I Never Imagined - Emma Pt. 04

Story Info
Day 2 at Emma’s home continues.
2.3k words
4.56
3.5k
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat peacefully on the sofa. My near naked body flushed pink. Opposite her Emma sprawled across the velvet couch. Arms along the top, her legs up on the back of April, who was now on all fours in front of her. She glistened and glowed following our trice minutes before. This position truly showed off her glorious body and the power she wielded over her keepers.

Her large, pale breasts peaked out from the curtains formed by her beautiful red hair. Pure sexual energy. That's what she had. That's what was hypnotic.

She smirked at my no doubt dazed, satisfied face. "Well Jessica?" she asked. She had never used my full name before, it sent a shiver through me. I can't lie though, I couldn't follow this. I was in a daze and suddenly aware of just how hungry and thirsty I was.

I nervously wetted my lips as I answered. "I'm not sure I understand. Why... why would you want to add me to your home... to your keepers?"

I felt so tiny in this room right now, so insignificant, so out of my depth. But at the same time, sexually I in the best place of my life. 18 hours ago I didn't know this woman, now I'm contemplating living with her and, well, who knows how many other beautiful women. I wasn't clear in thought... I couldn't be... I was worried that I was thinking with my pussy...

"I would not be offering it if I didn't think you were worthy" she replied slowly emphasising each word, adding to the power of the statement.

Emma's POV

Emma stared at the little girl in front of her. She loved just how sexy she was, but what she adored even more was that Jess couldn't see it. Jess was going to be her favourite keeper in some time. April knelt obediently at her feet. The simple rise and fall of her breathing naked body the only movement in the room.

April was beautiful, but she knew it. Emma adored the beauty of all of her keepers. They were all talented and simply made to please her and each other. Some of them knew just how special they were, which didn't make them any less subservient to their Keeper. But there was something truly special about the girls who didn't know they were sexy and beautiful. Capturing them, moving them into the household was always extra special.

Jessica was one of those. Her dark hair long and wavy. Thick and intriguing like a night-time fog. Those big brown eyes were just perfect on her cute face. They drew you in in a way she clearly didn't realise. Her slim body was just perfection. Youth at it's very best. And of course there was her bottom. That sculpted gift from the gods. That behind would make the straightest woman salivate and the gayest man look twice. It was wonderful. Emma would never admit it, but seeing Jessica bent over and taking the fucking she had last night had actually made her climax.

"How... how did you start all of this?" Jessica uttered in her cute, quiet tone.

Emma smiled. They only want to know more if they're truly considering it.

"I knew from a young age that I was special. In many ways. I was taller than the other girls. My dark red hair made me stand out. My breasts filled out early, garnering plenty of attention" Emma's green eyes glowed as her words left her mouth. Jessica was entranced by every syllable.

"I knew something else. I fucking love women. Everything about them. Their appearance, their stance, their aura, their smell, their taste. I could not get enough. So why limit myself? In my mind I figured there must be other women who feel the same. Other beautiful girls who want to appreciate each other safely, sexually, freely. So I went about making it happen. April here joined me about 12 months ago. There are 6 keepers who dwell here currently" she smiled and seemed to glaze over for a moment, as if recalling her claiming each one.

"I made a success of my business. I worked hard to ensure I could make this lifestyle a reality. This dream, this heaven on earth." She moved her legs off of April's back and lent down and whispered to her. Emma sat back up and April moved her head between Emma's legs. The gentle but determined sound of April licking and sucking filled the room, before Emma spoke again.

"See... what is there not to love" she moaned the word love in as sexual a way as Jess had ever heard. It melted her a little. Emma's hand tangled its way into April's hair as she began to gently rock back and forth in place. "My keepers are so good, they love their life. You can ask them all yourself if you want... ugh..... fuuuuck... I willl just neeeeed an answer by the end of the dayyyyyy oooooooooh."

Her speech was sporadic by the end, she wanted more control but she adored April's skill. This American's desire to please and her ability to do so made her a joy. Emma leaned back, kicking April back onto her knees, before rubbing her cunt furiously, squirting her climax across the Blonde's beautiful form. 

"Yesss yessss!" April squealed in delight, her mouth open trying to hoover her owner's climax from the air. 



Jessica's POV



I could not believe this story, this site. It was like a dream. A fucking amazing dream. As the scene calmed in front of me, I watched Emma stand, blow me a kiss and walk out of the room. April knelt, a soaking mess, glowing and grinning as if she'd won the lottery. It was hard to argue that she hadn't.

I sat there, staring at the blonde goddess as she licked her fingers and lips, grinning like the Cheshire cat as she tasted her masters approval.

I gulped as she turned to me. "I hope you stay" she giggled. "You're tasty and that bottom of yours, ooooh I want to treat that to some good times."

I stared in disbelief. "It... this..." I held my hands out gesturing all around. "It can't be real? Is it actually as good as she says? There has to be a catch, some lie. Why would she do this for us?"

April sprang to her feet and sat her naked self down beside me on the sofa. "Oh yeah" her American accent more prevalent than ever. Somewhere in the Southern states if I had to guess. "Most people don't understand it. Most people never will. But the reality is that you'll never be happier, more cares for or more satisfied" she leaned over and kissed my cheek gently as the final word left her lips.

"I think you need to meet the others" she beamed whilst gripping my hand.

"Can... can I have something to drink and eat? I'm actually feeling light headed" I stated, my energy levels beginning to fail me.

"Oh my god yes! I'll introduce you to Kay. She'll be in the kitchen for sure" she pulled me up by my hand, grabbing a robe as we exited the drawing room she lead me along the corridor once more. The warmth of the mid morning sun flooded this beautiful home. Doors remained closed but we turned right down a small flight of stairs, along a hardwood lined hallway into the largest kitchen I'd ever seen.

This room was incredible. A large dining table with 14 chairs presented in front of large glass doors. When open, the whole side of the house would be open to the garden. The kitchen itself looked like it had come from a designers wet dream. It was truly a food lovers paradise. The lighting perfectly complementing the sunshine.

Large cabinets lined the far wall and the smell of baking sweetness filled my nostrils, making my stomach rumble.

All of this was almost lost on me with the site of who I could only assume was Kay. Bedecked in a wavy, white summer style dress was a truly stunning, tall black woman. Her skin like milky coffee, looked softer that pure cotton. Her wonderful curly hair an explosion of delight on the most gorgeous face. She was impossible to age, but I'd guess late twenties. She clearly owned a pair of gorgeous, slim long legs. Her smile lit up the room even more as she greeted the naked April.

"Do you ever get dressed?" she giggled holding open the robe that was simply hanging on April, before kissing her passionately on the lips. She had to bend down to meet her lips but as she bent down I got to appreciate more of her beautiful figure.

"You would only cry if you couldn't see all of this" April retorted, shaking her angel like body before reaching around to smack her on the backside.

"You've brought a new plaything for us?" Kay said turning her beauty in my direction.

"She's the new potential. Mistress has requested she be introduced to everyone. Plus I think she needs some sustenance after her night" April laughed helping herself to some grapes from the kitchen counter.

"And do you have a name?" Kay enquired.

I shook my head out of the haze I was in. "Ugh Jess" was all I could utter.

She stepped in my direction and all I could do was stare. She lent over and kissed my cheek. "Welcome" she whispered slowly, her tongue grazing my ear. "Jess."

I could have melted. I wanted her so badly. It took all my strength not to follow Emma's style and maul her senseless right there and then. "I have some fresh croissants that I've just made, take a seat and I'll bring you some food and a drink."

I followed her words. I wanted to. In the hope it would endear me to her and that would lead to more. I took a seat at the table. I decided on a view of the garden. I didn't want to come across as creepy or gross by just staring at Kay. My kind raced. What was this place? Who are these women? Why am I here?

I could hear the chatter of April and Kay. I didn't or rather couldn't concentrate on the words, but they sounded truly happy. Like best friends. Emma clearly was telling the truth. Could I be happy here? Could I fit in?

The chair next to me was suddenly occupied. Kay placed a plate with gorgeous golden pastry and a large glass of orange juice in front of me. "I really hope you like my work" she said gently. A London accent graced her words. I smiled broadly, "this looks incredible, you're obviously so talented."

"Behave Jess, I'll be back in a bit" April informed me as she was suddenly leaving the room. I nodded before biting into the lightest, butteriest and tastiest croissant I'd ever had. "Mmmmmm" I sighed in delight.

I looked to Kay who's dark eyes glowed with delight at my response. "I'm so pleased you like it" she giggled and retrieved us both coffee as I devoured the much needed sustenance. An apple and another croissant followed. I spoke little as I ate.

Kay drank her coffee contently, watching me enjoy her work and the garden where birds were frolicking. I sat back, satisfied by the delicious food. Kay kindly removed the used dishes from the table. She took a few moments but returned. She caught me off guard by stepping up on to the chair next to me and climbing up on to the table. I looked her way and saw nothing but her beautiful skin. She was naked. Her body truly perfect.

Her breasts perfectly symmetrical, her nipples jutted out like perfect little bullets. She adjusted herself in front of me, spreading her legs around me, sliding forward. "Time to eat more of the chefs goodies" she giggled.

I grinned broadly. This place is amazing. I lowered my lips to hers immediately. Her pussy was dark, smooth and delicious. As I got close my senses filled with her sweet musk. This woman was going to convince me to stay with her body alone.

My lips went straight to the prize. My lips opening up her cunt and my tongue finding her nectar flowing. I eagerly flicked my tongue from side to side over her entrance before dipping in.

I could feel Kay tense up as I began my work. "Oooooh fuck you're better at this than I thought you'd be" she groaned in pleasure as my tongues invaded her. My nose pressed on her clit, moving over it as I tongue fucked this ebony goddess.

I savoured her taste. I savoured her sounds. I savoured the time I could please this wonderful, black queen.

I lapped away eagerly, exploring every part of her womahood. I moaned as I feasted, humming into her body. This only increased her volume.

Her chest began to heave, her arousal flowed. Her hands worked their way into my dark mop of hair. She pulled me in closer and ground herself on my face eagerly. I wanted to make her climax almost as much as I had wanted to please Emma yesterday.

She stiffened up under me, going silent before shaking violently and screaming out. "Oh fuckkkkk yesssss thank youuuuuu!" Echoed around the kitchen.

My face took a splash of her climax as she came hard. Her thanks pushing me on to devour her through the waves of pleasure.

Her grip loosened and I say back, but kissed her inner thighs as I did. "You taste fucking incredible... just like your food" I giggled.

"You have to stay" she panted, still quaking sporadically from the aftershocks. "You cannot take that tongue anywhere else."

She sat up and kissed me deeply. I loved this so much that I maybe just wanted to stay here forever.

Pt 05 soon.