I Never Imagined - Emma Pt. 05

Story Info
Jess encounters 2 more of Emma's Keepers.
2.9k words
4.6
3.8k
8

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat back for a moment. My arousal was through the roof despite the amount of sex I'd had over the past day. Kissing Kay was delicious. She remained sat in front of me, her dark skin glowing from her orgasm, her nipples pointing their thanks in my direction. Her legs remained either side of me, holding me in place as I saying she wasn't done.

Her lips found mine once more. Her aroma filling my senses once more. Her supple skin finding mine. Our tongues danced slowly with each other. Kissing her was a delight and she seemed to relish tasting herself on my lips.

The kiss broke and I stared at her with a wide, no doubt goofy, grin.

"You are going to be a great addition Jess" she sighed as she regained her breath.

"Thank you" I instinctively responded before realising why I was supposed to be meeting everyone. My smile dropped. I tried to formulate some sort of question about what I'd seen since yesterday. "I mean, ugh, is being one of Emma's keepers really all she claims? You seem happy. April and yourself are so beautiful. I just, it feels like a lie. Too good to be true. And I don't feel like I fit in here at all."

I rambled on for a moment. I looked down after I stopped. Before looking slowly back to her gorgeous face. The glow of her dark skin was just so perfect, framed by the sunlight from the windows behind her. Kay looked deep into my eyes and I locked on to hers, lost for a moment. Her hands found my cheeks and she leant in slightly.

"Firstly, it is everything Emma promises. It is a wonderful and free way to live. Look at this home, look at the freedom we have with each other. Ok, we have to attend to Emma when she requires, but that is hardly a hardship. She is the most incredible and intense lover. She deserves everything she requests and more. We are "kept" by her, but we have all decided to be in that position. The way of life might bemuse or even offend some, but for me, it is everything I never knew I wanted. Emma is a kind but firm owner and I appreciate everything and everyone she has provided for me" she replied. Every word was considered, it felt sincere. I believed her.



"And second, you absolutely fit in. You are a beautiful woman. Why would you feel like you don't? Look at you" she sighed and gently stroked my cheeks with her long fingers. It sent a shiver through me. This tall, black, beauty queen thought I belonged. "Your eyes are fucking mouth watering and that body looks ooooh, delicious. You have the most tasty looking and succulent bottom. Your skin has the alluring glow of a perfect cream dessert."



Her inner chef was showing. I'm not sure how I felt begin compared to food, but hearing Kay say these words melted me. I honestly, nearly began crying. Did everyone see me as she did? Emma clearly thought I was worth something. Look at the standard of woman in this place. Maybe I did belong? My mind was racing a million miles an hour. 



After a pause she gently kissed me once more. "You belong" she smiled and removed herself from the table.



I sat in my seat, unable to move. Millions of thoughts crashing into each other. Did I want this? Did I need this? I feel like the answer was beginning to come to me. Kay awoke me from my internal debate.



"You should go and meet Samantha" she sat down next to me once more, now clothed. "She has been here longest and will no doubt answer any questions you still have."



"Ugh ok" I said, probably sounding like an idiot.



"Down the corridor, third door on the left with the little bow on the handle. Don't knock, just let yourself in" she grinned as she stood and returned to her kitchen duties. 

I followed Kay's instructions, still tentative in my movements around this large home. I arrived at the door in the large corridor that seemed to connect all of the house. I could hear the piano from the far drawing room once more. April must be back at her station. A small pink bow hung from the door handle. I reached out. Wait. Should I actually knock? It seems rude to enter a room of a stranger with no announcement. I decided to follow Kay's instruction. 



Slowly I opened the door. I was greeted by the sound first. Sex. I knew it from the first decibels that hit my ears. The room was dark and I could hear the congress happening inside but could not see it. I eased the door open further. A woman moaned in delight. Another spoke obscenities and sexual filth. "Take it you naughty little girl. Oh god you love it so fucking much don't you? You want every bit of it. Show me how fucking needy your cunt is."



I blushed from just hearing the words. I almost held back, should I be walking in on this? But I was intrigued. I didn't recognise the voice, I assumed it would be Emma but it didn't have her authority.



I slipped inside and closed the door behind me. I leant on it. Nervous. I could feel my own hands shake. The shape of the room meant I still should not see who was inside. The sounds of flesh on flesh had increased following those last words. The moaning and grunting from both parties louder, more urgent. Whatever was happening, it sounded incredible. 



I stepped forward slowly. The room began to open out from the entrance. The darkness began to give way to light and I was greeted by the most incredible sight. Bent over a large bed in the far side of the room was a beautiful Asian woman. Her brown skin and dark hair telling me she was from the southern part of the continent. It was hard to tell but she looked short, her body curvy. Her breasts hung down and disappeared into the bed sheets. They looked too big for her frame and swung wildly as she was receiving now hell of a fucking from the woman behind her.

She was something else. Her almost paper white skin glowed. Her black hair contrasting beautifully with it. That hair flowed down her back in waves, like a waterfall. Reaching her bottom. Test pert little thing made me salivate. Seeing it thrust back and forth with skill and precision was like poetry in motion. She had a glorious set of breasts that were clearly firm and almost stayed in place as she fucked. I gulped. I stared from my hidden position as they fucked.



"Oooooooh fuuuuck" the small Asian woman screamed and I saw her grip the sheets tightly, her body rising and stiffening up before shaking violently and collapsing on the bed. The pale woman didn't let up.

"I'm not fucking done with you yet" she laughed and her hand spanked down on on the large arse cheek of her conquest. 

I inhaled sharply, shocked by the scene filling my eyes. It was almost set too perfect, like porn, but it was real. It was happening right here in front of me. The pale woman turned and caught my eye. Shit, she heard me. I saw her face for the first time and it was truly beautiful. As if sculpted from marble. Her cheeks high and slim, her blue eyes glowed like cold pools. She was truly stunning.

She smiled a knowing, slightly evil grin and with a simple finger gesture beckoned me in further. 

I gulped slightly and nervously stepped into the room. The pale woman stepped away from her lover toward me and as she did revealed so much. The Asian woman lay, still lost to her orgasm, forward on the bed, her feet barely keeping her legs up and her exposed pussy and inner thighs glistening from her climax.

The pale woman had something I had never seen before, protruding from her crotch was a thick, flesh coloured dildo. Much like a strap on but appeared to have no harness or straps keeping it connected. I was confused but had little time to think about it.



"And who might you be?" the woman questioned as she got within a few feet of me in the centre of the room. Fuck her body was incredible. 



"Ugh I'm Jess" I mumbled, my words betraying my nervousness and shaking. "Kay sent me to meet Samantha" I offered as an excuse for the inevitable questioning about my intrusion. 



"Well you've met her" she grinned and gave a twirl. She stood at about 5feet 7 inches. Her skin seemed to glow it was so pale. It gave her an angelic quality, but the nudity and phallus protruding from her portrayed a more evil side. She was amazing. "Well... what do you think?" She quizzed as she came to a stop.



"Fuck" was all I could muster. It was how I truly felt about seeing her. 

"Sounds like a plan" she grinned and stepped right up to me. "I bet you want it just like Aesha over there" she pointed to the still quaking, delirious woman on the bed. 



I looked into her eyes, lost. I would have walked a tight rope over the Grand Canyon at that very moment if she'd told me to. How are these goddess-like women all here? She took my hand and walked me to the bed. I was still in my black bra and panties that I had thrown on last night and again this morning.

I looked at Aesha as I was lead closer. Her skin was like caramel. She was clearly a woman who's body was built for sex. Her flesh supple and her breasts, bottom and thighs full, you just wanted to grab them and fuck her. I would get my chance. 

Samantha used her strength to bend me over next to Aesha on the large bed. I gave little resistance. What had I become? Letting strangers take such control, command me, do with me as they wanted?

"Oh damn! Why were you hiding this bottom from me?" I heard her say as she gripped my cheeks with each hand and squeezed. It felt glorious to have her touch me. She kneaded my flesh and sighed in delight.

"Emma's picked another winner" she giggled.

I felt her hands hook in my panties and she began peeling them down off my body. I knew already she'd be finding my flooded pussy. The experience with Kay, the sight I'd just witnessed. The whole fucking time since I'd met Emma had left me a soaking mess.

I was exposed and she sighed in delight again. "Good god Jess..." she groaned and I felt her spread me once more. I still could not believe these women thought I belonged amongst their ranks. Her tongue soon found its way between my arse cheeks and she licked all the way from my sopping slit to my little arse hole. 



"Ughhhhh" I quivered as I felt her taste me. I shivered and gripped the sheets. I was so sensitive. I felt movement and suddenly a cool object at my entrance. I knew it was her. I knew what she was about to do. I closed my eyes in anticipation, wanting it more than I ever had. I felt something I hadn't expected as Aesha suddenly held my hand. Our fingers entwined and I looked at her, she was smiling at me, a most prefect round face still in the sheets smiling warmly at me.



