I Purred

Story Info
He teases me as we kiss.
1k words
4.44
2.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came up behind me as I stood at the kitchen sink and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. He kissed my neck and I purred.

His hands, resting on my hips, moved up my side gently and returned to my hips. I lean back into him, my body lying against his chest and I am rewarded with a kiss to the back of my neck which turns into a gentle nibble.

His lips unlatched from the back of my neck and I turn my head toward him. His arms around my waist hold me and so instead of turning around to kiss him back, I swivel my neck and look up. The result is that the crook of my neck is exposed to him. He knows that this one of my erogenous zones and his lips zero in. He kisses me, licks me, and gently nibbles me.

I purred.

One advantage of an ongoing sexual relationship is learning what makes the other person happy. We've been dating for about four months and sleeping together for almost three. We took it slow but ending up in bed seemed inevitable and when it finally happened, I felt like it was worth the wait. Since then, he had carefully explored my body and appeared to take notes about which areas caused the biggest reaction. This was one of them and he had me purring.

I was luxuriating in the feeling of his lips stimulating my throat. So much so that I wasn't paying attention to his hands until I realized that they had again moved upward and that his fingers were running back and forth at the base of my bra, along the underwire.

I turned my head the other way and he moved his lips to the other side of my neck. I closed my eyes to concentrate on this feeling but was distracting by his fingers which now moved up and down on my underboob. Each time he approached my aureole, I anticipated him touching my nipples which were now growing erect. To my frustration, he would stop short and move back down to the base before teasing his way upward again.

My body reacted to my growing arousal by beginning to produce its natural lubrication in my vagina and my breasts screamed for his touch. I considered reaching down to pull my top off or to unhook my bra so that I could feel him on my tingling skin. Instead, I held back to let him move along at his own pace.

His hands moved off of my breasts and back down toward my waist. He lifted the hem of my top and his hands covered my belly. This time, he didn't waste a lot of time and moved directly to my boobs. He cupped them over my bra at the same time that his lips moved to my earlobe. I purred.

He knew that I preferred front hook bras and didn't have to poke around the backstrap searching for how to open it. Instead, he smoothly unhooked it like he had done before. One of his hands covered my left breast, holding the bra cup that draped over it. His other hand slid the right cup off and covered my boob with a finger flicking the tip of my now fully erect nipple. I purred.

I breathed deeper and faster as the heaviness in my mid-section increased along with the dampness in my panties. With one hand fondling me over my bra and the other caressing me directly on my flesh, his touch felt uneven. I forced myself to pull away and, pulling my arms through the straps, took the bra from under my top and tossed it to a chair. I then leaned back to him. Purring.

Still standing behind me, his hands wrapped around my waist as he again kissed the back of my neck and this time, It didn't take long for him to move up and cup both boobs. His index fingers traveled around my nipples, one clockwise and the other counterclockwise. Other fingers moved on my underboobs, gently lifting my breasts. I purred.

My body giving all of its signs of arousal, erect nipples, vaginal wetness, and that heavy feeling in my midsection, I wanted to pull him toward his bedroom. But I wanted him to never stop what he was doing.

My purring ceased briefly when his hands left my breasts and slid down my body back to the hem of my top which he now pulled over my head, breaking his kiss too. I used this pause to spin around, placing my hands behind his neck and pulling him in for a deep kiss then reaching for the bottom of his shirt so that I could pull it off. Our bodies met with my nipples pressing against his chest and his erect cock pushing against my pelvis. I purred, knowing that it wouldn't be long until he pushed it into me.

Our arms around each other, we moved toward the bedroom, continuing our kiss. Standing next to his bed, my fingers ran around the waist of his pants, fighting their way in. He matched my movement and massaged my butt cheeks as I undid his belt, unhooked his pants and pulled the zipper down. He again matched me, sliding both my pants and my panties over my hips and down my legs. I did the same and we broke our hold on each other's bodies to finish removing our pants then we fell naked onto his bed.

I was ready to feel him inside me, stretching me to my limit but again he had another idea. He moved down my body and positioned himself between my parted thighs. His tongue licked slowly up my lips to my clitoris. He knew my body well and knew how to massage it with his tongue, first circling around the button and then moving gently over it. My orgasm poured over me.

I purred.