I Shot Annie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great idea. Explore. Have fun."

When Annie got back, we had fun in the kitchen making dinner, played a little bit of my favorite card game Uno, and went to the bedroom. We laid down and started to make love.

My cock entered her cunt. Sloppy seconds. I knew it in an instant. Another had been there before me that day and his cum was dripping off of my cock as I entered her cunt. I tried to go at it. I was so horny and I needed to cum, but another's seed...

"What the fuck?! You have cum in your pussy? How do you have cum in your pussy out here? What the fuck! Did Hank come up here and fuck you?"

"Johnny it doesn't matter. It is you that I want. It is you that I love. I love you and want you now."

"What the fuck? What are you doing Annie? Was that was Hank you were texting with out on the boat?!"

She hung her head, "Yes."

"You bitch! We were fly fishing together and you were making plans with Hank to fuck him?!"

"Yes."

"And that's why you went hiking?'

"Yes."

"But we agreed you would never fuck him again! This is the second time in less than a month! We agreed that it is just the two of us. We're engaged!

"It was nothing."

"What do you mean, nothing?! It wasn't nothing. It was something!"

"No, I mean he means nothing to me. I don't love him. I love you. But there is something about his beard, his tattoo, his swagger. He had his way with me against a tree out in the woods. I just needed his cock. Sorry, I don't want it, I need it. It's so big and thick. He is sex heroin."

"You make me sick to my stomach."

"Well, use the sink. And let me know when the target practice starts!"

"Are you kidding me? You fucked Hank and you are joking!"

"I slipped. So shoot me."

I did. With Hank's gun. Right in the heart as she dropped to the floor like a searing hot platter of biscuits that burned your fingers.

I looked down at Annie and thought, "What a fucking shame. We could have had a long life together with a family and everything, but you had to go and fuck that asshole, Hank, again even though I warned you.

Next:

It sounds like an old country music song, but I was sitting on a barstool drinking my baby away. Thinking and drinking. Playing the song over and over in my head.

"I want you."

I could hear her in my head as I threw back my second bourbon.

"I need you to cum in me. Fuck me, I want your cum deep inside of me Johnny. Seed me. Fill me. Make me cum with that big cock of yours. Don't you want to fuck me?"

I ordered another and threw it down.

"Don't you want me? Don't you need to cum inside me? I know you do. I know I am the only one for you. I know you were thinking of me as you whacked off last night."

I threw the glass against the back of the bar.

"Shit Johnny! What the fuck are you doing, man?!"

"Sorry, Scott. Did I break anything?"

"Nah, we're good."

"Charge me double on the next one and that would be a double."

Hank. The solution was Hank and daddy was the portal to the solution. I realized I could actually clean up two birds -- as compared to kill them -- at the same time.

Even though that was what I was going to do.

Hank's sperm was in Annie's vagina. Their texts were on her phone, and maybe still on his. The bullet from his gun was in her body. It killed her. I had him nailed dead to rights. If I could put it that way.

I was going to kill my father to secure my future and the ranch and then kill Hank to pin it on him and I knew how to do it.

Hank, big, strong, macho, Alpha Hank was going to be the patsy.

The Plan:

I went back to the ranch and crashed.

The next day Josie made a wonderful breakfast of biscuits and gravy and said, "Where is Annie?"

"Josie, she loved the cabin so much she decided to stay up there, work from there and I'm going to join her in a couple of days. Hard to blame her. If it was up to me, I would have never left. It is so relaxing up there. And with COVID and everything, it is so stressful in regular life. Don't you agree?

"Yes, Mr. Johnny."

"Josie! How many times do I need to ask you to stop?"

"Yes, Mr. Johnny," and she smiled at me and moved away.

Daddy came to the kitchen to get some coffee.

"Daddy, I think I need your expertise with a horse. The hoof has gone bad. I am sure it can be saved, but it needs more than me, and Hank ain't getting it done."

He took a sip and looked at me.

"Will you meet me out there with the filly and teach me how to do it?"

I knew that would hook him.

"Sure son. When?"

"Whatever time works for you."

"Okay, give me a couple of hours to clear my desk and you've got it. I'd love to show you how to treat a hoof. Love to!"

He left as I chuckled.

I went over to the corral, found Hank and said, "Hey, I'm having a problem with this Appaloosa's rear hoof. I don't know what to do with it. Will you help me, Hank?"

I knew that would grab him.

He walked into the stable and I lassoed, and hogtied him.

"What the fuck?! Asshole."

