I Need to Tell My Story Pt. 07

Story Info
Froggie/Jackie is introduced to Min-jun's intoxication.
2.2k words
4.14
606
2

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 10/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ValoryG
ValoryG
287 Followers

Note: Please begin reading this story at part one. The characters of Jackie, Froggie and Manny could be confusing otherwise.

Manny, I hope you've had enough interest to read this far. When I began writing this, I didn't plan to have it run on for so long, and there's quite a ways to go yet! I just enjoy reliving those days when I -- Jackie -- was having so much fun exploring my new body and place in life. I've tried to be as honest and explicit as possible, and hope that some of my experiences haven't turned you off. Like maybe my experiences with the enema nurse left you cold!

.....

At this point in time -- and it was happening so gradually -- little vestiges of Jackie were popping into my consciousness, like bubbles rising up along a glass of beer.

Once in a while, I'd have a nighttime dream where (I assume) some past Jackie experience was playing a role. And the oddest thing -- sometimes when I'd towel my head dry after a shower or bath with my eyes closed, it's like a hidden world or a hidden movie briefly popped into my consciousness. They must've been remnants of Jackie's memories. Just a sudden face, or voice, and then poof! Gone. Couldn't chase them. Not sure I wanted to.

My regular, or irregular, life continued. Froggie was fading away into the background of my consciousness, and I was more and more the new version of Jackie. A woman. A newly fucked woman. I'll confess, Manny, I couldn't get that episode with Min-jun out of my head. I'd be working out in the gym, seeing some good-looking guy working out, and it made me think of Min-jun fucking me. Of kissing him.

So, we arranged to meet again late one Friday afternoon.

.....

Min-jun picked me up and drove me over to his place. He'd come directly from work, wearing some tan Dockers and a fitted white shirt. I was wearing some tight violet leggings, emblazoned with Andean designs. My top was a white cotton peasant blouse.

He was the first to speak. "Jackie, do you have pleasant memories?"

"Of us last time? Certainly. I'd give you five stars. That was such a beautiful fuck. Ah, I like it when you take control."

"Just as I thought. I'm glad the old Jackie is coming out."

"Well, I'm looking forward to where we'll go today."

"As am I."

We parked, and as we strode toward his place, my hand searched for and found his, briefly. I wasn't sure if he wanted that kind of closeness.

This time we did a little wine tasting, rather than pot. He wanted me to try some Malbec and Merlot, and then some Zinfandel. He appeared to be a connoisseur, the way he was describing them. Honestly, I really couldn't see much of a difference, except that the Merlot was sweeter than the others.

Naturally, we got a little high. He was making sure I drank more than he did. Then we settled into his leather sofa.

"Min-jun," I asked, "did you and Ji-yoo get into this domination and master thing at all?" I was trying to sound independent and clinical.

"Some, but it wasn't as intense as between you and I back before the accident. She was willing to try new things, but only to a point. Her Catholic mother had indoctrinated her that sex is for making babies. On the plus side, her mother also told her the man is the head of the house."

Again, Min-jun spoke quite factually and seriously, while I briefly laughed.

"Well, I won't dwell on her all evening," I said. "What will we do today? I have been fantasizing about this for days."

"And your fantasies were ...?"

"You controlling me, I suppose."

His aspect quickly changed. "Take off your blouse," he ordered brusquely.

I did, exposing my tits nicely nestled in a black bra with sexy white embroidery. As he took this in, he ever so slowly unbuckled his trousers and pulled down his zipper. Underneath was his nicely curving bulge, sexily contained by the stretched pouch of his brief. OMG, that turned me on! There were already some wet spots.

.....

Manny, you must think the whole time you knew me, I was a closet faggot. Not so. I swear it was the Jackie inside me reacting. I'm not going to apologize, because my attraction to his cock was so natural and felt so damn good!

.....

Min-jun looked at me powerfully and seriously, and then smiled just a little.

"You do remember what to do, don't you Jackie? Even though your memory is shot to hell?"

I looked at him. Yes, I knew exactly what to do, even though I'd never sucked dick before. It's like birds know how to fuck even though no one ever told them how.

I drew closer to his midsection, and gently pulled aside the enlarged pouch, and his great, glistening dong blew into view. It was so erect, it fell backwards a bit toward his belly. There was the odor of sweat, and his veins were very apparent, like the veins in a strong man's hand.

I looked up into his face, which offered a small smile, like (forgive the comparison) a Buddha. Beneficent.

"Jackie, you may take it. Make me feel good."

With anticipation, I wrapped by fingers around his erection, followed by my lips around its head. You know, lips fit so perfectly around a circumcised penishead. So perfectly. I tasted it. My tongue explored it.

Min-jun sighed, and then began holding my head, encouraging me to engulf more of his length.

"There," he said.

I began to gag a little as I was running out of air and feeling his cock's head hit the back of my mouth. I began to pull away, allowing me to get a brief breath before he urged my mouth down on him again.

I did the best I could, running him in and out of my mouth (which had a little lipstick on it), and managing to get just enough air in though my nose. I was certainly under duress now, and no longer had the attraction to his dick, but what took the place of that was the pleasure of being used. Yes, being used! Being sort of a sex toy at his beck and call. I'll admit this began to turn me on, big time.

At some point, with more sighs coming from him, he pulled out, and stroked himself to orgasm, generously spraying sperm all over my face, hair and bra.

Well, I'd never tasted sperm before. Something new, for sure. Salty. This was like some rite of nature, having this powerful warm liquid all over me ... like I was being christened.

I told him this, and he seemed pleased.

And then, after I cleaned up a bit, I did the oddest thing. I asked if he was into bondage, and could he tie me up quite securely.

"I feel like I need this now," I admitted.

Min-jun smiled. "My old Jackie. Yes, you need to be tied up so you can feel ultra secure. You remember?"

"Must be my unconscious."

So, after a shower and a wine refresher, Min-jun pulled another rabbit out of his hat. He told me to dress up in some lingerie that his girlfriend had left behind. Why would she leave it all behind and why would he save it? Maybe she just got tired of it, or maybe Min-jun, the he-man, was also a crossdresser? That thought certainly enlivened my imagination.

His departed girlfriend was smaller than me, so her bra was on the tight side, and the cups were too small. Then there was her very-white panty girdle, and over that, her nude-color pantyhose, which was also too tight. Stepping into those things made me feel like I was already getting tied up .....

Min-jun also added his own touch to the ensemble -- a studded leather slave collar, to which was attached a long leash. My, my.

He proceeded to lead me by that leash into a spare bedroom, which I hadn't entered before.

.....

Jesus, Manny, the only thing that said "bedroom" was that it had a bed in it. Elsewhere were all the devices and bdsm toys one could imagine. I couldn't for the life of me figure out how most of the stuff was used. Of course there were dildos and whips and all that stuff, but also (he must've spent a fortune) there were restraints, special chairs, cuffs, frames, and even what I deduced was a fucking machine! I didn't know whether to be afraid or to feel I was in a candy shop.

.....

"So," I asked, was Ji-yoo into all these things?"

"No. I've added most of this since she left. It's my investment into my own desires and imagination. And luckily, you've indicated a desire to be tied."

"Yes. But a lot of this looks so extreme."

"Oh, of course, I am sensitive to that, Jackie. You just tell me if you ever feel frightened or turned off."

So there I was, standing, wearing that tight bra, girdle and panty hose. A bewildered Froggie Jackie in Wonderland.

Min-jun gamely lead me over to a pole running from floor to ceiling whose purpose soon became apparent. Retrieving some white silken ropes from a chest of drawers, he proceeded to lash me to it, beginning with my ankles and then separately tying my knees, waist, chest and neck. Finally, he tied my wrists securely behind the pole. It looked like he'd been trained in ropework. I could barely move.

He gagged me with a ball gag, and then put a sleeping mask over my eyes. That was masterful because now I could revel in the feeling of all those ropes against my skin, tightly holding me. There was also the suspense of what else he had in mind. I became aware of my breathing and the sounds of his movements. When he was close, I could feel his body warmth, and that turned me on greatly.

I kinda wanted him to molest me, force himself on me, or something. But no. Instead, he turned on some digital device which played the sound of a rushing stream. Like a rivulet running over rocks, without the visuals.

I suppose this was his idea of an Asian religious experience! At any rate, he left me there, and I fell into a zone of total contentment and relaxation. Like all the worries, tensions and occasional headaches of being both a Jackie and a Froggie began to melt away to a degree.

But then, eventually, after maybe an hour, I had the fantasy of being tied in the same way to a rocky promontory next to a raging ocean with the cold wind whipping me, and I was totally open to the raw elements. Like my cunt and nipples were hot, but the wind was cold, and I could do absolutely nothing about these things.

Then a small noise brought me back to Min-jun's room of earthly delights.

I heard a slight humming sound, then felt a little vibration working its way up my thigh. When it reached my cunt it remained there, and oh my god, it was pressing in on my clit. I immediately spasmed -- no orgasm, just one quick, flick of a spasm. I yearned for more.

I struggled against all my ropes for a moment, and when I did that, the humming vibration increased. I spasmed again. I felt fingers reaching in to squeeze and then pinch a nipple.

As the vibration upped a notch again. I was breathing heavily. I felt the very tight bra against my tits. Suddenly, it was like the eye mask had been removed and I was seeing colors and stuff like neon lights and fireworks, and then my dam broke and I had the best and longest orgasm of my life.

It was like, I realized afterward, that now some sort of crazy glue had me attached to Min-jun physically and spiritually.

And he knew it too.

.....

Before I left that weekend, with my mind re-arranged, Min-jun and I sat down for a light dinner. I was back in Jackie clothing. No more overly tight bra.

There, he proceeded to tell me how things would proceed.

"Jackie, from now on, in private, you are to address me as 'Master.' You will not speak unless spoken to. You will worship me and my masculinity. In all ways you will be subordinate to me and do whatever I ask. You will trust me completely.

"In turn, I will lead you into nirvana, because submitting is your nature, and your inner need. This is our ying and yang, and there will be mutual pleasure. Are you ready for this; will you accept this?"

I meekly nodded yes. I asked him in a little girl voice if he expected me to move in with him.

"Not now. We will see how things proceed. That could be your reward if you are my perfect girl."

Strangely, I was allowing Min-jun to take over my world, and I loved it. I could not forget how how his dick had felt inside me previously, and the taste of his jizz all over my face.

Back home, I greatly looked forward to our next rendezvous. I went out and bought the kind of sexy clothing and lingerie I thought would please him, and wore his slave collar. I waited for his call.

I knew I'd entered dangerous territory, but it was all so irresistible, like a drug, or a deep supply of Snickers bars.

ValoryG
ValoryG
287 Followers