I Shot Annie

Story Info
The Start Of The Next Downtown Tony Brown Erotic Thriller.
16.9k words
4.48
2.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LAHomedog
LAHomedog
356 Followers

I Shot Annie

A Downtown Tony Brown Erotic Mystery

By

LAHomedog

© LAHomedog, 2021

I Shot Annie

A Downtown Tony Brown Erotic Mystery

Prologue -- The Crimes

--#--#--

This is a complete story. It is the prologue to a Downtown Tony Brown detective thriller. He is not in this part, he shows up in the end. The next one is his.

There is a lot of sex, action, and murders including patricide. If that turns you off, please don't read this story.

This is a work of fiction. I would like to thank as usual Eva_Adams and Redhaired Wonder Woman for their beta-reads and proofing. I couldn't have done it without you!

Please enjoy the start of my second Downtown Tony Brown, story. More on the way.

© LAHomedog, 2021

It Begins:

A woman's shoulders are the front line of her mystic. Her neck has all of the borders of a border town.

---#--#---

"Are you close?"

"Hush."

It sound like an old country music song, but I was sitting on a barstool drinking my baby away.

"Are you close?"

I could hear her in my head as I threw back my second bourbon.

"I want you inside me. I need you to fuck me I need you to cum in me. I want your cum deep inside of me Johnny. Seed me. Fill me. Make me cum with that big cock of yours.

I ordered another and threw it down.

"Don't you want me? Don't you want to make love and cum inside me? I know you do. I know I am the only one for you. Fuck me, my love. Fuck me now."

I threw the glass against the back of the bar.

"Shit Johnny! What the fuck are you doing, man?!"

"Sorry, Scott. Did I break anything?"

"Nah, we're good."

"Charge me double on the next one and that would be a double."

My cock entered her. Sloppy seconds. I knew it in an instant. Another had been there before me tonight and his cum was dripping off of my cock as I entered her. I tried to go at it. I was so horny, but another's seed...

"What the fuck?!"

"It doesn't matter. It is you that I want. It is you that I love. I want you now."

"What the fuck? What are you doing Annie?"

"It was nothing. You know there is something about his beard, his tattoo, his swagger. It's fucking sex heroin, okay?! He had his way with me against a tree out in the woods."

"But we agreed you would never fuck him again! This is the second time in less than a month! We agreed that it is just the two of us. We're engaged! You make me sick to my stomach."

"Well, use the sink. And let me know when the target practice starts!"

"Are you kidding me? You fucked Hank!"

"I slipped. So shoot me."

The Start:

My job had become unbearable during the pandemic. You need to work at home, no you're an essential worker and we need you here. No, work at home, no you're an essential worker, and back again.

The back and forth was hard on the spirit and the neck.

My girl, Annie had been going through the same pandemic boom-a-rang.

Of course, she wasn't "my girl Annie" at the beginning of it. She was just someone I dated and occasionally slept with when we both desired. I suppose you could say we were inching up towards "friends with benefits."

I liked Annie. An apple cheeked, classic American Heartland cutie. She was from Cleveland, Ohio, and looked like she was straight out of Iowa and the great Broadway musical, "The Music Man."

A flounce of wavy brown hair on her head, apple cheeks, a button nose, cute blue eyes, and a smile you'd see on a Norman Rockwell painting.

About 5'-4" tall, with pert B-cup breasts and a tight athletic ass, and a fiery little pistol in her own right, with a gusto and confidence that was going to lead her to success no matter where she ventured.

And her neck. There was something about it when I looked at her as she sat beside me that I found mesmerizing and completely arousing. It was long, slender, and looking at it was an open invitation to the wonder that laid below it. I couldn't resist.

And she loved sex. Loved oral both ways, desired bondage both ways, but mostly desired me, and actually looked me in the eye more than once and said, "I want you."

Well, it led her to success with me.

Like Annie, I lived in New York City, but unlike Annie, I grew up on a ranch on the outskirts of Louisville, Kentucky. Horses, hay, white painted fences, and Derby Day on the first Saturday of May.

I love the ranch. I love horses. I love my childhood horse, Champ. And I loved my life with my family. But ranching and breeding horses wasn't for me.

Truth? I always preferred the smell of the city to the ranch. Even as a kid.

I went down the road to the University of Louisville for my business degree. My daddy was rich, but I didn't want those riches. I wanted to make them for myself.

And I landed in the big city of New York working for one of the major Wall Street private equity firms.

You might think, "What does some billion-dollar hedge fund need with a twit from Kentucky?" But the simple fact of the matter about business in the U. S of A. is if you do not understand the consumer in the heartland, you are DOA.

Since most of the recruits were blue bloods from the Ivy League schools like Harvard and Yale who didn't know a "hush-puppy" and good BBQ from a Ralph Lauren sweater, I was a hot commodity who's opinion was sought out by others in the firm and valued by my bosses. I started shooting up the ladder.

That didn't stop my daddy from making his plea every visit and holiday for my return, but gosh darn it, I was enjoying making my way in The Big Apple without family clout behind me.

It felt good.

Real good.

The next wave of COVID hit New York and we were made remote again.

I thought, "What the fuck. If I'm remote I can do this from anywhere."

I picked up my cell and called home. "Daddy, they put me on remote again. I'm thinking I'll come home and work from there. Okay?"

Fireworks would have gone off if they could. I told 'em sometime that week.

Why not? Wake up to a nice breakfast every day thanks to the housekeeper, Josie, and work at the computer all day looking out at the stables and the ranch and riding for relaxation in the afternoon.

Besides work, the pandemic brought on other challenges: If you weren't married or living together, how did you fuck?

There was no dating. There was no internet or casual sex. We weren't going into a bar or restaurant after work. COVID created an epidemic of horniness.

And I was one of the ranks. So, like many, I became part of a COVID social bubble. A small group of friends, colleagues, and even family members who you trusted to be safe and obey the quarantine rules, and will honor staying within the bubble.

Annie was in mine, that's when we started getting closer and inched into a more intimate relationship. I called her.

"They put me back on remote. What about you?"

"Yeah, me too. I'm getting pretty tired of the ping-ponging. I understand why. And hell! I don't want to get sick, but can't they make up their minds. I think we should all be remote until there is a cure."

"Me too. That's why I am heading down to my folks' ranch in Kentucky. Want to join me, and work remote on a horse ranch? I'll set you up in the guest house. You will have to suffer in 1,500 square feet with a housekeeper and breakfast waiting for you every day. But I suppose the horseback riding opportunities would totally turn off a city girl like you."

"Do you ever want to sleep with me again?"

"Yes."

"Then stop being such an asshole. Yes!'

So we headed out.

NYC to Louisville is 11 to 12 hours depending upon traffic. Thinking the roads were mostly empty because of COVID we decided to go for it in one day sharing the driving. I would drive the first eight. Annie would drive the next two, and then I would drive the rest since I knew the territory.

We piled our shit into my SUV and headed out.

Once you get out of the cities it is lovely drive. Filled with picturesque fields, vistas, fascinating rocks formations and hills, farmland, some of America's finest cities, and a lot of plains and steeples.

I had done this drive so many times I was bored to tears after an hour.

Thank God for Sirius/XM and their many stations. We started with Classic Rock because it is the best way to start a long road trip, and then pulling out of New Jersey and hit farmland we switched it over to softer stuff like Yacht Rock Radio and The Bridge.

"Tell me about your family," she said.

"Well, my mom is a love and my dad is the king cock of the roost who rules the barnyard. She'll love you and he will hate you because you are a city girl, but we will handle that together and if you give it some time you will win him over because you are so wonderful."

And I looked over to her with loving eyes.

I watched Annie smile and melt.

Leaving Harrisburg we started playing "getting to know you better games." You know, like, What's your favorite color? Your fantasy vacation? Would you like to go into outer space?"

I looked at Annie and said, "What's the hottest thing you have ever done with another guy?"

"Oh shit! You don't want to know that," she exclaimed. "That will make you jealous."

"Nah, I don't care. That was that life and this is this life. Two different things."

"Nope, no guy is like that. All of you get jealous and possessive. Not telling."

"Seriously Annie, I don't give a fuck. So what is the hottest thing you've ever done with another guy?"

"If I show you mine will you show me yours?" she said slyly.

"Sure."

"Okay. First, it wasn't with another guy."

"What?!"

"Hold your horses. Yeah, it wasn't with another guy, but it was the hottest thing. Isn't that what you really wanted to know?"

"Wait a minute. It was with another girl. Whoa! Are you trying to tell me something?" A million thoughts started zooming through my head. Some of them wild and hot.

"Cool your jets. If you'll stop interrupting me, I'll tell you. "

I nodded my head.

"I was in San Francisco with my college roommate, Patti. We were having fun enjoying the sights, Fisherman's Wharf, the Golden Gate, that kind of thing. "You know, it's a great drinking town, bars everywhere and you don't have to drive. Hell, Uber was invented there, for Christ's sake."

"San Francisco? I didn't know you were in San Francisco."

"Yeah, Patti was from there."

"Anyway, we were pretty toasted on brandy stingers. Word of warning, don't drink 'em. They are lethal."

"Anyway, we were three sheets to the wind on brandy stingers and Patti said, "Ever heard of The Gulch?"

"I said no."

"It's really Polk Gulch and it's where the trannies go. There's a club there called Divas. It's a hoot. Want to go?"

I said, "I don't think you say 'trannies' anymore. Transgender is better."

"Yeah, I know. This was a few years ago and it's what Patti said."

"Okay, okay."

"Can I get back to my story?! So, I had four stingers in me and it sounded like a plan."

"We Ubered there, and the place was jumping filled with a smorgasbord of people of every stripe known to man. I think a lot of transwomen, and it was filled with laughter, fun, drink, and it smelled of sex. We cozied up to the bar and ordered a couple more stingers. Patti being a big girl was fitting right in. I was getting some stares though."

"A good looking blonde squeezed in next to me and said, 'Hi honey, you a tourist whose lost her way?" and she pinched me on the ass.

"No, just out on the town having fun."

"And what kind of fun does a CIS girl think she is going to find here?" and she looked me up and down with a slight licking of the lips.

"Are you gay, honey?" she asked.

"No, I'm not."

"Ever tried it?"

And she moved in and gave me the hottest and most sensual kiss I have ever had in my life. The next thing I knew her hand was up my skirt and rubbing my pussy, and I didn't know what to do or how to react. I mean, it felt like I was in a foreign country. Totally disoriented from my senses by the lights, the vibe, the music, the drinks, and her hand."

Annie looked at me for a reaction. I was starting to get aroused and I admitted it.

"That's fucking hot."

"Wait. So, I don't know what came over me, but I started to make out with her. The next thing I knew I was dragged over to a wall and strapped to these two poles. Spotlights were flashing, and I was stripped nude and the place was having its way with me. Kissing fondling, groping. Every inch of me was touched, fondled, and explored. There were multiple hands inside my snatch and a couple of fingers up my ass."

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

"NO! Finally, the first girl comes up to me and says, 'This is what happens to CIS tourists in here,' and starts to whip me with a cat-o'-nine tails with her fingers on my clit. I could hear cheers leading her on, and as she whipped my ass I had a screaming orgasm crying to high heaven, and finally collapsing against the straps on the post with her fingers in my pussy."

"She kissed me and said, "Are you sure you're not gay, sweetheart?" smiled, kissed me again, and walked away as others unhooked me."

Patti came over with my clothes and said, "Annie, I'm so sorry I had no idea."

"Were you there? I didn't see you there?" I said to her.

"I was boxed out by the crowd. Sorry."

"I later found out she had set me up, and she was gay and those were her chums. They were trying to turn me."

"Shit! Annie. Wow! Were you okay?! Are you okay?!"

"Yeah, I am. I was the hottest experience of my life. A one of a kind fantasy that I could never have fantasized in a million years."

And she looked at me sharing a secret. "And it was the largest orgasm of my life."

I didn't know how to react to that. I thought I saw her wiggling a bit in her seat.

"That got you hot?"

"Yeah, a bit," she said sheepishly.

"I don't blame you. It's getting a little tight here in my seat belt," and I smiled.

"Okay! My turn," she said.

"Have you ever had a gay experience?"

"Hey, that's not fair. I didn't ask you that. I asked you "What was the hottest thing you did with another guy? Not did you have a gay experience?"

"Yeah, I'm changing the rules of the game. You didn't stop me when I told you about a girl on girl rather than a guy. And it gave you a hardon, Big Boy"

She actually stuck her tongue out at me. Speaking of my hardon made me try to secretly perform another little readjustment in my seat.

"So stud, I'm going to ask you again, have you ever had a gay experience."

"You know, I'm from The South don't you?"

She nodded yes.

"If I tell you and you tell anyone I'll fucking kill you. Understood and agreed?"

"I promise. I will only tell my roommate Aggie."

"The fuck you will!"

Calm down, Johnny. I'm just messing with you. No one. I swear."

"It wasn't really a gay experience."

"Oh. You were in separate rooms from the dude when you sucked his dick?

"I didn't say that!"

"Oh, I'm sorry. You mean you were across the room from him when he put his dick in your ass?"

"Hey! Stop it. That isn't what happened."

"Sure. Whatever you say," and she smiled again. So fess up. What did happen?

"It was a college graduation party for Sueellen. Sort of my college girlfriend. We've talked of her before. Sort of... on and off. Err, more fuck buddies, actually. Anyway a pool party. So much fun. They had those Chinese paper lanterns all lit up and the girls were running around in their little bikinis, some of the guys were showing off all big and strong and stuff. Everybody was having a blast."

I was loathed to go on but I could tell she was all ears.

"The punch was flowing freely and in a spell, everyone was getting pretty liquored up. Sueellen and I had been sweet on each other and mostly partying together along with my college roomie Rob and his gal,. I don't remember her name, but he always called her 'Sugar"."

"I'm sure he did."

"Doesn't matter. The point is he was a good guy, it was good fun, and we were having a good time.

"It got a bit later, the party started to break up and eventually Sueellen, Rob, Sugar, and yours truly headed into the big house and broke open the Maker's Mark. Sueellen put a soft playlist on and both couples went into different parts of the grand room to play around. You know, the girls were liquored up and both Rob and I were hoping to get lucky."

"Yeah, tell me about it," Annie said with a disgusted snort.

"Well, Sugar was a lightweight and passed out on the couch, and before I knew it, and I'm don't know why Rob had somehow crossed the room and had joined us in a love match. The three of us were making out on the couch. Sueellen was in heaven, lips, and hands and two hardons in Levis, grinding all over her. It was the first time any of us had done anything as wild as that, and it was smokin'. I kid you not."

"No shit!"

"I'm sure it was the Maker's talking. Anyhow, it wasn't long 'til we were all naked and laying on the carpet, and Rob and I were lovin' Sueellen all up. Kissin' on her, and our hand exploring, taking turns on her boobs and her pussy even her rosebud. Annie, it was hot."

"No shit!" she said again.

"We started oral stuff. Sueellen taking turns blowing us, our taking turns eating her as she was blowing the other, and then it came time for some good old fashioned fucking. You know, one guy's penis in her mouth and the other's in her snatch. Back then we called it "London Bridge' because of the Black Eyed Peas song. Nowadays they call it 'split roasting'."

"I think that's disgusting."

"I hope you mean the term, and I agree."

She nodded.

"Anyway, I was screwing Sueellen and playing with her butt with my finger. I had always wanted to put it in her backdoor and she would never let me. I was thinking between the booze and the hot sex, this would be the night."

"She kept swatting my hand away and saying no and I kept going back, actually getting a half of my index finger up her ass."

She pulled off of Rob's cock and said, "Johnny stop it! I told you I don't want to do that!"

"Yeah, but I know you'll like it, and if not tonight when?"

"No it is unnatural," the good Baptist girl hissed back at me.

"No it is not," I said. "People do it all the time."

"Well, guys suck other guys cocks all the time too! That's unnatural," she said. "Are you willing to blow Rob?"

"Hell no! I'm not gay," I said.

She looked me in the eye. "Oh, you don't want to do an unnatural act with him, but you want me to say yes and do an unnatural act with you! I'll tell you what. If you want to fuck my butt, I'll let you, but first, you have to let me watch you blow Rob."

"You're fucking kidding me."

"Nope, sweetie. If you want to go against God's preaching with me, first you need to go against his Word yourself.

"What can I say? My little head took over. You know how that goes with guys."

"Yes, I do!

"I really wanted to fuck Sueellen's ass. Sorry, Annie, it was so pert and tight and I had never done it before in my life. I really wanted to put my cock in her ass. You know, it was both of our anal virginities!"

"So I took another shot of Maker's and figured, what the fuck?"

We both planted on Rob together. He didn't know what to make of it and started fussing, but Sueellen put her mouth on his prick and that calmed him down real fast.

She grabbed my hand and put it on his cock. It was weird. Felt like mine, but it wasn't.

Rob's dick was a bit smaller, but he was uncut and as you know, I'm circumcised. I had obviously seen foreskins in the gym and in porn, but never really understood what it could do or how it worked. I'll admit after I got over my natural aversion to the entire thing I became fascinated. Annie, I'll admit. It was fucking hot."

LAHomedog
LAHomedog
356 Followers