All Comments on 'I Married Joan Ch. 01'

by hornycarol

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NEVER continue this drivel.

The BBC scenario has been done to death and this was a horrible take on that idea. Thoroughly unlikable characters, spouting inane dialogue and doing some really stupid things. You couldn't have made it worse if you had tried. In fact it comes to mind that you posted this garbage just to troll the readership. UGH!

1 star

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 3 years ago
Joan/Carol

Oh dear.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Well, horny has warned us that he intends this cliched ir garbage, no diss to BLM of course for using racial stereotypes, to be a long series. I will be here with an endless series of *2s for every POS you post, just for apologizing to BLM instead of LW readers for this crap. First black guy you meet offers you weed and wants to screw your white whore is racist at all is it?

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 3 years ago
Hot story!

You get five stars from me for this sexy story. If I could give you ten I would even if only to piss off the incel rednecks who troll the site. (And a salute to Black Lives Matter. They're doing good work.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
huh? That bad!?

Who is Carol? Where did she come from?

You can tell this is obviously a Bidened (plagiarized) story since the supposed "author (thief) is too fuckin lazy to keep the character names straight, or finish changing them all the way to the end. He must have squeezed out the thin little load before he finished editing.

The most pathetic part is the obvious racism of the author. He "apologizes" to a make-believe (according to Biden) set of ideals that have no "group" or members. How can you hate yourself so much as to despise the color of the skin you were born with? Then apologize for being born colored. HA if this isn't racist I'm unsure what communist dictionary we are supposed to be using

Pathetic as fuck.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 3 years ago
But

Hot sex, but:

1. "Discrete" or "discreet"? I'm sure you meant "discreet" unless everything was separate from everything else. Look it up.

2. The possessive is not Jame's. It's James'. James' cock.

3. Carol, this may be your wish or your story, but why did you change the woman's name from Joan to Carol?

4. I suspect you are too young to remember that Jim Backus (I believe.) starred in a TV comedy with the same name as your story last century in the Fifties.

5. You're going to take flack if you continue this series. As any good scout, be prepared!

premshankerpremshankerover 3 years ago

It is pity that 'white women run for Black.

But Black is 'BLACK' , neither big , nor beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wife having Extramarital sex, check. Erotic story, check.

The changing names was interesting. She started out as "Joan" to match the title, then it changed to "Carol" to match the author's monniker.

Not much depth to the characters, or the story. The grammar needs work. Maybe 3 *.

The comments were entertaining. I had never heard of "Bidening", though I guess that makes sense. Got a chuckle out of that.

#legsfeettoes: possessive s (my text editor won't allow me to type an "s" directly onto the word "possessive"), can be tricky. You almost got it right, however, the truly correct form would be "James's". As awkward as it feels on the tongue, the apostrophe after the ending "s", is only for plurals. Example- "...The friends' blankets.."

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Kár volt ...

Kár volt megírni ezt a nullának is kevés értékű semmit! Undorító és felháborító,hűen tükrözi a szerző értékrendjét!!!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
Very hot erotic story

Loved it all especially that all three were together and hubby involved..just as wife sharing should be....

rodryder44rodryder44about 3 years ago

Very erotic but you need an editor. Joan turned into Carol at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

DON'T GIVE UP....It has been a long time. Please stay with it and keep up the work. Think you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Its good for a wife to get proper fucked by BBC. Feed on the sperm and discover true joy and potency!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous