I Need It Dirty Pt. 03

Story Info
Neglected by my husband, I just want sex not a love affair.
3.6k words
4.54
8.7k
18
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so embarrassed at work the next day and I didn't want to see him but of course that was unavoidable and mid-morning he came strolling into my little cubicle and sat on the edge of my desk. He was very close and to my surprise and horror really, I felt excited.

"You were fucking brilliant last night Jayne thank you so much," he said in an uncharacteristically pleasant and polite way. I didn't know what to say or to handle the situation when he went on in a low voice. "You have the most glorious tits I have seen in ages and I can't wait until tonight to see them again."

"What makes you think you will?"

"Because you'll want to show me, won't you?"

"No, I don't think so," I whispered.

"You don't sound very convincing," he went on leaning forward and running his hand across my chest.

"Stop someone might come in."

"Come up to my computer room then where hardly anyone comes," he grinned.

"Don't be daft I can't do that now?"

"Probably not but you can tonight and we'll work there. Six thirty, ok?"

"I guess so," I replied.

"And no knickers ay? Oh, by the way you might need these?" he said dropping my panties that he had masturbated into last night onto my desk.

The offices of the newspaper group were quite old and a block or so away from the printing works. It was on five floors with the main, editorial office where I worked being on the fourth floor that somehow was the largest. Accounting and admin took up the lower floors and the fifth, which was only about a quarter the size of the others being the computer room which was Andy's domain. During the day he had a few people work up there with him but they left quite early after which he was alone.

I hastily wrapped the panties into a tissue and stuck them into my bag not really wanting to think, see or talk about them. Now, in the cold light of day with Kevin away, last night was more and more seeming like a bad dream although, as I thought about it, I felt tingles in my boobs and thighs. That made me realise how crazy this all was and how out of character and illogically I was behaving. Or was I?

With the main office pretty much empty by six-fifteen or so I was packing up my work things when my internal phone rang.

"It's empty in my computer room and time for you to get that lovely ass up here," came down the phone.

"Oh and hello to you too," I replied trying to sound as if this was a business call."

"And don't forget no knickers."

"Yes right I remember."

"And you won't get in if you don't show me them through the window in the door."

"Ok right, I'll remember that," I said curtly.

Like a zombie, or a fool I went to the loo, removed my panties and stuffed them into my bag to join the soiled ones from the previous night. I walked up the stairs rather than using the rickety old lift and buzzed on the computer room door. He came to the door and smiled through the window.

"Where are they?" he asked.

"What?"

"Your knickers, show them to me."

Realising what he meant I got them out of my bag, showed them to him, put them back into my bag and heard the door click unlocked. Once inside I was relieved to hear it being re locked. No more was said and we got on with the work. When we'd finished all we could we had then, as he put it. 'Moved into playtime.'

After a vodka we'd chatted for a while and around ten o'clock he'd asked.

"So, what's under that lovely business skirt?"

"Me of course," I replied giggling a little from a combination of nerves, excitement, the vodka and, at that stage, mild arousal.

"You and what else Jayne?"

"Just me," I went on playing his game with him.

"No panties?"

"No," I mumbled feeling guilty.

"Where are they then?"

"In my bag."

"When did you take them off for me?"

"Just before I came up."

"Then they'll still be warm and smell of you won't they."

"I guess so?" I said in almost a whisper as he verbally stripped away my sense of decorum and seduced me into acting like the slut I knew that deep down I was.

"They'll smell of your cunt, won't they?

"Probably."

"Then give them to me."

I got them from my bag and threw the black, lacy bikini panties to him. He grabbed them, smelled them and said.

"Mmmmmm nice to look at, feel and smell."

"You are a pervy bastard aren't you?"

"Yes Jayne I am and that's just what you want and need isn't it?"

"I don't know," I said in almost a whimper as I heard him saying."

"Then you'd better show me what's just you under that lovely skirt, hadn't you?"

I was like putty in his hands and I did exactly what he asked. Slowly, with both hands I pulled my skirt up so he got a full view of my pubes and pussy.

"Oh fuck me Jayne do you dress to work me up?" he asked looking at my black lacy top holdups.

