I Shot Annie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love your body," I said.

"I know."

"No, I mean I LOVE your body. It is everything I've ever looked for and it belongs to you. I think I'm falling in love with you Annie."

She pulled away startled.

"Really?!"

I nodded yes.

"God, I thought I'd gone there alone."

"What."

"I thought I had gone there alone. "

I looked at her.

I have been living in this paradise of your family's home, and the world you grew up in as you have been surrounded by nothing from love by everyone and I have felt like a tourist at best and an intruder at worst, especially by your father. I've been standing there in love with you. All alone, Naked for all to see. And feeling like a fool. Being in love alone is a lonely place to be. A desperately lonely thing. It hurts and it's the worst feeling on the planet. I thought I was standing there by myself.

"I didn't know."

I looked deep into her eyes, "I don't think you are."

She nuzzled into my chest.

"I want to make love to you right now. Not a fuck. Johnny, I want you to make love to me.

We did with Annie eventually moving on top of me, sliding her sweet pussy onto the head of my cock and sinking down until she was sitting on top of me.

"Is this what you meant, cowboy?"

I nodded enthusiastically.

"Would you like me to ride you, stud? Do you want to be my real life Blue Boy that I can ride to orgasm all night?"

And I grabbed her hips in answer and started to pull her up and down upon me riding on my hard cock like it was a saddle horn.

Her pussy was a vice bouncing up and down on my cock so tight I was seeing stars. I was desperately trying to hold myself back to truly enjoy the moment as she was pounding me closer and closer to climax.

"Fuck yes! Whatever you say, Annie. Please. Make me cum!"

She did. I exploded in a volcano of hot, seething jizz deep, deep inside her.

Then Annie joined me in her own, screaming at the top of her lungs as she spasmed and moaned on the deepest base of my cock.

Our orgasms were gigantic.

I Say The L-Word:

I gave Annie my hand and she stood up.

"Come here, I want to show you something."

She did.

We walked through the meadow covered with Kentucky bluegrass, and clover.

"Do you know how to find a four-leaf clover?"

She shook her head no. "I just look. Sometimes I get lucky."

"Yeah. That's most folks. Here's the trick: Don't look for the four-leaf clover. A field of clover is all triangles. That's what a clover is. It is a triangle. Three leaves. Look for the square. That's what the four-leaf is. It is a square. Look for the square in the sea of triangles."

We started looking. "Oh! I found one!" and Annie started hopping up and down and held it out to me. "You're right."

"Yeah, I know. And now it is your lucky day.

"It was already my lucky day," she said.

"I was hoping! Mine too."

We stood there facing each other gently holding hands. Annie's four-leaf clover dangling gingerly in her right hand. It seemed forever. Her eyes were deep, mesmerizing pools of azure blue like the color of the sky on a clear day flickering into cerulean as the sun glistened across her face.

I thought I saw the smallest tear in the corner of her right eye.

She moved in, went onto tiptoe, and gave me a gentle, soft kiss. "Let's go back to the picnic. If that's okay with you."

The sun danced upon our nude skin as we softly made love again upon the blanket. This time our orgasms were together and connected.

"Annie said, "I'm going to cum. Can you cum with me?"

"Oh yes."

We continued to make love and I was there. I looked at her.

"I'm going to cum"

"Yes. Cum for me. Cum for me."

I did. She did. I shot deep inside her as she spasmed against me. The first time I had ever simultaneously come with anyone.

I thought it was a myth.

It wasn't.

Afterward, we laid together on the blanket. Her breasts were luscious. She tenderly played with my cock.

"Do you think he's done for the day?"

"No."

After finishing lunch with a bit of white wine, we fucked again.

We fell into a pleasant routine. Breakfast in the big house courtesy of Josie, a lot of respective jobs' remote work for the both of us, horseback riding when we could, and dinners mostly together, but on Sundays at the big house.

Mom had put the bug in her and Annie wanted to learn how to become a real cowgirl. More than once I saw her out in the corral with Hank on Blue Boy cutting sheep, or with lasso in hand trying to twirl it over her head to throw.

One day I watched as he set up barrels for her for a rodeo style barrel race. Gotta say she handled Blue Boy rather well though I was rather hoping that they would move to roping cattle next.

I couldn't help but see how Hank was looking at her. That pert, tight ass in particular. I took comfort in the fact that it never seemed as if Annie was looking back.

