All Comments on 'I Should Have Seen It'

by CrazyDaveTrucker60

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Totally ridiculous!

And I thoroughly enjoyed it! Kinda over the top, but had me chuckling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Holy crap! It's just one ridiculous idiocy after another.

Are you and saddletramp brothers? This is one idiotic cliche' after another. This site has sure turned into amateur hour.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well hell!

I thought I had strange erotic dreams. This was a freaking nightmare.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 5 years ago
Really?

You left out the fact that he was a Chess Grandmaster, had blackbelts in 5 different martial arts, was a secret Billionaire who had invented the internet, owned 20% of Amazon, 10% of Google and 10% of Apple.

I mean, if you are going to drown us in a complete load of B/S why leave out those points?

DarkerBindingDarkerBindingabout 5 years ago
Quite reading 1/2 way through...

The characters are simply not believable. I'm all for suspension of disbelief, but there has to be some way to think the character is feasible. Pete's character is written schizophrenically.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not your best. Military buddies. YAWN

Your syntax is improving. Your plotting, not so much. Too farfetched and the changes and forgiveness are way too abrupt. If you want that much to happen, don’t be afraid to slow it down. And please, please, please...no more Navy Seal/Green Beret bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
help

you need help

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
could have been good.

Not bad until you get to the navy seal part and then really took a shitter when he was convinced to screw denise to save her from the spell of the bad guy. Then I breezed really quick through all the anal sex etc with all three sluts plus the mother. Was hoping for an entertaining read but man this had a bit of everything from every story on literotica! All jammed into one story.

timrivtimrivabout 5 years ago

Not bad, not bad at all. To bad it just a fantasy no guy could keep up. Maybe Pete could clone himself like Keaton in Multiplicity. Now that could be a fun twist. He does have military friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wimp ass Marine

Seriously! You obviously never served in specials forces. Or if you did it must have been a US unit

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 5 years ago
If I used drugs, . . .

. . . I’d want some of the shit you’re on! You went over the top of over the top. Still, I can’t say you didn’t warn us.

This was so bad that it was good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You are really an honest man

Your pen name proves ir, as does this "story".

jneric2691jneric2691about 5 years ago
Truly over the top CDT60

Loved the story!

looking4itlooking4itabout 5 years ago

Wow. This was one cliche after another. The shear ridiculousness of it at times made me laugh often.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WTG!

I think you covered every cliche and scenario possible. I loved it, smiling the entire time I was reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
waste of my time

you lost me after the first 2 paragraphs.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
Uuh... yeah.

I mean, ugh, no. Really? SEALs? And Rick just sort of disappears? Waitress and MILF have to suck dick in a restaurant? Nobody else sees? They don’t get kicked out by management?

This plays out like a dream BTB. A dream because it just seems like stream of thought about revenge on cuckold ing wife. I say “dream” because there seems no rhyme or reason to sequence about what’s happening. “Oh, by the way, I’m an ex-navy SEAL.” Wife never knew this? Wouldn’t surprise me if he can fly helicopters, cargo planes, is a master sailor, can hack computers, is a master carpenter (if the dream sequence requires it for some reason), etc., etc., etc.

Also, you hint at what is going to happen to Rick, but Rick obviously has resources he can call too. No reason not to think he can get away. Also, if he is so much into The Black, he’s not going to call the police. He doesntrust them, and also he doesn’t want to get involved with them because they might find stuff about him. He will call someone who owes him a favour to pick him up. Then he will seek revenge.

Sorry, but this just seems like sexual drivel. Hot sexual drivel, but drivel nonetheless. And so many of the usual Literotica storylines are hit. You packed as many Literotica tropes as you could within one story. Because of the strokeableness of this story 3-stars.

LVGirlLVGirlabout 5 years ago
Cliche on Top of Cliche

This is a cartoon rather than a story. Navy Seal? Check. Over the top villain? Check. All-knowing protagonist? Check. I could go on and on.

Crazy Dave, you’ve written some very good stuff, but this is not up to your very high standards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What?!?

No, not just no but hell no and phuq no!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yep. That was definitely over-the-top.

Every single part of it was just crazy. Those are going to be some seriously messed up kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fun Read

Nothing wrong with over the top entertainment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
hahahaahaha

A funny crock of shite 3*

JJ

cybojicybojiabout 5 years ago
Haha

This was just crazy, I like crazy.5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Two Stars for Wrong Category

This story should have been in either Incest or Lesbian categories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
If I had to pick a way to die eventually

death by 7 woman snuu snuu would definitely be the way I'd want it lol

how many years before the poor guy just dies?

I volunteer to take his place ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Over the top hell

That was so far out that over the moon would be mild. I enjoy lots of sex but this was just sickening I can only give you a *2* and that is stretching it. Keep writing though because I have really liked most of your other stories and look forward to reading them. A fan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Seriously?

Three whole pages of just bat-shit crazy? Dude, lay off the drugs and find a day job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
it was fun

nothing ground breaking or emotional, but a cute lil' tale.

trashy modern women making extra stupid choices over and over.

they were lucky an alpha type that pitied them was willing to protect them, even after their shitty behaviors. but since they lowered their value so much, they had to offer all of themselves to equal one wife. lol seems about right.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Over the top much?

