All Comments on 'I Only Cum for Daddy Ch. 02'

by VenusButterflies

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LOVED IT

It really is an exciting follow up to the first part. Very very juicy.

Mary

nightshadownightshadowover 11 years ago
Slightly interesting twist...

Well, that was a nifty way to side-step the whole "How do I tell my wife I'm fucking our daughter" issue. I certainly didn't see it coming.

That said, the story is lacking something. Maybe it's lacking passion or intrigue or character growth/development... I dunno, but something is lacking. The characters have a sort of cardboard-ish quality about them and I can't really find myself identifying with any aspect of them, no connection.

Technically, it was written with passing marks, but the story itself lacked substance. But I guess that it was what it was meant to be: a stroke piece. And if that's all you were going for, then you've accomplished your goal. I feel, however, that you might've been able to make something more of this. I'm not at all a fan of the S&M undertones, so maybe that's where the disconnect is for me. Or maybe it felt rushed. Again, I don't know... but I hope your future work improves with time and experience!

littlemissplacedlittlemissplacedover 11 years ago
Love the first half

Not a fan of the second half... don't care for mum at all. I think this would have been ok as a one chapter piece. I would love to read more daddy/daughter from you with a slightly stronger daddy with no mummy coming in to take over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This was amazing!!!

This truly was a great story and I'd love for you to continue on with this series! The mom made things so much hotter and how she had no problem with him fucking her was amazing! Please write more of this series, ill be looking forward to it.

skip2951skip2951about 11 years ago
hot

loved both chapters...very hot and well written.....want more from these three....love you thoughts and mind

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
love love love it

I want more please

allamagioneallamagionealmost 10 years ago
Mmm

Wonderfully depraved. I enjoyed the additions of both Jack and Mom. Your sex dialogue is exceptionally hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Holy Hell

Torally turns me on. Your wording is amazig.

BigDad69BigDad69almost 6 years ago
Love this

Love the story and how it progressed into mom joining them!

More please!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous