show me her cycle and said I could have one shot without wearing a condom. So, she had her IUD taken out. I waited for the day and fucked her three times. After that she told me back to condoms for you till, I find out if you knocked me up. Then I am getting another IUD if I'm not pregnant.

I agreed, the fact was I didn't care if I fucked her or not. I was still reading her journals. I learned she had bareback sex the day she got her IUD out. Which was the day before I fucked her. She then continues to fuck guys bareback till she found out she was knocked up.

She whored all through her pregnancy till a week before the baby was born. Reading her journals I learned that guys like fucking a married woman that is knocked up. They are willing to pay extra for it.

I had to wonder if it was mine or one of her John's. She had trouble the last week of her pregnancy and ended up having a cesarean section.

As the doctors pulled our new son out of her belly feet first. One of the doctors commented look at the balls on him, to which the other one said that cock is impressive, he's going to make some girl happy.

I was in the room for this. She had a nervous look on her face. My cock is not that big and this kid was going to be extremely well hung. If he was mine, he took after my mother's, family. Her grandparents came here from Prussia, and the men on that side of the family are very well endowed, but still, I wondered if he was mine. The older, he got the more I was sure he was mine he resembled my mother's family. When he was hospitalized one time, he needed a transfusion. Turns out he and I have the same blood type.

After he was born, she didn't go back to the Marketplace. She took a job at night at the local Cineplex that had opened. I thought maybe that would slow her sexual activity down but I was wrong. She now had four composition books in the overnight bag turns out she was having sex with the manager, two assistant managers, all three projectionists. She also wrote about going into the theaters on your breaks sitting in the back row giving guys blowjobs.

She worked there for a couple of years, then went to Home Depot when it opened and got a job as a cashier. She would come home and talk about the different cashiers going to the parking lot on their breaks giving blow jobs to some of the guys and what sluts they were. At the time they were three girls named Mary one was an assistant manager, my wife, and the third one was a heavyset girl who use to work at Stop & Shop before she went to the depot to work. My wife would tell me about this girl, that they called her blow job Mary. Reading her journals I knew my wife was the one that was known as blow job Mary.

One day she came home and told me they were redoing the bathrooms at the store and they had a trailer with toilets outside the front with a men's entrance on one end and a women's entrance on the other. The woman's had eight stalls and that she didn't know how the men's side was set up.

A couple of days later she came home and told me: "Someone cut a hole in the last stall. It goes to the last stall on the men's side. Cindy told me she was in that stall but didn't realize there was a hole till a guy stuck his cock through it."

I asked her: "What did she do?"

Mary told me: "Cindy said, it was black and good size, that she had never seen a black one and wondered what it would feel like. So, she started to jerk him off. It got bigger and she got carried away and started to suck it."

I asked: "Did she let him cum in her mouth?"

She said: "She, said did and she swallowed it. Get this she told him she wants to hook up with him."

I said: "Isn't she married?"

My wife said with a devious smile on her face: "She is and that her husband has wanted her to fuck another guy while he watches her. She is going to fuck this guy and video it with a small digital camera she has and give it to her husband. If he likes it, she will call the guy to come to her house tonight."

I asked: "Where are they going to fuck?"

She said: "In the bath room trailer through the hole."

I told her: "That is hot, but it will be hard for her to shoot the video while being fucked."

My wife told me: "I am going to shoot it so she can enjoy being fucked."

I told my wife: "While you are watching Cindy enjoying that big black cock. Just imagine if it was filling your pussy and giving you the same feeling she is feeling."

She told me: "I am already imagining it, but I will never do it. Fantasy is one thing, but once it becomes real it cannot be undone."

I would bet my wife would be putting that hole to good use. She hadn't made any new entries in her journals for some time.

I wondered what was up with that and wondered if she was keeping a new one somewhere else. The next time I checked her journals they were no longer there.

I went up to the attic to check her dad's old foot locker to see if she moved them there. Stuff had been piled in the old dark room and I had to move it out to get to the footlocker. When I finally got it. It was just the same as the last time I looked in it. I sat back against a wall and felt it move.

Turning around I realized it was a hidden door. In side was picture albums and paintings and drawings. There were nudes of my mother in-law and other women and sexy pictures of my wife wearing fish net bras and pasties like the publicity photo of strippers.

Looking and the pictures in the albums some of the women looked familiar. I removed some and turned them over. They had names and dates; the women were many of the women from the neighborhood. Many still live here the second album I opened contained more erotic pictures. Men were in the pictures with the women. Implied sex acts about to happen but no actual penetration.

Again, turning them over I found dates and the names of the people in the pictures. None of the women were with their husbands in the pictures and several were with the same man. The last half of the album the men in the pictures were black. All the women were the same ones as all the other pictures. My mother in-law was among them.

These pictures were more pornographic. The women were holding the black cocks contacting their lips and pussies. The last album was now straight up porn. It showed penetration and almost all the women enjoying more than one black man at the same time. My mother in-law was feature in the most pictures. Lesbian sex was included in several as well as the black men.

The last item I found was a ledger going through it I realized my in-laws were making and selling porn. Their distributer was in France and it seems the porn was not sold to the American market. So, there was little chance the women would be recognized. Besides the pictures the ledger revealed they also made films of the sexual activity. I did not find any of these.

I put every thing back and went back to our apartment. Did my wife know this about her parents? Is this why she is the way she is sexually? I decided the next time I would be alone for a few hours, I needed to look for more about my in-laws' sex business.

But, for now I wanted to know more about my wife and the hole in the bath room trailer. She didn't have a set schedule so she had a lot of free time some days. I put in for vacation time so I could spy on her. She didn't know I had taken time off so I left each morning as usual.

I hit pay dirt the first day, she left two hours before her shift started and I saw her go into the trailer. I went in and went to a urinal. Soon a guy went into the last stall. I noticed he had some money in his hand. I was at the sink when he came out and stood beside me washing his hands.

I asked him: "What's with the last stall?"

He said: "There is a woman in the women's side and a hole in the wall. For twenty-five she will suck you off and for fifty you can fuck her."

I asked him: "How does it work?"

He told me: "Do you have AOL? If so, go to the chat rooms on instant messenger. Go to Mary's room and join, she sets up her appointments there."

I asked him: "Is she the only woman doing this here?"

I said: "No, there is a Cindy, Beth, and a Carol that are also doing it here."

He just named my wife's best friends at work.

I asked him one more question: "Are they all charging?"

He said: "Yes, I will miss this when they finish the restrooms inside."

. The next day I went to a internet café and logged into a new AOL account I set up. It didn't take log before Mary was on in her chat room. The other three were in the room with her.

I soon realized how they were setting up their tricks. If I guy was making an appointment, they would go into a private chat. Just the woman and her potential John. That way no one else knew what they talked about.

Unbeknownst to my wife I set up to be one of her tricks. That night I went over after the kids are in bed. She was working the closing shift and I went into the trailer into the last stall. She should be coming in about five minutes after the store closes.

I heard someone come in the woman side soon I saw a shadow fill the hole in the stall and seconds later a finger was wiggling in the hole. I knew this was the signal that she was ready. I put twenty-five dollars into the hole. I saw her hand taking the money, knew it was Mary as I saw her engagement and wedding rings.

I stuck my cock through, the hole for to her suck me off. Before I came, I pulled my cock back, I had told her in the chat room I would do this. She then stuck one of her tits into the hole for me to suck on her nipple. It was her left tit which has a small beauty mark beside her nipple. When I stopped sucking, she put her other tit in the hole and I sucked on that one. Then I stuck my cock back through the hole for her to finish sucking me off.

I was surprised instead of sucking my cock. She must've dropped her pants and was backing her pussy up to the hole. Then my cock was in her pussy.

She moved some, but mostly I did all the work. I was slamming against the wall fucking my wife. Then I thought I got to do something really fucked up to her. For a long time, I've been able to get to the point of shooting my load. Instead, I would stop moving and clinch my buttocks. This would cause me to ejaculate without all the sensations of a full orgasm, I did this shooting a load of cum into her pussy.

Then I pulled out and started pissing on her through the hole soaking her good. It took a couple seconds for her to realize what was happening. She pulled away and was trying to pull her pants up.

Saying to me: "You fucking asshole."

In her hurry to get her pants up she slipped and fell. I zipped up and hurried home to greet her as she came in.

When she came in, she was surprised to see me up and looked nervus. She tried to hurry to the bathroom, but I stopped her.

I said to her: "Why are your pants wet? Shit you smell like piss. Did you piss your pants?"

She said: "I went to use the trailer bath room put it was locked. When I got out of the car the cool air and my need to pee caused me to piss myself."

I was hoping to go back and do it again maybe not piss on her, just have her suck my cock. Unfortunately, they finished the inside bath rooms and the trailer was gone.

