Three. Is it the Magic Number?

Story Info
Hubby comes round with a friend in tow.
3.2k words
4.26
17.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone. Sorry I've been away so long. Life has taken some twists and turns in the last few months - some expected, some less so. I won't bore you with all of that, but I will say that although my husband and I are still living separately, our relationship has developed into something I wouldn't have foreseen.

While we've been separated I've enjoyed some fun nights out - often involving some meaningless, one-time-only sex. It hasn't been that often, but I've ended a few evenings getting fucked by anonymous keen young things in various places (a pub car park, against a tree in a local beauty spot, that kind of thing). Nothing as adventurous as some of the things I've shared with you before, just your typical occasional drunken shag with a stranger, and usually over in about 30 seconds!

Hubby, in the mean-time, has apparently started seeing someone. I'm told by a mutual friend that she's of a similar age (around 50), divorced, and that she works "in retail" at Merry Hill (our local out-of-town shopping centre).

I have to admit to feeling a bit upset when I first found this out. It's only natural I suppose, but it's not as though he's cheating on me - and after all, neither of us really chose to become single. It's taken a little time, but I have to be ok with him taking that first step towards moving on. He deserves to be happy, even if it can't now be with me.

All of this is made easier by us still being the closest of friends. He still has a key, and drops in a couple of times a week. It's still his house too, and most of his belongings are here. He always calls or messages me to tell me if he's coming, and I still reapply my lipstick before he arrives (force of habit probably).

This week something different happened. On Sunday he called ahead to let me know he'd be round in the evening to get a couple of things he'd stored in the garage. Nothing unusual in that. Then he said:

"I'll have someone with me. I hope you don't mind"

"Oh. Who?" I asked.

"Erm..." he muttered, not knowing how to tell me.

"Is it her?" I said.

"I do know there's someone, and it's ok. I just wasn't expecting you to bring her to our home, not yet anyway." I said. He could tell I wasn't overjoyed.

"Our home? It stopped being our home months ago. And you know why." He responded, in an almost accusatory manner. He'd never done that before, as we'd agreed that we'd both been responsible for the things that had got us here. For the first time I felt that he blamed me - and he was probably right.

"Fine. Bring her. Just don't expect too much from me. It'll take time" I said.

We'd agreed that they would come round at about 8pm. It was now around 4pm so I had plenty of time to think about it. Should I prepare something? Shall I offer them drinks? Should I make an effort and get to know her or just throw on my joggers and make them wait in the hall?

Of course, I made an effort.

First I went to the nearby Tesco Local for a couple of bottles of wine. I always have some in, but I was going to need a bit of Dutch courage for this.

Armed with two bottles of White Zinfandel I returned home to plan what I was going to wear. I figured that she'd also be putting in some effort, so glass in hand (and half a bottle from the fridge) I went upstairs.

I must have spent half an hour swishing hangers around in the wardrobe. "Too formal, too boring, too slutty..." until I picked out a white fitted blouse, coffee-coloured leather skirt and nude patent heels. Perfect, I thought - your typical sexy wife look.

I showered, applied slightly more makeup than usual and got dressed. It was now about 7pm so I sat down with some more wine and caught the very end of the football (well done Lionesses!).

As time passed I felt a knot in my stomach, and it wasn't the wine. I was nervous. After all, this was a big deal. I didn't have time to worry much though, as a little earlier that expected the doorbell rang. I resisted the urge to look on the camera to get a first look and went to answer the door.

And there they were. She was stood behind him, clearly as nervous as me.

"Have you lost your key?" I said, perhaps a little sternly.

"I thought, under the circumstances..."

I didn't even let him finish.

"You'd better come in then" I said standing back into the hall.

He showed her in and they went into the living room, neither looked at me as they passed. As I came in they were both sat on the sofa. He poured wine into the three glasses I'd put out.

"Sarah, I'd like you to meet Kate. I think you already know we've been seeing each other for a short while" he said.

"I do" I replied, staring him down.

"It's nice to meet you Kate. I hope this isn't too awkward for you." I said, turning to her with what I hoped wasn't too insincere a smile.

"Oh, I don't think there would ever be a perfect time for this" she countered, standing her ground.

So with that we between us began to politely shoot the breeze, each taking large gulps of wine between sentences as if to hasten that feeling of ease only alcohol brings. Before I knew it we'd opened a second bottle, and Kate began to tell me about herself. To be fair, she's perfectly nice. I began to realise she's been around the block a few times, and doesn't suffer fools gladly. She said she knew that we are only separated, and that we remain close - which was something that she hoped would always be the case and that she wouldn't want to spoil that.

After a little while longer he stood up.

"Right, while you two get to know each other a little, I'm going to get that stuff from the garage and put it in the car, if that's ok with you?" he said.

"I think we'll be ok" I said, looking at Kate who nodded in agreement.

