I Need It Dirty Pt. 02

Story Info
Neglected by my husband, I just want sex not a love affair.
3.6k words
4.5
14.2k
18

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following day I arrived at my desk to find a post-it note on my chair. I read, 'There's a present for you in the top drawer'.

I tentatively opened it to find yesterday's knickers scrunched up into a ball. I stood up and looked over the screens surrounding my cubicle in the main open plan office and couldn't see anyone who looked like they were going to visit me so I took them out and examined them.

I was nearly overcome by the smell of sex as I unfolded my soiled thong. The satin material was absolutely coated in hardened cum but the crotch was still sticky and warm! The dirty bugger must have used them this morning and I wondered if that was in the office. I threw them back into the drawer just as the secretary that all the sub editors shared walked in.

"Good morning Jayne," the twenty-something year old girl with the seemingly impossibly short skirt and equally impossibly long legs said flashing me a lovely smile. "Are you ok? You look a bit flushed?"

"Did you get what Steve left?"

Panicking a bit for I wouldn't have put it past the dirty bastard to have told Susie that he was returning my panties I said. "What was that?"

"I have no idea, but he popped in here earlier, I couldn't stop him."

"Oh yes it was a file, it's back," I said waving a hand towards the filing cabinet.

The afternoon dragged by. Every time I saw movement outside my cubicle, I looked up half hoping and half dreading it would be Steve, but it never was. I annoyed and excited myself by several times looking at and secretly touching and sniffing the soiled, dirty knickers that he had used to masturbate in. I couldn't believe just how incredibly horny that made me feel. Every now and then I would find myself opening the drawer and looking at the soiled panties. The smell of dried sperm was very nearly overpowering. In fact, the stench and feel and the squalidness of the sight made me the horniest I'd felt for ages. So much so I was even tempted to go into the ladies' toilet and masturbate, but I resisted that urge.

I finally spotted him around five thirty just as everyone was leaving. He smiled and mimed drinking a cup of coffee. My stomach was spinning as I smiled and nodded agreement that I wanted a cup.

Ten minutes later he sauntered into my cubby hole with two cups of coffee. He slumped into a chair across the desk from me and sat with his legs wide open as we chatted about work generally and what was planned for the evening. Until lowering his voice he added.

"Might as well take your knickers off before we start Mrs. West as they'll come off some time."

"Shush," I said looking around to make sure no one could hear and trying to remain calm but all I could think about was the pair of soiled knickers in my drawer.

Just as he finished his coffee he grinned and asked.

"Why not take them off now?"

"What do you mean? Don't be crazy."

"It's not crazy, I'd love to see you taking them."

"Yes, I bet you would but you won't."

"But I bet you'd like to," he muttered shocking me with his perception as, in a way, I'd would like to but luckily he changed the topic slightly by asking.

"Did you like my little present?"

I instantly blushed but nodded.

"I wanked off into them twice last night," he said looking very pleased with himself and not the slightest bit guilty at the crude statement.

"They were er, um still were," I stammered. "Still damp well wet actually."

"I thought you'd like that," he grinned. "I cracked one off in here this morning too."

"You truly are a disgusting man," I told him, with a little smile.

"I bet you fingered yourself when you got home," he said in a matter-of-fact way.

"I did not," I told him indignantly, "Anyway, I wouldn't tell you even if I did!"

As we worked that evening I tried to remain dignified as he pestered me about the knickers I'd given him the previous night and what he'd been thinking about while he was wanking into them. He took great pleasure in telling me exactly how much 'stuff' he'd ejaculated or, as he put it, shot, each time. As his vile words washed over me, I tried to hide my feelings especially as I thought that my pussy might explode but eventually my erect nipples gave me away.

Gradually the journalists and editing and admin staff drifted off home. Our papers were weeklies and were published on Thursdays and Fridays so Monday and Tuesday evenings were always quite slow, particularly when compared to the manic Wednesdays and Thursdays. By eight thirty or so we were alone in the main office which was separate from the printing works. My whole body was tingling and my heart was pounding.

