I Think My Mom wants to Fuck Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom?" I asked. "What are you doing?"

She looked at my hands, the lotion, the tissues, then me, then the computer, then my belt. Then she gave an embarrassed giggle before backing away out of my room. "Uh, nothing! Sorry for the misunderstanding!"

I looked down below her. There was a puddle. It looked like she had been standing outside the door for some time. "Did you leave the shower running?"

"Yes, um, I thought this was, my room?" She laughed, "I should turn off the shower!" She explained and closed the door, "Sorry again!"

--

Mom usually wasn't one to put this much effort into presentation. It was just the two of us there at the table, looking across from one another. The lights were dim and a candle was lit between us. She was wearing a nice black dress that I had seen her wearing before. She saved it for anniversaries with dad. It was sleek and strapless and just barely covered what it should. She still seemed happy as ever, but more calm at least.

"What's the occasion?" I joked as I dug into the meal. When I asked her to set the table I wasn't expecting all this.

"Isn't you being here reason enough?" She asked. As she gave a smile I realized she had done her makeup as well. She was taking dainty bites of the sausage. "I don't get much of an opportunity to show off anymore you know."

"Well, I'm sure you go out with friends right?" I asked.

"You sound so worried." She teased, "Of course we have our girls nights, but if I dressed like this without your father, a lot of men would get the wrong idea."

"Wrong idea?" I didn't want to press to much into her personal life. "So, you aren't looking to meet anyone new?" I asked, a bit confused.

"Oh no not at all!" She shook her head with a blush, "Though, I can see why you might worry about that." She played with her hair

"I just thought you, uh," I didn't know how best to say it, "Were ready to move on, is all."

"You are worried I'm lonely?" She asked with a pout.

"Well, yes." I was honest with her. She was surprised by that. "I love you and want to make sure you are happy." She looked into my eyes in a way I didn't remember her ever doing before. It felt like she wanted me to say more. "I don't want you to be alone."

"I'm not alone." She smiled, "I have you." she leaned forward, closer to me. She reached out her hand and touched mine. I felt her squeeze and I squeezed back.

"You know what I mean." I hinted. She looked away, took her hand back and played with the hem of her dress for a moment. We were both about done with dinner.

"Honey," She played with the rim of her glass of water, "Do you know what day it is?" She stood up slowly.

"Uh, Tuesday?" she walked over to my side of the table.

"It's an anniversary." She explained. "Not the day we were married, but the first day your father asked me to dance." She sighed, "He never thought it was that important of a thing to celebrate, but I never forgot." She walked across the room and fiddled with the Media system. Soon, music began to play.

"So that is why you worked so hard today." I nodded, looking at the decorations and the food. "That song, I think I remember it," I had heard it before in my childhood. I stopped talking as she stood in front of me. She looked like she expected something from me. Her hands were bashfully tight at her groin.

"Well?" She asked, her hand pulled down at her dress nervously and she pet down the folds. "Are you going to ask me to dance?" I was suddenly transported to a younger time. My mother looked at me like a teenager with butterflies in her stomach. For the first time I think I saw everything my father saw in her all those years ago. I almost forgot who she was.

I gulped and stood. "S-sure." I stammered. "Would you like-"

She pulled me close, embraced me and wrapped her arms around my midsection. It was always strange remembering how tall I had grown. I looked down into her eyes as she swayed back and forth. "Is this how you normally dance with girls?" She asked. I realized my hands were at my sides.

"Right, sorry." I didn't know where to put my hands. I reached for her hips but thought better of it. My hands hovered over her waist, but it still felt awkward. They rose up her body, but now my hands were too close to her breasts. I settled to touch her bare shoulders.

Her cheek pressed hard again my chest when I touched her. She was looking to the side and I felt her hum into me. "You can relax." She said calmly, shifting her weight side to side and lightly pulling for me to do the same. "Your fingers are so stiff."

"Sorry."

"Are you nervous? Don't worry. I'm your mother. You're safe with me."

"Right." I gave a tap with one of my hands.

"Hm hm!" she giggled and hummed and snuggled in deep. "Let me help you." She took my hands in hers and I was at first relieved that I didn't have to make any decisions on this front anymore. But then she pulled my arms as low as they could go, so I had to bend over her slightly, nearly putting her within range to kiss me if she were on her toes. Then she pressed my hands firmly under her behind, so low that my fingers touched skin. I tightened my grip in surprise. "Oh~" She looked up with a playful grim, her hands still holding mine onto her. "Getting really relaxed now, aren't we?" I tried to pull my hands up slightly, but only managed to pull up the hem up about an inch. "Going so fast!" She seemed enthusiastic. I stopped resisting. When I did she put her hands off of mine and wrapped them around my head, pressing her body close to mine. "Could you hold me tighter?" She asked.