With my knickers still pressed against his face he began unbuckling his belt.

"What are you doing Steve?" I asked panicking a little.

"What I did last night showing you how hard you make my dick.

I began almost shaking with excitement as he unbuttoned the fly on his jeans and let them fall to his ankles, he wasn't wearing underpants. I am sure that my mouth hung open as his penis came into view. The purple tip was poking out of his tight foreskin that had slid down the angry looking head a little way.

"It's only fair you see mine as I'm seeing yours, isn't it," he chuckled as he wrapped my panties around it and began pumping his cock with the satin and lace of my panties.

"Like watching a guy wank do you Jayne?" he asked not waiting for an answer before going on with. "Like you did last night?"

"Yes sometimes," slipped from my mouth in a hoarse whisper.

"It looked like it as you played with your lovely tits last night."

"Really?" was all I could think of asking.

I could feel beads of sweat forming on my forehead and my heart was racing as I again stared at the sight in front of me. Closer up and much clearer this time I saw that his pubes were shaved back so there was just a tiny strip making his cock look absolutely massive and he had a thick barbed wire tattoo around his left thigh. Only in websites had I seen anything like that. It was rather vulgar, but somehow in these circumstances exciting too.

"Get them out now Jayne."

"No I can't not here."

"Why not?"

"Someone might come."

"No one ever comes up her and if they did,they can't get in unless I unlock the main door. So come on, I want to see you naked."

"No don't be silly," I retorted nevertheless feeling a shaft of excitement run through me at the thought of being naked in my workplace.

"It's not silly, it's perfectly logical."

"How is it?" I asked not realising then just how incongruous it was.

"Look we're both on a fucking sexual adventure, I've never had a bird like you Jayne."

"What do you mean?"

"You perfectly combine being a posh tart and a low-life slut which I love."

"Gee thanks," I quipped realising that he had, again, summed me up perfectly.

"And on top of that I've seen your tits and your cunt at different times and now I want to see the full monty all in one go."

"No, it's bloody ridiculous I can't strip off completely in the office."

"But you would for me somewhere else then?"

"Yes, I might," I answered rather foolishly.

"Why?"

"I don't know but no one could see."

"They can't here?"

"They could if they came in."

"But they can't get in unless I open the door on the terminal which I wouldn't, would I?"

"You might."

"Jayne I may be some things but I am not fucking stupid as that would get me fired wouldn't it?"

I realised he had again got me and that my argument was flawed so I turned to bluster and muttered.

"Well I'm just not going to and that's it."

"Ok well at least let me see your tits like you did last night."

"No."

"Come on don't be daft it's all part of the thrill."

"What thrill."

"Our thrill Jayne for this is as big a thrill for you as it is for me, isn't it?"

Knowing that he'd hit the nail on the head I could only mumble a half-hearted.

"No it isn't."

"Oh come on Jayne be truthful you know you're getting as much from this as I am."

"Am I, what makes you think that?"

"Otherwise, you wouldn't do it would you, you wouldn't be here with me would you?"

"No I guess not."

"Then come on let me see you naked," he went on stepping out of his jeans and moving closer to me.

I was beginning to relent. I could see his point as after all I had done so much already that showing him my body bit by bit was not such a big thing to me so why not show him it all in one go, I felt myself thinking.

Now in just a rather ordinary, bright pink shirt that he'd undone all the way with his dick at half-mast he came close up to me and leaning forward he kissed me. Although nice it felt strange. Kissing was affectionate, intimate and loving and we weren't really any of those. We were basic, filthy, wanton and maybe fully perverse. There was no love and little affection and they were the last things I wanted as that would mean that emotionally I was being unfaithful to Kevin. By restricting my cheating to the physical my tortuous logic decreed that I was only balancing what he was doing to me. He was not providing what he knew well what I needed and wanted so I was getting that elsewhere. He did provide the emotional so I didn't need another source for that.

As Steve fiddled his fingers on my blouse and undid the top then the next button, I found my resistance fading as I thought. 'What the fuck does it matter, he'd seen everything else' and I realised that there was a sort or weird pleasure and excited perverseness in being naked in my work place but I didn't want him undressing me so I stopped him. That was too close too intimate and too much. Lovers did that and we were not that and whatever eventually happened in this bizarre relationship, we would never, ever be real lovers, I was after sexual pleasure not love.

