I Scream for Ice Cream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh stop, it is not. I'm not that naive that I don't know what's going on, I just haven't done it, that's all and there's nothing wrong with that in my opinion."

"No, there's nothing wrong with that, if that's the world you want to believe in exists. I guess one day you'll open your eyes and see that it isn't the world you thought it was and you'll have to face the one you really live in."

Carolyn knew Lynette was right and she was losing ground in her defense. She liked the world she lived in, it was safe and comfortable to her and easy to live it. Doing what Lynette was suggesting would lead to learning about life she had no intention of knowing yet. Having it pushed in front of her face like Lynette was doing, was making it impossible not to take notice of it and make decisions.

"Look, forget all that shit, you're obviously no where near looking at life that way yet. Now, back to the question of what to wear. Okay, if all you have is those pajamas, then just wear a T shirt and some cute panties and that'll work too."

"I guess I could that."

"You have a cool T shirt and some cute panties, right?"

"What do you mean, cool? Like, one with a design on it?

"Yeah, you know, our team on it, or says something on it, like, you like partying or having fun, or like being bad or something."

"I think I have one like that."

"Good, just find some cute panties to go with it and you're all set."

"I have some with some pretty frills on them, they're cute."

"If you say they are, then go with it. So, party is supposed to start at seven, but I know a lot of them will be getting into it long before that. So, finish work and get back with the ice cream and stuff and get changed as quick as you can."

Carolyn was still feeling unbalanced about the whole party and what it was all about, digesting everything that Lynette had just said. She was trying to figure out just what kind of pajama party they were having. Her idea of fun seemed different than what Lynette was describing and her inner worries came up.

"You know, this is getting to be too much, I don't know if I'll even come. I'll get the ice cream, but I think I'll just hang out in my room and go through all the notes Professor Kendall gave us."

"No fucking way. You can't ditch the party, Carolyn. It's like a mandatory invite you're supposed to attend. It's our sorority party, you know that. The girls of Delta Pi Omega have done this since before we were born, so you have to. Why don't you want to come?"

Carolyn fidgeted and moved nervously in the chair, showing her uncomfortableness clearly. There was a look of submission on her face that Lynette could see and knew she had hit a soft spot in her.

"I don't know how to party like everyone else does. I don't drink and play games and that stuff. It's just easier if I don't come."

"Fuck that shit. Look, just come and hang out and talk to a few girls and say hi and shit and have at least one drink and after some food and whatever, no one will mind if you go back to your room, but you can't just not come, that's so not right."

"Well, maybe I'll do that then, that sounds okay."

"Good, so, are we done? Any more questions you need answered?"

"No, I don't think so. Hey, thanks, I mean, I got a bit more than I asked for, but it gave me something to think about."

"Great, glad I could help. Now, if you don't mind, I don't have much personal time left, so I'd like to get back to playing with this Rabbit and see what it can do, unless you want to stay and watch?"

"Lynette! No, I would not like to stay and watch. What a thing to say."

Lynette laughed hard again, holding the dildo in her hand and waving it at her.

"You might just learn about some fun stuff you're missing out on, if you do."

"What the fu..., no I don't want to learn about what you do with that thing."

"Then I'll see you later then. Nice talking to you, Carolyn. Just lock the door on your way out, okay?"

Carolyn sat there in spellbound shock, as Lynette lay back and tossed her robe open in front of her and parted her legs widely, exposing her neatly shaved pussy. She switched the vibe on and held the little buzzing tip to her clit and let out a deep groan of pleasure. Carolyn was at odds to do something and stared for a moment longer, until Lynette parted her thick lips and exposed the soaking core inside. That was enough to bring her to her senses again.

"Holy... Christ, Lynette are you nuts? You could at least let me leave before you did that."

Lynette didn't even open her eyes to respond and basked in the feel of her clit being stimulated so nicely.

"Sorry. Damn it feels so good though. I have found my new best friend for sure. I love this thing."

Carolyn kept looking as she rose up and saw Lynette point the head at her opening and slid it in deep and held the clit vibe against her clit again. Her legs started shaking harder and harder, her breath getting rapid and shallow. Carolyn knew what was happening, but it was so much more intense than anything she had experienced and it captured her mind to keep looking at her as she went to the door. She put her hand on the knob and pushed the lock button and watched Lynette arch her back hard and groan deeply and gasp hard to breathe. She knew that must have been so much more intense than anything she had done to herself and opened the door and quickly went out and closed it behind her.

The sound of orgasm was heard faintly as she crossed the hall and went into her room. She was surprised to see Kelsey there sitting on her bed, half naked and going through a bag of clothes she had beside her. She hesitated after she closed the door, unsure if she wanted to sit in a room with another naked woman.

"Hey Carolyn. I wondered where you were. Glad you're back, you can help me decide what to wear tomorrow."

Carolyn sat on her chair, so she was as far away from her as she could be and crossed her legs and folded her arms.

"Okay, I guess so. I was wondering why you were like that?"

"What? Sitting in my panties?"

"Yeah, just surprised me is all."

Kelsey could see there was something more going on than that, but went back to looking in the plastic garbage bag she had some of her clothes in. She brought out a couple of handfuls of things and tossed them on the bed. Carolyn watched her pick out a couple of items and set them aside then stood up, bending over to sort through them. It was hard now to turn her eyes away and avoid looking at Kelsey's body. She compared it against her own and then Lynette's, something she really hadn't done before, but now felt compelled to know.

Kelsey was the same height as her and almost the same shape, but her ass was rounder and tighter than hers, or Lynette's. The tiny thong panties showed both cheeks clearly, the bright pink accenting them well. Kelsey found an item and turned, seeing Carolyn's focus shift to her eyes and smiled.

"I like this one, but I might be a bit too old for it now. What do you think?"

Kelsey held it up to her body to show her and Carolyn wet her throat with spit to talk.

"It's pretty. I like that shade of pink, it goes with your panties."

"Oh, I'm not wearing the panties with them, it comes with a pair that goes with them."

Kelsey dropped the sheer top and Carolyn looked at the fullness of her breasts and saw how firm they were for their size. There was little sag or jiggling compared to hers and the nipples were tiny compared to hers. Kelsey picked up the bottoms that went with it and stripped off her panties and put them on. Carolyn saw the lack of any hair at all above her pussy, but there was a small colorful spot showing she had a tattoo put there.

Kelsey pulled the panties up and the sheer material did little to hide anything at all. She slipped her arms in the top and tied the bows to close the front, then stood and turned around to display it to Carolyn. The swell of her breasts was visible through it, as well as the pink colored nipples. The pink tones of everything seemed to go together on her, highlighted by her strawberry blonde hair.

"What do you think? Too much like a little girl?"

"It's, it's, I like it myself, it looks really nice on you. All the pink parts all look nice together."

Carolyn stopped talking, knowing her mention of pink parts included more than the material. Kelsey smiled happily though and turned around again.

"They do, don't they? I don't know, let me try another one."

Kelsey undid the bows and slipped the top off and then slid the panties down her legs. This time, Carolyn saw her pussy clearly displayed between her cheeks and saw the tiny pouting lips protruding from her plumper labia mounds. It was almost to the point of bothering her to see it, when she picked up a one piece and stepped into it, then slipped her arms in and pulled it up. It was a more solid material, but the way it clung to her, once again, little was left to the imagination of what was underneath it.

"Wow, that's really showy, isn't it?"

"You mean like, how it clings to me? Yeah, it's really neat feeling to wear. Almost like you don't have anything on. I wear it under a jacket sometimes when we go out and put a skirt or pants on."

"Don't feel that's a bit too revealing to everybody?"

"No, well, I guess if I took my jacket off it might be, but I love the tease it gives guys. I love watching their eyes and see how long they can keep looking in mine before they get glued to my cleavage."

"You don't, do you?"

"Shit, yeah. I love showing my girls off. I got a pair of nice looking girls, so I like to flaunt them at times. I wore this one top once and no bra, my nipples were sticking out of them like crazy and this guy was staring at them. I checked him out and the fucking guy was hard as a rock, I swear to God. He had this hard on in his pants and it was just from looking at my tits and my nipples sticking out. I kind of helped to look that way when I was in the bathroom, but it was all he needed to get off. Anyway, yeah, I love showing them off. Flaunt it if you got it, right?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess so. I don't really go for that myself."