"Hank, you fucked my fiancé Annie twice. It is time to pay the piper."

I shoved a bandana in his mouth and gagged the motherfucker.

I left him in a corner, convenient to the Appaloosa.

I sat on a stool and waited. I was in no rush.

Daddy came strutting in. "Johnny, you in here."

"I'm over here, daddy. Stall 15."

He walked over and into the stall. I lifted the Appaloosa's rear leg up and said, "This is it. Will you do me the favor of looking at it and telling me what to do?"

He went over, kneeled down to get a better look, and lifted the hoof.

And that is when I dragged hogtied Hank out and with his gun in his hand forced him to shoot my father in the head with the same gun.

Point blank.

I shot my daddy point blank in the head. Dead. Committed the sin of patricide.

But the two of them had stolen the only two things in my life that I loved. Hank stole the only woman I loved, and my father threatened to steal my ranch, my home, my roots my future. What choice did I have? They left me no choice.

I looked at Hank.

"You killed my father, your boss, another human being! You psychopath!

He squirmed and I think called me a lot of names through his gag. I took it out. The expletives were flying.

I leaned into him, put my hands on his face, and kissed him full on. I don't know why I did it, but I shoved my tongue in his mouth and kissed him as hard as I could.

I should rape your ass, but I'd rather watch you die like the dog you are."

I lifted him up onto the milking stool, put the rope over his neck, and said, "It's time for you to die. Bye Hank. Sweet dreams in Hell you fucking asshole," and kicked the stool. I stood there and watched as Hank air danced in the air on the noose until his bladder lost control and he peed on the straw and died.

He came in his pants as he died. A huge orgasm. In the old days, they called it "Angel's Cum." I'd call it "The devil's cum" with Hank, but it left me smiling as I watched the asshole pee and cum in his pants as he died on the noose.

I untied him, wiped the gun, put it in his hand, and let his dead hand drop it onto the stable floor.

Hank had committed suicide over killing my father.

My mother was understandably uncontrollable. Hank had killed daddy, Annie and then committed suicide.

They took him off for the autopsy. The cops investigated and found Hank had killed Annie in a jealous rage, and my daddy over the ranch ownership and closed the case.

We buried daddy and Annie. We put her into the family plot as my fiancé along with my father. After the autopsy, the city sent Hank's remains to his kin in Texas. We had nothing to do with him.

Mom and I were left together.

"Mom, don't worry. I will take care of the ranch. Okay?"

"Yes. Thank you, Johnny."

And I did.

A week later, my mom's cell phone rang, It was her college friend, Mary Carlson. Long-term friends back from when mom decided to spread her wings and attend college at UCLA in Los Angeles.

I knew that she was now some kind of big deal attorney in LA. I had never met her, but they talked around every Christmas when my mother made her holiday calls.

The thing about a cell phone is you can stand there and hear both sides of the conversation. After the hellos, I heard,

"Sally, I am so sorry. My heart is breaking for you. How are you holding up?"

And they talked. I watched my mother sob as she talked to her friend on the phone. I watched her pain and hated myself for causing her so much grief, but I had no choice I had to do it, and somehow make it better.

And then I heard mother say, "The cops say it was Hank killing John and Annie and then himself, but something is fishy here.

"Why do you say that."

"I don't know. Johnny calls it my "spidey-sense." It doesn't seem like Hank to turn against John. He wanted the ranch."

"Yet Sally, I read the police report you sent me. Hank's sperm was in Annie and maybe John had told him in no and certain terms that he was never going to get the ranch. Isn't that possible?"

I watched my mother pause and cry a bit more. She gathered herself and said, "Yes, of course, it is, but something here smells wrong."

"What? Do you have any idea who else might have done it?"

"None. But right now it is just Johnny and me against the world and someone did this to us. Can you help me, please? You are the only one I know who could."

"I do know a guy."

"A guy?"

"Yes, his name is Antony Brown. You might know him as Downtown Tony Brown."

"The football player?"

"Yes, he is a private detective now and the only one I use. Louisville is a bit out of his territory, but I could ask him if he would be willing to."

"Would you please?!"

"He's not cheap."

"Come on Mary, you know that doesn't matter."

"He works with a really scary man, former special forces named Ryker."

"Ex-military is fine with me."

"Okay, I'll see what I can do."

And Mary hung up, hit favorites on her iPhone, and called a number.

"Anthony, will you do me a big favor? There is serious money in it for you..."

--#--#--

- -More to come in Part 2 of "I Shot Annie, a Downtown Tony Brown Erotic Mystery." --