I Spy in England 1633

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right, here is the half crown, put it in your inside poke," she said.

The lad did this gladly.

"Are you a God fearing young man?"

"I am mistress," he replied.

"Then remember, if you break a promise the Devil will come for you.

"Now release the laces on your breeches. I wish to play with your cock and bollocks," the lady said mostly for her husband's benefit.

"My what, mistress?"

"Your cock and bollocks. I presume that you have a cock and bollocks."

"Oh, yes mistress."

"Then reveal them to me and lay on the bed. Unless you would rather return my half crown?"

The young man did her bidding. Still uncertain what was occurring.

Lady Mary positioned herself so that Lord John had a perfect view. He was at most three feet from her.

She looked towards the wardrobe and gave him the smile that she always did just before she was about to do something that she knew was really really naughty. The smile that he loved

The lady stroked the groom under his balls until his prick started to rise.

Then she stroked the tip of one finger up and down the shaft not quite reaching the tip. She was determined to get full value for her half crown and didn't want the lad to go off too soon.

After ten minutes of teasing and caressing she thought that Lord John may be ready to have things come to a head soon. She hoped that he had his hands behind his back but she was certain that his cock would be straining by now.

She placed her hand fully around the young man's shaft and started to pump it up and down. The lad did not oblige.

She tried two hands. By the look on his face he was determined to last as long as he could.

Lady Mary now took this as a personal challenge. She cupped his bollocks with one hand while she pumped furiously with the other. Still he wouldn't give up the goods.

She placed her hand over the head of his dick and squeezed tightly. Then leaning forwards she licked the shaft halfway between the hand on his balls and the hand clamped over his knob.

She felt his balls twitch. She felt his shaft twitch. She would have felt the gush from his knob but for the seal made by her grip.

She would teach him to deny this lady. The boy squirmed and bucked. The back pressure in his cock must have been immense.

The lady released her grip slightly and allowed the warm fluid to seep between her fingers.

The lad lay shaking and cursing.

She granted him a full minute's grace and then said, "You can go now. And remember your promise."

The young man refastened his breeches and fled the room.

Lord John came out of the wardrobe cock first.

"Madam, you have never licked my cock like that," he chided gently.

"I have never needed to. But I can do so if you feel that it would give you some little pleasure," she laughed.

..................................................

Leaving early the next for the return journey they were in no hurry. Where it was possible they rode side by side. They laughed and joked with each other. When they were forced to travel one behind the other they still tried to laugh and joke but this time there was much shouting of, "What? or "Pardon? or even "I have no idea what you are saying!"

Since they had left Dorchester they had only met one other soul. His sheep were slow to cross the bridle path. There was no choice but to wait patiently. When the final couple of stragglers rushed past, the shepherd doffed his hat to them and they carried on their journey.

The horses went pretty much at their own pace; a slow walk.

By late morning they had reached a long wooded grove. The track widened enough for them to get alongside each other and so they were soon lost in conversation. The terrain started to incline upwards very slightly which didn't help their speed.

Without warning two men stepped from each side of the track and grasped the reins of the horses and brought them to a halt.

With no time to gallop off and no weapons to defend them, Lord John's first concern was for his wife and he cried, "If you do not harm my wife, I will freely give you all the money I have with me. Furthermore, I promise before God that I will never bring any charge against you.

"That way you will not be hanged."

Lady Mary's first concern was for her husband and she cried, "If you do not harm my husband, I will freely let you do whatever you want with my body. Furthermore, I promise before God that I will never bring any charge against you.

"That way you will not be hanged."

The man who held Lord John's horse was very tall and very thin, lanky you would say.

He said, "You'd best step down from your mounts then, the both of you."

This they did.

Holding Lady Mary's horse was a very very short and stocky man, a midget you would say.

He said, "Well, it was only our intention to ask you to spare a few coins and maybe a little food. But since you have both offered and promised so solemnly we must accept."

The tall one asked, "Where is this money you speak off, master?"

"In a coin belt under my doublet," answered Lord John.

The short one shouted, "Remove it then."

Still fearful that his wife would be harmed he opened his doublet and unfastened the great brown leather belt. It was five inches wide with a huge buckle. He threw it on the ground in front of the tall one. He stooped down and tipped out the two bags of coins it contained. He handed one to the other man.

"Now mistress, how do we know that your husband will not become the hero once we start to toy with you?" asked the tall one.

"I have given my promise and he knows that I would never break my word. But if you need to have some assurance then tie him to a tree," said her ladyship.

Lord John said, "Now wait......................"

"No John. Do not protest. I have given my word and they may yet harm us if I break it," pleaded Lady Mary.

