I Need It Dirty Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't we try this instead of tea?" he said holding up a bottle of vodka and two glasses. "We're pretty much finished for the night"

I agreed and sipped the vodka and water he poured for me.

"So, you going to?" Steve asked.

"What?" I asked thinking he meant let him fuck me.

"Give me your knickers."

"Don't be silly."

"I'm not, I want them."

My mouth was as dry as a digestive biscuit but I managed to utter. "Why do you want them?"

Stevie quietly chuckled.

"So, I can sniff them and wrap them around my stiffy and wank into them while I think about you bending over your desk with your skirt up over your bare arse and your legs wide apart begging me to fuck you. Come on Jayne my balls are bursting you can't leave me like this."

I whispered. "You're disgusting you know that, don't you?"

The laugh in his voice getting louder he said.

"I can be as disgusting as you want me to be. Every perversion can be catered for!"

Although I was trembling with nerves, I couldn't help smiling as I slowly turned my head towards him. He'd finally worn me down after three full days of pestering and sexy talk. Was it the vodka talking, was it that which was directing me, was the booze making me act the way I did.

"You wouldn't tell anyone would you?" I asked immediately regretting what I had said. My voice was barely audible now as I considered his proposition.

"Fuck no," he muttered. "It'll be our little secret and I bet you've got lots of little secrets."

"When would you, er you know er, um actually do it?" My heart was thumping and I actually felt sick as I uttered the words.

"As soon as I get home," he was now grinning as he rubbed the bulge in his tight jeans. "I'll call you as I'm doing it if you want," he went on sending a surge of lust through me.

Actually, I realised I would like to watch him masturbate. As a teenager I'd sometimes hidden behind the bedroom door to watch my brothers masturbate then rush back to my own room to play with myself. And earlier in our marriage Kevin had occasionally entertained my penchant for enjoying watching a guy jerk off.

"I don't know," my words tailed off as I poured the boiling water into my cup. Still not looking him in the eye I checked my watch. It was almost eleven and we were nearly finished for the night. I was trembling as I sipped my vodka, which he had replenished. Stevie stared silently at me continuously rubbing his erection, the dirty sod.

I have no idea what got into me or prompted me to say.

"Wait here then."

My mouth was so dry that my voice was hardly audible and sounded very croaky as I brushed passed him on my way to the toilet.

I was struggling to breath as I lifted my skirt and eased my oyster coloured, satin thong down my thighs. My brain felt like a huge marshmallow as I tried to decide if I was doing the right thing, although I knew really that I wasn't but then what has right got to do with it when extreme sexual arousal is concerned. It was years since I'd last done anything like this. Could I really give a horny work colleague my knickers to masturbate into? For some crazy, unexplainable reason it was strangely liberating as I walked along the corridor back to the kitchen, knicker less or commando as some termed it.

Stevie was looking apprehensive when I opened the door.

"Here, but I want them back," I said as I dropped my panties onto the table, without thinking about the consequences.

"You little minx," he laughed as he picked up my small thong up and examined it, running his finger along the warm damp crotch. I tried to look blank as he put them to his face and inhaled deeply, but my nipples suddenly popped out like a pair of thimbles. I didn't move as he kept my panties pressed to his face, moved closer, held his hand out and touched my erect nipples for a few seconds. I enjoyed that, but knew I had to stop him as I feared that my resistance wouldn't be strong enough to stop him going further.

"We should go home now," I told him as I turned away and poured the full, undrunk cup of coffee down the sink.

We didn't speak another word as Stevie did a security check and I packed my laptop away. As he finally turned the key in the lock, he looked at me and winked. I smiled a knowing smile.

"Goodnight," we said in unison; then he turned to walk home and I strolled across the car park.

My stomach was turning somersaults as I drove home to my house that I knew would be empty. Even though I had gone commando a few times with Kevin, mainly on holiday, it was odd not wearing panties. I arrived home just before midnight, left the car in the driveway and went inside. I made myself a cup of tea, put the TV on and watched the news on sky. But I couldn't concentrate on what was being reported. My mind was in a whirl as I kept going over the evening's events.

I couldn't decide if what I had done was just plain, downright stupid or was a rather horny experience, probably a little of both I concluded. It really was so unlike me, but in a way that appealed for I was doing something different, breaking out and having a new experience. Steve was also different. Younger than me and miles away from what I would consider to be my ideal man although he more than met my interesting and intelligent criteria. I was totally mixed up about my feelings for him. I found the coarse, vulgar side of him repulsive, but at the same time his totally outrageous attitude and approach were refreshing and for a reason I couldn't understand rather exciting. On top of all of that what he was offering me, dirty, perverse, different and sordid sex that was not complicated by love or even affection. For some deep reason that had such an appeal and turned me on big time. So, the overall package I, in some ways, reluctantly but in others eagerly realised might well be what I was seeking.

I decided to go to bed. I took a glass of dry, white wine with me, undressed and cleaned my teeth. I looked at myself in the full-length mirror and saw that my nipples had hardened again. I touched them and knew that I would masturbate.

I lay on the bed and thought about my evening in the office. As my mind went over some of what we had said to each other, particularly what he had claimed he would do with my panties I suddenly realised something and that was a rationale as to why I had taken my panties off and given them to him. Simply it was the sheer sordidness of the situation that appealed to me. The crass, vulgar manner and approach of Steve combined with the lewd actions he talked about and claimed he would do when he got home for some crazy reason appealed to me. It was so far away from my typical life, so far away from how men I knew, lawyers, accountants, doctors and successful businessmen behaved. I was entering into something that was so different, unusual and almost unrealistic that it almost wasn't reality. That somehow suited my odd logic and made it seem more acceptable. So much so that as I imagined just what Steve might be doing right now with my panties one of my hands slid between my legs as the other cupped one of my full tits and pulled on my nipple. I bent my head and lifted my boob up and closed my mouth round the hard, pink nub in the centre and sucked hard just as I imagined he would.

As I lay there it suddenly struck me that despite going as far as we had, he hadn't tried to fuck me so I fucked myself instead and amazingly imagined that it was Steve doing that.

More parts with oral both ways, anal, mutual masturbation, fcking and dogging will follow soon.

12