Steve was standing behind me watching me work on a screen. I was sitting on a low back chair. I had removed my jacket and was wearing a sleeveless top. He moved very close and stood there for a moment or two with his waist about level with my face. Neither of us said anything. I waited in anticipation. He moved even closer and then rubbed his erection against my back moving the material of the top so that my bra strap was exposed. When I didn't complain he muttered.

"You know I imagined fucking you when I jerked off last night and this morning don't you?" he said rubbing my shoulders.

"How could I know?" I asked in a tight voice.

"No, you couldn't but I do."

"Do what?" I asked.

"Know."

"Know what?"

"What do you mean you know what?" I asked innocently falling into his clever verbal trap.

"What you were thinking."

"When?" I asked digging myself unknowingly into an even deeper hole.

"When you jerked yourself off last night."

Without thinking I fell for it hook, line and sinker and asked. "How could you know?"

Laughing for he knew that he'd got me he said.

"Well of course I couldn't really know but I reckon I was a pretty good fuck, wasn't I?"

I didn't reply and looked away embarrassed that I had as good as admitted that not only had I masturbated but also imagined that he was fucking me.

"Don't worry Jayne, I've fucked you in loads of positions," he went on sliding his hands down my arms with his fingers brushing across the sides of my breasts and pausing making me at first, sigh but then jerk and push his hands away telling him that we had work to do.

As the evening wore on, he kept asking what my underwear was like and making lewd, suggestive comments.

Around nine thirty we stopped for a break.

"Are you going to give me your knickers again tonight?" he asked as I organised some sandwiches.

Without hesitating I teased him by saying.

"I haven't decided."

He continued like this for a while as he tried to guess what I was wearing and telling me again how much he'd enjoyed wanking into the pair the previous night. It was crazy that him telling me about wanking into my panties had become almost commonplace. It was no longer a shock to hear the near pervert talk about 'fucking me' or 'wanking thinking about me' or the positions he'd fucked me in. I couldn't really believe that not only was it not that big a shock as in some ways I thought it should be, but that hearing him say such things was turning me on and I was feeling aroused; I half-hated that.

Tonight, I didn't have the vodka to boost me so I had no idea what made me say. "If you can guess what colour they are, you can have them." I giggled.

"Pink," he immediately replied.

I was stunned and pulled a funny face.

"How did you guess?"

"Posh birds like you always wear the same colour bras and knickers," he smiled.

He was right there as I did nearly always wear matching underwear. But then I realised, he must have seen my bra strap earlier when he ran his hands down me.

"Can I have them now?" he asked.

"Why now?"

"I want to watch you working knowing you haven't got any knickers on for the rest of the night."

I gulped. That was exactly how I was feeling, especially after being knickerless the previous evening had been such a turn on.

I smiled and made to walk out of the kitchen.

"No," Stevie said grabbing my arm and stopping me. "Take them off in here in front of me."

We were quite close together. Close enough that I got whiffs of his smell and his stunningly, almost hypnotic ice-blue eyes were locked on mine. I knew then that I would do as he asked, but equally, I knew how crazy it was. I had never done or wanted to do anything like this before. It was as if the office was a cocoon, a parallel universe and inside it I could do things that would be unthinkable out of it.

He obviously saw my hesitation.

"Come on Jayne take them off, you know you want to."

I turned my face away so he wouldn't see my eyes for they were the giveaway. I did want to, but didn't want to admit it.

"Or shall I? Would you like me to take your panties off Jayne?"

The blunt words crashed into my mind and I realised I wanted to take them off for him and in front of him. Jesus what a slut I was becoming. I turned to face him again and I held his gaze. Then without saying a word I hitched my grey pleated skirt up to my thighs and fumbled for the elastic at the top of my thong.

"Oh fuck me yes," he groaned and that made me feel good. "Higher, lift it higher than that," he demanded in a low voice.

My heart was pounding as I lifted my skirt until it was bunched around my waist. Holding it there with one hand whilst I took hold of the panties with the other, I began fumbling them down my legs hardly believing the sensations roaring through me. I couldn't believe what I was doing or why I was doing it. I had numerous suitors around who were far more my type of man than Steve, but I ignored them. Yet here I was in the office where I worked, my skirt hitched up, our gazes locked as I slid my fingers into the waistband of my pink, lacy panties preparing to take them off and give them to the lecherous, sleazy bastard who for some unfathomable reason turned me on so much. Maybe it was opposites attracting, who knows?

He grinned broadly and muttered something that I didn't quite catch but I knew he was getting a clear look at my thatch of blonde pubes that I had recently trimmed into a landing strip in an effort to coax more sex from Kevin. When I lifted my foot to step out of the panties, I knew he would be able to see the pink wetness of my pussy as well and that sent a surge of sexual arousal through me. I realised that I was revelling in doing such outrageous things and in such sordid circumstances. But I had no idea why or where it was leading. I'd never felt like this before.

As I threw my panties across the room to him, I straightened my skirt as if I'd just done the most natural thing in the world. Stevie easily caught them and pressed them against his face and inhaled my musky smell.

"Mmmmmm," he purred, "I love the smell of a warm pussy." Then he placed them in his shirt pocket with a little bit sticking out like a handkerchief.

It felt really odd, but sort of liberating, if that isn't too poncy a term, for that's how I felt wandering around the office and working with no knickers on under my skirt. Of course, him being there and knowing that I had nothing on under the tight skirt added considerably to the sensations I was experiencing.

As we worked, he kept asking questions about my underwear and if I had French knickers, thongs, crotchless panties or bras with holes for the nipples to poke through. After a while I overcame my inhibitions and was conversing quite normally about my lingerie as we worked archiving all the data.

"What about stockings? Do you wear them?"

"Now and again yes."

"Ones that stay up by themselves or with a suspender belt?"

"Both actually," I replied in a matter-of-fact way as I inserted into the database one of the complicated logarithms he had designed that would cross refer one story to another.

"What do you prefer?"

"I like both it depends on what I am wearing over them."

"Why wear anything?" he leered at me.

"Because I wear them when I am going out to a do or a dinner and dance."

"I see and what's over them got to do with it?"

"Well I wouldn't wear suspenders if I was wearing a very right dress."

"Why do you wear them and the other sexy undies?"

At first, I told him I hardly wore them and preferred plain cotton undies. As he persisted, though, I admitted to buying some sexier stuff.

"Where do you get them?"

"How do you mean?"

"Shops or website?"

"Both, but I like going shopping so I go to Janet Reger or Agent Provocateur."

"Does hubby like them?"

Without thinking I muttered. "He's not often there to notice."

"So why do you wear them?"

"It makes me feel good."

"What's good, you mean sexy?"

"Yes, I suppose I do."

"And how does being commando feel?" he asked moving close and running his hand over my bottom.

I looked him right in the eye. "It feels sexy."

"So do you feel sexy?"

I changed the subject and got on with my work for I didn't want to tell him that I felt so horny that if he wasn't careful, I would fuck him there and then.

As we finished work at 11.30 Stevie asked me if I wanted a coffee before we left for home. I guessed that he had some other kind of agenda on his mind but agreed anyway.

As I waited for the kettle to boil Steve flamboyantly sniffed my knickers for the umpteenth time that night.

"Show me your beaver again," he told me in quite a forceful way.

"No, don't be daft."

"It's not daft, you said you felt sexy and pulling your skirt up will be fucking sexy."

"For you maybe."

"And you, you know it turns on you, come on just do it, nobody will ever know."

"No."

"Jayne luv, we have come this far tonight. You've let me play with your tits."

"No I didn't," I objected quite forcibly.

"Well you let me touch them."

"No you did that."

"But you didn't stop me."

"Yes I did."

"But you liked it, you sighed when I touched them."

"I didn't," I said knowing full well that I was lying.

"Well let me touch them and see if you do this time."

"No, don't be ridiculous."

"It's not ridiculous, all birds like their tits played with, especially birds with big ones like yours. In any case, you've pulled your skirt up shown me your pubes and flashed your wet cunt at me, so doing it again is nothing."

The easy and totally naturally way it seemed that he used the word cunt got to me. Used in the right context dirty talk using words like, cunt, fuck, cock and arsehole are turn-ons for me, although in recent years I haven't used them much.

"Anyway," he went on. "We're pretty much finished here and if you aren't gonna give a me blow job, I might as well go home and wank with your panties."

"Ok then, let's go."

