I Shot Annie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I think circumcised is sexier, and sometimes the stuff under a foreskin is disgusting but sure, playing with one can be fun. I've done it once or twice," and she winked.

"Okay, here is what you've been waiting for. She was blowing him and the next thing I knew, Sueellen took Rob's cock out of her mouth and shoved it into mine. It was startling and I bit him."

"What the fuck?!" Rob said.

"Sorry sweetheart," soothed Sueellen."

"Suck him," she hissed.

"So I did. Taking him into my mouth. It was different, weird, unlike anything I had ever imagined or experienced. I was surprised how hard, yet soft his dick was at the same time. The weirdest thing. I guess I never understood. When my hand is on my dick jerking I can't say that feels that way."

"Trust me it always does," she said. One of the best parts."

"And his foreskin moved. I could move it up and down with both my hand and my tongue. I know this might seem like I'm gay, but I became infatuated with playing with his foreskin with my tongue. I had no idea anything like that existed in nature. It was so different from any experience I had ever had."

"I rolled my tongue under the foreskin, and then pulled my hand down to expose his head. It was like a newly discovered Disneyland ride. Yeah, it was sexual, but it was more the thrill of discovery for me than anything else."

"Finally, Sueellen got impatient and grabbed his cock back and really started going at it with her experienced hand and mouth until Rob was starting to undulate, pant, and moan.

He shouted, "I'm going to cum!"

"And Sueellen pulled off just as the first shot hit her face and then the next got her right between the eyes. Then she pointed his dick at me and Rob hit me square on with a couple of shots, and Sueellen kept moving the target until he was done."

"She then threw me down on the floor, licked his cum off of my face, and used her finger to scoop it off of hers, put it all in her mouth, and gave me a hard, deep cum kiss. The first and only time I tasted another man's cum."

"Did you like it?"

"It was alright. All things considered."

I grinned, "But I fucked her ass afterward. I had never felt anything so tight. It took a while for her second ring to loosen up, and that was with a lot of Vaseline, but eventually, I was deep inside her ass, balls deep."

"It was really hot. I don't mean sexy hot, I mean oven-like hot. Hot. I could feel the internal heat of her body sizzling my cock. Tighter and hotter than her pussy. As I moved in and out, her ass was squeezing the base of my cock, trying to wring the cum out of it.

"I was fucking her ass and mesmerized looking down at her pussy that was empty! I was inside her and my cock was fucking her body, but her pussy was in front of me, empty and pulsing as I moved in and out of her backdoor. I could watch the lips move as she twitched in arousal and her juices were pooling at the bottom of her pussy before dripping out onto my cock. I actually saw her clit expand and swell. I'm telling you, the hottest thing I had ever seen in my life!"

"Her ass was so tight, you can imagine it didn't take long before I shot a gigantic load deep into her butt! I mean it had been hours and rope after rope of my thick seed shot into her ass, as she actually came for the second time squeezing my cock even harder as I erupted in a volcano of jizz."

"Jesus!"

"Yeah, you asked for the hottest. That was the hottest."

The two of us reached for our bottles of water. I guess we both got a little overheated and drove on in silence for a spell.

I changed the radio station to something a bit more spunky as a pick me up since it was getting late when I felt Annie's hand on my crotch. I kept my eyes on the road as night had fallen.

"I couldn't help but notice with your squirming and failed attempts at covert adjustments that Little Johnny has gone tent camping tonight," and she smiled. "You're hard as a rock, started to take down my zipper in a seductive manner.

"Since you're dealing with the stress of doing all of the driving, it only seems fair to offer you some relief," and her hand snaked its way in through my boxers and took a firm hold of my shaft. She started gliding up and down it.

"Oh, pre-cum already. Those stories did get you hot."

She unbuttoned the top of my jeans and pulled my cock out, then took off her safety belt, leaned her face towards my junk pointing the head of my dick at her.

"Hey, Little Johnny. Would you like some road head?" and she wiggled my cock to make it nod yes."

"What was that Little Johnny? You want me to suck you off until you cum in my mouth?"

She started making my dick vigorously nod yes.

"Okay then." She looked up at me. "Don't get into an accident and get us killed," and she took my cock fully into her delicious mouth.

I rolled my seat back a bit to give Annie more room and she went right at it. Sucking and jerking my cock with serious intention.