"Ok, I should only be 5 minutes" he said.

"No rush, we've got wine" replied Kate, coming out of her shell a bit more.

Left alone together I could focus a little more on Kate and what has made my husband go for her. She's a similar age to me, slightly smaller, slightly more blonde, attractive and dresses very nicely. She's intelligent and knows her own mind. It was, forgive me for saying, a bit like looking in a mirror. She was dressed a little more conservatively perhaps, but still sexy. Her top and skirt were not quite as close-fitting as mine, but her high heels and nylons (stockings or tights, I couldn't tell) were the giveaway - he loves those.

"So" I said.

"So" she replied.

We both looked at each other and smiled, knowing that we were going to at least have a civil relationship.

"I'm so glad we've met" said Kate.

"Me too, I was dreading this all day but you're lovely and I'm glad you're both happy even if it is early days" I replied, this time with a genuine smile.

"Look, this bottle's nearly empty. What do you say we open another?" I said.

"Sounds good to me".

I stood and left the living room for the kitchen. As I closed the fridge door I saw Kate had followed me and was standing against the work top.

"So tell me, how did you meet?" I asked.

"Oh, usual thing. I was in the pub with a friend, hew was in the pub with a friend, and we started talking. The two of us hit it off and here we are. Not very interesting I'm afraid" she said.

"Did he tell you he was still married?" I asked.

"He did, and he told me how things are between you now you're separated and all that".

"Ah, ok. Did he mention why we separated?" I asked, not expecting much.

"Yes, he has told me why you're separated" she said.

"Oh." I said. "Did he say much about why we're separated?" I asked, more nervously this time.

Kate looked deep into my eyes and just said "I know exactly why you separated Sarah. He's told me all about it. The car park. The alleyway. The post office. Over the back of that sofa I've just been sat on, while the delivery man watches you through the window. All of it."

"I need to sit down" I said, as a feeling of horror ran through me.

"You do look a bit flushed, to be fair. Let's go back in there and sit down." She agreed.

"I do have to say though," Kate added as she sat back down, crossing her legs and looking strangely pleased with herself, "Sitting here on this sofa, all I can think of is him doing you over the back of it while someone watches".

"Can we not talk about it please?" I asked.

"Hey, we've all got history" Kate said. "Anyway, I quite like the sound of some of it" she added quietly with a look of mock innocence on her face.

"I mean," she added "we've not done anything like what you got up to, but I know what he likes and do my best to oblige."

"I'm not really comfortable having this conversation with you if I'm honest Kate. He's still my husband." I said, feeling uneasy.

"And now he's seeing me. Or do you only like him fucking someone else if you're there too?" She asked.

She'd got me there. I did like that. I still like that, and her words were starting to turn me on.

"You see Sarah, we're not that different. Before my bastard of a husband fucked off for a younger model I once let his mate record us having sex. He stood there, camera in one hand, cock i the other. He didn't join in, but he wanked himself off over my bedsheets."

I wanted her to go on, to go into every dirty detail.

"Like I said, nothing compared to you two, but I think you can see where I'm coming from now." She said.

"What is it you're after exactly Kate?" I asked

"I just want him to be happy. I make him happy, you make him happy, so...I think you know." She replied. "I know you two still have a thing going, I can smell you when he comes round to me. I can taste you on him too."

"Taste me?"

"Yes Sarah. I can taste you when I suck his cock after it's been in you. And I don't mind."

Those last four words made me so wet. She knew it too. She'd had my card marked before we'd even met.

"So what are you saying?" I asked.

"I'm saying I don't mind sharing. If that's individually, or..."

Before she could add anything else my husband, her lover, came back inside.

"Right, just got to get something from upstairs and I'll be right back with you. Are you two ok?" He said.

"We're just working something out." I replied.

"Ooh, do I need to be worried?" He joked.

"Oh no, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised." Kate responded, looking at me and smiling.

And with that he disappeared upstairs.

Kate stood up.

"Come on. Come with me." Kate said softly, as she took my hand and led me upstairs.

Walking up the stairs behind her I got the answer to my earlier thought. She was wearing stockings - high shine, vaguely black stockings. She really does know what he likes.

We waited for a moment on the landing as he rummaged through a box he'd brought down from the top of the wardrobe.

"Found what you were looking for?" I asked, walking into the bedroom, followed closely by Kate.

"Erm, no, not yet. What are you two doing up here? Having the guided tour?"

"I think she only wants to see the bedroom If I'm honest" I replied as Kate sat herself down on the end of the bed.

"I do. The ceiling in particular." She said.

"I've sat on the sofa you fucked her over, now I want to sit on the bed you fuck her in before you come round to me."

His face was a picture, as was mine probably - and I half-knew what she was after all along too.

"She knows we still...you know." I whispered to a now totally bemused, obviously aroused husband.

