I Married a Whore and Didn't Know It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I'm going through it, I learned that although she was a virgin the first time I fucked her, she had been sexually active. The second book only had writing about halfway through so I just went through it quickly. Till I came to when she wrote about herself and Dave her fiancé, I learned he had a large cock. That she sucked him off and let him fuck her in the ass. My sweet innocent little wife was not so innocent as she wanted me to believe.

The last entry was the next day after she broke up with Dave at the restaurant. She went to his hotel and apologized for breaking up with him the way she did. I didn't have a problem with that because it was cruel the way she did it. What shocked me was she told him she was no longer a virgin and if he wanted, she was willing to let him fuck her

He fucked her three times and she would suck him clean and get him hard again the last time she sucked him till he filled her mouth with his cum and swallowed it. Telling him she is going to miss swallowing his cum.

I closed the book and placed it and the other one back in the footlocker? I realized I was hard as a rock. Reading what she did with him that day really had an effect on me. I took out my cock and got the book back out of the footlocker. Rereading it while stroking my cock till I shot my load. I couldn't believe how much I came. There was a toilet up there and a sink. I made my way to it and used tissues to clean up the mess up and my cock back into my pants.

That night I didn't tell her what I found instead I started talking to her about her fantasies. She claims she didn't have any, and never had.

I asked her: "Do you ever wonder what it would be like if you had Dave fucking you while you are sucking my cock?"

She said: "No, I was only going to marry him to get away from my mother. When you called, I was so happy you asked me out, I knew I would break up with him as I was absolutely dreading the thought of having sex with him. I would have on our honeymoon. I just couldn't stand living with her any longer."

I went down on her and got her to the point of starting to have an orgasm. Each time she stopped me from getting her to have a full-on orgasm. It was as if she was afraid of what would happen if she did. After getting her near several times, she had me stop and started to sucked my cock, and all I could think about was reading her words to Dave that she would, 'miss swallowing his cum'.

It wasn't till after I took her to the sex party, that she sucked my cock for the first time. When I was about to cum, she stopped and finished me off with her hand.

I asked her: "Why didn't you do let me cum in your mouth?"

She said: "It's yucky."

I knew from her journals; she loves having a guy cum in her mouth and swallowing it.

But with me every time I was ready to come, she would stop sucking and finish me off with her hand.

Not tonight, tonight she was going to take my cum in her mouth and swallow it. I said to her: "Do you feel like being kinky?"

She wanted to know: "Doing what?"

I went to the closet and got several of my ties. When she saw them, she asked: "Am I your prisoner tonight, are you going to tie me to the bed and rape me?"

I told her: "Yes, does that turn you on?"

She smiled and said: "Ya, it kind of does."

I tied her arms and legs spread eagle and gaged her. Then I fucked her, but didn't cum. Next, I released her and retied her sitting up. Our headboard was tall and I tied her arms to the top with her back against it. Then I removed the gag stood on the bed and face fucked her.

When I was close to shooting my load, I would stop. Wanting to build up a huge load. I did this for about a half hour. Then I was ready, she was going to get my cum in her mouth and I was also going to shoot some of it on her face.

I held her head and started to feed her my cum. When she had taken about what I figured was half I pulled out and finished on her face. I held her mouth shut and pinched her nose so she couldn't breathe and told her to swallow.

She did and I released her head. I left her tied ad got our Polaroid camera and took several pictures of her tied to the bed with my cum on her face. As I was taking the last couple, she was smiling and in one was licking her lips.

I asked her: "Do you love me, are you going to let me come in your mouth and swallow it from now on?"

She said: "Yes."

I asked: "Why haven't you let me cum in your mouth before?"

Mary said: "I didn't want you to think I was a whore, whores do that."

I told her: "There are times a husband and his wife make love and times she is his whore and the fuck and suck for their own sexual pleasure. Tonight, you are my whore and I am not done with you."

So now I wondered if the end of her slutty behavior happened after being with Dave, or is she still having sex outside of marriage.

My parents bought a place in Florida and took the kids there for a month that summer. So, with the kids with my parents next time she went to the supermarket to work. I started snooping, in her drawers, under the mattress, in the closet I checked shoe boxes. In the back she had her overnight bag she hadn't used in a long time. That's where I hit paydirt.

I found two more composition books. The first entry was two days before we got married. It was a Wednesday night and she told me she and two of the other girls from the supermarket are going to hear a band play that they liked.

I started reading what she had written. She was looking forward going to a party that was a weekly happening in the apartment, building two doors down from the supermarket.

She wrote her two friends had been going to this weekly party for about a month all the men were black, most of the females are white. Many of them had white boyfriends or husbands.

She wrote: "The moment the door closed behind me, I took off my top and bra, and told everyone I am getting married in two days and this is going to be my bachelorette party. I walked to one of the bedrooms and grabbed the first black guy I came to and brought him with me. I dropped to my knees and started sucking his cock leaving the door open so others could see and hopefully come in and join me. Within less than a minute more black guys came in the room. The rest of my clothes were removed and I was soon being fucked while sucking the first guy's cock."

I go to the end of her entry about the party? "Twelve different guys fucked me the whole time I was sucking cock. Twice I was taking on three cocks at once, in my mouth, pussy, and ass at the same time."

The last line of the entry was: "I don't know if I'll ever do it again, but I am glad I did it and I have no regrets."

The next entry is during our honeymoon we're staying at a resort in New Hampshire and she asked me to go buy a foam cooler and some beer and wine so I did.

Soon as I left, she dialed the room of a guy she met at the pool, she told him: "He will be gone for at least a half hour, I sent him to the store"

She wrote that he said: "I am glad you called, are you coming here?"

She wrote that she wore her bathing suit and a cover-up. She felt that if she took longer than a half hour. She would then go to the pool and let me find her there.

She got to the room and he let her in. She stripped naked as he took her hand and let her to the bed. She was shocked to see somebody else was with him. It was another guy.

He said: "This is my buddy do you mind if he watches or joins in?'.

She wrote: "I told them the more the merrier."

For the next 40 minutes I fucked and sucked them both.

I had to go to three stores before I was able to get the cooler so it was 45 minutes from when I left till, I got back, I got to the room she wasn't there, but there was a note telling me she's probably at the pool, and that is where I found her.

Back in the room I poured her some wine and I had a beer.

She wrote: "I felt so naughty for what I had done and wondered if he would notice the cum inside my pussy."

I asked her: "Why are you so wet and juicy? You feel like you have just been fucked."

She wrote when I said that she needed to think fast. So, she told me: "I only took a quick shower in this morning and you came in me four times last night.".

Rest of that book she wrote about guys whose names she didn't even know. Some she picked up at a supermarket or at the local sub shop. She even fucked the mechanic who worked on our car in the filthy bathroom of gas station.

I went back of the start of a book and I counted how many different men she fucked since we were married. She had sex with 82 of them in the three years this book covered.

I didn't read the second book I just counted how many men she had sex with, it was over three hundred. Seems the only time she took a break was when she was pregnant with our two kids.

I went back to the start of the second book. She talked about a friend of hers from high school that was waitressing in a boutique, hotel with a restaurant and a bar in the basement.

I remember her asking me if I minded her working several nights a week as a waitress, she told me the name of the hotel and the restaurant and that her friend was making a lot of money in tips.

At the time the kids are easy to take care of at night. She'd have supper ready before she left, so all I had to do was to feed the kids and myself. Make sure they took their baths and read them nighttime stories before they went to sleep.

Reading what she wrote about working there was an eye-opener. It seemed the waitresses did more they just wait on the customers. For every three tables there was a waitress, the reason was these girls' were turning tricks with the customers upstairs in the hotel rooms. That way it was easy for the girls not upstairs to cover the other girls' tables. Each girl had a room she uses to turn her tricks in for the night. Evidently traveling businessman knew that at this place, they can stay, eat, and pay for sex with one of the waitresses

I didn't confront her because I realized I enjoyed the fact she was a whore in the true sense of the word she was being paid for sex.

What I did is become very vocal with her and when she was sucking my cock, I would ask her: "How would you like like to have a big cock in your pussy right now while you are sucking me off?"

The one time I fucked her in the ass. I told her: "I wish a big black guy was here fucking you so I can feel his big black cock making you cum."

She got pissed I didn't care. I knew what she was. She was also the mother of my children and I would always take care of her. I loved her, but I was not in love with her and the truth is never really was my heart belonged to Kara.

Knowing what I did about what she was doing at the hotel, using the restaurant to connect with her tricks. I used to my advantage, on different job sites that I worked. There would be guys from out of town and one of the things they wanted to know, was where they could go for a good time. I would tell them about the hotel, that it had a good restaurant and that the waitresses were available for sex for cash in the rooms upstairs.

They would always have the same question: "Is there one girl there that you'd recommend."

Of course, I told them: "Mary she's a great fuck and she loves sucking cock and lets you cum in her mouth and swallows it. She'll will also let you fuck her in the ass."

They always thanked me for telling them about Mary and that she was the best whore they ever paid to fuck.

One morning I woke up to the smell of bacon cooking. Mary never got up before me and cooking in the morning was not her thing. I entered the kitchen to find her starting to make eggs. Bacon, toast, and home fries were all ready on the table and a pot of coffee was brewing on the counter.er.

She finished the eggs and served them then sat down to eat. When we were half way through eating she spoke for the first time. I was expecting her to say her name would be in the paper for being busted as a prostitute. That our families and everyone we know will find out she is a paid whore.

Instead, she said: "One of my customers last night is the captain of a cruise ship that is in port for some repairs. It was a slow night and we talked about what cruises are like and he told me he can get us reduced fares if we would like to take a cruise. It sounds fun and I think we should take him up on his offer."

I asked her: "When would this happen and where will we be going?"

Mary said: "He is staying at the hotel and I will get more details tonight if you are interested."

I told her: "Do that it would be nice to get away."

When I got home that night my mother in-law was watching the kids. She told me my wife called her shortly after I left for work to come watch the kids. She had made supper for us and the kids had already had their baths. The food was great and the kids even told her they like it when she cooks. That mommy isn't a good cook.

I tried to stay up till Mary got home from work but feel asleep around one AM. When the alarm went off, I woke to find her just coming home. I figured she spent the night with the ships captain. I noticed she had a box of donuts.

I asked her: "Are you just getting home?"

She said: "No, I got in around midnight and was tiered and slept on my clothes. When I woke up, I didn't feel like cooking so I went out to get us some donuts."

I had her and could have told her I knew she was lying. It was obvious she hadn't slept in the bed as her side was untouched. Plus, I was up till one AM. But I didn't, I liked her being a whore. Sending guy her way at the hotel and hearing them telling me how much they enjoyed having sex with her.

She told me: "When I got off, I stayed and had coffee with the captain. You know the restaurant doesn't close you can get coffee and something light to eat all night.

He told me the ship will be ready in three days. It sails to Miami for its next cruise. On the way they are allowing investors and company officials to go along. As well as their best customers.

He told me we can go as his guests. It is a free trip and we can see if we would like to go on cruises in the future. What do you think?'

I asked her: "What about the kids?"

She told me: "I already talked to my mom and your parents. They will take care of the kids while we are gone."

I asked her: "How long will we be gone?"

She said: "Philip said it is only a two-and-a-half-day trip, but they will take five so they can be sure the repairs fixed the problem they were having."

I commented: "Philip? Sounds like you are getting very personal with him?"

She smiled at me and asked: "Are you jealous?"

I laughed and told her: "No, But I wouldn't mind watching him fucking you while you suck my cock."

She slapped me and said: "You know I could never do something with another person. I take my vows very seriously."

Two things from her statement caught my attention. She didn't give a fuck about her vows and she said person not man. Was she also into sex with women?

We went of the cruise and it was great, I knew this would not be our last one. Every night there was a slot tournament, and I entered each night to give her ample time to pursue her sexual activities.

Philip had told me that normally there is only one tournament per cruise, but this is a special event and that there fore there was a tournament each night. He also told me the machines had been set for big pay outs. The reason was you didn't get to keep the money you were playing for prizes.

Even when I got knocked out of the tournament, I would stay to the end to give my wife as much time as possible to fuck Philip and whoever else she wanted.

When we got back home from the cruise, I gave it a week before I will checked her journals. I learned she has sex with ten different men and two women, during the cruise. Two of the people she had sex with was a board member of the company and his wife.

I learned that he was arranging for us to cruise for free as long as my wife continued to be willing to fuck the people that he would set her up with.

After every cruise we went on I would read her journals. After we were back from the 2nd cruise. I learned that she had stayed in touch with the captain from the first cruise.

He had arranged for her to entertain the captain of that ship and key members of the crew, plus the other guy set her up with two more members of the Board of Directors. I also learned that unlike the first cruise we were on, this one had two slot tournaments. They started at four and ran till midnight. Which with my participation, allowed her more free time for sex.

I figured out that if she was on board extra tournaments were added to occupied me. So, she was free to entertain the people she was on board to have sex with.

Her friend from high school the same one that told her about the other hotel restaurant job. Told her she took a job as a waitress at a place called the Market Place. Next to the produce center in Everett and that they were looking for a couple waitresses to work the weekends in the diner section.

She asked me what I thought about it. She only told me that there were two sections, a formal dining room that was only open at night, and the other side was a Diner and open at 4 AM and then close till 2 AM. And she left out the part about the there being a motel with the front desk just inside the front entry and eight hotel rooms upstairs.

What she didn't know is that I knew all about the place. I knew the nephew of the owner. When you walk in the front door to the right is the formal dining room in the evening. The left was the diner that mainly serviced the truckers who haul produce to the produce center. As well as the men that worked at the produce center.

I also know that the waitress is in the diner are available to entertain the truckers in the motel rooms upstairs. She went to work there Friday and Saturday nights from 4 PM to midnight. At least one of the two nights. If not both she wouldn't get in till after 2 AM and twice in the first month when I got up at six in the morning she was still not home.

Her excuse was always somebody didn't show up so she covered and when she didn't get in till after 6 AM it was they needed help cleaning up after they closed at two, and before they reopened at four in the morning. Or that some of the morning shift didn't show up.

During this time, this was the only job she was doing so I had to wait because she went to work Friday or Saturday night to look at the journals. Almost from the first night she worked she was almost exclusively upstairs in the motel rooms and hardly ever waited on customers downstairs, I also learned that she would take part of her whore money and give it to the manager. In exchange he would give her a check with taxes and Social Security taken out to show, legitimate income.

I began to wonder just where she was hiding all this money, I would check bank statements. I knew it wasn't in savings and it wasn't the checking account.

Then one morning she came in I remember it well, she had a blackeye. Her shoulder was dislocated, and she had bruises. When I asked what happened, she said, she slipped off the loading dock, and fell on to a bunch of pallets. It was so obvious one of her Johns beat the fuck out of her.

I took her to the hospital and they put her shoulder back. Then a battery of tests and x-rays to see if she had internal injuries and she ended up staying for two days. And of course, the hospital notified the police department as a possible case of domestic abuse.

The detective who came was very hostile towards me because he had the impression that I had done this to my wife. We sat at the kitchen table and talked.

I told him: "You know she said she slipped off at the loading dock and fell.