I Need to Tell My Story Pt. 05

Story Info
Playing the daughter, and Lisa's dildo collection.
1.8k words
4.41
3.6k
3
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 10/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ValoryG
ValoryG
287 Followers

Note: Instead of beginning to read the story here, please begin reading it at part one to avoid confusion about Jackie, Froggie and Manny.

So, Manny, I was being inducted into the Society for Backdoor In-tertainments. With dear Lisa.

But first, there were other things happening. I met Jackie's parents two or three times. Just the three of us, at their place.

So Rob, my "dad," picked me up the first time and drove me over to their large, expansive Spanish Colonial home in the hills. I was modestly dressed, and felt a little odd in his Lexis SUV. Like, here am I playing Jackie, and I'm so aware of my bra, tight pantyhose, pumps and earrings.

On the way, Rob tried to spark a conversation about a vacation he and my "mom," Evera, were to take.

I nodded, and said "Great!" and stuff like that. My breasts were pushing against my soft pullover.

I figured some of his genes were in me. I had some of him in me.

When we arrived, I of course had to exclaim, "You know I don't remember any of this."

After tasting Evera's plate of tiny sandwiches, we sat down to talk.

I won't go into all the trit-trotting we did around the subject of my amnesia, but naturally there were probing questions about how deep my amnesia was and if any memories were returning, and how I was doing in general.

Rob said he was going to send me $500 per month to help out with expenses, which, of course, I didn't mind at all!

"Mom" complimented me on how well I dressed, saying my preferences had changed.

"I've heard that," I said, pushing a wisp of hair out of my eyes. "I've also heard people say my personality's changed. Maybe the trauma of the accident did that. Re-arranged my brain a little."

"I really do hope, I said, "that mmemories return so I can remember growing with you. I really do!"

"Well, dear," said Evera, who had taken over the conversation from Rob, "you know we love you for who you are, before or after. We just want you to be happy and fulfilled. Please stay in touch frequently, OK?"

"Absolutely."

I knew they wondered what I'd been doing with all my time, so I told them I'd been reading a lot, going on hikes, working out, and so on. I said I really would like to be able to return to work. No mention of where lust was leading me, and I didn't bring up Carlos.

So then, our two later meetings were on the same track. They obviously enjoyed each other and were highly supportive of their children, but very traditional. Rob played golf when he wasn't working for an insurance company, and Evera was big into genealogy and collecting hand-painted eggshells. She'd retired from teaching high school.

Every time Rob drove me home again, I uttered a silent "Whew" and began to relax, like I'd just left a job interview. If these people had ever met me when I was Froggie, they wouldn't have liked my careless attitude and nonchalance.

Was being Jackie my chance at some sort of redemption? Who knows how the gods of heaven and earth work.

I began to spend more time shopping and browsing around malls. Women's clothes and lingerie, bookstores, grocery stores, jewelry, and so on. Didn't buy much, but enjoyed being around other shoppers, and I began to tease men a little. I'd dress to subtly display my bodily assets, wearing fuck-me earrings along with tasteful eye makeup. I especially liked to prowl bookstores, where the more cerebral men could be found. If I crossed paths with one alone, I'd smile and look him in the eye. I'd even go to the point of brushing by them from time to time. If I noticed one of them looking at a book with a subject or author familiar to me, I'd strike up an "innocent" conversation about it.

Oh, yes, Froggie can be a tease! No redemption here!

I had to be so careful, though, not to appear to be a hooker. You know what I mean.

Anyway, I did get some guys' hopes up, or something else up, because several of the more adventurous ones gave me a business card and asked me to call. But usually, they would shyly return my glance for a moment, or want to continue a book-related conversation too long. I relished the thought that I could pick up so many of them and eventually get fucked. But, no, I just enjoyed flirting; and enjoyed having tits, a sexy derriere, and attractive face.

Back to my main squeeze at that time, Lisa. At our next get-together (this time at my place) she brought an enema kit in hopes that I'd want it, but I still couldn't picture it as a thrill. However, however!, she did bring a strap-on.

After our kissing and fooling around a little, we went to my bedroom.

"Jackie, today's for you," she announced. "You get to choose which size dick you want to be fucked with, in your behind."

Well, of course I could go with anal. She'd brought three different silicone dildos -- the smallest was brown, only around five inches long, and slender (phallus junior). The next size was transparent, thicker, an inch longer, and ribbed. The largest one was impressive, bright red, and over eight inches long -- but too thick. So I went with the mid-sized, transparent one.