You lost me when they let the murdering, drug dealing, kidnapped come back from the desert the first time. The rest was just pouring it on. I'm a fan, but I'm too mild mannered for this.

Richie4110Richie4110about 5 years ago
I share Anony's thoughts

Fun read and way over the top. It's good to have one of these every once in while

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Four plus wacko bananas!

Gotta love a story with Navy seals AND a Mexican whorehouse. But I just couldn't read the whole thing. Made my brain hurt.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Really

This was an LW story?

patilliepatillieabout 5 years ago
Not a fan of over the top, slapstick & hyperbole

so this didnt resonate well with me. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Navy seals must be wankers

They always seem to be cuckolded wimps with a brain the size of a pea

IjustcantstopIjustcantstopabout 5 years ago
Sorry

I don't have anything bad to say

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 5 years ago
In the spirit of Ed Wood

I'm giving this a 4* on the B list.

rodryder44rodryder44about 5 years ago
A Masterpiece-of-cum-fucking-ass-cunt-holding-matrimony

Over the top - way over the top. Smut at it;s best. Keep hydrated CDT.

kiteareskitearesabout 5 years ago
If you are going to go over the top

Do it big and with no holds barred.

If you want a piece of good erotic literature, go elsewhere.

If you want cliché ridden, madness, this is for you.

Plus there's so good ol' sister lovin' going on too.

CrazyDave proves where he got his name :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Drugs are bad for you.

This is your brain.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 4 years ago
Over the top but he'll have to keep those women happy

We'll see how he does or not

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Insane!!!!😂😂🤣🤣😂😜🤪

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Just

Just more crap.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69about 3 years ago

I'm just about to read it, and I can't wait to begin. I must say, you got me right at the intro...."This story has incest, spanking, oral, anal, group and lesbian sex. Also lactating tits, cheating wives and a bunch of other stuff." What more could any perv such as myself want???

I'm make comment after I finish reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The only cliches you missed were that this guy could stay hard for hours and he came in quarts. Thank you for only making your story 4 pages long. As it is I could only read the first page, part of the second and part of the last.

The story felt like it was written by a pimply-faced kid who lived in mom's basement.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 2 years ago
Spare us

He’s seven feet tall, got a sixteen inch dick, can fuck for 24 hours straight, is a Navy SEAL, an Army Ranger, a ninja warrior and a bunch more stuff that will come up as needed by the “plot”. He can satisfy ten women at a time. He can cum eight times in a row without getting soft. He just might be the secret President!

Oh yeah, he ruins the lives of “bad” women (most of them, it seems) and is rich, but humble. He has a license to kill anyone that he thinks deserves it, and the police just pat him on the back when they see the totally justifiable carnage he inflicts.

Did I miss any of the sterling qualities of our hero?

Were there already 59 CrazyDaveTruckers when you registered? Just asking’.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1* - Is there any limits to the hero's prowess? I thought not! I know that the author is just using the first-person narrative of our hero to advance the story, ... ... but after a while I suspect that the author is really just checking the boxes on his own deranged wish list. It does, however, beg the question; "Just how many euphemisms are there for Semen? Vulvas? Penises? Unfortunately if you beat the horse long enough, the horse dies. This one died about halfway through page 2.

Ocker53Ocker53about 2 years ago

Too silly to be enjoyable ⭐️⭐️

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 stars - violence always gets a ZERO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The first rule of revenge is to tell the readers ALL about it, not just say that he's going to stay in the desert. Very unsatisfying and you were so over-the- top in your sex exploits that you made ot BORING!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OK, but there's one thing I don't understand. Why was Cindy able to get a divorce from Rick, instead of a trip overseas?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh yeah, SuperStud Rick. He can cum 6+ times, a huge load each time, getting diamond hard immediately after cumming each time, and lasts for 4 to 6 hours, satisfying 3 women. And somehow is also able to work so much he can support all three women and 6 kids. Jesus H., even as a fantasy, what a fucking load of utter crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I rated this - barely - 2 stars, mainly because of the beginning. However, it seemed that there was sex written into the story just because. And then it snowballed into the absurd. Granted this's just a story, but at least to me, must be somewhat believable.

Having sex with his wife, her 2 sisters, then her mother... no, it's not happening. I stopped reading midway 2nd page because it got so demented. Would've been better with maybe working something out with Paula, perhaps some sex with Cindy, but just saving her older sister, & leaving Mom out of it. Then, of course, is his marathon sex with all of them at the same time. Just staggers any common sense that this'd happen.

After reading a couple other stories by this author, to say I'm dismayed at this story's insult to the reader would be an understatement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Started off good but then it seamed like a montage of segments from every other Literotica story.

I think the only one you left out at the end was the family dog.

I know it's fiction but come on.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
I couldn’t get past the first page

It was all word salad to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Everything ok upstairs? Wanna see a therapist?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow, you really need to share those drugs that your taking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrazyDaveTrucker60@CrazyDaveTrucker60
1269 Followers
I've worked a string of jobs. From cab driver to construction worker, to glamour photographer to truck driver. I drive a big truck in New York. I'm also a trainer, having trained over 120 guys to drive tractor trailers.I also write erotic stories and poems.