"Oh" He said.

"Oh indeed." Kate said.

"But it's ok, she's happy to share" I added.

With that, Kate stood up and stepped towards him. She hitched up her skirt, revealing the creamy white thighs above her stocking tops, and dropped to her knees in front of him. Without another word from anyone Kate undid my husband's jeans and pulled them down over his buttocks, his erection springing from his briefs.

She wanked him for a moment before taking him in her mouth.

I sat on the end of my own bed and watched Kate suck off my husband, as I got wetter and wetter.

He was stood directly in front of me, staring into my eyes as she bobbed her head back and forth over his cock. She was a very sexy picture, in her black stilettos, shiny stockings and plump round bottom encased in sheer satin panties. Her skirt was up around her waist and she was unbuttoning her blouse. She shrugged the blouse over her shoulders to reveal a wet-look stretchy basque which accentuated her curvy body.

I in turn shifted my position slightly to ease my leather skirt up enough to run a finger over my slit, which was now so well lubricated you'd think i'd just sat on a tube of KY jelly. Hubby couldn't take his eyes off me, and I could see he was ready to blow his load into Kate's slutty mouth.

"Get over here, now." I ordered him. Dutifully, he withdrew from Kate's mouth and stepped around her.

He kneeled in front of me and pulled my pussy towards him. He peeled my skirt over my hips and rested my calves on his shoulders. Holding my thighs he ran his tongue up the inside of my legs, teasing me.

Katy had now joined us on the bed and was lying on her side next to me, staring at the two of us. She stroked my hair with the fingers on one hand, and her own pussy with the fingers on her other.

Meanwhile, hubby was now flicking my clitoris with the tip of his tongue, making me squirt and soak his chin with my juices. Immediately, Kate shifted down the bed to kiss him deeply and lick my cum from his face.

"Come on, fuck me now." She instructed, and positioned herself astride me.

He didn't need to be told twice, not least while she looked so sexy and slutty - making herself completely available to him, straddled across his wife.

He rubbed his dick up and down her slit before entering her, making her gasp in my face. Kate kept eye contact with me while he fucked her from behind, and I also moved with every thrust. She was showing signs of climax and, clearly wanting to prolong the excitement, climbed off me and panted "Your turn".

I shuffled down slightly, so my bum was level with the foot of the bed. I was still fully clothed - blouse, skirt and heels - with my legs in the air like I was in a porn film. He didn't waste any time grabbing my ankles and pushing himself into me like he'd done countless times before.

He pounded me like a man possessed, having to stop periodically to prevent his climax. Kate was masturbating next to us, transfixed, feeling my breasts and tweaking my nipples through the silky material of my still buttoned blouse, helping me to orgasm again.

"Bring that cock here" said Kate, keen to have another turn.

She lay on the bed next to me, drawing her knees up to her chest and exposing her shaven pussy to him, crossing her ankles - her heels and stockings making for such a sexy pose.

He held her in that position so that when he entered her he was in serious danger of losing an eye to Kate's stilettos. I was now kneeling on the bed beside her, caressing her plump breasts and moving my head to take her nipple in my mouth and gently sucking.

She came hard. I could tell from her sobbing and the tell-tale squelching of her pussy as he pumped her. I was definitely going to have to change the duvet cover after this.

As her orgasm subsided he climbed off and looked at me for some kind of direction, which I was only too glad to give by getting on all fours next to Kate.

He positioned himself behind me and fucked me slowly as I lay my head on Kate's chest. She was still fingering herself, panting, adding to the eroticism.

He was starting to shake, his orgasm hanging by a thread. He quickly straddled Kate's waist, and I took him in my mouth. I needed only to close my lips around his solid, wet cock for him to ejaculate. My mouth filled up with his semen as he gasped, encouraging Kate to a shuddering climax.

As Kate came I loosened my lips and allowed his cum to seep from the sides of my mouth and drip onto the glossy black material of her lingerie, just to tip her completely over the edge.

We lay there for a few minutes, silently considering what had just happened. Hubby was first to move and went to the en-suite for a shower, leaving Kate and I still semi entwined and covered in cum and each others' juices. She was gently running a perfectly manicured red nail over the inside of my thigh, making me want to cum again. I took my own painted finger and gathered a drop of spunk that I had minutes earlier deposited from my mouth onto her chest and gently smeared it over her red lips.

Within moments we were kissing deeply and were knuckle-deep in each others' pussies until we both orgasmed for a final time in unison.

He came out of the shower and smiled to find us still entwined, with faces glowing and fingers glistening.

Both Kate and I showered and dressed (I in a change of clothes, and Kate without her cum-soaked lingerie, which went in the washing machine with the duvet cover).

We went downstairs, opened another bottle, and talked about how what had happened felt so right.

Is three the magic number? I think we'll have our answer when they come round again this weekend.

Sx