"Yeah, I kinda noticed. Always wear those pajamas that cover you from neck to feet and show nothing."

"Well, I like them like that. I didn't get them for looks, I got them because I like sleeping in them."

"Yeah, I get that, but you don't switch it up ever. I've been your roommate for four months now and I haven't seen you wear anything other than that."

"Because I don't have anything other than that."

"Damn, you're not wearing those to the party, are you?"

"No, I was just talking to Lynette if you must know and asked her what I could wear instead."

"So what did she say you should wear?"

"A cool T shirt and cute panties."

"Yeah, that works good too."

"Yeah, but I don't have a cool T shirt and I don't think I have any panties you would call cute."

"I can let you use one of mine. I have tons of Tees you could use. If you need panties, I have some you might like."

"Uh, thanks, but I wouldn't feel right wearing your underwear."

Kelsey seemed a bit upset by her remark.

"What, think I got germs and diseases in them or something? They're washed and clean."

"Maybe so, but that's just not something I do, okay."

"Suit yourself, Carolyn, so what do you have for panties then?"

"Just my normal ones."

"Nice, like I know what your normal ones look like."

Carolyn was left with no choice but to go to her drawer and take a pair out and show her. Kelsey held them up and tried stifling her laughter at seeing them.

"Seriously? I think my mom wears ones like these. No, I know she has nicer ones, more like my grandmother wears. You really wear these kind all the time?"

Carolyn snatched them back out of her hand and stuffed them back in her drawer and slammed it shut again. She went and sat on her bed in a snit about it and didn't want to take part in anything else with her.

"Wow, you get bent out of shape easily, don't you? Lighten up, it's only undies we're talking about here. What's the problem with making fun of them, I mean, they're like the grossest looking kind you can get. Sandy was just joking about them earlier, about being the worst things to be seen in if you got caught with your pants down."

"Oh, fuck off, Kelsey. Why do have to pick on me? Just because I like comfortable things to wear, that's no reason to be so mean about it. I don't really give a shit what you wear to the stupid party, fuck it, I'm not going."

Carolyn stormed out of the room and suddenly came back and grabbed her bag and coat and slammed the door on her way out. Kelsey stood and looked at the door in stunned wonderment at what she just saw. She shrugged it off and slipped off the bodysuit and tried on some more pajama choices.

Carolyn left the building and headed off campus to a coffee shop to just be away from it all and sort her head out about everything. She barely sipped it, but played with the cup and spoon endlessly as a distraction, remembering what both girls had said to her. She didn't understand why she had to conform to what they thought she should wear and do to fit in. She liked her life the way it was and didn't see why she had to add to it with all the confusion and distraction of clothes and sex. By the time the coffee was too cold to drink, she had made up her mind that she would bring the ice cream and toppings like she said she would and let them have their party, but she wasn't going to go. She felt her life was fine as it was and getting her degree and a start in her field was more important than pajamas and panties, or trying out the latest sex toy.

Deny it to herself or not, she couldn't help but remember the sight of the pink shaft sinking so deep inside Lynette and how wet she became shortly after, the strength of her climax leaving an impression that wouldn't go away. There was no denying her lack of happiness in that. It was a need taken care of in the easiest fastest way with little thought to finding greater pleasure from it. Although she hadn't actually felt it, the feeling of it sat deep in her groin and brought forth an urge to quell the turmoil at some point, when she had a moment of privacy long enough to explore herself.

She walked back along the street and looked in the storefront window, seeing the mannequins dressed in sexy panties and bras. She stopped only a moment to look and felt the world crowding her, forcing her to change and become a part of the world she didn't know. Tears welled as she turned and strode off, feeling dejected by society for not conforming.

Nothing was said between Kelsey and her when she got back, both not wanting to start up the conversation again. Carolyn got into her pajamas and lay in bed reading, while Kelsey sat listening to music with her headphones on. Neither said a word to each other, as Carolyn turned her light off and went to sleep. Once she was sure she was asleep, Kelsey stripped out of her clothes and lay under the covers, her hands finding the erogenous areas and started stimulating herself toward an orgasm.

Saturday started off okay for Carolyn, the talk from last night fading away and leaving her feeling somewhat better about herself again. She left after ten to start her shift and no sooner was she gone, when Kelsey was awake and phoning a friend.

"Yo, Gabby, she's gone. Come over as soon as you can."

"On my way."

Gabriela left her room down the hall and hurried to see Kelsey. She gave a quick knock and ducked inside fast, closing the door behind her. Kelsey was already opening Carolyn's drawers, so Gabby held the garbage bag open to let her toss handfuls of pajamas and then panties into the bag. As an after thought, they opened the drawer where the bras were and started checking them out.

"Thirty five C, not bad sized tits. Look nice on her?"

"Wouldn't know. She's such a stuck up bitch, she even changes in the bathroom and never shows anyone anything. I thought maybe she had something strange about her, like she had an extra boob or something, but she's just as normal as you and me are. She's just so...fucking straight, you know what I mean?"

"Yeah, I know the type. I knew girls like that in high school too. Afraid to show a bit of skin or talk about anything. Like butter doesn't melt in their mouths type of shit. Yeah, I know what she's like then."

"Yeah, that's her alright. Okay, let's get her bras too and we'll go stash them in your room. I can't wait to see her face when she comes back and sees all her granny clothes gone."

"Me too. Oh, you know what? We should take all her clothes and just leave some sexy nightie for her to wear. She either wears that, or she wears her uniform from work. She hates wearing that thing. I think it's cute, but she says the skirt is too short and shows to much when she bends over."

"Oh fuck, seriously? So what, it should be down to her knees or something?"

"I guess. Okay, let's empty her part of the closet too and make sure she really freaks out over it. She's so boring, she hates having fun. She'll take this all the wrong way, even though it's just for a joke. Wait and see, I bet she goes ballistic."

The pair emptied every drawer and the closet, leaving Carolyn with no clothes whatsoever.

"Too much."

"I know, huh? Alright, that's everything. Now, let's pick what she should wear and leave it in her drawer. I so wish I could see her face when she sees this."

"Oh, I could get my GoPro and hide it somewhere. It's got a huge memory to hold about two hours of video."

"Awesome, let's get this shit to your room and we'll see where to set it up so she doesn't see it. Oh, this is going to be so fucking hilarious to see."

The pair took the bags and peeked out first to see if they would be spotted and dashed down the hall and into Gabby's room. Her roommate Karen, was sitting in just her panties putting her make up on, when she stopped to watch the pair dash in together with the bags.

"What's up with you two?"

"You'll love this, Karen, Gabby and I took all of my roomie's clothes and stuck them in the bags, so when she gets back, she'll be freaking about where her clothes are and all she'll have is these see through panties and top we left her."

"Why the fuck would you do that?"

Kelsey and Gabby explained to her how Carolyn was acting and what she said about the party and not coming to it.

"She better fucking come. No one misses out on this, unless they have a damn good reason, like they're dead, or someone else is."

"Yeah, that's what I said, but she got totally bent out of shape last night and took off after saying we could basically go fuck ourselves and our stupid party."

"Fuck us and our stupid party? No shit, she actually said that?"

"Yeah, well not like in those exact words, but yeah, that's what she was meaning when she said it."

"Well, we'll see about that. Okay, stash her shit in the closet and let me finish my make up. We have some serious payback for her to come up with. This thing has been going on longer than she's been alive and I haven't heard of anyone who didn't attend."

"Oh, I have. I heard from Stacey, downstairs, the one with the red hair and gorgeous tits, you know her right?"

"Yeah, who doesn't? I think every girl here wishes she had her tits. I think mine are like half the size of hers. Anyway, what did she say?"

"She said this one girl didn't want to go, this was like ten years ago or something and the other girls ganged up on her and made her join them. They stripped her and dressed her in someone's PJ's and got her pissed drunk."

"How did they get her to drink that much?"

"Oh, get this. Apparently, one of the girls was in biology and found out that pouring alcohol in your ass, is way faster at getting you drunk than if you just drink it."