The two men led them further into the woods.

Taking a threateningly large knife from his waistband, the tall one cut a leather thong from his jerkin. He used it to secure Lord John against a silver birch tree with both hands tied together behind his back.

He then lifted the lord's doublet and cut the laces that held it to his breeches. With nothing to keep them up the breeches dropped. This left Lord John completely exposed from his waist to his knees.

"That should keep him still," laughed the short one.

"Now madam, kindly remove all of your clothes," said the tall one to Lady Mary.

She responded with, "What! all of my clothes?"

"Oh I am so sorry." said the tall one, "You may leave your shoes and hose on."

The lady did as she was told. She was standing nearly naked just four feet from where her husband was tethered.

The tall man started to inspect her up and down.

He spoke to Lord John, "What a truly magnificent pair of milk jugs your wife has."

"The cheesemakers of Cheddar would be glad of them," said the short man.

"And the teats are full and large," said the lanky one.

The short one said, "Yes, I believe that I could suck on one and hang with my feet off the ground."

With that, he stood on tiptoes in front of her and sucked one nipple while he pulled on the other. Then he changed sides and did the same again. Thankfully, he resisted the temptation to swing from them.

"Look at her Madge, master. The fur is as thick as the finest beaver pelt," announced the tall man.

The short one put his hand between the lady's legs and said, "The beaver has been swimming recently. It is still dripping wet."

Walking behind her the tall fellow cried, "God be praised. Your wife has the best arse I have ever seen. As good as the finest broodmare.

"I will need to hold on tight when I ride this mare.

"But wait, that gives me an idea," the tall thin one said.

He picked up the great leather money belt and placed it loosely around Lady Mary's waist. Fastening the huge buckle at the back, it rested on her hips.

"Now I have something to grasp on to.

He unfastened the front of his breeches to reveal his tackle. His dick looked as if it had been made for him. Very long and very thin. He turned so that both husband and wife could get a good look at it in its current rampant state.

"If you would be so kind mistress, please bend forward and play the mare," he said.

As she did this her tits swung groundward. Gazing up at Lord John's cock she could see that he was nearly fully erect himself.

She looked into his eyes and gave him the smile that she always did just before she was about to do something that she knew was really really naughty.

The tall man stepped up close behind her and took a firm hold on the belt buckle. His lordship could see Lady Mary's eyes widen as the man's stomach made contact with her buttocks.

For a moment the man stood motionless. Then he began to push and pull slowly rhythmically on the belt.

Lady Mary's tits gently followed his lead.

"Master, your mare goes well at the walk.

"Let us see how she does at the trot," said Lanky loudly.

He increased his speed. Her tits swung faster. Lords John's breathing kept time with them. His cock rose and fell with his breathing.

The tension in his penis was immense. Now he knew how a ripe conker must feel when it was ready to burst from its shell.

"She responds well. I fear that she has never been lunged this deeply before.

"I have an urge to take her to the canter, master," said Lady Mary's rider.

With the increase in speed she closed her eyes and whimpered gently with each thrust.

The canter was a long canter. A very long canter indeed. So much so that the lord had to stop himself shouting, "Bravo!"

"Yes, yes into the gallop. Now you are about to earn your horns Sir," the ride taunted Lord John.

He gripped the belt tightly and slammed at her rump as fast as he could. Now there was no rhythm to the motion of her tits. Sometimes they slapped together, sometimes they flew apart. Often each one showed no regard for the other and they travelled each at its own speed and direction.

At every stage of the ride Lady Mary stared at Lord John with lust in her eyes. Mostly she looked into his eyes but often she gazed at his straining cock.

Mostly Lord John looked back into her eyes but often he gazed at the swing of her tits. He had never seen them in action from this angle before.

Now their eyes met briefly and he saw that familiar look in hers. Just before her mouth opened wide and she cried out, "Oh God, I am coming to you!"

Lady Mary shook and Lady Mary cried out as the tall man gripped the belt buckle and took the final two or three hurdles before throwing his head back and rolling his eyes to see the sky.

"I congratulate you Sir. A well broken in mare can be ridden much further," he said before stepping backwards out of Lady Mary.

He spoke to the short one and said, "There you are Brother, I have greased the road to Paradise for you."

The short one said loudly, "A mare is of no use to me. A bitch is more my size. On your hands and knees please Madam."

Lady Mary obliged. Partly to relieve herself from bending but also because she had an inkling of what was to come.

The short man strode into her sight as he unfastened his breeches to reveal his cock to her. His dick looked as if it had been made for him. Very short and very thick with a huge mushroom of a knob on top. He turned to give Lord John a good look at it too.

