All Comments on 'I owe you one'

by Vanquished

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years ago
Another fantastic story

I love the way Alice and her mother Dana put Tina in her place. There was lots of amazing foot domination. And in the end, Tina even seemed to be enjoying her place under Alice's feet. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Need an additional chapter

Excellent description of humiliation and falling into submission. Surprised she got to keep her clothing on.

Looking forward to future chapter describing her actual sexual submission. Imagining her getting the "reward" of fucking herself on her owners' foot, then having the privilege of cleaning herself off of them with her mouth afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Tina's humiliation

Or Tina can find a strong dominant girl who would turn the tables on Alice and her mother, Dana by turning them into submissive slaves meant to crawl naked on the floor while get asses reddening with flyswatters. To get a good taste of their medicine as they are humiliated as slaves for both Alice and Dana would be the best thing for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome..........

I just love your stories....you are awesome.....Love the way you put description of humiliation as well as foot domination scenes.Please put some footstool stuff with poses in different way...

duck12345duck12345over 4 years ago
Dana <3

Hoo boy, read this a couple times and it lost none of its lustre.

Dana did steal the show for me, I loved how she joined in on her daughter's shenanigans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot damn!

WOW! Another absolute winner of a story. You are freaking amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice Art Work!

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 1 year ago

5* any more like this?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVanquished@Vanquished
When I'm not doing my boring desk job, I enjoy reading and writing erotic stories with an emphasis on BDSM (especially psychological dominance, humiliation and shame), mind control, and most of all feet themes. For me the foot is a symbol of dominance, and kissing, licking, wo...