All Comments on 'I Met a Man Who Wasn't There'

by eviltwin52

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 3 years ago
cdCindy is well worth your effort

I love Cindy and I love the story she inspired.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 3 years ago

Thank you DonaldElliott for your comment. You know that I love your stories too.

FYI to fellow readers, I am the "cdCindy" in this story and have been corresponding with johnnie for a while. I love this story that I inspired -- it made me feel so wonderful reading about the Cindy in this story knowing it is really me. Thank you so much johnnie - I can truly see it coming true (if we weren't so far apart in real life).

One comment I would like to make right now is that while I truly enjoy cross-dressing, feeling & acting so feminine, holding hands (and more) with a sissy man like johnnie -- the end of this story really hit home with me. Being totally naked as a male with another man (johnnie) -- just 2 naked sexy sissy men having hot gay sex, that's a real turn on for me. It's something I truly enjoy in real life - being naked with my gay lovers, sucking each other's cocks and (yes) me getting fucked. I truly enjoy giving myself to a man fully and completely and having him "make love" to me. I'm definitely a bottom and have been for a few years.

Johnnie, I know that if we could ever meet in person that I would definitely fall for you. I would gladly be your girlfriend, your boyfriend, your gay lover.

cdCindy XOXOXOX

eviltwin52eviltwin52about 3 years agoAuthor

DonaldElliott and Cindy

Thank you both for the kind words. I was happy to see that my most wonderful fan, Cindy is loved by another Lit author. You have great taste DonaldElliott. I confess that having read many of Cindy's comments to my stories I left one of my own asking her to contact me. She did and I'm better for it. I knew from the start she was a special individual. Open and honest, Cindy is a treasure. I wish that someday Cindy meets that dominant man and they all in love. A word of caution to that most fortunate man, treat her well. Nuff said.

johnnie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That was a truly sweet story. We can’t choose who we fall in love with and as long as everyone is an adult and everything is consensual then we should feel fortunate to find someone that we love and they love us back. Not trying to be preachy, just honest.

Julie

shyangel_62shyangel_62almost 3 years ago

Love d the story not rushed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereviltwin52@eviltwin52
Part time bi cuckold, full time husband of a highly sexual woman. I get sexually charged by dominant men.