We were strolling the ranch one day hand in hand and I said, "Annie, I'm watching you with Hank learning riding and rodeo skills and I think that's great. He is good at that and a good man to learn from. I'm thrilled that you are becoming a cowgirl."

"Me too! I had no idea. I fucking love it!" she said.

"I'm glad. But do this for me. Please watch yourself with Hank. He's a snake."

"Oh, Johnny, I don't think he is like that. He loves your dad and working here. I don't think he is a snake, as you call him."

"He is. He's only trying to get into your pants and I ask you to be careful."

"Well, I would never do a thing like that."

"Just be careful with him. Okay?"

She looked at me and hesitantly said, "Okay, I will."

"You know, I'm the best on the ranch at rope skills and lassoing. Want me to teach you?

"You're better than Hank?!"

Better! I taught him. I've won blue ribbons at rodeos. Want to see them."

"Yes, of course!! Will you teach me?"

"I was hoping you'd ask. Move over here."

And we moved to an area of the barnyard where water barrels stood.

I grabbed a convenient rope.

"Okay, show me how to tie the rope to lasso.

She did as taught by Hank. Close but no cigar.

"Not quite right, let me show you."

I did and Annie tied one.

"Hey! That's great now let me see you rope that water barrel."

She swung the rope over her head at the water barrel and not only missed it, the lasso did not open properly.

Annie looked at me crestfallen.

"No worries. It's like fly fishing. You ain't gonna get it the first time. Here let me show you."

I grabbed the rope

Hold the rope like this. Now watch how I swing it over my head. The entire swing has two purposes. The first is to open the lasso, the second is the aim. The trick is you have to do it at the exact same time. Watch."

And I lassoed the water barrel.

She tried again, and we worked for the next hour until Annie had it, and lassoed the barrel cleanly.

"Hey, you are a real cowgirl!!" I said to her with love in my eyes.

"I guess I am!" she exclaimed. "Oh thank you so much, Johnny!"

"Show me again!"

I decided to show off, turned my back, and lassoed the barrel blind with my back to it.

"I told you. Blue ribbons!!''

She jumped into my arms kissing me saying how amazing I was and thank you, thank you.

"My pleasure, my love. Tomorrow we will go out, get on our horses, lasso a few sheep and the occasional cowboy," and I smiled.

And we did making love in the meadow again, later.

Now that Annie knew how to actually throw a lasso, she continued the lessons. I continued watching even though I never saw anything inappropriate from Hank towards Annie.

Meanwhile, four weeks in, our love was growing.

It clocked me in the head. I never expect it! Maybe that is how love is.

There are many, many songs about how love sneaks up and surprises you. I always thought they were fun to dance to, My love for Annie was completely unexpected and smacked me in the face.

But I would look at her, in the big house, while sitting at our computers working together, riding horses, walking around, in the car touring the countryside, or even going to the market, and I was realizing that for the first time in my life, I was actually in love.

I knew I was when it was no longer her body. As I've said before, Annie had the hottest body I had ever been with. Exactly my type. Her apple-cheeked, mid-west, All-American sass had me going, but the more time we spent together, I realized it was who she was as a person that I actually liked. I wanted to fuck the body, but I also wanted to make love to the person, and more importantly, I had fallen in love with the person that was Annie.

Holding hands together, strolling on the fields of the ranch I was starting to think that marriage wasn't half-bad, and maybe, Daddy had a point about taking over the ranch.

Everything between us grew. Maybe one could say, blossomed.

I gave her a ring. My maternal grandmother's. Given to me by my mom. Too large for today and very old school, but I dropped on my knees, in our meadow proposed. Annie said yes. It was the happiest day of our lives.

Mom was ecstatic. She thought she had lost me to the wilds of the city and would never see me settled down and little grandkids running around the ranch while she was still young enough to teach them how to saddle up and ride.

"I'm going to plan you kids a big engagement party for the entire country. Okay?"

"Mom, do we have a choice!?'

"No."

"Sounds great to me Mrs. Taylor," said Annie.

"Mom"

"Sorry, mom."

"I'm so happy. We're going to have another Mrs. Taylor in the family!" and mother left the room buzzing.

Looking peeved, Dad mumbled a congrats under his breath, begrudgingly, and left the room.

Josie grabbed me in the bearhug of my life.

"Johnny, I am so happy for you!"

