I Think My Mom wants to Fuck Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, what was I supposed to do? Tell her what to wear in her own house? I did my best to accept her choices as she leaned over and put the glass on the nightstand. "Thanks mom." I tried to sound thankful, and not judgmental. I looked away as she bent over and gravity claimed her un-caged chest. Her chest was dangerously close to escaping out the sides.

"Are you okay?" She asked, worried. She turned to me and leaned over enough to be indecent, her hands on her knees. She should really get a new top, it was hardly containing anything. I tried not to look at the cleavage under he face and the flesh straining to pour out the sides of the sheer cloth. It was very difficult to concentrate. "You look a little flushed. Do you have a fever?"

"No! I'm fine!" I chuckled. She lifted a hand to feel my forehead.

"You feel warm."

"Maybe we should crank up the AC?" I shrugged and leaned away.

"Is something wrong?" She asked. I dared to glance at her again and tried to convince myself that her nipples were not slipping out of her shirt.

"I just haven't gotten dressed yet is all!" I argued. She still looked concerned. Her hands were on the mattress to help her lean over and her face was very close to mine.

She looked at my clenched fist on the covers just a foot or two below her. Then she gave a small chuckle, "You don't have to be so modest!" She bounced back up to her heels with energy. She had always been a morning person. She stood tall with her hands on her waist, her legs apart, "We're all family here!"

"Um, thanks for that." I answered. "But I'm a bit more interested in my own privacy now that I'm an adult." I tried to hint.

"Hmm? Oh! I get it!" She gave a dismissing wave and whispered loudly "Morning wood?" She rose an eyebrow.

She wasn't wrong. I covered tighter, "Mom!"

"It's natural sweetie! Nothing to be embarrassed about!" She turned her round behind to me, stopped, and twisted her torso to look at me almost as if she was trying to show me her ass and the side of her breast. "Should I give you some time to yourself? You know? To relax?" She had a smug, knowing expression.

"I'm fine mom! I'll be up in just a little bit!" I growled.

"Oh?" She thought for a moment, "In that case, do you mind if I pick up a little bit around here?" She looked down at the floor, "You've only been here one night, and this place is so messy!" she bent down to pick up a sock, not bending her legs at all. Her shirt and chest followed gravity's pull. I got an eyeful as it slipped. The panties strained and almost disappeared into her backside. As strange as it was to see, I was glad she had them on at least. I looked away anxiously. "Or," She stopped, again, as if posing, her hands around her ankles, her shirt had slipped to the point of being entirely useless, I could see everything for a brief second as she flashed me. "Do you like it like this? Messy? Dirty? Natural?"

"Maybe I DO need some time to relax." I said, trying to keep my eyes on her face or the door, "Alone?" I hinted.

She pouted as she arched her back up to stand. Her shirt hung high on her chest. Then she smiled, "Understood, but if you need anything, and I mean anything, I'll be in my room next door. Tissues, lotion, that sort of thing. Don't be afraid to shout! I'll be listening close!" She sauntered out of his room and closed the door.

She had always been eccentric, but this was getting crazy. I wasn't seeing things was I? I had never been that good at getting signals from girls, but even I felt like she was trying to say something. I tried to eat my breakfast in peace and put on some shorts and a t-shirt. I really hoped she would be wearing more during the yoga workout.

--

She wasn't.

"A lot of the poses make the shirt slip off, so," She twirled, "I'll wear this bikini!" I didn't even know she owned one. It was even less modest than the panties. It was baby blue and tied together with strings. She had also put some ribbons in her hair to go along with the small garment.

"Do you usually wear that?" I asked.

"Well, when Jamie is here, we have matching outfits. When she isn't I'm more casual." She explained, "But since it is just you and me, I just made myself more," She looked for the right word, "Presentable. Besides, it's the first time I've had an excuse to wear this in years!" She giggled and skipped up to me, her put her hands on my arms gently, "I almost feel like I'm twenty again!"

"So what do you normally wear alone-" I stopped myself. I thought I knew the answer.

"Well, if you insist-" She reached for the strings off her top around her neck. I saw gravity begin to re-take her chest.

"No! No! That's fine mom! Jeeze," I shook my head, "You know what? Maybe I should just get to work-"

"Oh honey!" She seemed concerned, re-securing her rack, "I'm sorry, I was just teasing, you know that-"

"Right, Right-"

"It was just a joke." She tried to assure me. "I forgot how shy you are."

"If that is what makes you comfortable, I don't want to stop you." I turned away, "I'll just get to work in my room-" I felt her hold my hand with a delicate, but desperate strength.

"Please do it with me?" She asked. I turned to look at her face again. She pouted, "I'll go put on my usual stuff if it bothers you that much!" She bounced on her heels. For a moment it felt like she was acting more like a child than a mom. Her hands were together on mine in a plaintive, begging posture.

"Fine, fine!" I agreed.

She squeaked with satisfaction. "I'll be right back!" She bounced away and I sighed. She always had a way of guilting me into things.

When she returned it was mildly better. The sports bra was modest enough, but I wasn't sure if I should call her bottoms shorts, or underwear. It was some athletic garment that was in between. It was tight and covered barely more than panties would. It made her look a lot more taut. "I might need your help with some of these poses!" She started as she set up the tapes.

"Help?" I asked as she played the video.

"Well," She smiled, "I can't look at myself, right? I need you to tell me where I'm off. And some of these positions can be precarious!" She teased, "You wouldn't want me to fall on my butt would you?" she slapped her behind playfully.

"Right." I said it dismissively. Yoga couldn't be all that hard. I learned quickly that I should have respected the art a bit more. The first few poses were easy, if a little awkward.

"Baby pose," My mother repeated the television. Her head and knees were on the ground, her arms stretched forward and her butt was on the air. "Am I doing it right baby?" She asked with a giggle.

"I think so?"

"You aren't even looking!" She whined. I rolled my eyes and did. "I think you need to go a bit lower."

She arched her back and wiggled her hips, "Like this?" It looked like she was asking to be mounted. I shook my head, that wasn't the kind of thought I wanted to have.

"No, not your back, your, uh," I paused, "You know."

"You can say it honey." She breathed out.

"Your, uh, lower back." I hinted.

"Oh." She seemed disappointed in my answer.

"Cat pose." She repeated the tape. She was on her hands and knees and pushed her back up into the air and her hips down while looking down, "And Cow," She reversed the arch and looked up at the ceiling with her back bent and her hips up. "Am I doing it right?"

"Looks like it mom." I lied. The pose was too weird, but I didn't want to see her hump the air like that.

"Now for doggystyle."

"Uh, the tape said downward facing dog." I corrected.

"That is what me and Jamie call it." She giggled. This was when I started to have trouble. Strait legs, strait arms, and a bend at the hips to form a triangle with the ground. "Honey, are you okay? You can take a break if you want."

"I'm fine." I heaved. I was getting a bit out of breath.

"Okay. If you just want to watch on the couch, you can." She said it like she'd prefer it. If anything, I preferred being a bit out of breath. It kept the blood where it was supposed to be. We switched to a bridge pose, which was somehow even worse.

"This is," I gasped as I tried to hold the pose for a breath or two longer. I was bent backwards, my chest and hips in the air, so far that my feet and my palms touched the floor. My back was arched and I was trying to breath, "A lot harder than I thought!"

"Are you sure you don't need a break?" I turned to her. The world was upside down and the blood was rushing to my head. I met her eyes. It looked like gravity was reversed on her hair, the tension from her top barely kept her chest from barreling over her face. Otherwise she seemed comfortable. Her skin glint with just a slight glaze of moisture. She was getting warmed up. I was almost at my limit.

"I'm fine!" I wheezed. Finally the pose changed. I sighed in relief as we switched to downward facing dog once more. My feet and palms were on the ground again, but with our spines curving the other way. I was looking down at the floor with strait legs.

"You are breathing pretty heavy sweetie." She warned. "How about you take a rest and help me with my form?" It was a good excuse to sit down. I finally agreed. I wasn't that out of shape, it was just that I had never used the muscles before. "Well?" She asked. I looked at her pose it was the same one I had been in.

"Um, your legs are a bit wide?" I tried to critique. "In the video they are almost touching."

"Are you sure?" She asked, "Can you take a look from behind?" She asked. I moved to the couch, where I could see her and the screen at once. From this angle, the bottoms really did not hide much. I tried to focus on her legs, but that was hardly an improvement.

"Yep. that's way to wide. I shouldn't be able to see your face through your legs." I commented. I could barely see her eyes below her breasts.

"Peekaboo!" She smiled and laughed, her upside down face was red from the exercise. She bounced on one leg, then the other, bringing her heels up and down. He butt jiggled. She brought her feet maybe an inch closer together, all the while wriggling her body in every way she could. Her hips swayed side to side and and round and round. "Better?" She was still looking at me, her rump swaying.

"Mom." I was trying to be a serious as I could. "I can still see your face between your knees."

"Ohh! Sorry!" I was about to correct her posture again, but the video moved to the next pose. She entered cobra, with the front of her legs flat on the ground from her toes to her hips, then she pushed up on strait arms, her chest out forward past them. She craned her neck to look at the sky, and tried to go even further to look at me again. "Could you," She asked between breaths, "Help me with this one?"

"Sure, what do you need?"

"Can you, gently, push me into a deeper curve?" she asked. "I'm working on my lower back." I went to help and wondered where to situate myself. "You can sit on me." She chirped, " In fact, please do. Then press on my lower back." I sat right behind her rump and tried to think about literally anything but how close my mothers ass was to my dick. Then I touched her back and pushed. "Lower on my back sweety." she said. "Lower, closer to the tailbone," she groaned a bit more. "Still, lower-"

"Uh, there isn't much back left mom."

"My hips are off the ground." She explained, "I want them to touch the floor. Push directly down."

That was correct form, it looked like. I sighed and obeyed. I tried to keep my hands as far from her ass as possible. My fingers were touching skin, my palms barely touching the elastic of her bottoms. "Baby," she started with exasperation, "Don't be embarrassed. I'm your mother, I know what I'm asking. About two inches lower." I had no other choice. I cupped her bottom gently, as per her instructions. I pressed. I could feel her glutes tighten against me. "Hmm~" She groaned her hips thrusting forward. "That feels amazing!" her voice was breathy, almost hoarse. "I'm really tight there, and it feels so good. Keep doing that, I'm going to move around a bit, to stretch out everything, okay? Just don't stop." I nodded. She smiled and looked up so high that she was looking at me upside down. She wriggled her torso like a snake as if grinding against me as I kept her ass in my hands and pressed the soft flesh. "That feels amazing honey, just a little more," She let out a soft moan and her eyelids fluttered.

When the pose ended I quickly got off of her and back to my seat, making sure my shirt was loose over my crotch. "Honey?" She asked as she returned to downward facing dog, her ass above her head again. "Are you okay?" she asked between her knees.

"Yea, fine, I just need a rest." I couldn't believe it. I nearly popped a boner while sitting on my mother. She almost felt it! It wasn't going away either.

"That's fine." She smiled, looking at me from between her legs again. "We are about done with this set. You can go work after that. But first, there is one more pose I want your help with."

"Which one?"

"Actually this one." She gave a nervous chuckle, "My hands are a bit sweaty, and I'm getting tired, so I keep slipping. I need to work more on my core I guess. But if you wouldn't mind, could you pull my hips back and keep me from sliding forward?"

She wanted me to stand behind her and pull her hips to mine. I gulped. I thought about it. If everything went well, she still wouldn't feel anything. If I tucked it right, she wouldn't see anything either. If this was the last thing I had to to, it was worth it. I shifted my shorts a bit before standing and putting my hips behind hers. I held her waist and pulled back gently. I tried not to think about what it looked like. The elastic was sheer and tight on her. It was like she wasn't wearing anything at all.

"Thanks! That makes it a lot easier!" She said between breaths."Let me just wiggle a bit to stretch everything," She ground the air in front of me as I held her hips. She would slip slowly, so I kept pulling her back up to me after minor movement. She was sweaty and slick. Her clothes clung so tight that it left little to the imagination. I tried to look away. She groaned, "That's a lot better! It's really nice like this!" her skin was too slippery to hold. I could get some friction if I held her at her bottoms though. That was good enough, so I relaxed my fingers after realizing how tightly I was holding her. It felt strange pulling her to my hips with such regularity and strength. I didn't want her to think I was trying to do anything suggestive. I didn't want to feel like I was humping her ass or something. Besides, I was still tired, "Just be careful dear, I am a bit- Whoops!"

She was about to say slippery. I could feel her suddenly shift forward. I tightened by grip and pulled back on her shorts. Before i knew it, her bare ass was in my face. I had accidentally pulled them down. As her arms bent her face nearly touched the floor.

"Honey?" she yipped, confused. It was all happening so fast.

"Sorry!" I quickly tried to yank the bottoms back over her rump. I was a bit overenthusiastic. I pulled and stretched the fabric over her neithers, putting my weight into it.

"Eep!" She yipped and clenched tight and fell to her chest and chin after the unintentional wedgie. Her bottoms turned invisible between her cheeks. I lost my balance and fell on top of her. "Oof!" I must have taken the wind out of her when I fell. I put my arms below me and they landed on her own hands. She slipped even further forward as my hips thrust hers against the ground. Her chest slid on the floor as she went fully prone. My cock went flush with her backside and I felt it sandwiched between us.

I pushed my self up off of her and noticed, to my horror, that nothing covered her back. Her top had been dragged off and down to her midriff, the shoulder straps were at her elbows. I looked lower. Her bottoms were so tight they were flossed inside her ass, and my bulge was pressing into it. She could definitely feel that. I looked to her face as she looked back as me. "Mom, I-"

"So forceful." she gave a sharp, hawk like look of hunger as she said it under her breath, "I didn't know you had it in you, to hold me down like this-" I realized that I was in fact hold her hands down with mine.

I scrambled off of her, "I'm so sorry! I-" She rolled to a sitting position, crossing her legs and covering herself casually, a little confused and embarrassed. As she did I got an eyeful of her bare chest above the elastic bra around her midsection. I tried to look away, but the image was burned in my brain, "It happened so fast, and everything was so slippery-"

She laughed. She laughed so hard every piece of her jiggled. She laughed so hard that she stopped me from feeling so guilty. "Honey, it's fine!" She assured me as she pulled the straps back over her shoulders and situated herself again. "You think that's the first time I've fallen during yoga?" She gave a reassuring smile.

"But, you are-"

"If we are going to keep living together, I think we will have to get used to seeing a lot more of each other." She explained. "I'm you mother after all, and I'm fine with that." She seemed very fine with that. She didn't seem modest at all, except perhaps for her bottom half. She still crossed her legs as if waiting for the right moment to make that reveal. "And about the elephant in the room," She smiled and laughed again before finishing, "There is nothing to be ashamed of dear, it's a healthy reaction." She adjusted everything again before crossing her legs and teasing, "How would you feel about me walking around the house like that? Hmm? Without a top I mean?" She asked. "It's a lot more comfortable for me. And a lot less laundry." She stuck out her tongue and winked as she adjusted her top playfully, almost low enough to show her nipple.

"I mean," I felt so guilty I couldn't refuse. "It is your house."

"You're the man of the house now." She hinted, she let the elastic snap back "I'll follow your lead. If you told me to walk around naked I'd consider it." She suggested it like it was a preference. It looked like she was biting her lip.

"Whatever makes you most comfortable mom." I admitted defeat on that front.

She gave a cunning, smug grin, "Really?"

"Sure."

"In that case," I was still on the ground. She leaned forward on all fours and began to crawl towards me on her hands and knees in a playful bow, her tits swaying despite their cage as she made her approach. She looked like a cat that had cornered a mouse and was playing with her food.

"M-mom? What are you-"

She put a hand on my leg as if to climb on top of me and stopped. She slowly looked up my body and into my eyes. She said, "I'd be a lot more comfortable if you took off those shorts." I was dumbfounded. Breathless, and anxious for this moment to somehow end one way or another. Was she serious? Was that a joke? I felt myself pounding against my waistband

"-And put them in the laundry," She continued softly. "Once you've changed." Then she laughed again and stood up with a bounce, "You should see the look on your face!" She smiled. "What did you think I meant?" I was still dumb struck. I gulped as she went to stop the tape and and gave a playful wink, "Did you think I meant right here and now? In front of me?" She giggled playfully, "Well honey, just so you know, you can wear whatever you want in this house!" she turned and pulled up her tight bottoms a bit tighter, letting them snap back to her hips, "And I'll wear what I want! Remember, we're family, so it's fine!" She swayed her hips side to side as she left the room, "I'll let you work now!"

--

"It's so hot out here!" Mom complained. I agreed. She was wearing a loose shirt and jeans with a straw hat for the sun. it was more clothes than I had seen her in all day. "I might start watering the flowers first. Could you go get some gloves? I think I left them in my sock drawer."