I Think My Mom wants to Fuck Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" I asked. "Back inside?" they were usually in the garage.

"I put them with my other gloves I think?" She shrugged, "I couldn't find them in the garage, so it's just a guess."

"Okay, I'll go look." the air was cooler when I re-entered the house and entered her room. It was strange feeling doing that. That there was some mystical barrier that was being passed. It never felt right just barring into my mothers room. But I did have permission. I found her dresser and opened up the first one like she said. I found socks, pantyhose, lingerie, but no gardening gloves. Strange, there was a lot of lingerie, and it all looked quite new. Had she already found a new boyfriend? I shook my head and tried not to think about it. I searched a bit deeper. I felt something plastic, about the size of a thumb from a glove and pulled it out to see.

That certainly was not a glove. That was a, if I was being generous, very phallic back massager. I put that back and tried to forget about it. I searched the dark corners once more and felt what might be the the ridged grip of a working surface. I pulled it out and winced. It was another "Back Massager". This time ribbed. Alongside these items I found lube, and two other plastic devices that I didn't want to guess the purpose of. I would have to leave the house to give her plenty of "alone time." She seemed to have a lot of that kind of energy, even at her age.

I returned empty handed, trying to repress everything I had just learned. "Find anything interesting?" she asked as I got back outside. She looked at me expectantly. She was about halfway done watering the plants.

"Not gloves." I answered.

"Strange." She pondered. "Well, anything else peak your interest?"

"I'm sorry?" I asked.

"Never mind" She shook her head, "All this heat is making me confused." she laughed at herself. "Well, I have another idea. Could you check the shoe box I have in the closet? Sometimes I put things in there if I don't know where else to put them."

"Worth a look I guess." I answered. I went back inside to check. Maybe she had been nervous before because she realized what I might have found? It must have been embarrassing. Maybe she was making a bad joke? That made sense. At least I didn't have to worry about finding anything worse than the sock drawer.

It was worse than the sock drawer. There were some things I had seen before, and some I didn't, but they all came with directions, as if they were recently bought. There was a plastic tube with the label "pocket pussy", a pink rubber bulb with the advertisement, "A Pink for Your Stink", multiple sets of handcuffs, a blindfold, a ball gag, para-cord, another dildo, a riding crop, a paddle with holes in it, a pair of six inch high heels, a corset, duct tape, collar and leash, and finally a pair of black leather gloves that had an explicit warning stating that it was not designed to be safely used in yard work. So close, yet so far.

I had already seen too much of my mother today. Now I was seeing even more of her. It was almost as if she had wanted me to see all of this. The strangest thing was that a lot of this stuff was new and unopened. Maybe she was just being hopeful? I wasn't going to ask. I exited the house again and saw that she had begun to pull weeds already. "You found the gloves?" I asked, surprised.

"Oh, yes, they were actually in the garage the whole time! I had just looked in the wrong place." She chuckled, and then asked, "Did you find anything interesting this time?" She asked anxiously. "Anything you might want to try out?"

"Um, no, not really?" She seemed disappointed with my answer. "So, what are we planting?"

She smiled, "I was thinking pears." She motioned to a small tree in a pot, "I've had this one growing for a while. It's from the seed of the one we already have."

"Oh." I nodded. "So, one is not enough?"

"Well, actually, the old one is not fruiting anymore. " She explained. "It needs to be pollinated by a male plant. There used to be another one, but it died."

"Oh. And this one is a male? How can you tell?"

"Mothers intuition." She teased, "And experience. In any case, once we plant this, the mother tree should start to fruit again."

"Is there any problems with that?" I asked. "You know, inbreeding is kind of an issue right? Will the pears get sick or anything?"

She chuckled, "According to my research, It usually takes a few generations of inbreeding for that to be a problem. If it's just once then it should be fine."

"Makes sense. Trees sure are amazing. Let's get to it!" I smiled and nodded. The work didn't take too long. I dug the hole and mixed the dirt, we were careful during the transfer. She was very delicate, and well practiced. And after a few minutes it was done and the dirt was flat around it. "Whew!" it was still tiring, and hot. "Anything else? Do you need the hedges trimmed or anything?"

"I took care of that this morning. I made sure not to miss any spots." She got up and wiped her brow, "Er, I mean, oh! You mean those hedges! Yes, you can work on those if you want! But It's so hot out, I was going to take a bit of break. Do you mind taking over?" She waived air to her face.

"Sure!" I found the cutters, "Are you going to rest inside or-"

"I was actually thinking of relaxing in the sun." She smiled, "If you don't mind. it's such a great day out. I was going to fix some drinks as well" She hinted, "Now that your an adult, tell me, what's your poison of choice?" She bit her lip, "Beer, wine, I even have some rum if you are interested. I think it might be just the thing to help us get closer today."

"I'd rather not drink with these in my hands, thank you." I cut the air with the blades.

"You're right." She agreed, a little disappointed. The she smiled again, "I suppose we should keep it safe, sane, and consensual."

"Hmm?"

"I think I'll just make some milk shakes is what I mean." She giggled. "With some added protein, since we are being so healthy. I'll be back out in a minute or two!" I watched her leave. She had a skip to her step. I was glad she was so happy. I kept working until I heard her exit the house again. I gave a quick glance to her, and then I quickly looked away. She was wearing the bikini again. She brought out a beach chair on the patio and laid back, setting her drink on the wooden railing beside her. She had on her hat and her sunglasses. She began to work some lotion onto her skin.

I tried to concentrate on the hedges.

"Honey?" She shouted out and waved. I looked to her and I waved back quickly. I tried not to stare, "Could you come over here?" I gulped and tried to think of anything except what I was looking at. Her skin shone bright as I came closer. "I have a drink for you too." She motioned.

"Thanks mom!" I nodded and took a sip. "It's really good."

"I made it myself," She rubbed the lotion on her long legs as she said it. Then she turned away from me, laying down, and asked, "Could you rub this on my back? I can't quite reach." She wriggled her almost naked body.

"Uh, I'm a little covered in dirt and sand-"

"I'm fine with being a little dirty." She smiled back at me. "Just take your gloves off. Quick! I think I'm already starting to burn my butt a bit!" She teased. I sighed and put the gloves down. I wanted her to feel comfortable, and this was technically doing something with her. As I did she undid the strings across her back and neck. I tried not to think about it. I tried not to look at how much of her breasts pressed out, or how she was basically naked except for the small triangles of cloth around her hips.

I wet my hands and touched her skin. She reacted with a jolt, "Hmm!"

"Cold?"

"In a good way!" She nodded.

She sighed as I covered the center of her back, and then her shoulders. "I've been a bit stressed recently, if you can't tell." She was breathing deep, "Do you mind rubbing it in a little harder? My muscles are a bit stiff." I nodded and massaged her lightly, "Oh~" She coo'ed, "Deeper?" She asked. I obliged. "Harder?" my fingers strained. She growled low like an animal as I pressed her deeper into the plastic chair. "Just like that. That's a good pace. Not too fast. Oh!" Her back arched. "You're so strong!"

One of her hands had been laying over the edge. She lifted it up and slipped under her body, under her bottoms. She was almost subtle enough for me not to notice. She must have seen my eyes dart. "The chair is narrow." She explained and giggled. "I don't know where to put my hands."

"Right."

"A bit lower?" I massaged her sides and felt her relax even more. She purred at my touch and groaned into the chair. She turned away from me and put her other arm under her forehead. She hid her face with the nook of her elbow Her breathing was fast. "Don't let up." She said between breathes, "Don't worry about me, it's just so hot out here." It must have been. Her skin was turning red all over. I saw her bottoms move slightly, up and down. "Just adjusting my bottoms dear." She explained and gasped. "Ahh!" She covered her mouth with her arm for a moment, muffling the groan.

"Too hard?" I asked

"No! Perfect! Just like that!" She panted. "It's just really sore there! K-Keep going! I love it! Maybe, um," She hesitated, her body going still for a moment. "It's a bit embarrassing but, my most sore muscles," She gulped, "Are my legs."

"Really?"

"Yea." She inhaled, "In fact," She wriggled her toes, "My feet, my calves, and thighs," She sounded like she was admitting to something terrible, "And mostly, actually, and this is really embarrassing," She shuddered, "My, ah, butt. My butt is really sore."

"Really?"

"Exercise." She explained. "I'm doing more than just yoga tapes. Squats, sit ups." She inhaled deep again, "I've been so sore, it's actually been hard to walk around."

"It's that bad?" I was worried. "You don't have to be embarrassed. I'll help you out." I moved to her feet immediately as I began to dig into them her toes curled and I heard her hum low. "Is this good?"

"That's amazing!" She put her hand over her mouth and grunted, "Hmm!" I focused on her feet, not turning around. I worked one for a minute, then the other. "That," she giggled, "T-Tickles a little bit, hah!"

