I Need to Tell My Story Pt. 06

Story Info
Froggie takes Min-jun for a test ride
2.4k words
4.5
936
00

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 10/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ValoryG
ValoryG
287 Followers

Note: It's best to begin reading this story at part one, so as not to be confused by the Jackie, Froggie and Manny characters.

* * * * *

Manny, now that I see things more from a woman's perspective, I think back sometimes when I was not so nice to them. Do you remember when I began seeing Erica, when we were sophomores? She was my first steady. We had so many heavy makeouts, and then I finally got her to go to the motel. She fell for me big time..... And then I began to think there were hotter women out there; that she was too plain. So one day I just dropped her, ghosted her. If I saw her on campus I'd just walk by her without saying anything. I must've hurt her big time. It was all about sex back then.

And then kind of the same thing with Amelie, the little French girl. I think she saw through me, but was willing to put up with my insensitivities. I kind of miss her, tell the truth. She was unique.

.....

So, Manny, getting back to the present, I was really looking forward to meeting Min-jun again, this time one to one. I guess the girl part of me was stepping forward.

I'll confess something else too. I was beginning to feel, I don't know, at loose ends having been away from a regular job for a while. A regular job gives you the feeling of continuity, you know. Like regular hours, being around the same bunch of people, accomplishing tangible things. I never thought I'd be admitting this -- after all, wouldn't everyone want to live free and easy like I was doing?

Also, you've probably noticed the new Jackie had yet to be fucked, penetrated, entered, intercoursed, or whatever by a guy. Maybe I was hankering for it.

It was obvious that the former Jackie was hetero. Starting that thing with Lisa was not the usual Jackie sort of thing to do.

By the way, I phoned Lisa to say I now had a boyfriend and could no longer see her. I imagined her shrugging her shoulders as a tear ran down her cheek. "I hope you'll be happy," she said. She needed to find someone into enemas as much as she was.

.....

I went to meet Min-jun for lunch at a surf 'n' turf place on the waterfront. I was nervous about this encounter (I even had the proverbial butterflies), because he came across as all man. I came five minutes early, dressed in a tan, close-fitting, cable-knit dress with a crew neck and length almost to the tops of my gray mini boots. To add a bit of flash I wore some oversized, zany white sunglasses. My lipstick was a brighter red than usual.

Min-jun pulled up at exactly our agreed-upon time in an Alpha Romeo sedan. No Korean car for this guy! He exited, and walked over wearing a bright-white polo shirt and navy-blue, creased trousers. His chest certainly showed underneath the shirt. I had waved a tentative little wave when I first saw him, and he gave me a little smile as we shook hands briefly.

"Jackie!" he smiled. "Happy you accepted my invite."

"Well, of course," I said, "Well, always glad to strike up an acquaintance again."

He seemed very familiar with the place, and they were certainly familiar with him, because he wasted no time ushering me in by my elbow to a pre-determined table by the windows, accompanied by the headwaiter. Min-jun did the gentlemanly thing of seating me before he sat down.

He helped me decide what to have (scallops), ordered some Reisling wine, and ordered grilled salmon for himself. By his actions, I assumed he'd be paying for all of this.

We enjoyed some pleasant banter over our meal. He told me what he was working on and how it was going, and inquired (of course) about my amnesia. I said I felt there had been a few tiny glimmers or flashes of the past in my consciousness, but that meeting my parents and sister again was like meeting them for the first time.

All this time, I was aware, as a guy, of the interest my breasts pushing healthily against my dress would create in him, along with my lipstick, earrings and nicely falling hair. I made sure to meet his eyes and smile.

Eventually, I got around to asking about his girlfriend.

"Oh, Susan told you."

I nodded.

"Ji-yoo. We went way back to college days, then we lived together for two years. I thought we'd marry, but she and her brother inherited their father's business in Korea, and she decided to return to help run it."

"You weren't inclined to follow?"

"No, no, I think of myself as thoroughly American. I'm staying put."

