All Comments on 'I Need It Dirty Pt. 01'

by westjayne495

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very strange. will she or won't she? he definitely would because he is a predator.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another stupid skank wife story. Why do writers always have neglected wives going straight to skank mode instead of actually talking to their husbands.

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 1 year ago

Another fabulous story Jayne. I look forward to the next chapter when he tells her how he used her panties whilst stroking his cock and thinking about fucking her - will their imaginary sex soon become reality?

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Just one more soulless cheating cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No wonder her husband ignored her. How could he respect such a pathetic, disgusting cum dumpster and town bicycle?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I always wonder about all those husbands who are neglected, ignored, and unappreciated out there.

Judging by these stories in order to make the wives even happier the husbands should have affairs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This type of stupid wife and scumbag story are just ridiculous. She doesn't have the decency or self respect for her husband...much less herself...to tell HR about Steve? Get a grip woman! It begins to bleed stars right off the start!

MCMaineNudistMCMaineNudistover 1 year ago

I guess they haven’t been to the company mandated sexual harassment course yet. HR is just a phone call away.

WhyjustwhyWhyjustwhyover 1 year ago

Can it be more obvious where this is all leading to?? She scared of divorce, loves her husband minus the sex drop-off. Yet will end up being the slut for some gross bridge troll. It'd be nice for a surprise change of pace but this will just end up like the other million nasty slut stories. Oh sure she'll cry and be sorry for being used like a pin cushion, but will end up doing it anyways, completely forgoing her family for her urges.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Here come all the women haters to talk about how bad she is.......for me the guy is such a POS, vile ,nasty jerk. Can't imagine why any woman would lower herself for him. Won't bother with the rest of the chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

you would be surprised at how well this type of talk works on women. Especially ones who have been married and with the same man for several years. They all miss the days of being pursued and feeling attractive to other men.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

Why do women feel they have the right to seek sex elsewhere when they feel neglected? If she decides to get a divorce, then she has all the freedom! 1*!

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198over 1 year ago

Older women that get divorced because they cheated don't realize that between the ages of 40 to 80 is long time die, especially when they are alone.

CybersleuthCybersleuthover 1 year ago

I remain constantly amazed at the viciousness of many of the comments about this story. I found it delightful and insightful and am eager to read the next chapters. Writing is difficult and time consuming and I appreciate the effort that has been put forth to bring us this glimpse into the psyche of a woman struggling with her demons. The fact that those demons align quite nicely with what makes my own react is a bonus! Good job and thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I like the drawn out inevitability of this story - we all know where it will lead us but how we get there and the humour, sensitivity and excitement build is what makes it such a good story -onward and upward to part 2 - Jake

goodwabgoodwab2 months ago

I'm with @cybersleuth. What are he anonymous misogynists doing on on Literotica, anyway? They can't be here for the endless storied of straitlaced monogamous couoles performing missionary in private only can they?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwestjayne495@westjayne495
Thoroughly enjoying my return to Lit, both writing stories and chatting. Love to hear from anyone who reads my stories and has any comments to make both positive and negative but please not anonymously! I am getting used to being separated and despite the lockdowns enjoying m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES