All Comments on 'I Married a Witch - Locktober'

by belted and teased

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Norway_1705Norway_17057 months ago

55! Amazing! You described the character of Miss Martha in a magnificent way! And James is good too.

(Could we get a follow-up, with Martha demanding things from her James? He read many things on the internet, he could apply them to her).

The Spell that in normal months would prevent Stu from cumming seems a very interesting new kind of Magic. Easier to handle, compared to other 'technological' solutions in other stories. Hopefully Phoebe will be able to use it soon! Maybe in Winter!

belted and teasedbelted and teased7 months agoAuthor

Apologies for some mismatched wording, folks. I was trying to get posted for the Halloween deadline; managed to do my spellcheck, but not a last minute edit check.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Kudos on the composition quality; amply passes all those "Writers' Workshop" criterial for "good writing".

The plotline was one of the more imaginative "Halloween" exercises I've read and was both life affirming and demonstrative that "good witches" are both humanitarian individuals but full of mischievous impulse.

I simply have to protest, however, the contrary fate that the MC's wife imposed upon him at the end, which was NOT mischievous but sadistic. The whole "chastity/Locktober" scenario can be understood (and even minimally supported) when consensual parties agree to it ahead of time and make it a part of a "commitment demonstration of love" between them. But the "bitch witch" gave no hint to her husband of the severity of the year-long penalty he'd have to pay in deprivation of her love SIMPLY BECAUSE HE ACQUIESCED TO HER WISH/ASSIGNED TASK shuttling him out of her way so she could focus on performing her "happy witch duties" during October. He only did what she wanted him to do (granted, not grudgingly--but still in loving acquiescence to her directive). IT WAS HER TOTALLY SELFISH INTENT THAT HE "FAIL" TO COMPLETE HER 31 SEDUCTIONS, NOT HIS! She fully intended that she'd keep getting her fulfilling orgasms from him for the entire year to come--but HE wouldn't get any from her (and by definition with her being a witch who could curse him any old way she wanted) or from anyone else. Not even from masturbaton!

That last plot twist turned what had (to that point) been a true "Loving Wife" story into something else entirely--and ruined it for me. That Sucks.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

if you correct "26" to 25, we gain a candidate for the 25th anniversary of Literotica Challenge: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-official-authors-hangout-literotica-25th-anniversary-challenge-support-thread.1597387/page-2

belted and teasedbelted and teased7 months agoAuthor

MLJ - I regret the surprise orgasm denial ruined it for you. If you’ve read any of my previous stories, I can assure you our hero is “all in” on his tease and denial. If there is a second chapter he and his “loving wife” will turn the year into an adventure.

Thank you for the encouraging comments about my writing. It is greatly appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow, please gives is more about these 2

fmp0927fmp09272 months ago

I mostly agree with MLJ's comments. This is a great story but I too was disappointed with Stu being told he had to go a whole year without an orgasm (after doing exactly what his wife requested). However, now that the author has published chapter 2, the future is not as grim for Stu as we were led to believe. So the story is definitely 5-stars now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbelted and teased@belted and teased
You'll probably see pretty quickly that I'm into chastity, teasing, denial and femdom. I don't live this lifestyle all of the time, but my fantasies bring me back here again and again. How 'bout yours?

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories