I Need to Process This Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Imperceptibly her movements got faster, and I slid my hands down to her thighs, trying to match her movements. Her breasts were bouncing rhythmically, and for some reason the memory of her dancing at her wedding came back to me. She had been beautiful then, and she was even more beautiful now. And she was in bed with me now, making love to me. I lifted my hips and she rubbed against me, and I could feel myself coming. I slid my hands up to her waist and across her belly, which was flexing but tight as she came towards a climax.

She dropped her hands to either side of my shoulders and hung above me on straight arms, staring into my eyes. She nodded and so did I and we started to move faster. She said my name repeatedly as she started to cum, and I could hear my own moaning as if from a distance.

"I'm cumming," I said through clenched teeth, and she nodded, moving even faster.

Suddenly she gave a little cry, arched her back, and sat straight up, shaking and shuddering as the waves hit her. In the same moment I arched up into her, shooting my load, my spasms mixing and matching with hers. This time she had several descending climaxes, as she held her hands behind her head, her whole body shaking with the pleasure of it. Then she gave one big shudder and collapsed onto me, kissing my face and neck, her hands tight round my shoulders.

I kissed her gently, and stroked her hair. She laughed breathlessly. "That was amazing, Davie. It's frightening what you do to me. Wonderful though." She stretched out her legs and lay full length along my body, her head on my chest. The feeling of having Mel so close against me was just awesome.

I put my arms round her and kissed the top of her head. Slowly our breathing subsided.

She whispered, "Feels lovely lying here like this, on top of you. Feels so right."

She was very still, and for a moment I thought she was going to sleep. But then I felt her tears on my chest, and I wrapped my arms more tightly around her, asking quietly, "What's wrong baby? Why the tears?"

She pulled away, rolled off me and sat up against the bed-head. She had tears running down her face, but she looked fucking amazing. She grabbed the sheet and pulled it up to her chin as if to hide her nakedness from me. "It feels so right, but it's so wrong Davie. I know I wanted it, and I know you wanted it, and it was wonderful, but it is wrong, isn't it? Isn't it?"

She shook her head and wiped her eyes on the sheet. "What are we going to do? What are we going to do, Davie?" She gave a shuddering sob and her face disappeared into the sheet.

I reached up and pulled her down alongside me. I kissed the top of her head and as she looked up at me, I kissed both sides of her face to try and stem the flow of tears. She shook her head, and said, "What on earth are we going to do, Davie? I love you so much, but it's so wrong. So wrong."

I stroked her face, and pulled her closer to me. "Well, my darling, I thought this through last night, after we made love, while you were asleep. In fact I nearly woke you up to talk to you about it, but you felt so lovely lying there asleep."

She pulled back to look at me. "What, Davie? What did you think? Tell me. Please."

I kissed her eyes and then her lips. "Stop talking, baby, and I will tell you." Kissing her felt so good, and I teased her mouth open with my tongue.

She shook her head and pulled away. "No, darling Davie. Tell me. Please. No kissing until you tell me."

I laughed. "Blackmail now? OK, what I thought is that really, I would like to marry you."

She pushed me off and shook her head violently, eyes wide open and horrified. "No, that's silly. We can't do that. We can't get married."

I pulled her towards me, and I kissed her hard to stop her talking.

"Listen to me, baby. Please. Yes, we both know we can't get married. But that doesn't really matter, because the reason I want to marry you is because I love you, and I want to spend the rest of my life living with you. I want to go to bed with you every night, wake up with you every morning, and make love to you like it's always the first time."

Mel looked aghast at me. "But it's still illegal, Davie. We can't do that. We're brother and sister. It's incest. It's illegal. We could go to prison."

I grinned and kissed her again. "I doubt it. Look, what we just did, what we did last night, what we're going to do in a minute, I hope, is all consensual. Yeah? We did it because we wanted to, both of us. I didn't rape you and you didn't drug me or blackmail me. We made love because it felt right to us and because we're two people who love each other. Sure, we're brother and sister, but we're not going to have kids, and unless we post pictures of ourselves shagging on some porn site, no-one is going to know anything about our sex lives. We're just a brother and sister who are happy to live together. We can even have separate bedrooms if you like." I smiled at the thought. "Mind you, only one of them would get used."

I was close up against Mel, and I could feel myself growing hard again.

Mel felt it as well and slapped my bottom. "Don't, Davie. We need to talk."

"We are talking, darling," I said, my voice a hoarse whisper. My cock was close to her pussy, and I moved so that I could feel her heat. "We're going to spend the rest of our lives talking." I moved a bit more and Mel moaned and opened her legs slightly. I was now hard, and she tried half-heartedly to push me away.

