All Comments on 'I Need A Fuck! Ch. 01'

by skakid

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hmmm...

I think I've seen this porn video!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Seriously?

A sister who is 5feet tall with long legs? And I wont even bother commenting on the brother's 9 inch cock...Pass on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Did you think at all?

Just wondering if you put any thought into this story, or just wrote it as your 10yr old brain thought it out. How can someone be barely 5 feet tall, but have very long legs? And seriously, 30EE I don't think that is even possible. Lets not forget the 'piece' De resistance.... of course, a 9 inch dick.

I wonder if you could of possibly made this story any more unbelievable.

I do have to admit, I read the whole story anyways, just to see if it got any more ridiculous, and of course it did.

Total waste of space and time. Go back to kindergarten...take up finger painting, as you definitely haven't found your talent as a writer by any means of the imagination. Oh wait, you do have an imagination...just too bad its distorted beyond recognition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
stupid

Very dumb story. Couldn't even get hard. 5ft, ee, long legs. Yeah. That don't add up Even in porn. Don't quit your day job

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
apostrophe mess!

You use apostrophes to make plurals all over this - horrible grammar.

skakidskakidover 12 years agoAuthor
Hey guys

Yeah sorry about this, wrote it and summited it while very drunk. So yeah it's shit haha, plus this is the first one I've written, so my apologies people.

skakidskakidover 12 years agoAuthor
Again...

Also your very right the grammar is appalling, I here forth swear to never write again after a heavy night of drinking, I don't know what I was thinking. The measurements aren't right at all and are completely ridiculous, however to all you people who read it, I would like to say thank you for your criticism it's much appreciated. Also to those who didn't read it, I don't blame you it's terrible. I will leave it up as an example of how not to write.

Again, sorry people.

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 12 years ago
Awesome

I think this was an awesome story. I get really sick of cowardly "anonymous" comments from people who don't have the guts to leave a contact name for the author the rebuff the comment. Constructive criticism is fair if your another writer and leave a contact name, but anonymous comments is both gutless and not very fair. Great story skakid, keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

It was a great story. Sure there were grammar errors but who cares. I enjoyed it.

NightReader18NightReader18over 12 years ago

I'm not sure why I read the first half of this poorly written story. Yes, it reads like a satire of pornographic stories, but I think it was meant to be taken serously. Next time find someone to help edit your work--and not just the grammar messes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great

Great story. Who cares about grammar? Do you guys criticize the filming and scriptwhen you're watching porn? I highly doubt it, and you shouldn't here.

Beau, great story! Hope you've already stated in the next ones :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fucking wonderful

My partner and I creamed our brains out role playing this glorious fuck up

skakidskakidover 12 years agoAuthor
Hey

Thanks for the good comments people honestly. I'll try and write some other ones and hopefully this time the grammar will be better for those reader who like to have a more serious edge to things.

Again thank you. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

If u start a series please finish it don't just start it and leave us hangin

skakidskakidover 12 years agoAuthor
Series

I shall continue it, but it maybe some time till the next issue, do to the amount of work I have at the moment. But there will be more, this will only be a two part story though. :)

klaxxklaxxover 12 years ago

Actually, Anon, people who can read care about grammar. Call it a curse.

That it was a size queen/king story, not to mention a just-for-the-hell-of-it fuck story, only made it worse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More Please!!

I can't wait to read more. Next time put that load in your pussy.Please!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

terrible, you put so many redundant things in that story which just ruined any real enjoyment

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Rubbish

I would stick to wanking if this is all you can write

JTW1978JTW1978almost 11 years ago
yo

Forget them haters please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Crap

This "story" is very appropriate for 12-13 yr. olds. How old are you anyway?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

boring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Interesting parts to your story - need to add some details, more sexy play but now that they like doing it, your next chapter should be hard sex between them when Mom is away. Let little sis have her way with her hung brother by banging him senseless. Then he can eat her and then bang her senseless and cum all over her. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Every girl Ive ever met with EE, and lots with DD, tits all complain about chronic back and neck pain, most all of them would kill for a breast reduction just to get some relief!

The story was ok I guess, the guy comes off kinda full of himself thinking about all of the different chicks that he's done. I get wanting to fuck your sister, but wanting to blow your load on her face? Eh.

While it sounds good, Im not so sure a little 5' girl could get his long, thick cock down her throat. ...now if it was a long skinny dick.., hehe.

Anyway it was a quick, lite, fun read, but it didnt get me wanking or anything. Thanks for writing though.

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
Hope they fuck again SOON.

Good story.

Can't wait for another chapter

Cajunbear54Cajunbear54almost 6 years ago
Love it!

Looking forward to a sequel. I had always longed for a sister to play with. Had a younger female cousin who wanted me but all we could ever do was dry hump each other with our pants undone and rub against our underwear.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great Fuck

The best sex and fuck he has ever had and a lot more to come.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

So, scrolling back through the comments, I found this:

>>>skakidover 10 years ago [Author]

>>>Hey guys

>>>Yeah sorry about this, wrote it and summited it while very drunk. So yeah it's shit haha, plus this is the first

>>>one I've written, so my apologies people.

I'm glad to see that you acknowledged its true value. That means that I don't have to point out where it failed. I have mixed feelings about you not following up with that Part 2 that you intended to write since it may have been a lot better. But then again, I'm probably better off not getting my hopes up only to be disappointed. 1/5

bshell47bshell47over 1 year ago

It has been 4 years, But I still loved the story just as much.

Hope you offer another episode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Might have been a decent story, but the run-on sentences and punctuation (or lack thereof) errors made for too much of a distraction to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous