I Think my Boss Needs to Pee Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then it stopped. It was as if she could feel her pee right at her opening, waiting to get out. But she couldn't. She followed it up with a push. Something. A rush towards her muff, it felt like an ocean rushing to the shore. But no wetness. She relaxed again. It was close, so close. She felt like she could do it. Just then, she could swear she felt a touch of dampness in her panties. Then came a a quiet splatter. Mary-Ann could feel a slight warmth moving down one of her long legs. She dared to open one of her eyes. Through her lashes she could see it. A faint, clear liquid snaking down her leg. She was doing it. Mary-Ann was peeing herself, again.

It was almost as great of an effort to force her piss out as it was to hold it. To commit to her sexual desires, Mary-Ann was competing against nearly twenty-seven years of control. To rebuke what she was taught as proper simply did not come naturally to her. She took a breath, attempting to ease the unexpected effort it was taking.

As she felt some of her urine collecting around her privates, Mary-Ann was starting to enjoy the feeling. A pleasant warmth had nestled against her slit, sending a chill down her spine. A puddle had began to form and spread, her clear pee now splattering, smacking and splashing the shower tile. It rushed for the drain as her bathroom was starting to fill with the sound of her urine flowing into her shower pipes. Her legs began to buckle as she observed the scene, her worries and stress from a long days work melting away. As she reached for the wall of the shower with one hand, she grabbed her still pissing pussy with the other, the soaking fabric responding to her touch by warming her hand.

Hot urine now flowed out of her and into her soaking panties before dripping through the slits in her fingers. Mary-Ann bit down on her lower lip and closed her eyes again, slowly sinking down towards the floor. Now free of her rational minds protest, she pissed as hard as she could, draining the remaining pee out of her bladder as she moved for the floor.

By the time she was sitting on the floor, Mary-Ann was in a limbo. Her heart and her head were pounding with excitement and exertion, yet every muscle in Mary-Ann's body was relaxed. Her eyes still closed, she instinctively grabbed her sopping wet panties and wedged them between her swollen pussy lips. Her arousal had taken her mind, and as she sat, a slow smile crept across her face.

The shower drain sputtered and gurgled with the last of her flowing piss, and for a moment, it was the only sound in the room. Soon it was joined by the soft moans of Mary-Ann's pleasure.

She had slid her panties to the side and had entered herself. As she manipulated her sensitive snatch, thoughts and fantasies ran rampant through her mind. Though they were brief, they were as clear as day. In one, she was desperately rushing for the bathroom, her hands jammed in her crotch. In another, she was wetting herself in the middle of a meeting. In a third, she was peeing in an allyway, just out of sight.

Her heart was beating so fast it felt like she could choke on it. Her large c-cup breasts had been freed from her blouse and bra, and she was fondling herself with her free hand. Her pussy ached, begging her to keep going as her moaning was overtaken by the sounds of her dripping snatch reacting to her fingers. Another brief fantasy took her mind, this time she was wetting herself in front of Karenna. The idea brought her closer to climax. Her excitement roared through her body, her pussy jucies mixing with her now cooling urine. She felt as though there were butterflies in her stomach. Mary-Ann needed to cum. As she came closer, her eyes rolled and jaw dropped. The feeling of electric pleasure shot through every limb. It felt as though every neuron was firing in her brain as her moans turned to cries. Her exposed nipples were small and hard. She screamed, writhing in the pleasure of the most intense orgasm of her adult life.

Then it was over. Panting on her shower floor, Mary-Ann let her sex juices run into her now thoroughly soaked panties as she came back down to earth. This wasn't something she could forget, this wasn't something she wanted to continue to ignore. She was in her own little world, apart from all her troubles and worries. She loved this place, and looking at her piss stained panties, she now knew how to get back. Smiling to herself, Mary-Ann finally admitted what her subconscious had been arguing for all along. This is what she wanted, and Mary-Ann was about to allow herself the pleasure of doing so every night after work.

A/N: As always, comments, thoughts on where you'd like to see the story go or where it currently stands, and feedback are more than welcome! I may not respond, but I read them all! If you don't feel like leaving a comment on this chapter, feel free to send me a message, my DMs are always open.

12