"Mom, what is-"

"Shush." She mumbled, looking down and away and pressing her face against my chest, "No words." She whispered. Something about her voice was different. "Could you just let me have this?" I heard her say under her breath as she pet my head. "Just let me pretend you are him. Just till the end of the song." Her voice shook. I could tell she was emotional. "Please?" I could feel her tense as if close to sobbing. She was hiding her face.

I didn't think about it very long. I took a deep breath before doing what I knew I had to. I squeezed her ass the way she wanted. "Oh baby," she went up to her toes and I felt her shake. I heard her coo under hear breath. "Oh," I swayed with her and danced in the candle light. "Just like that."

We stayed like that for a minute or two. Neither of us said a word. Eventually I felt the song was nearing it's end. She looked up to me and I saw her eyes watery, but not quite teary. "Thank you." She was smiling. She took her hand and caressed my face. She held it as I held her. We were so close to each other.

She closed her eyes and I saw her rise up even more on her toes, as if about to kiss me. I didn't know what to do. How far did she want to go? I gulped again and closed my eyes. I puckered up and wondered what was going to happen. Was it going to be a peck on the lips? Would there be tongue? Where else did she want me to touch her?

I was left waiting for a second or two, and then the music stopped. It was now or never. I learned forward every so slightly.

I felt something on my lips. I opened my eyes. She had her pointer finger to my mouth. She was almost laughing, "Were you about to kiss your own mother on the lips?" She chuckled, "What do you take me for? I never kiss on the first date." I took my hands off of her when I remembered were they were and she laughed maniacally, "Oh dear, you got so into it that you forgot I was your mother, didn't you?" She teased. "I'm flattered."

"Haha, yea," I went with it.

"Don't worry, I wont tell anyone. We can keep it our little secret." She smiled. "But only on one condition."

"Which is?"

She touched my nose with her finger, "A second date!" She turned around and sauntered towards the plates on the table, "This was a lot of fun dear, more fun than I have had in a long time!" I was silently pondering her intent as she put the dishes away and blew out the candle.

"Uh, mom?" I had to ask. I felt like I was all dressed up with no where to go.

"Yes dear?" She looked like she was ready to go to her room and I was still stupidly staring at her. I wasn't even sure what I wanted to ask, all I knew was that I was confused.

"Since today is the anniversary you were talking about-" I started she paused for me to continue, "Is that why you were acting so strange?"

I waited a long time for her to respond. Eventually she said, "Yes honey. That was the reason. I was just getting nostalgic all of a sudden. I hope I didn't embarrass you too much."

"Oh, thank goodness, I thought it was something else." I chuckled.

"Something else?" She rose an eyebrow.

"Don't worry about it. It just seemed like today you were, I don't know-" I spat it out quickly, "-flirting with me or something."

"Flirting? Me? With you? Really?" She giggled.

"Just, some of the time! I know, it's weird, but there was something strange about the way you were looking at me today. I must have misinterpreted things."

"I guess you did." She played with her hair again. The next silence was more awkward. Before I could say anything though she smiled at me and said as she walked up to me, "Well, if you're ever confused, just know that you will always be my son." She held my hands in hers. "I'll always love you. Even if you are an adult now. In fact, even more so."

"Thanks mom." I smiled back. She left me and turned to her room again. My eyes went down to the bottom of her dress that seemed to be a bit too high. I shook my head away and tried to distract myself with something. "I guess I'll take care of the rest." I motioned to the table and what was left of the dishes and turned to pick them up.

"Oh, you don't have to. It can wait till morning." I heard her say.

"It's no problem."

"Well, don't spend too much time on it. I'll feel like a bad mother."

"You aren't a bad mother."

"Well, just a bad girl then?" I wasn't sure how to take that, so I just stayed silent as I stacked plates. She continued, "I'll have to find a way to make it up to you."

"It's fine. I can take care of things now mom. You can trust me."

"I know dear, but even if you're an adult now, I wanted to let you know before bed-" She paused. I turned to look at her again. I nearly dropped my plates. I had hoped she would have straitened her dress, but instead, she had completely removed it. She was naked but for the sheer thong that was tight on her hips. In the shadows, it almost looked like she was wearing nothing at all. Her back was turned to me as she opened the door to her bedroom, her dress in her other hand, "If you are ever scared or lonely, you can still always come to my room and sleep with me." she winked, stuck out her tongue, and slipped into her room, "Good night!"