"Do you miss her?"

He acted slightly annoyed. "Of course. But life moves on, doesn't it? I hope she finds a husband there and has many children."

He looked out into the nearby sailboat marina for a time, then looked my way again. His eyes seemed a bit more steely. I waited to see where he'd go.

"Jackie," he began slowly. "You don't remember a thing about you and me prior to your accident?"

"No. That's a solid no." I perked up.

"You and me. I'm going to tell you that we had a relationship before your accident. A rather unusual relationship." He looked around as though to ensure no one was eavesdropping.

"And that's why you wanted to get together."

"Of course."

"What do you mean about 'unusual'?"

"I hope this doesn't put you off..... It developed quite naturally. No one at work knew about it. No one seemed to suspect. It lasted until Ji-yoo moved in with me."

"Sooo --" I encouraged. "What kind of relationship? It was going on while I was seeing Carlos?"

"Yes... Jackie, I'm not one to use euphemisms. We had an on-and-off sexual relationship based on power; on dominance and submission."

"Don't tell me I was your slave, or something." I almost laughed, but this wasn't a person to laugh at.

"The first time we had sex, after an office Christmas party, you struck me as wanting someone to lead you and protect you. Someone to give up a lot of control to."

"My gosh."

"It's funny in a way, because when I first met you and worked with you, you struck me as very spirited and independent. A career-minded woman, a very intelligent woman."

"But then....."

"When we had sex, and it was the best sex of my life, you seemed to melt and the inner you came out."

"You expect me to take your word about this?" I asked. "You're expecting me to take your word on all of this?"

"Yes."

Well, that seemed final. And yes, I did take him at his word. It sounded real and honest. And then I remembered the book in Jackie's library, "50 Shades of Grey," about a BDSM relationship. It fit with what he was saying. I had read a couple chapters from her book and found it mildly stimulating.

I asked him, "So, really, we're talking about what people call B&D? Master/submissive?"

"Yes. It was the first time I ever entered that role with a woman."

Min-jun, this whole time, had remained unanimated and serious, as though he were talking as a father would to a daughter.

"So, Min-jun, what's the story here? Why you telling me all of this? You want to resume?"

"That's up to you."

"But don't you realize that I don't remember much of the past. I remember none of this."

Min-jun: "I can tell you that our relationship, which lasted a couple years, was extremely pleasurable for both of us. It was like a tongue and groove joint in woodwork. We fit perfectly. You were miserable to be around when I had to pull out of our relationship, when my other girlfriend came to live with me."

He smiled slightly. "You would text me and threaten to tell her about us. But you didn't."

"So now you are free once again. Do you still find me attractive? Do I turn you on?"

"Yes, you are very desirable. You have the inner beauty that I'd like to focus and direct and bring deep pleasure to."

.....

Manny, if Min-jun only knew that a man was lurking inside Jackie -- that he was "courting" another man, I think he'd have been royally pissed.

And yet, I found myself -- mostly a man but with some neurons of Jackie's making me partly a woman mentally, still being drawn to this well-built and sonorous-sounding man. Like he cast a spell over me.

For a moment, Manny, I was getting moist "down there" fantasizing about submitting to his entreaty.

I said I wanted to hear more, so we agreed to meet again, this time at his place. I had no fear that he'd try to overcome me, because the Froggie in me would've fought back, hard! And Froggie/Jackie had been working out in a gym.

.....

He picked me up on a Sunday night with his Alpha (which he kept in immaculate condition). So, we arrived at his condo over in Wister Heights. In the elevator going up to his place on the 10th floor, he was his serene, confident, calm self. I didn't smell any aftershave or anything on him; I would've hated that.

His place was very well kept up; had a great view of the downtown in the distance; all lit up at night. He had a liquor cabinet, and asked me what I wanted, "or would you like a doobie?" I selected the latter, and he pulled one from a mahogany cigarette case. Sitting close to me, he lit one up and we shared. Tell the truth, I was suddenly uncomfortable sitting beside him, feeling his considerable body heat.

I told him I'd read some of Jackie's 50 Shades of Grey book.

"And...?"

"Mildly interesting."

"That's all; mildly interesting?" He chuckled a little. "If you only knew what your tastes were, prior."

"But I don't know, Min-jun. There's no escaping that."

The pot was potent, yes. Quite potent. I was relaxing. I began to enjoy his body heat. My mind began racing, dreaming about what he was hinting at. Handcuffs? Blowing him? Whips, chains? Him leading me around on a leash? Having to serve him like a slave?

I was inclined to say, "Why don't we fuck?" but thought it best to let him take the lead. So I just "accidentally" let my hand fall on his thigh.

He immediately shifted, opening his legs a little.

"I like that, Jackie," he said smoothly. "It reminds me of the old days." With that, he reached over to cup one of my tits, which I loved. We then kissed, and he was a bit overenthusiastic, with his tongue work beginning too soon.

Then, he stood up and literally picked me up off the sofa (he was around six inches taller than me), and as I stood next to him, rather brusquely pushed down my thin sweater (with wide neckline) so that it was at my waist. My protest went unheeded as he next pushed my bra down there too. I looked at him meanly, as if to say, "So this is what genteel Koreans do?"

.....

Manny, this wasn't my game plan for the evening! We were supposed to sit around, and maybe, in a haze, fuck! But here was this goddamn Korean already ravishing me as a whim, not asking for permission!

.....

He began massaging my exposed tits, then pushed my pants down around my ankles, exposing my panty hose and panties. I couldn't say a goddamn thing, I was so nonplussed. My heart was beating fast.

He then dropped his trousers and jockey shorts and stepped out of them, so his erect cock came into view. And what a member it was, nice and thick and long, surrounded at its base by whisps of pubic hair. His "banana" was already moist and I noticed a drop of precum on its tip.

Min-jun hadn't said a word since he lifted me off the sofa. But now, it was "Jackie, come to me."

I came closer and grasped his magnificent dick. He let out a little sigh, saying, "Remove all your things; be absolutely nude."

Which I did.

.....

Remember, Manny, when I wrote about our date in the restaurant -- that he talked to me like a father would talk to a daughter? That's the way I felt, standing there next to him.

.....

Next, the big guy pulled me up by two hands firmly behind my fanny, and had my legs circling his waist. Something made me lay my head across his chest. My arms lay across his large shoulders. I kissed him; I wanted that very much. This time I was the overenthusiastic one.

He looked at me with the kindest look. That's all I can say.

And then, down below, I felt him placing his dick into my wet cunt, and up it went, all the way to the hilt. My god, this was super hot. It was almost as though his prick was a separate entity, like it had a life of its own. I felt it pulsing a bit, very warm, and very slippery.

Min-jun grunted a little, his eyes closing from time to time. Still holding on to my fanny with both hands, he raised and lowered me on his vertical cock. I murmured and held tight to him. He also did some pelvis thrusts. And I got into the action too.

My god, I was enjoying this. It was as though the warmth from his erection was spreading throughout my bod, and his penis seemed to be growing even larger inside me. I could smell a little sweat on Min-jun; such a pleasant aroma. I was daddy's girl.

His heat and breathing rose, he tightened, and then he shot cum way inside me; I could feel it, I'd swear. He yelled something in Korean briefly, then he opened his eyes.

I hadn't had an O; I hadn't even thought about it, actually. The fucking experience was plenty, believe me. Almost spiritual.

Min-jun gently lay me down on the sofa, let me clean up a bit with a hand towel, then covered me with a blanket, and went to take a shower. Didn't say a word. I didn't expect him to.

.....

And that was my introduction to the big man, who'd occupied me in more ways than one. God, Manny, being Jackie is teaching me so much about women, and it's totally, utterly erotic.

Hee-hee, what if I told him my real name was Froggie?

ValoryG
ValoryG
287 Followers