I See You Out My Bedroom Window

Story Info
I see you sunbathing in your back yard.
856 words
4.19
7.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every morning I get out of bed and look out the window where I see you sunbathing on your back porch. You look so wonderful lying there in your bikini and I spend the rest of the day thinking about how you would feel if I were touching you. We have talked several times over the fence between our yards. After we would talk I would have to go back inside and masturbate thinking of you.

We are in the backyard talking over the fence and I ask you if you would like to come over and have a cup of coffee. You agree and climb over the fence and we go in the house to the kitchen. After pouring you a cup of coffee we sit at the table and talk for a long time. Finally I told you that I think you have a beautiful body and your skin looks so soft I would love to touch you. Standing up you came oer beside me and told me that you would be pleased if I touched you.

Softly I slide my hand up and down your leg and I hear you moaning softly. Excited by what I hear, I slide my hand over your butt and you moan a little more. My pussy is tingling as I gently squeeze your butt and softly rub it. Reaching down you slide your hand inside my shirt and softly slide it over my breasts. My nipples are getting hard as I feel your fingers on them. My heart is pounding as I ask you to come with me to the bedroom where we can enjoy each other.

As we enter the room you turn me around and pull me close to you. Our lips meet and I am trembling as I have thought about this for so long. We kiss passionately as we embrace and I can feel my pussy getting wetter with anticipation. Quickly we undress each other and lie down on the bed with our arms around each other holding our bodies together as we kiss passionately. The feeling of your breasts against mine is driving me crazy as our lips are pressed together with tremendous passion.

Slowly I slide my hand down your back to your butt and pull you tight against me. Your leg pushes between mine and feeling it against my pussy sends my excitement to another level. I whisper in your ear that I have dreamed of this so many times but my dreams were never as wonderful as actually feeling you against me.

You push me onto my back and softly begin to kiss my breasts. My nipples are harder than they have ever been as you put your lips around them and gently suck them. I am quivering as you kiss on down my stomach and I feel your hand sliding up and down my legs. My hands are running through your hair as you kiss closer to my pussy. I feel like I have electricity running through my body as you touch my pussy with your fingers. You tenderly slide your fingers inside me and I feel my wetness pouring out. You kiss my clit and I am so excited I lose control. Grabbing your hair I pull you against my pussy harder and begin pushing up against you. I feel my body trembling as I tense and start to shake and my orgasm feels like an earthquake.

Settling down I pull you up over top of me and kiss you passionately. Placing my hands on your butt I pull you up and kiss your nipples. They are very hard as I put my lips over them and gently suck them. Your moans sound wonderful as I pull you farther up on me and have you put your pussy in my face. Tenderly I slide my tongue around over your lips and push inside you. You taste so wonderful and I am trembling in hopes that I do this right. Pushing my tongue inside you I feel your swollen clit against my lip. After sliding my tongue in and out of you I start rubbing your clit. Your moans grow louder as I press against it harder. You grab my hair and pull me against your pussy as your moans get louder. Moving your hips back and forth you rub your clit against my tongue. I feel your body trembling as you pull my hair harder and scream out that you are cumming.

Trembling you lie down beside me and we kiss with tremendous passion. Moving around I get between your legs and put my legs around you. Getting our pussies together I begin to rock against you rubbing our clits against each other. Both of us are moaning loudly as we press ourselves together. Our swollen clits rubbing together is sending shock waves through my body. We start to shake as our bodies tense and we explode in a beautiful orgasm together.

We lie down exhausted from pleasure and hold each other. Our lips touch in tender kisses as our passions and desires spin in our minds.