"Ok but stop."

"What?"

"I'll do it."

"Do what?" he asked seeming nonplussed.

"Undress, I'll undress myself."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"All the way?"

"Yes."

"Everything?"

"As long as the door is locked yes."

"You check?" he said handing me the remote control. It showed that the door was locked.

"Sit down then and take the shirt and your socks off, you look fucking ridiculous like that."

He sat on a chair across from the desk I had been perched on as I stood up and undid the rest of the buttons on my blouse. I felt surprising relaxed and cool about the fact that I was undressing in an office of my work place and that I expected to be fully naked. I slipped the white blouse off and reached behind me to undo the clasp on the white, lightly patterned bra.

"Oh fucking hell Jay you look amazing, need any help with anything?"

"No, I can cope," I muttered hopefully sounding more relaxed and in control of myself than I felt as I removed the bra and went to drop it to my side on the desk when he interrupted my thought process.

"Let me feel it Jay."

I giggled as I replied. "Not putting it on are you?"

"Of course not."

"And no cumming on it, ok promise?"

"No, I only do that with panties," he said picking up those I had given him earlier and rubbing them over his prick that was clearly growing.

I was now feeling sort of in control and leading the way although deeper down I knew that I wasn't really but then, neither was he. That was one of the oddities and interesting issues about this, it was a mutual thing. But just what was the thing that I had found with this interesting, intelligent and perverted man.

"So Jay just the skirt then?"

"Yes Steve just the skirt and then what?"

"You'll be naked won't you?"

"Yes I will, won't I?" I muttered almost to myself as I fiddled with the hook and eye and then slid the zip down on the side of the skirt.

"Well apart from those fucking sexy holdups you will."

"Like me to take those off?"

"Fuck no, leave those on Jay, they do lots of things to me, I love 'em."

His openness and honesty were two of the things that I most liked about him although I tried to banish any such thoughts from my mind. I didn't want to dwell on what I liked about him other than his attitude about and approach to sex. As far as I was concerned, I didn't like things about him just about those, he was not really a person, merely an object, a sexual object I was thinking as I let my skirt slide down to around my ankles thinking that it didn't matter if it was creased as my husband was not home to notice it.

"Oh for fuck's sake Jay how can you do this to me?" he groaned as his gaze roamed up and down my nude, apart from the black holdups body.

Smiling, I replied.

"Well you did ask Steve,"

"Lean back against the edge of the desk and open your legs so I can see your cunt," he said in the most matter-of-fact way. Unlike it would have just a few weeks ago that didn't sound odd or out of place but rather, perfectly apt for the circumstances as I perched on the desk with my legs slightly parted so my cunt was on view

He leaned back against a table and began openly masturbating and talking dirty to me as I stood not far from him with my expensive DKNY skirt on the floor.

"I bet you love big dicks don't you Jayne?"

I didn't bother replying to say no but that I did have a vibrator that was termed ultra thick.

"Have you had one this thick?"

"Yes," I lied thinking of the now broken vibrator.

"What loving big 'uns or had a thick fucker like this?" he asked laughing at his rather silly joke.

"Thick ones," I stammered.

"I want you to suck it for me, deep throat me and swallow my spunk."

"No Steve I won't."

What suck or swallow?"

"Swallow."

"You'll suck though?" he said wrapping my panties round his cock again.

I was feeling enormously confused and amazingly aroused. I had never done anything as outrageously sordid as this and the sheer squalidness of the situation seemed to appeal so strongly to me. That made me feel a little worried, but there was so much going on that I pushed that from my mind and acknowledged that it would be a topic I would think about later.

Barely audibly I whispered.

"No not now," as my fingers as if with a mind of their own ran across my tummy just above my pubes.

"Do you suck your husband?" He asked.

"Sometimes?

"So why not suck me?" he asked stroking his appealingly sturdy cock.

"It's too soon," I groaned as I stroked my tummy.

"Later then?"

