I See You #02

Story Info
Issues while healing may lead to blackmail material.
3.5k words
4.37
3.8k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A big thanks to the literotica staff and my readers for the votes, criticisms and just taking the time to read an old half blind mans fantasies.

All parties are 18+

Enjoy

-----------

Within the next month I've now gotten my bandages off my head, hands and feet, but my eyes are taking the most time. due to medical reasons my professors and the school have decided to let me have the summer to finish healing up for my thesis.

My eyes can work a little in low light, so i can un-bandage them for a few hours then back on. I do have some cracked bones in my wrists and my skull that are healing nicely but no strenuous activity, I did ask the doctor privately on my last visit and got cleared for occasional sex as long as I'm bottom.

Mom rides me a few times a week before work. Al and Shawna ride me nearly every afternoon.

I let them decide which order they ride me, they asked me once to choose who goes first. "I'm not stupid enough to answer that type of question and get you both angry with me, so you choose and I'll just be happy and consider myself lucky to have you both desiring me."

I do get to use their breasts to get some strength back into my fingers and all three of us enjoy it. "Thank you god for the best stress balls ever!"

During my healing things have settled down with my school work, therapy, sex etc.

I can walk better and make bathroom breaks myself and now with quick showers or relaxing soaking.

All three women had their own way to help me bathing.

Mom made sure I brushed my teeth, Al made sure my cock and balls were clean, Shawna loved my ass crack and playing with my ass hole, the stimulus made me hard so she could make the excuse to suck my balls dry. um, I mean release my tension.

Yeah, I had to grab Shawna's head for support while shoving my cock down her throat when I cum.

Sometimes I had 3 baths a day.

We did get into a schedule and since I didn't have to take meds making me sleepy anymore and with the constant mental contact I was able to have sex or at least 1 to 2 blow jobs a day my libido was never this great before the accident and with the younger women on birth control none of us had to worry about unwanted pregnancies.

Mom has now gotten used to enjoying me at her own pace and enjoys a nice bit of casual sex 3 to 4 times a week.

I've also suggested by mu mental push that if mom falls for someone special, "she should go for it with him." But mom actually wants to keep our relationship like this even after I heal up.

The younger girls on the other hand want make sure I'm sucked and fucked daily.

Mom has made second shift permanent. so the girls do their stuff in the mornings, and mom does her shopping on the weekends.

So I still get shifts with all 3 girls.

Al and Shawna both know mom fucks and sucks me off but mom doesn't know what the girls do to and for me.

Like this morning mom was doing me in a 69 as Al and Shawna were doing the same thing in Al's room.

I started to lightly connect with Alexis and Shawna. I tried to hit my moms "G" spots as the girls were doing to each other. I've let mom know of my newest issue while recovering, I can almost touch my nose with my tongue, it's very flexible.

I have found out that all females are slightly different in how their own bodies react to stimulus on the same points, kinda like a combination lock.

I think I'm leaning well, I haven't been a virgin for a while although I'm not a player, I have learned how to give pleasure and working over mom's pussy, I give my mom several wonderful orgasms, if her riding my face is any indication. Of course my longer tongue may also have something to do with it.

After a few face fulls of her jizz, mom gets up and starts to ride me. I'm still amazed that after 2 kids and decades of a full sex life my mom still feels snug on my cock and her muscle control inside feel like I'm be masturbated.

Shawna believes that Alexis and I have a connection with each other of some kind but with small suggestions from me she thinks whatever it is is cool but nothing to dig into.

Shawna knows my sisters medical history and thinks it's adorable of our closeness with each other, brother complex aside.

Once again mom gets me to erupt inside of her sending her into mutual orgasms. mom still keeps a gentle movement till her own orgasms subside. Mom then finishes off with French Kisses of a kind she's never had before with my new tongue.

I'm glad mom's experience means a towel is underneath my ass to soak up the evidence of our sex.

Mom gives me a most wonderful sponge bath and another blow job that I didn't had to suggest before leaving spraying the room with an air freshener on her way to finish getting breakfast together that the girls started after their own fun earlier.

With school out for the summer the girls decided to take me to the beach.

With the settlement after dad's death we were able to pay off our grandparents beach house, so we set up on the beach nearby, I used the sand as my own therapy for walking.

The girls set up an umbrella and I got a white cane for a visible indication of my current disability. I can touch thoughts and the visions of a few of the people around me.

But the bright sunlight is painful so my sunglasses are similar to welding glasses but not quite so dark.

It seems not all of the med students went home for the summer. I got a mix of the curious and sympathetic to the horney.

I warned Alexis of the guys that just wanted sex, so at least if Alexis and Shawna wanted something they could go for it or not.

I started to feel discomfort from the sand on my newly healed burns on my feet and the sun was getting to me so while my girls were out in the surf a pair of lusty girls helped me off the beach.

I did let Alexis know through our link, and the girls were trying to drag me to the shower stalls till I told them the shower in the house is much more comfortable. "When I could see it had blue tiles with mermaids on the gate posts."

Samuel this isn't a rental is it?"