I wondered if and how the four of them would continue to turn tricks. So, I went back to the internet café and into the chat room one Saturday when she thought I was golfing. Mary was working but the other three were on line.

I got Cindy in a private chat and found out they had a room in the Holiday Inn. They were taking care of the manager's sexual needs and he was giving them a room to whore out of. She was the dimmest of the four of them. Telling me their whole set up.

I made a date to fuck her and agreed on a price. I told her I wanted her nude when I entered the room. She was to open the door and turn before I entered. Walk to the bed and turn around so I could take in her beauty.

When I knocked on the door and she started to open it I said to her: "Wait, take the money I don't want to deal with it after."

I slipped my hand in the door and gave her the money. Then told her: "Now go to the bed and turn before I open the door all the way."

I opened the door just as she turned with the money in her hand and took a picture of her. With me was a good friend of mine that I grew up with, who happened to be a Somerville cop and had his badge hanging around his neck.

Cindy said: "What the fuck! Bill what the fuck is going on?"

I told her: "Cindy you have just been caught working as a prostitute. Jim here is a good friend of mine we grew up together and as you can see by his badge, he is a cop. In fact, a Somerville vice cop."

She started crying and begging us: "Please let me go. This is my first time doing this."

I told her: "Cindy first stop lying. Second you, Beth, Carol, and my wife have been doing this. Since the trailer was outside the store when the bath rooms were being renovated. Third, you cooperate with us and you will not be arrested. How does that sound."

Cindy still crying said: "What ever you want I will do it, if it means I don't get arrested."

I said: "Right choice, now stop the crying and tell Jim how the four of you set this up."

When she got to the part about the manager giving them the room in exchange for them each servicing him.

Jim stopped her and told her: "I have a tape recorder in the bag I brought with me. I also have a small camera that films video. After I set them up call him and tell hum your trick didn't show up. Offer to take care of his needs for the use of the room. You do this and you will not be charged with prostitution."

Cindy said: "I'll do it and thank you for giving me a way out of this."

Jim told her: "There is more you need to do before you will be out of the charges, but you are already doing it so it should be enjoyable for you."

Cindy asked: "What do you mean?"

Jim informed her: "You and the others are going to be the SPD's whores."

She asked: "So, the SPD will pay us for sex?"

Jim laughed and told her: "No, you will provide sex, but you will not be keeping the money. You will help us to take down pimps and other whore working in Somerville. The money you collect will become evidence."

I added: "Consider it fucking and sucking for justice."

Jim set up the tape recorder and camera. Cindy called the manager and he was very happy to get his free sex with her.

Jim had coached her as to what he wanted her to get him to say. He needed the guy to admit he was giving the room to get laid and that he was telling certain guests about the chat room.

It took Cindy an hour to get all that was needed and she sucked him off and fucked him. She didn't know but Jim had also installed a listening device so we heard everything.

When she started sucking him again to see if he could get off again. Jim used Cindy's key to go in and bust him. He had radioed for a second vice cop to join him. I stayed out this time.

The manager was out raged and tried to claim it was consensual sex. Till Jim showed him the tape recorder and camera. They made a deal with him so he could avoid being charged.

Two hours later the room had been wired for sound and video. The room next door was set up to record every thig that happened to the first room including the bathroom.

It took four days before the other three including my wife were caught turning tricks. Unlike Cindy they were taken to the police station and photographed and printed. The difference was these would not be filed. It was done to to send them a message.

Jim called me when my wife was taken to the station. He told me: "She had a license with a different last name and a New Hampshire address."

The last name was her maiden name and the address was our daughters.

I told him: "Don't release her I will have our daughter pick her up later."

He asked me: "You're not going to get her and confront her."

I told him: "No, I don't want het to know I know yet. I am hoping she will tell me on her own."

I called my daughter and told her I need to see her right away. She worked in Boston and left work to come and meet me.

She found me in the kitchen and I handed her a cup of coffee. She asked me: "So what is so important that you needed to see me right away?"

I told her: "Your mother was arrested two hours ago for prostitution by the Somerville Police."

My daughter laughed and said: "Dad it's not the first time, I am surprised you didn't know your wife has sex for money."

I asked her: "When did you find out about it?"

She told me: "When I was twelve years old, we had a half day of school she must have forgotten. The boys went to the playground and I came home. When I waked in I found mom naked with two black guys.

She was sucking one while the other one was fucking her. I don't think she even cared that I saw her. She just kept on sucking and getting fucked. One of them noticed me and said to her, 'if we give you another fifty can we do her too'.