I gripped tightly and my mouth fell open, "Fuckkkkk" as Samantha pushed forward and entered me with her plastic cock. I felt my pussy lips spread, as she entered. I was so sensitive I could feel every ridge as she buried into me slowly. My insides gripped her intruder tightly and sent waves of delight all over my body.

I was In pure bliss, staring into the big brown eyes of Aesha as Samantha continued to push in deeper. I quaked all over as her thighs pressed into my arse cheeks, her soft flesh so good on mine. She was inside me, all the way and I felt so good. Pinned to this bed, staring into the eyes of a stranger as another was inside me.

She held there for what felt like ages but was probably seconds before she withdrew and pressed back in. Beginning the wonderful act of fucking my needy cunt. Her rhythm was already perfect, some speed but she was so precise, hitting all of my spots. Her cock nearly exited each time before she pushed herself back in. I felt like I was on fire. My groans and moans felt wanton, I couldn't have stopped if I wanted to.

She began to speed up and I heard her begin panting and moaning. Her control was incredible. The faster she went the louder she got. "Jessssss oh goddddd this arssssse, ugh ugh yesssss" she hissed each 'S' as her pleasure rose.

I soon realised why there were no straps. This toy was inside her too. I could hear my own arousal pouring from me, coating her cock and thighs the more she fucked. My eyes closed as I began to feel it wash over me. My grip tightened on Aesha and she lent forward and caught me in a kiss.

That was it. I tensed up, I felt my insides churn and my body begin to shake from my toes to my head. Samantha basically stopped as my pussy gripped so tight she cold no longer pull out. I screamed down Aesha throat, my squat of joy lost to her lungs as my body gave way.



I thrashed around in place, Samantha gripped my hips to keep me from falling and I saw stars. My cunt flooded and I felt my brain go mushy as the pleasure become too much. I blacked out for a few seconds, or at least could not take in any other stimulus. When I came too I was panting like I'd run a marathon, help in place by the pale beauty. 

I could not speak, I was like jelly.

Before I could do anything she gripped me, using some hidden strength that her slim frame hid to life me up on to the bed and flip me over. My legs no hung off the edge as I lay on my back. She found her place between them once more and eased her cock back inside me. I could hardly take the sensation. My closed tight and I bit my lip as she filled me once more.

"Ahhhhhh: was all that exited my lips, the mixture of feeling overwhelming. 

I was soon brought back to reality with a new sensation. A warmth. An aroma filling my nostrils. I opened my eyes to be greeted with Aesha slowly lowering herself over my face. She was facing down my body and my lips were soon filled with her womanhood.

Her dark brown vagina gave way to a milky, pink, delicious interior. I was right. She was built for sex. Her full thighs created warm pillows for my head, I could not leave this spot even if I wanted. My tongue went to work. Doing what it did best. 

I moaned into her each time Samantha thrust inside me. She was more gentle now, it felt more like love making rather than fucking.

This added to Aesha's pleasure, the vibrations improving my attack on her. My tongue opened her up and dipped in and out, I could feel her shaking as she rode my face. Her voice was so sensual, her moans deep and guttural. It was so rewarding to be given such delightful feedback from every motion. Her juices flowed and her musky, sour taste was a great change to the pussy I had eaten that day. 



She was talking to Samantha, but I could not hear the words precisely, her thighs like ear muffs. She began to rock more and as she did I felt Samantha bury herself deep inside me. She was shaking. She gripped my inner thighs tightly, her nails digging in as she was clearly cumming hard.

This pushed me over the edge once more. I screamed open mouthed right into Aesha. My body skin under each of these beauties. She did not let up and continued to ride my lips. I couldn't take this, my vision become dark once again, my mind overwhelmed. 



Suddenly she raised herself up off my face, on her knees bending back she proceeded to rub her clit furiously. "Jessss" was all she screamed as she began to go limp. Her pussy convulsed and sent 3 or 4 jets of her climax directly over my body. Some even hit the still buried Samantha.

She collapsed backward and I could feel her rolling around in pleasure on the top of the bed. My face was soaking. My belly and breasts dripped with her cum. Samantha looked back down at me, those blue still perfect but filled with a new warmth. 



"Hi" she giggled and slid herself out of me. I heard something hit the ground before she began to bathe me with her tongue, tasting every bit of me, drinking in Aesha's essence.

I could not move if I wanted to. I was spent. My body did not know what was real anymore. I lay there, being licked all over by a beautiful stranger and I could not be happier.