My cock was rolling off her hard palette and hitting the back of her mouth while her strong hand was yanking my shaft in coordination with her lips and tongue using her mouth like a pussy.

The other hand snuck inside my pants and started to cradle and fondle my balls that were already enlarging and tightening moving up to shoot my load.

I took one hand off the wheels and grabbed a fist full of Annie's hair and started whacking myself off with her mouth, her hand moving faster on my cock desperately seeking its reward.

I push down into my seat and her reward exploded out of me. I started shooting a river of cum deep into her mouth as Annie swallowed with every shot. I could feel the vacuuming pressure on my enraged head as she suck in and swallowed until I was completely spent.

She leaned up, wiped her mouth with the back of her hands, and said, "Yessiree. A tasty nightcap for the road," and put her seatbelt back on.

Settling In:

We made it to the ranch around 10pm and everybody was still waiting up for us and as giddy as all get out.

Understandably, Annie was so nervous and uptight if someone shoved a lump of coal up her ass a diamond would have popped out.

I was too.

"Son, we are so happy you finally made it," said my father.

"And this must be Annie!"

He reached out with open arms and enveloped her in a humongous bear hug that I could tell was very uncomfortable for her, but she gamely stood there being a "good girl."

"Johnny!" said my mom as she gave me a hug.

"How was the drive? Traffic bad?"

I pulled back a bit, looked at her, and said, "It was fine. Same old, same old."

She smiled and looked over at my dad, "John, leave that girl alone! She's likely scared to death by you."

He let Annie go."

"Hi dear. I'm Johnny's mother. You can call me Sally. It is so good that you could join us. Welcome."

And mom held out a hand that Annie took and rapidly became an embrace.

"I'm so happy that the two of you are here," I heard mom softly say to Annie."

"Me too," Annie whispered back. "Thank you for having me."

"Think nothing of it, dear," exclaimed mom. "Our house is your house!" "Walter, will you show this nice young lady her quarters, please."

And everybody started scurrying about until I said, "Wait!"

They all stopped.

"This isn't how I want to do this. I don't want y'all treating Annie like she is a guest at a dude ranch. This is my home. I want to bring Annie to my home and show her around including where she is going to stay."

I looked at Annie still in my mom's semi-embrace.

"Walter, I don't blame you. You're just doing your job. mom, dad, please stop it. Turn off the southern charm. Okay?"

They backed off. My mother with a smile and grace, daddy begrudgingly with a grimace.

Typical.

I took Annie's hand and said, "Let me show you where I grew up,"

I heard mom say to dad in a hushed tone as we were heading out, "I think she's an independent filly, John."

"City girl," I heard his disapproval.

I gave her a tour of the main house, a sprawling, single floor manor passed down to us by my great granddaddy. A lot of semi-gloss white on wood most of it tongue and groove or carved.

I always enjoyed the architecture. Southern, post-antebellum. Every room had full wainscots, crown molding, full multi-leveled baseboards with plinth blocks. A lot of louvered doors and a few with transoms above them.

Annie walked around admiring the portraits of my ancestors. Granpappy, John the 1st, his wife Belle, and a ton of uncles, aunts, cousins, and other family. She oohed and aahed over them until I was ready to puke.

"Enough!" I said. Let me show you the rest of the house rather than these looming relics rescued from Disney's Haunted House!"

I led her through the labyrinth of rooms until we came upon my childhood bedroom. Or should I say my childhood suite? A bedroom, sitting area overlooking the ranch, a walk-in closet, a bath, and French doors leading to a private veranda.

"Nice digs," said Annie.

"It's humble, but it's home," I joked.

She looked at me shaking her head and snorted in reply.

"Let me show you the ranch and where your quarters are."

I took her arm and led her out onto the veranda, opened the gate, and guided her out to view the corrals, the runs, and into the stables.

"The ranch is about 1.000 square acres and far from being the biggest in the state. Trust me. I keep calling it a ranch, but down here, at home it's called a farm believe it or not. You are touring a 'horse farm.' We are farming horses."

I looked at Annie, "I kid you not."

I could see her eyes widen as I talked. She had no idea about any of this coming from working folks in Cleveland."

"Annie, I am not going to shit you, we are rich. A thousand acres of horse farm, hundreds of the finest horses in the land, and you and I are standing on fourth generation land. This is where I grew up. This is my home. You might think I am crazy, but this is why I had to leave and find my own way. I couldn't be my pappy's son as he was for his, and he was for his, etc., etc., etc."