"Maybe, I don't know, I hardly know you," I stammered so confused, worried and full of guilt at what I was doing and saying.

I could see his eyes on my hand. "Oh yes baby, you horny, dirty bitch, go on play with yourself, as you did last night."

I lifted my hand and cupped my breast as I slid my other hand downwards with the fingers seeking my clit.

"Stick your fingers up your twat you filthy slag."

"No," I gasped.

"You're gonna fucking beg me to shove this up your cunt aren't you."

I shook my head.

As Stevie wanked so fast I thought his tattoos might fly off his arm I could feel something warm running down my thigh making me wonder if I had squirted or peed myself? It wasn't pee though that was soaking my thighs it was just my feminine excretions

He soon began grunting and grinding his teeth. I recognised the familiar sounds and gestures. He stepped forward and dropped my panties onto the kitchen table.

"Are you ready?" he mumbled. I nodded.

With one last furious stroke he sighed and then a long stream of cum shot out and landed on my knickers then he stepped even closer and forced another two short spurts out until they were coated in the stuff.

I'd never witnessed anything like that. It was probably the filthiest thing I had ever seen and without doubt, by an enormous margin the most wanton and disgusting I had been involved in. But it was also one of the most exciting experiences imaginable; I was now so excited I thought I might feint.

"God, that was fucking great" he panted. "Did you enjoy that?"

I nodded.

"You gonna play with yourself now?" He asked in his soft Irish brogue.

The sordidness of the situation had really got to me and, to my amazement, it was arousing me in a way that I couldn't recall having been before. I desperately wanted to do what Stevie said but I shook my head and muttered.

"No."

"But you want to cum, don't you?" he asked in a concerned manner.

I shrugged my shoulders as he shuffled around the table,

"Will you let me lick you out then?"

This was just going from worse to worse or, better to better dependent on how you looked at it. He didn't wait for an answer

He then swivelled me round and lifted me onto the table with my bum on the edge. I don't think I'd ever had sex and definitely not oral sex, without having a shower first to clean up. This was so spontaneously horrendous and dirty that for some reason I loved it.

He moved closer shoving his body between my legs and pushing my knees apart. I clung onto the table as he raised my legs over his shoulders and buried his face into my soaking wet vagina. The sensations were immediate and intense. I was involuntarily throwing my head from side to side as he lapped at my sopping hole and clitoris. He was good. His tongue darted in and out and up and down and around the sides then over and on my clit. He licked down to the tight piece of skin between my pussy and my bum hole. I was in sexual heaven. After a minute or two he began stroking my bare thighs as he brought me closer and closer to an orgasm.

My fingers were nearly scratching into the wooden table when he sucked on my clit and slid a finger inside me. The stylish stubble on his chin tickled my most tender folds and thighs, but strangely it just added to my excitement as I realised that I had never had a man with such facial hair orally pleasure me.

"Ugh, ugh, uuuuugggghhhhh," I gurgled unable to make coherent speech when he slid a second finger in and at the same time licked and sucked my clit even harder and faster.

I was so nearly there and knew I couldn't hold out much longer.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhh,.....oooooooooooo," I moaned when my orgasm finally burst and overwhelmed me.

He was clearly some kind of oral expert. Once he stopped licking on and around my clit applying just the perfect amount of pressure he continued licking around the sides of my pussy lips as he kept slowly grinding his fingers in circles deep inside me pressing against the thin membrane of my back passage. I had never been finger fucked so gorgeously before. It was absolutely fantastic.

At times I could forget where we were and that conceivably, although unlikely, someone could come into the office. Again, for probably that same unfathomable reason, I was turned on even more by both that and the wanton nature of having my cunt sucked by a sleazy sod as I lay back on a table in the middle of the office where I worked. Apart from my holdups and heels I was naked as the uncouth 'office bull' orally pleasured me so well and so expertly. 'Yes' I thought 'I really am a filthy slag' and I was loving it.

I lay back with my eyes closed revelling in the afterglow for a minute or so as Steve rose to his feet and stood between my floppy legs. When I opened my eyes, his huge thing was as hard as ever again and only an inch away from my pussy.

"Do you want me to?" he whispered.

"What?"

"Fuck you of course?"