All Comments on 'I.T. Ch. 01'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
dwoelfledwoelfleabout 1 month ago

Interesting beginning. As an old IT guy you have that part mostly right. Love the premise. Looking forward to more. Thank you for sharing this with us.

OGHMNWOGHMNWabout 1 month ago

Wonderful start to the story. Berry was just doing his job and protecting the company and looking out for his best interest. Reading between the line Helen and Maryann will be thanking Sir! Thank You and Looking forward to reading future chapters of this story.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandabout 1 month ago

Very nice. The story is dense with plausible-sounding small details of I.T. and of corporate life. These details give a good feeling of realism to this sexy tale of sexual domination and blackmail (unlikely as the story's events might be IRL). The story makes me think of Peyton Place brought into the 21st century--sexual shenanigans hiding behind a placid, respectable-looking exterior. I like Chapter 1 a lot. There's only one really false note, to my ears: the cheap, comic-book-y heroism of the narrator, who--in league with the efficient and incorruptible FBI--smashes a "huge international child porn ring." Please. Otherwise, fine work, and looking forward to Chapter 2.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 month ago

Ben, I like where this is going

tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 1 month ago

Very readable. The IT details add a lot of color, at least to me, someone who knows nothing about IT. It's a risky game this IT guy is playing. He could easily become the prey. This is going to be a good one.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

The "I.T." In this story sadly only makes sense to the ignorant or the "old IT guy": Tell me you have no clue without telling me so.

BenLongBenLong26 days agoAuthor

s that a complaint? I'm an electrical engineer and pilot, and this sounds similar to my wife when I complain about some incorrect electrical nuance or stupid flying misnomer in a movie. Yes, it’s true, I’m not an IT guy, and my IT acumen is (probably mostly) obsolete, and I admittedly know just enough to make those, who are up to date on their knowledge roll their eyes and groan. But this is fiction. Just like Tom Cruise jumping into a fifty-year-old F-14 and taking off, without even so much as a pre-flight, liberal use of imagination helps.

Helen1899Helen189921 days ago

Another anon, trying to spoil everyone's pleasure, why can't they all be blocked. I am no IT. expert, I just want to read, enjoy and hopefully get myself off on a very sexy story. My nipples are hard, my panties, would be wet, but when you ordered Maryann to take her panties off I took mines off to. You see that I am going to follow this series and also become your submissive slut, hoping to get a minimum of one intense orgasm, I have just moved my fingers along my slit, caressing my clit, I would like to offer them to you to sample my taste, sadly I had to imagine it was you, when in actual fact I seductively sucked them myself, sadly I have acted this out On my own on numerous occasions. 5* now for ch.2 wish me luck

FlamethrowFlamethrow20 days ago

@anonymous 7 days ago

Tell me you have no imagination without telling me so.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

I.T. Ch. 03 Next Part
I.T. Ch. 02 Previous Part
I.T. Series Info