"Please talk to me, darling brother. Please, Davie. Then we can do it. Please. Oh, fuck, that's so good."

I was now inside her but managed somehow to keep talking. "OK, like I said, I want to live with you, I think you want to live with me, and I don't see any reason why we can't do it." I moved further into Mel, still very slowly, as her hot pussy gripped my cock. "Oh fuck, you feel amazing." I could hardly breathe, and it was increasingly difficult to speak. "So we can be like man and wife. OK?"

We were now moving together, Mel using her pussy muscles to clench my cock in a matching rhythm. "You make it sound so, ooof, Davie, that feels good. Slow please. We've got to talk."

"Oh god, Mel, you feel amazing. Hot," I groaned. It was all either of us could say, because the fever came back, and making love took over our minds and bodies. We rolled together on the bed and the cover fell off so that we were both naked. Mel's breasts slapped against my chest, and we kissed each other's face, our eyes locked.

Once again, we came in a thundering storm of mutual orgasms, our lips and tongues lapping, our bodies now drenched in sweat. It felt amazing, even better than the previous time. We subsided into each other's arms and as we gathered our breath, I rolled onto my side and faced Mel. "So, what's to talk about, my beautiful sister? Will you live with me, Mel, spend your life with me?"

Mel was panting, sweat rolling off her face, her hair plastered to her forehead. She looked deep into my eyes, biting her lip as she slightly nodded her head. "I'd like that, darling brother, I really would. I love you and I really want to live with you. Can we do it? Can we really?"

"Sure, why not? I told you, I thought about it last night. Thought it all through. We're not mega-rich, but we're pretty comfortable. Look, I'll sell my shares in the business to Jim the nerd, I can sell my apartment or rent it out, we've got Mum's inheritance and whatever you get from Doug the prick, so we'll have money to buy a house together, and we'll still have enough to live on. We've got the same surname, so we can let people think we're married without saying anything. That works, doesn't it? We'll have fun together, just you and me. Because we love each other."

Mel smiled and kissed me gently on the lips. "You make it sound very simple, Davie. But even if it's not simple, even if it's a bit complicated, then yes, I want to do it. I want to live with you and spend my life with you."

And that's what we did.

It took a while to sort out, but we did it, thanks in large part to Mel's genius for organisation. I sold my apartment, and I sold half my shares in the company to Jim the nerd. Only half, because he (with Mel's support) persuaded me to keep half, and last year it paid off when we sold the whole business to a big software house for a lot of money.

Mel got a very decent settlement from Doug the prick -- no more than she deserved, of course - including the house, which she sold for another lot of money. We also sold Mum's house and used the proceeds to pay off the inheritance tax; but we kept the investments, which provide a very decent income.

We bought each other matching gold wedding rings, which we exchanged them in a little private ceremony. We stood close together, and slipping a ring on each other's finger -- me first, then Mel -- and saying, "I give you this ring as a sign of my undying love for you." We make that date our wedding anniversary and we always go out for an intimate dinner to celebrate.

Every year, on the anniversary of Mum's death, we go back and stand, hand-in-hand, under the tree in the Garden of Remembrance, that we sponsored in Mum's name, and we thank her for bringing us together. We stay in the same room at the Midland Hotel where we first made love, and we have dinner at the restaurant where it all started; it's Chinese now rather than Italian, but that doesn't matter.

We've been together for more than five years. Mel's taught me to love Mahler and Bruckner, and I've taught her to like Springsteen and to tolerate Meat Loaf. We go walking, we go to the theatre and to art galleries and museums, concerts and gigs, and we travel a lot.

Mel had her fortieth birthday last month, though she looks ten years younger. To celebrate, we went to Venice and Mel organised the whole thing. She burnished her fluent Italian, and we stayed at a small family-run hotel that she found, spending the week sightseeing and eating at little tourist-free restaurants. She really is amazing.

I am still utterly in love with Mel, completely besotted with her, and I think she quite likes me as well. We never argue, ever, although we have intense discussions all the time about all sorts of things. She still has that delicious habit, when we're in bed, of pulling the sheet up under her chin when she wants to talk seriously about something. It doesn't help her cause that it invariably gives me a boner when she does it.

We live in a pretty cottage on the outskirts of a Hampshire village where no-one knows us, but everyone assumes we are a married couple. We make love a lot, though from time to time we fuck like rabbits when the need takes us, and we go to sleep together every night and wake up together every morning.

Mel has processed the idea of our life together and is very comfortable with it. I've never been happier because I live with a woman I love, and who loves me.

That's the end of this story, and I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. There won't be any more about Mel and Davie, but I am going to finish a couple of other stories on which I have been working. Thanks for the encouragement.