She looked around with understandably wide eyes.

I continued the tour as we walked through the white, picket fenced staples, bales of hay, and machinery.

"Hi Hank," I said to the tall, muscular, bearded guy in a corral breaking a horse.

"Welcome home, Johnny. Good to see you," he countered.

He looked Annie over up and down. "Hi, Slim." She nodded a hello.

"Who's that?" Annie asked.

"That's our ranch foreman, Hank. A good man."

"He's a stud."

"Careful there girl. He's actually an asshole and you are here with me, in case you forgot."

Annie looked again at Hank and tagged along. I pointed to some of the horses in a corral.

"You know there are over 350 different breeds of horses. Those are American quarter horses. The most popular breed. It's great in the quarter mile -- that's where it got its name -- and you probably know it as the cowboy's horse from movies. These are the guys you see in the rodeo cutting, and roping, and general working horse agility. We use them here and sell them all over the country.

I pointed over to the next corral. "Those are thoroughbreds. You know them from the race track. They are mostly what you see in The Derby every year, and they are also the state horse of Kentucky." We also have Appaloosas and some Morgans."

"Mom is sweet on the Appaloosas. She likes to take them out riding especially her special boy, Fancy. That's him over there. The golden palomino. Mom is one hell of a rider, I tell ya."

I put my hand on the small of Annie's back and gently guided her towards the stables. Looking back I could see Hank checking out her ass. Not that I blamed him. It was a mighty fine ass especially in those tight jeans and boots she was wearing.

We strolled all overlooking at the layout, the horses, the fields my pointing stuff out as we went. I grabbed Annie's hand and said, "I want to show you something." and started trotting towards the staples with a lightness in my step.

We went inside to the neighing and winnies of recognition and I brought her to one of the stalls to a beautiful chestnut head reaching out to me and nickering a greeting. I reached into a hanging basket and pulled out two carrots and handed one to her.

"Use an open hand," and I showed her how to give a carrot to the grateful horse.

"Annie, meet Rebel, my boy. I raised him from a colt. He is me and I am him. Look at that beautiful chestnut coat. I think the finest horse on the ranch, but then again, I'm besotted. Oh look he likes you!" and Rebel started to rub against her.

"Take the carrot and give it to him, but keep your hand out flat. He's not a dog and not meaning to would take your finger by accident.

She took the carrot palm flat and gave it to him which he eagerly chowed down. She shook her hand. "Yuck, it's kind of slimy and wet."

"Yeah, he's a horse. You've ridden haven't you?"

"Sure in summer camp."

"Well, then you know horses. And once you know horses, you love them. Come on let me show you more including the guest house. We can ride tomorrow if you want.

Annie looked over at the stack of hay. "You know, it's a cliché, but we could roll in the hay," and she gave me a seductive smile as she reached for my crotch with a caressing hand.

"Look, Little Johnny likes the idea," as she rubbed on my growing hardon.

"Tempting." I wiggled away from her. "But let me show you the guest house. I think you'll find the bed a whole bunch more comfortable."

I gave her ass a rub. "By the way, this is a ranch. The hay never goes away."

We continued strolling, but back in a circle since the guest house was just outside the main one.

A cabin. Well, no, not an up in the woods cabin. A 1.500 sq. ft. home pretending to be a guest house. Front porch, living room, kitchen, bath, and two nice bedrooms with a queen-sized bed. And it's its own laundry. Even though the help did it.

Okay?" I asked.

"Hell yeah!"

"Better than sweltering in that small apartment in Manhattan,. Don'tcha think?!"

"Hell yeah! Thank you, Johnny. I had no idea."

"My pleasure. I'm glad you like it. You have your bags, it's been a long day's drive. Why don't you settle in, have a good night's rest and I'll see you for breakfast tomorrow at the big house."

The Next Day:

I love Josie. I think of her as my second mom. She raised me. I grew up with her kids and we are still close. True to form she made me biscuits and gravy for breakfast. My favorite. I gave her a big hug and kiss.

She said, "Thank you, Mr. Johnny."

"Josie, will you stop that shit already To hell with my parents. You know I love you and think of you as family.

She bowed her head in appreciation, "Yes, Mr. Johnny I do."

I gave up. Next time.

Annie finally straggled in looking like the city girl she was. Everyone else, including me, was showered, hair washed, shaved, and ready for a day on the ranch. Annie looked like she was shuffling in after a hard night at Studio 54, or Jeff Goldblum in "The Big Chill" the morning after all of the drugs and fucking.

Daddy had already left the table earlier throwing me a look of disgust. Mom looked at her and said, "Bless your heart, Darlin', this isn't how we do it here on the ranch."

In the South, "Bless your heart" is how Southern women say, "Fuck you."

I knew it and was happy that Annie didn't. She looked crestfallen by mom's response and I rode to her rescue. "Mom, you have to cut Annie a break. She is from Cleveland and doesn't know our ways. Her job is tough. It is difficult for you to imagine how tough it is. Her workweek is not a ranch work week. It is brutal, and we just drove 12 hours after all of that. Think city life, not country. That's why we are here. I was hoping you might take her under your wing and teach her."

I knew that would push mother's buttons and she smiled.

"It would be my pleasure. Annie would you care to spend a day with the old lady on our little ranch."

Annie gave a half-asleep nod yes, and went back to her coffee.

"Thanks, mom," and I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

The day went by. I had a zillion things to do and when I finally saw Annie at the end of the day she was wearing a fine cowgirl's hat, tight jeans, boots. Mom had taken her shopping and, they were still in the ring with my mom her coaching.

"Tomorrow, we go out on the trail." Mom said. "Give me two more days. I'll make her a horsewoman."

I did.

She did.

The Next Part:

We were riding out into the vast, green fields of Kentucky. Lush meadows and valleys of open land and trails. I was on Rebel. Annie was riding my mom's second favorite, Blue Boy, named after her favorite painting and the fact that he was an Appaloosa Blue.

A gorgeous young gelding with a wide back and a soft ride. Mom picked a good one for Annie on her first day.

"Let's head over there." I pointed toward Pohl's Peak a bit past the meadow.

"There's a lovely grove of magnolias over there. We can picnic if you want.

Eating the delicious picnic that Josie had packed, and looking at the tight fitting cowgirl outfit Annie was wearing, I couldn't take it anymore. All I could think about was her riding me cowgirl.

I threw her down on the blanket and said, "I don't care. I have to have you, and I have to have you right now! Please pull off those jeans, put those boots back on, and saddle up on this cowboy and ride.

I popped the snaps of my shirt exposing my chest then unbuttoned my 501s so my already seriously hard cock leaped out like a show horse in a stadium jumping event.

I laid on my back as Annie kicked off her boots, peeled her jeans down to the ground, with her pink, silky thong following. She roll over onto me sliding her blouse enclosed breasts against my chest the snaps catching a few of my chest hairs.

"Will you help me put my boots back on, kind sir?"

Kiss me first, and we went into a deep embrace with my hand on her fine naked ass while she rubbed herself against my thigh.

Boots on, straddling me with her bottom half naked and rough suede Justin boots back on. I looked straight up at her shaved pussy.

"Are you city or country?" she asked.

"Err, I guess I'm both. Why?"

"Because I have to pee first. If you're city, I'm going to let it flow. If you're country I'm going over to the bushes."

"If that's the case, I'm a country boy all the way! But allow me to escort you and protect you from any wild critters that are out here."

We strolled over to the shrubs and meadow flowers. Annie turned her heinie to the bushes, bent over, put her hands on knees, and her pee started bursting out of her.

I had never seen anything like it before. She had a surprisingly forceful flow, it shot out a good four to five feet, but unlike my pee, it was not a straight stream.

I guess her vaginal lips contoured her urine as it shot out making it more of an oval, mimicking the shape of her vagina. I couldn't resist, moved over, and put my hand into the stream about a foot behind her. It was warm. Hot actually. I assume her body's temperature. She squatted down for the final drips as, I'll admit, as I put two fingers into my hand to taste it.

Salty yet sweet, a slight carbon taste in the back with an acidic aftertaste.

"You ever done that before?" she asked watching me lick my fingers."

"Nope. Can's say that I have."

"Even your own?"

"Nope."

"Okay. What'd ya think?"

"I'm glad I did it once."

"Want to do it again?"

I paused, looked down to alter the timing of the moment, and said, "Would you like to make love now, cowgirl?" and extended my hand to her to walk back to our picnic blanket.

We laid back down and start to kiss and love each other. Annie reached down and took off my jeans, I unbuttoned her shirt. We caressed and loved each other.