We stripped down to bras and panties. These playtimes were making me more and more horny. Knowing that we weren't tippytoeing around but getting ASAP into sex, was great. And now, I knew that for the first time, I'd get penetrated!

Lisa looked so enthused and into the scene as she strapped on her strap-on harness with dildo in place, and saucily swung her cock back and forth before playing with its tip to entice me.

I got on all fours on my bed, doggie style, and let her have the fun of pulling my panties off.

"Do my vagina a little first, OK?" I asked.

I was already so wet down there. So she approached from behind, smooshing her dildo's head around there before thrusting in a few inches.

"Mmmmm," I offered.

"Love having a penis," said Lisa. "Once I had a dream where I was all woman, except I had a dick and balls. I was in some sort of orchard, where I went around fucking all the fruit -- fucking the navels of navel oranges!"

We laughed.

After she withdrew her lovely silicone penis, she reached in to play my clitoris a nice tune. That got me all excited for act two. She lubed my asshole generously, inserted a couple fingers to get some lube inside, and then, while cupping my titty, ever so slowly began her entry.

When her tip passed in past my rosebud, there was a brief note of thrill, and as she pushed further, I could feel the phallus' ribs further stimulating my anus. Now there was this feeling of being occupied, of being taken by someone. The feelings otherwise were utterly new, or should I say anally new?

It was when she began to slowly bang my ass that I got more into it. In and out, out and in, I was being fucked by a slippery fish. I discovered a bit of a thrill in all this, especially when she began to bang me faster and deeper -- with her thighs and belly banging my ass -- slap, slap, slap!

Soon, she brought a hand over to play with my clit again. These nurses really know anatomy (and maybe she'd done this with someone before)! My excitement level was burgeoning. I found myself pushing back against her dick in tandem, like a cow in heat.

Then, my whole body exploded and convulsed while I yelled, "Oh god, Jesus, oh man, oh god, oh god. Lisa."

Then she stopped as I limply fell onto the bed.

After a few minutes of rest, she said, "I almost came myself when the dildo was pushing back against my cunt."

Later that day, I repeated almost exactly what she did to me, going into her, and she had her own big O.

Lisa and I would see each other about once a week, always trying new things, but usually involving anal. There was something about her being a nurse that made her more uninhibited.

But our bliss was not to go on forever. A new chapter in my erotic and romantic life began to unfold. I should add here, Manny, that I was living like some Roman emperor, able to pursue my lustful tendencies with little interference. I didn't have to work, I now inhabited the body and mind of a beautiful woman, and it was like going back to college again, except every class was about enjoying my libido and body to the nth degree.

Where would all of this end? Would Jackie's memories began to flood back in? There were these occasional little hints that made me think my days as a libertine were limited, so I unconsciously figured I should enjoy this freedom while I could.

This new chapter in my/Jackie's life opened when I got a text from Susan, one of my old co-workers at the pharma company. It took a while to remember who she was. I had liked her, I remembered.

She asked how I was doing, and mentioned the whole crew would love to get together with me again sometime, this time away from work. She passed on a few tidbits about projects they were working on and about some pay raises they were getting.

Then she deliberately mentioned the Korean-American engineer I'd been impressed with -- Min-jun. She said in talking with him recently, he'd been really interested in my progress and wanted to take me out to lunch sometime.

So, Manny, was that the Korean way of striking up a relationship -- using an intermediary? I found that enchanting. Of course I was bowled over too, because I thought Min-jun might be just the kind of guy that Carlos wasn't. Strong, big, serious.....

I waited a week before replying to Susan, saying, "Well, you could tell Min-jun to text me directly sometime. Tell him I'm interested. By the way, did he and I have anything going before my accident?"

Susan immediately responded: "I think you had eyes for each other, but nothing beyond that. You know, he isn't the romantic type. And yes, he said he'd get in touch."

I really wanted to see his hairy chest and dick, and see how well he could kiss. Could I handle him? How good was he at navigating a "date"? What was his track record regarding women?

One more back and forth text with Susan revealed he had a girlfriend for a while, but she'd returned to Korea. Said Susan, "We met her once. She was quiet too, and quite attractive. They had met each other in college."

After a few days of waiting, Min-jun's direct text arrived.

ValoryG
ValoryG
287 Followers