"It's grandmas house and I'm the big blind wolf."

Yeah they groaned and giggled at the lame ass joke.

"It was actually grandmas house, with the settlement we were actually able to pay the extortionate property and death taxes to keep it."

The girls gushed over the 3 story narrow fairytale cottage on the beach.

Since the girls talked about their upcoming junior year at the University for pre med. They should be well over the legal limit for consent but another year for drinking.

We hosed off outside then entered into the house.

I led the way to the shower which my grandparents made to wash off several grandchildren at once, which made sure 3 adults could fit in comfortably.

Alexis put a medical chair in the shower for me to sit when we first got here and the shower has a hose attached so I can get off my feet. I wasn't surprised when the coeds decided to come in and help me get cleaned.

They definitely helped making sure not only my healing burns were good but making sure no sand was anywhere on my body. The coeds made sure to work my salves into my burns on my hands and feet as well checking to make sure no errant grains of sand were anywhere including my balls, and between my legs and ass cheeks.

I could not only hear the girls washing themselves but look through their eyes as they made sure they were sand free in every fold of skin.

as they were starting to really get into it with each other I asked of they need some help.

They laughed and asked what I could possibly do to help them.

"I Do have a very sensitive tounge." and I showed them that I could almost touch my nose with it.

All of the sudden one of the girls backed up almost to my face and I'm sure she could look through her legs and see my growing hard on.

I acted blind reaching out to find her bent over facing away from me, I ran my tongue from her little puckerd ass hole to her clitoris and in between every fold of skin till I went inside her uterus, searching diligently for any grains of sand.

"Ok, Tammy your clean now trade out!"

"Ok Lisa, I'm trading, I'm trading!"

"Fuck, best oral ever!"

Then Lisa took her place and Lisa is a squirter.

I told the girls that I'm on light duty due to my head trauma still healing but I do have 2 places they can sit if they want to help me to my room.

Even with the cheesy lines the girls helped me to my room with only a little mental promting.

I let the girls lead me to my room where we put on new bandages on my eyes and I laid down. I asked the girls who wanted the top seat on my face first and after a quick game of rock, paper ,scissors. Tammy got first seat to get another orgasm from face sitting before moving to sit on my cock. Lisa decided to gobble down my cock until my face seat became vacant.

Tammy sat down running her fingers through my hair as I used my tongue to dig as deep as I could into her uterus.

Very quickly Tammy was riding me like a bucking bronco.

I am so glad the girls cut my hair short, I'm pretty sure Tammy would have pulled it out by now.

Tammy exploded on my face and almost fell off.

Lisa helped her scoot back then she too climbed aboard and was already wet and immediately started rocking back and forth. with Lisa it was like she was riding my face for a spot in the Kentucky Derby.

Then I felt my cock being enveloped my Tammies hot, wet and velvety pussy.

I could feel my cock stop at her cervix with every stroke. I held back, I don't know how but I did, until finally Tammy came, then I erupted and I gripped Lisa's thighs as I shoved my face against her pussy and she spread her legs wider to get my tounge deeper as she squirted all over my face.

Now Lisa scooted back as Tammy mounted my face and rode us both to another orgasm each.

Tammy has a big ass and loves being drilled deep while lisa has better movements and wants to have my hair to pull.

It's been a long and wonderful day ladies but I'm going to have to rest for a few.

My sister and her friend are coming through the door now. I'm going to have to wait on round 2 till later if you don't mind.

The coeds definitely didn't mind and asked me if I would be here tomorrow.

"Most likely for at least 5 to 7 days unless something comes up.

Mom will probably not make it this weekend, just to let us kids have some time to ourselves and let me enjoy my first venture out and about since I got out of the hospital.

So if you girls come back tomorrow look for us about where you saw us today.

"Aww, is my brother all tired out now?"

"Why don't we let "J" rest for a bit kay?" Al says to the girls.

"Actually James said he needed to rest so we were just letting ourselves out and won't be a bother, we are almost junior pre med students at the UC med school up the interstate and we're "not" going to be responsible for putting him back in the hospital."

After the coeds left Al and Shawna came back and I assured them I was ok, I only had a little headache and the girls had helped me get washed and applied the medical salves for my burns.

"It also looks and smells like they washed your face and cock a couple of times as well." Shawna said failing to not laugh.

"Well you better be healed up later for round 2, we ordered Pizza on the way back from the surf." Al adds.

We have a cousin who owns a pizza and bar up the beach near the pier and he delivers to all of our family when any of us are in residence at grandmas.

The girls showered while waiting for dinner to arrive.

The girls let me rest until dinner arrives and I get up and get set into the recliner with a tv tray.

The girls pick some romantic comedy off of some internet site hooked up through the tv.

The girls led me to the shower to get rid of the smell from the competition before enjoying themselves nearly the same way the coeds did, except for the difference of cleaning each other orally then lubricated each others asses and impaled themselves on my cock.

It feels wonderful going so deep without bumping into their cervix. They love to do it reverse cowgirl with my legs up so they can lick each others pussies while I am literally balls deep up an ass hole.

They certainly have developed a rhythm of licking the pussy and massaging my balls and ass hole.

Of course when they trade off sinking their finger on my ass to massage my prostrate gland then I fill up their lower intestines.

The girls are really getting into this, so much so that I barely have to suggest anything anymore.

"It's been a long and exhausting day ladies, I'm going to take some meds and sleep."

As I'm going under Alexis and Shawna are in the next room lubricating dildos and getting ready for some more fun.

The next day is hot and sunny while we had a morning walk along the packed sand nearer the surf. Watching a pod of Dolphins making their way along the coast.

The wind has shifted to an offshore flow so the warm desert winds are heating everything up.

We head back to the house and get a nice breakfast cooking, well the ladies do, I wash off the sand on my feet and move to the recliner to apply my salves and wait for the wonderful smells coming from the kitchen to be brought out to my seat.

After a good breakfast the girls want me to try doggy style and pound them if I'm able.

I was able to do 2 rounds before I got a huge headache and had to lie down.

When the headache hit it was actually so bad that I split the healing skin on a couple of fingers gripping Shawnas ass.

The girls apologized profusely and let me rest till lunch time.

I was woke up to Shawna deep throating my cock.

We took the umbrella back out to the beach and watched as the people arrived. I've always enjoyed bikini watching and wasn't surprised when the coeds showed up as I was making my way back to the house.

I told them I was heading back and if they wanted to they could enjoy the sun or come with me. I needed to escape the sun before I added a sunburn to my list of abuses on my body.

I did mention to them again about my doctor wanting me to take things slow and not stress out my healing head trauma and the girls jokingly made comments about me enjoying being a bottom. "As in a sub."

Yeah wait until I'm healthy and we'll see who's a bottom.

Tammy and Lisa are definitely a study in opposits

Tammy is a voluptuous blond Bimbo looking woman with massive "H" cups and an ass that can be used as an emergency table, you wouldn't think of her being a doctor, maybe a doctors wife cheating with her clubs tennis instructor.

Lisa is a slim brunette with tight abs and "C" cups. both have the most wonderful eyes and Lisa's pouty full lips just beg to be filled with a good sized cock, with an attitude that if you can't survive me you won't survive.

Yeah, Tammy was the one who first had me check for sand yesterday.

She absolutely loves a good fuck and probably a nice hard spanking on that big ass.

Lisa on the other hand loves a challenge like how big of a cock can she get pounding her. Watching her memories I've seen and felt her enjoying multiple big cocks and actually beat up a group that failed to perform.

Yesterday the coeds enjoyed the new experience Tammy is a sub and Lisa is a dom.

They decided to accompany me to the house.

When we got there I asked of they could lend a hand fo a minute.

"What the fuck did you do!" they both yelled at me.

"You see it was like this."

"Shawna is my sisters best friend and we've had a good open sexual relationship and

Yesterday I had enough of bottom and just had to go and do a nice doggy style. After my second orgasm I decided to go for it and when the headache hit it was so bad that i split the skin on my hands gripping her ass.

The girls laughed so hard they has tears streaming from their eyes then I got beaten with pillows until I promised to be bottom until my doctor cleared me for strenuous activities.

After they did an assessment to make sure I'm not going to stroke out they decided that I should lay down and service them till they decided to go and enjoy the sun and surf while I rested.

The girls actually had an emergency first aid kit in their beach bags and made sure my blood pressure and heart rate didn't get too high.

I found out that even though I can suggest and influence people a little, I can't command.

It almost gave me a headache, getting them to suggest sitting on my face should be ok.

the girls minds were made up and I am unable to breach such strong thoughts and feelings.

Darned, I really wanted to feel my big cock up at least one of them, heck I wanted to be healthy enough to bend them both over and go balls deep and fuck them hard over and over until I can't stand.

They are so fucking horney that if there wasn't a chance to send me back to intensive care they would have made sure I couldn't walk and they couldn't sit properly.

Shortly I received my punishment.

I had to lay on the edge of my own bed and watch Lisa and Tammy 69 each other and listen to them make each other cum.

my cock was as hard as a railroad spike. I swear I could ram it through a wall and the girls were enjoying my punishment.

When they finished they kissed me on the lips and the head of my cock, "When you learn to control yourself till you heal we might come back and finish up what we started, but we think this is an appropriate punishment since you can't release yourself with bandaged hands."

"Damn it all!"

They really did leave me like this, but gave me some of my meds to help me sleep.

I'm sure when Alexis and Shawna find out they'll have a good long laugh.

Of course they did, when I woke up they were making dinner and as I stumbled out of the bedroom and into the living room.

"The doctor girls met us and read us the riot act. and told us the punishment they left you in," Al said as both girls started laughing and showed me the pictures of me sleeping naked with a huge hard on.

"We got he doctors numbers and of course we sent them the pictures to emphasize your punishment." Al said.

"Shawna piped up, "So if you overwork yourself again these pics may go viral!"

The girls didn't stop laughing for a while.