He took his place at the rear end of Lady Mary. Even in her canine position the man had to stand slightly on tiptoes and pull on the belt to gain full entry. Lord John knew the instant that he had achieved this from the wide open eyes and mouth of his good lady wife.

The midget's style was greatly different to his brothers. On each thrust he jumped and threw himself at Lady Mary. All the while pulling on the belt. Each leap slapped against her buttocks and caused her tits to be thrown forward. Her nipples swished through the grass and wild garlic beneath her.

Every contact forced a sound from her that Lord John had never heard from his wife before. Rather like the grunting of a sow. Quite apt given her current position.

The leaping man shouted to his lordship, "It is true what they say, master, the bitch is hottest for the second dog."

Lord John's cock knew how the moth felt just before it burst from its chrysalis.

"John, it feels just like a baker stuffs a warm loaf into my oven and then drags it out again quickly," screamed Lady Mary, staring straight into her husband's eyes.

Her eyes went up into head and she shouted, "Oh Jesus, now I am coming to you. Hallelujah!"

Her hands gave way and her face and tits ended up amongst the grass and garlic leaves.

The short man continued to throw his cock into her. Her unturned arse giving him a better angle. Once, twice, thrice.

"You Trollope, you have made me finish too soon," he shouted as he landed flat on his feet. The very end of his mushroom remained in the lady as it twitched and spurted.

He fell backwards onto his arse. He cock gave up its last few shots.

The taller man spoke, "Thank you Master. Thank you Mistress for your gifts so freely given.

"My brother is highly delighted as that is the first fuck that he hasn't had to pay for."

Lady Mary lay prone from exhaustion. Lord John remained restrained with his cock still pointing at the sky.

The shorter brother got to his feet and announced, "I am not about to change the habits of a lifetime." He rummaged in his newly acquired money bag and produced two coins. One he pushed into the top of her ladyship's stocking saying, "A ha'penny for the whore."

He bent over and dropped a coin somewhere in his lordship's breeches. Only just avoiding losing an eye. He said, "And a ha'penny for the whoremaster."

The great nobleman felt his cock twitch at the prospect of a change of profession.

"I fear that we must leave you now," said the lanky one.

"Shall we steal the horses?" asked his brother.

"You have a donkey's head sometimes. We have committed no crime here. This man's wife has freely invited us into her and her husband has paid handsomely for the privilege of watching us giving her the best fuck of her life.

"How far do you think a pair like us would get if we rode into any town or village on fine horses like these? They would hang us for horse thieves. We are best on foot," said the tall man.

With that he untied the mounts and slapped them hard enough for them to run off into the woods.

"It shouldn't take you too long to retrieve them, master," he said.

Then the men headed towards the trackway.

"Untie me, woman!" called Sir John.

His wife got to her feet and undid his bonds.

She said, "We need to find the horses."

"Horses be damned," said the lord, "bend over in front of me now!"

"But, my lord, those two men have left me wet and sloppy," she said.

"I care not if a dozen men have left you wet and sloppy Madam. I am on fire and I will have a portion of you immediately."

She bent and he gripped the money belt.

He had his portion but it was a very quick portion.

It did nothing at all to lessen her sloppiness or her wetness.

.............................................................................................

Duty called once more and Lord John was required to perform his role as Magistrate in Wareham,

Firstly, a simple case of a piper's son stealing a pig and running away with it.

When the second case was called, his lordship was astonished to see the two brothers standing before him. They were quite shocked to see Lord John in his fine clothes.

He quickly regained his composure and drew his finger across his lips to indicate that they should say nothing.

"What are these men charged with?" Lord John asked.

The bailiff stated, "Having more money than they should."

His lordship addressed the pair, "And where did you obtain this money? "

"A merchant gave it to us, Your High and Mighty Lordship," said the tall one boldly.

"My lord will do, thank you. And why did he do that?"

Lanky replied, "We performed a great service for his lady wife."

"And what was the nature of this service?"

"My lord, it was equestrian in nature."

"Was the lady satisfied with the service you provided? asked the lord.

The short one got in first, "Oh, yes my lord, very."

"And her husband, was he happy with the service provided?"

"When we left his appreciation was obvious to see. We had the impression that he thought that it would open up so many new avenues for his wife to explore," said the tall one.

"A good service provided and a fare fee paid is not yet a crime in England so I am minded to dismiss the case.

"Having said that, I must assure you that if you two show your faces on the Isle of Purbeck at any time in the futureI I will be watching out for you.

"After all I have a duty to keep one eye open for any sort of naughtiness," concluded Lord John.

12