I Miss You, MK: Trust UR Instincts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I readily nodded, not trusting my voice. This woman....what was happening?

"So.....might I also assume that you have an interest in....garter belts and....corsets, perhaps? Things from a 'bygone era'?"

I regained my composure and returned to the game, "Sadly, I am a throwback to a nearly forgotten time and, yes, I do find those things to be wonderfully feminine and......"

I had never, ever had a candid conversation about this....this... most intimate of my sexual preferences with any woman. Let alone one whom I'd only met hours before. And we were both fully dressed!

She finished my sentence, "Sexy?" Again the level gaze, the mischievous smile, the twinkle in her eyes.

I pursed my lips, glanced down at the table, then looked up and met her eyes, "Yes. Very...sexy."

A pause and before my feeble brain could stop my mouth I said, "MK, you are very, very attractive and....very...sexy. I...." What was I doing? Saying such things to this woman. What spell had been cast on me?

Apparently it was the right thing to say. Her leg continued to slide, dare I say caress, mine. She rested her chin in one hand, elbow on the table and held my eyes. "Well, since you're being so forward, I guess I'll have to confess something, too."

My heart stopped. No, honest, it did.

"You caught my eye the second you walked into that coffee shop. You looked so....so good. The cufflinks, the tie chain, the silk tie, the pocket scarf, the stickpin, the whole package. I meant it when I said you're handsome. You were....deliciously handsome." I was at a loss for words, never having had that adjective applied to me before. But I did not doubt her.

"I was trying to figure out how I could meet you, engage you, just get you to look my way. Then, well, after the treatment you... -- then that clumsy oaf — you turned and, well......"

I was briefly pensive.

"MK, a while ago I thought that today was a complete and deeply embarrassing waste of time. Then....there you were. Quite literally an angel of salvation. And now, we're here... and.....I would very, very much like to see you again. Even if you're not dressed for the art museum."

She smiled, "Or not dressed at all?" Wow, not the reply I expected, but far from unwelcome.

"Oh, no, MK," a shadow of disappointment flickered on her face. "Not that way at all," I replied in mock seriousness, hands up, palms out.

"Just your heels, stockings and the garter belt of your choice."

Now who's the tease.

The smile remained, perhaps with a bit of impishness to it, "Well, I suppose, maybe, perhaps, in time, that can be arranged. If you're a very good boy, that is."

"I shall, MK, be on my best behavior, a perfect gentleman." Her smile dimmed just a smidge, "Until you tell me not to."

It was at that moment that I first saw her full, trademark, room-bedazzling smile. It was an awesome smile from an amazing woman on what had become an unexpectedly delightful day. It led to an incredible relationship with the most beautiful, desirable and treasured woman I would ever know.

Trust your instincts.

12