"What you coming home with me and going to help me wank."

"No of course not, I'll see you tomorrow then, goodnight."

"I'd been home probably an hour or so had undressed and put on a shorty red, silk dressing gown. I was finishing my third glass of wine sitting in my study checking emails and other stuff on the PC when the house phone rang. I saw it was from a number that I didn't recognise and was about to ignore it when I thought it might be Kevin using a new phone or someone else's in New York so I answered it.

"Hello."

"Hi Jayne," was the reply from a voice that sounded familiar but which I couldn't identify.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"Got yer tits out yet," told me who it was.

"Steve what do you want?"

"Stupid fucking question Jayne when you know I have your fucking knickers and know what I am doing with them."

"How did you get this number?"

"I have records, I know everything about you including your tit size," he said with a laugh.

"What do you want?

"Well, what I really want is to come round and fuck you but as I don't drive and cabs are difficult this time of night."

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Doesn't matter, but I won't be round so we'll have to do it on here."

"Do what?" I rather naively asked.

"Fuck."

"Don't be silly."

"What's silly about it? Lots of people do phone sex."

"Well, I'm not lots of people."

"Have you never done it?""

"No, of course not."

"Not with Kevin?"

"No."

"What other people then?"

"Don't be silly."

"I'll take that as a yes then, was it good?"

"Was what good?"

"The phone sex that was not with Kevin."

"Mind your own business."

"Turn your cam on then."

I tried arguing and resisting the temptation but as usual, his quick wit and arguing skills beat me and somewhat reluctantly but, nevertheless hugely expectantly I turned it on.

"Fuck me Jayne you look fucking marvellous," he said as his image came up and I saw that he was topless.

"Not so bad yourself," I said nervously taking in his fairly hairy chest.

"Undo it for me?"

"No."

"Come on don't be shy, show me your tits."

"No and if you keep on, I am leaving."

"No you won't you love it, and you're turned on now aren't you?"

"Steve, stop it."

"Why, it's only sex Jayne, nothing else."

"Yes I know," I said lamely as I saw the cam panning down his body showing me that not only was he naked, but also was erect and on top of that my panties were draped around his erection. "Oh my god," slid out of my mouth as I stared at him.

"Ok Jaynee like what you see?" he asked taking hold of my panties, wrapping them round his cock and starting to masturbate.

He did actually look rather lovely and his nakedness with my panties around his erection as he slowly pumped his cock was quite some sight. I was becoming aroused and my resistance was slipping away as he said quietly.

"Come on Jayne undo the dressing grown and show me those gorgeous big tits."

With what we had already done and the wine I had drunk, probably too quickly, affecting me, the idea of showing him did not sound at all outlandish. In fact, in my alcohol influenced state and looking at his naked rampant body with my knickers around his beautifully, erect cock, the thought of it had some appeal and almost unconsciously my hand went to the tie around my waist.

"Yes Jayne, go on please, please."

That did it. Him almost pleading with me was the final straw and I pulled on the tie undoing it.

"Go on baby, go on lovey please," he went on his hand pumping faster. "Open it Jaynee, come on let me see those lovelies."

With the tie undone the edges of the gown opened a little but both got caught on my nipples that inevitably were rock hard.

"Oh god Jayne yes, go on," he said in a husky whisper as he stopped pumping his erection.

I took hold of each lapel and said.

"Is this what you want Steve?" as I pulled them so the gown was wide open and both of my breasts were completely bare.

"Fucking hell Jayne yes, that is exactly what I want to see and fuck me they are fucking fantastic," he gushed starting to pump his cock again. "Touch them Jayne, get hold of those beauties, please, please."

I didn't really need much persuasion to do that as each boob was bursting with sensations and my nipples felt as if they were about to explode. I cupped each tit and lifting them up I pushed them together then bent and licked each nipple.

"Fuck me you slut why didn't you tell me you could do that," he groaned as I sucked one nipple into my mouth and pinched the other. "You've done me you dirty bitch, you slag he groaned as I saw him stop pumping his cock and hold it still and rigid as spurt after spurt shot from it onto his stomach and my knickers.

They get naughtier and dirtier as you'll see in the next part that will be published soon.