The first time she had ever called me Johnny.

We hugged for what seemed like hours until she turned to Annie and said to her, "Come here, child."

Annie did. as Josie grabbed her in another huge bear hug.

At first, Annie didn't know what to do and then I watched her melt into the hug.

Later she told me that Josie had said to her, "I am so happy for you sweetheart, but if you hurt a hair on the head of my Johnny I will make your life a living Hell. Understand dear?"

Josie loved me. She would learn to love Annie too.

It Continues

We moved into a comfortable bucolic life.

Working remotely, riding, enjoying life at the ranch and Annie kept up with those cowgirl lessons with Hank. She even was learning how to cook southern style from Josie.

Her relationship with everyone, especially my mother, Josie, and all of the hands on the ranch was growing like a bindweed overtaking a meadow. The rest of the family liked her and approved. Aunt Dottie especially. Everything thing was grand, except for my daddy. He didn't take a liking to her from the get go and refused to budge.

Surprisingly, when I started talking to him about maybe giving up my New York job and staying home permanently to help him run the ranch and eventually continue it into the future-- his professed dream -- rather than embracing me and busting his buttons, he sort of harrumphed and sloughed it off.

I'll admit I was confused, but figured, I'm the only son and after he sleeps on it for a while he'd realize how happy it made him.

No matter what my daddy felt, mom was already deep into the wedding plans.

We were eating dinner one night as mother was prattling on about the nuptials when I grabbed Annie's hand and said, "Mom, you do know this is our wedding and not yours,"

"But yes dear, of course, I do sugar, but this is what I do. I'm the party thrower in this county."

"Yes, you are. And you are deserved famous for that, but not this one."

"But sweetheart..."

I cut her off. "Mom, how's the planning for that shower going? You know the one you are going to throw for us."

"Oh, it's mighty fine, Johnny. As I told you both, my dears, two weeks from Saturday."

Annie looked at her and said, "Thank you, mom."

I nodded my head. "Great! Only two weeks is a short time away, mom. It's Annie's wedding. Let us plan it. I'm sure Annie will come to you for your help and advice."

I looked at Annie, "Right?"

"Yes, mom. I of course desire your help. Actually, I really need your help. This is your town and you know how to do it. Help me please mom," and she smiled.

Mom looked pleased.

"Johnny," my dad interrupted. "I want you to ride with me tomorrow. I have some fencing to inspect way out on the east side of the ranch."

"Daddy, if you could only see my desk! Can't a couple of hands do it?"

"No son. Contractually I have to inspect and approve. I want you to ride with me. Understood?"

End of discussion.

Inspecting The Fences

We rode out together. Something daddy and I have done a zillion times.

He is a good horseman. Blue Ribbon winner at any number of shows

We strode along the fences. Nothing really to look at, an excuse.

"Johnny, I don't like her. She is a city girl and I want you to send her away."

"Daddy, I love her and intend to marry her and by the way, I have decided to agree to your desires to come home and take over the ranch and continue it on."

"You, have?"

"Yes."

"Wonderful. But not with her. I will not give you the ranch with her."

But I love her dad."

"No."

"I intend to marry her."

"Then you will not get the ranch son. I will leave it to Hank before that."

"Daddy, really?! Come on why?!" This farm is mine. You have brought me up and trained me to continue it. Begged me to come back and take it over. I am now willing to do it. It has been your life's wish. I'm here daddy. I am here to do it want you have wanted me to do all my life. I simply do not understand."

"I ain't gonna let it go to a city girl. It is as simple as that."

"But you are not letting it go to her. You are eventually letting it go to me. Your son and your heir. Besides, you don't know her yet. Won't you at least give her a chance? Come on, that is not fair. She's trying her best to become a country girl."

He grunted.

"I have already taught her how to throw a lasso. She is good enough to compete in a rodeo, and I think she could win!! She has been working with Hank. Have you seen her ride, and cut out steer? She's nearly better than me now."

"No! No damn city girl is getting my ranch."

"Listen, I understand how you feel. Tell you what, give her a year, no six months on the ranch to prove to you that deep down inside she is country and not city. If she does, you'll say yes. If she doesn't I won't marry her. How about that?"

I got another grunt which was a close to a yes as I was going to get.

"Whatever you say, Daddy. I'm sure if you give Annie a chance you'll see her the way I see her."

"Son, I'm sure she is a fine piece of ass, but she ain't getting my ranch."

We rode home in silence.

I would look over on occasion at the smug shit riding next to me and imagine him dead. Along the way, I started plotting. Fantasying actually. The more I did, the more comfortable it felt.

I realized that maybe the only way to have Annie and the ranch was to kill my dad.""

Others had done worse for money and power. I put it in my back pocket and hoped that we never got there.

As we got to the stables and I looked around I thought, "Nah, it was never going to happen. This will all work out. It always does."

The day got worse, I got back to find Annie in the kitchen jumpy and anxious.

I need to talk to you.

I sat down on a stool.

"I have a confession to make."

"Okay."

" I fucked Hank."

.

"What??!!"

Desperately Annie said, "I am so sorry. It will never happen again. Will you please forgive me?"

She looked at me frantically,

"We were in the stables. He is so macho, with so much swagger and it is difficult not to notice how large his package is. It was the moment. He threw me against one of the corrals and said, "I'm going to fuck you."

"He ripped my clothes off, I suppose it was a rape."

"Did he rape you? Because if he did, I'm calling the cops and having the fucker arrested. "

Don't. It was sort of a rape. Okay, not really a rape. He started aggressively but after he started, I'm sorry, I wanted it. His cock was so large and so hard. Please forgive me. My pussy took over my brain. Come on. You have had more than one time in your life when your cock had taken over your brain. I know it. You have shared it. Please forgive me. I am telling you right away. I am coming totally clean with you asking for forgiveness."

"Please, Johnny. I am sorry. Forgive me, please. I will never do it again."

"If this helps, you are bigger."

"No. That does not. You said he was so big."

"Okay, he's bigger. I was trying to make it okay."

"Another lie? Who are you?"

I slapped her. I have never hit a woman before and it surprised me.

She put her hand up to her stinging cheek.

"Happy now?"

I actually hit her again. This time it knocked her against the wall.

"I don't know," I said, This will take a while. We are engaged. Going to be married and you fucked him."

"And I still feel the same way. Can't I ever make it better?"

"Maybe I think we could be okay eventually," and walked away.

Sometimes life is a bucket of shit with a barbed wire handle.

Hank

Hank had started as a ranch hand, had a natural talent, and climbed up the ranks in the ranch.

He had a way with the horses that my dad liked and a firm, but one of the guys demeanor with the other hands. It was all good except with me.

For reason I never understood, Hank was always in competition with me.

Kissing dad's ass, I guess.

Maybe it was for my dad's affections because he hoped to get the ranch. Especially after I left.

I guess, he didn't understand blood.

Or hoped to defeat it

Fat chance.

But even though he had to have some dereference to me because I actually was his boss, he acted like an asshole.

I was certain that he fucked Annie to show his dominance.

He couldn't have been more wrong.

It was the evening and I knocked on his cabin door. He opened it, saw it was me and said, "Johnny so late! What's up?"

"Problem with one of the horses. Will you please come to the stables? Hank, I think it is beyond me and I need your help."

"Sure, sure. Let me get my boots on. Give me a moment. Drink? I'm having Maker's."

"No thanks. We need to get on this."

"Sure, sure." And he left to get his boots on.

We walked into the stable as Hank said, "Johnny which horse is it?" as I hit him with a roundhouse right kick to the head and knocked him back on his ass to the stall.

He rubbed his jaw and said, "Fuck! Where did that come from?"

Hey buddy, I got two black belts in New York asshole, and I'm here to put the hurt on you.": And I hit him with another, breaking his nose.

"Listen to me motherfucker. You fucked my fiancé. If you do that again, and if I have any voice around here, you are fucking fired. If you ever come at Annie again or try to show some kind of dominance over me again, I will fucking kill you. And I don't care about that fancy gun you swirl around. My 12 gauge will more than do the job. Got it?!"

And I kicked him in the head again and, then in the balls, and left him there bleeding. The fucker!

I saw him in the corral a few days later, swollen, bandaged, and nursing a broken nose. Good, the fucker deserved it.

As you can imagine it had been a very cold and quiet week went by between Annie and me until I looked at her and said I have been thinking about this and decided how to make it right.

She smiled at me nervously.

"Tomorrow wear sexy underwear under your cowgirl clothes. I want you in a low cut red lace bra and a red lace thong and we are going to take a ride.