"Should I stop?"

"No! It's good! Keep doing that! Ha! Ha ha!" She was panting. "It must be gross though," She she started, "Touching my feet like this-"

"Not at all!" I tried to make her feel better. "Best feet I know."

"They're pretty?"

"Of course."

"Ohh~"

"Are you sure you don't want to go inside?" I asked. "You look like you are burning up." Her whole body was blushed. Her legs were squeezed tight together.

"If, If you don't want to continue-" She whimpered, "You don't have too."

"I do! But, maybe once I finish, you can rest inside? Take a shower maybe?" I moved on to her calves.

"That would be lovely. Maybe we both could," It looked like her bottoms kept slipping down, because she kept having to adjust them. "Ohh~" She seethed and shuddered, "Taking care of the hedges was a great idea." She panted, "It doesn't just look better, it feels a lot better too!"

"Huh, I guess you are right." She shivered as I reached a bit higher on her legs. "You really were tight weren't you?" I moved up even higher. She was a lot more toned than the last time I had lived with her. She really must have put a lot of work into getting healthy. "You shouldn't push yourself so hard."

"I, feel, I feel," She seethed, "Oh! That's good!"

I hesitated for a moment before going any higher. My hands were pressing on her slick legs, massaging the tender muscles but I wondered exactly how far she wanted me to go. I thought for a second that she was embarrassed I might see too much of her. Maybe that's why she was adjusting things so much. "Hey mom."

"Hmm?"

"If you are embarrassed, I can close my eyes, so you can take off your bottoms."

"Y-You would do that?"

"Of course."

"Then, ah, sure. That would make me feel a lot better." I closed my eyes. In no time at all I heard, "R-Ready honey."

I touched her lower spine, and then pressed hard across her curves. I kneaded and grabbed at her large muscles.

"Oh honey!" She cried out, "That's perfect! Exactly what mommy needed! Oh!" She was trembling. Was it too hard? "Just like that, deep as you can," I followed her directions. "Don't miss any spots. You wouldn't want me to burn anywhere would you?" I wasn't sure what she meant, "Just a little more on the inside I mean. Between my legs." I was slow and careful. "And if you happen to peak, I wont be mad, I promise," I didn't want to touch her anywhere too inappropriate. To my relief, it felt like she had already rubbed lotion around her privates because it was so slick all around there. She was basically dripping. "Ooh! Right there! Massage me right around there!" I did so. It was a strange place to be sore, but she had been doing a lot of exercise recently. "That's nice! Right there! All around here," my fingers were between and around her thighs and my thumbs were massaging her rear. I felt myself slip a bit on accident between the folds and touch a bit deeper than intended.

"Sorry-"

"Oh! Oh! Oh Honey! That's even better!" She exclaimed. "I love the way you tease!" She sighed, "What I mean is, um, not too hard back there. it's really sore. Keep it soft. But keep it up between my legs, Oooh! "

"Am I going deep enough?" it was getting hard not to touch her most sensitive areas. I was also getting tired.

"Can you, um," She coo'ed and growling, but stopped herself. She seemed to be lost in the sensation.

"Anything mom."

"The massage place I'm used to," her breathing was quick and shallow. She must have been in a lot of pain before, "Would, ah, slap it a bit. You know. To soften the muscles. To get even deeper. Could you maybe add that in?"

"Sure," I was experimenting. I gave a tap with one hand as I continued to mold her leg and rear with the other, "Like that?"

"Ohh!" I felt her tense on me, "Good! But don't be afraid, mommy can take a lot of punishment! You can go harder." I tried perhaps half my strength. The slap was loud. "Oh!" She was rocking her body back and forth. "Amazing!" she was pressing her ass into my hands. "I'm almost there honey!"

"Almost where?"

"Where? Um," I heard her pause and groan, "Just, uh, keep going. You can go even harder. Massage, slap, do what you want. That's what I need-"

I went back to kneading a little bit. After a while she seemed to really undulate. I decided then to try slapping again. I struck her. "T-Thank you baby! Just like that! " She cried out, "Oh!" I did it again. "S-So good! You can go even harder if you want!" I tried five or so times in a row. After that she let out a muffled, deep groan, "Hold me! Hold me-" I heard a yelp and felt her shiver and tremble as I massaged her sore, shaking body. She squeaked and I felt her flesh quake and shiver.

"Mom, are you okay?" I was worried I hurt her. "Should I open my eyes or-"

"No!" She chirped, still rocking her chair and sighing, "Just hold me! Hold me!" I held her hips and she seemed to bounce on the chair for another half minute or so before I heard her gasping and laughing. "That was-" I gave an experimental massage and heard her gaps and hiss, "Amazing!"

"More relaxed now?"

"Extremely!" She sounded pleased. "But I could keep going if you were up for it."

"Actually," I admitted, "I'm getting a bit tired. I think the heat is getting to me too." it was a lie. I had a hard on of steel and had to take care of it quickly or else. "Do you mind if I take a shower first?"

"Oh, go ahead!" I heard cloth shifting, "I'm dressed now." I heard. I opened my eyes. The world was brighter than I remembered, and my mother was far more flushed and out of breath. She was looking at me with half open eyes and an aggressive smile. Her clothes hung on her as if a stiff breeze would knock them away. "I'll be in right after you."

"I'll be quick then!" I scurried off. I was glad to help her, but this day was just getting more and more awkward. I was all for helping my mother relax, but if she needs a massage I should probably buy her a session with an actual massage therapist of something.

--

I took a cold shower. A very cold shower. There was no time for taking care of my problem the old fashioned way. I cleaned, rinsed, and forced the blood to pump to my core instead of, well, where it was right now. Once I was clean I turned the water off, stepped out, and put a towel around my loins. I sighed, refreshed and ready to get back to my work.

Before I left though, the door opened and my mother, with a towel around her chest barreled, in, "Son, I-" She paused. "You, You're done? Already?" She seemed confused.

"Oh, yea, you said you wanted to shower right after me right?"

"Oh." She blinked and toyed with her sweaty hair, "Actually, if you wanted to take a longer shower-"

"No, it's fine." I shook my head. "Best to conserve water anyway."

"I know how we can save hot water." She took a step towards me. "Together-"

"Oh, you were going to take a cold shower too?" She glared at me. "What?"

"I guess I will take a long, hot, steamy, shower." She implied, "Alone." She seemed upset.

"Um, you are free to do that?" I chuckled nervously. "I, um, have work I need to get to though." She looked frustrated. "Is there something wrong?"

"No. Just," She sighed, "Getting my hopes up again. As usual." She gave a polite smile, "Actually, I'm still a little stiff, I know you are busy, but if you don't mind, could you get me my back massager from my sock drawer? The one with ridges is water proof."

"Huh? Oh, um, I guess." I nodded politely. "I'll just go get changed first."

"If that's what you want." She shrugged as I made my exit. I got dressed and got her device, no questions asked. I didn't want to know. As I was leaving her room I stopped and saw another bottle of lotion on her bedside table. My hands were getting a bit cracked and dry from all the yard work. I picked that up too.

I knocked on the door to the bathroom. "Mom? Should I leave this on the-"

She opened the door wide, hiding only her navel and below behind the door. Otherwise, she buck naked and smiling. Steam poured out from behind her. "Oh? Thank you!" She was dripping wet when she took the device from my hands. I turned away too slowly not to see the upper half of her body. She didn't seem modest at all. "So kind!" She chirped. She had been immodest all day, but she seemed to be getting less shy by the minute.

"I'll just be going then-" I sneezed. Must have been the pollen.

"Oh, honey, are you coming down with something?" She asked, immediately concerned again.

I sniffed, "No, don't worry, probably allergies," I continued to look away from her. "Ah, are there any tissues?"

"Hmm? Yes, in my room. You can borrow the box-" she paused. "Is that my lotion?"

"Oh, yea, my hands were feeling a bit dry, do you mind?" I saw her face and she saw mine. She gave an naughty grin. "Mom?"

"Feel free to borrow -Anything- from my room that you need sweety." She closed the door slowly and ended with, "I'll be taking a -long- shower. So feel free to take your time and relax!" She shrugged and closed the door again.

Well, that was nice of her. I took her box of tissues and went to my room to start my work again. There was an article that I needed to finish before eight. I sat down and got to work. It was hard to concentrate, but I soon got back into a rhythm. I was about a page in by the time I felt my fingers start getting too dry to tolerate. I took some lotion and slathered it in my hands. It was a bit too much. It made a loud, slippery, slapping sound. I took some tissues and tried to dry some of it off.

"Honey!" My mother jumped in wearing nothing but her towel. "Mommy is here! You don't have to do it alo-" She stopped and made eye contact with me.