I Rescued Her and She Sucked my Cock

Story Info
Kim has a great way to say thanks.
856 words
4.2
16.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I worked in a video game / pizza restaurant while I went to college, I worked in the arcade. I didn't grow up in the area around arcade/restaurant but a lot of my co-workers did. So it was easy to meet everyone. Kim was the first restaurant employee that I met. I was 19M and she was 18, with medium brown hair and blue eyes. She also had large breasts, 36DD, that barely fit in the uniform she wore.

One of my coworkers Tom, had a big crush on her so I didn't try to ask her out, I didn't have an issue flirting with any of the single young ladies who worked there and I dated some of the ones who were 18.

I stayed friends with most of my coworkers for several years after we graduated college. Around the time of my 22st birthday we had a pool party at the house I live at and Kim came to that party.

None of us had seen her for 2 years at this point. She was home for the summer from college and heard about the party. Well Tom saw her and it was very obvious that he still had the hots for Kim, so she asked me to keep him away from her because she just recently got engaged. I let him know about her engagement, he avoided her and pouted for the rest of the night.

Kim had several beers and was not sober enough to drive so I told her to sleep in my room. I was locking up the place after the party when I heard Kim loudly say please leave me alone. I went downstairs to my bedroom and there was Tom try to push my door open. I said his name and he jumped back from the door and quickly went back into his room.

Kim thanked me but said that she didn't feel comfortable staying there because of Tom. I told her that I would crash on the floor by the door to keep him away. But she told me that we could both sleep in the bed, because she trusted me to not make a move on her. And I didn't.

Kim did not keep her hands to herself. I woke up from a very erotic dream to Kim sucking my cock. I was very surprised and I wanted to know why she was giving me a really great blow job but all that I was able to do was moan very loudly. She noticed that I was awake, gave me a smile and she went to town licking, slurping and sucking my 7 inch cock. I said that I was going to cum soon and she swallowed me completely. I couldn't hold on and shot my load down her throat in several long ropes. As my orgasm subsided she came up for air. I asked her why she did it and she said she had two reasons, first was because of what Tom tried to do last night and the second was that a former girlfriend of mine and coworker of hers from the restaurant told her about my cock and she wanted to see if it was true so when she saw my morning wood, she checked it out and couldn't resist sucking it.

I smiled at her and asked her if sucking it was going to be enough? She answered me by removing the t-shirt she slept in and I saw the most perfect pair of natural breasts and without any hesitation I started to kiss and massage those wonderfully large tits with the palest pink areolas. I started to kiss my way down her body removing her panties as I kissed her stomach before moving to her inner thighs and then her succulent pussy. I kissed and licked her labia as I inserted a finger inside her hot and wet vagina. I added a second finger and increased the speed of my fingers and tongue, her breathing quickend, her moaning grew louder and I started to suck and lick her clitoris. Mid moan she started to shudder, her hips bucked and she clamped my head with her thighs as she climaxed. As soon as she released my head she demanded that I fuck her hard. I pulled her off the bed and bent her over. After entering her I gave a few slow deep thrusts, then I increase my speed and force of my thrusts, Kim gasped, she said Fuck Me, fuck me harder and with every ounce of strength I had slammed into her over and over, soon she squealed I'm Cumming, her vagina tighten and I felt my orgasm building fast. I pulled out of her as soon as I could and covered her in my cum. As I laid there recovering she got up and jumped into my shower. She gave me a long passionate kiss before she left.

After she got married we hooked up a few times. But the only other time worth mentioning was when I was picked up by her younger sister, Stacy. To be continued.....