I Think My Stepson is Gay for Me

Story Info
My stepson watches me all the time.
1.4k words
4.26
15.4k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/18/2023
Created 07/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional incest or fictional incest content.

*****

I met Maggie at a bar I was at one night, she and I connected quickly and yeah she came over and spent the night. The sex was okay, not mind shattering, I always defined myself as bisexual, I liked women and men equally.

She and I had a whirlwind romance and she would move in with her nineteen year old son, to be honest I did not like the young man. He needed to be spanked and made to get a real job, living off of his Mom is not a real job.

He and I butted heads more than once, he would cry to Mommy whenever I gave him a hard time, he was not really disrespectful just liked to argue with me. He always seemed to want my attention, he was a weird young man, no friends, kind of small for his age, gangly would be the term I would use to describe him.

I did not see it right away but he seemed to want to be the center of my attention, if I was in the garage he would come out there and try to engage me in conversation. Don't get me wrong I was nice to him and gave him attention but he was in my face all the time, always smiling.

The first time I caught him watching me was I had just got out of the shower and he was sneaking around my bedroom door trying to get a glimpse of my naked body. I was never one to be shy, you want to see my naked body I will show it to you.

Pretty sure I was somewhat attracted to the little guy, he had the most amazing ass, and he bent over to show it to me on many occasions. His little cock bent over semi erect, just a conversation and he was getting hard being around me.

I was sure once he saw my cock he might back away a bit from me, he would have something to jerk off too. I saw him sneak away, he went to his room and locked his door, he came out a while later red faced and his hand still had lotion on it.

The second time I caught him he took a pair of my underwear that I had taken off after work, they were on the bedroom floor when I went in to shower, but no where to be seen when I came out. I would let him have them, he clearly needed something of mine to make him cum.

He watched me whenever I got naked, I even caught him jerking off a few times, he had a great little body so smooth, trimmed bush, shaved cock and balls. That ass of his so perfect, better than his Mom's, I wanted to slide my tongue along it, deep inside of it as well make him wail and scream out my name.

Time went on, I got him a full time job in my company, was he the model employee no, but at least he was working. He would ride to and from work with me, I liked having him at my side all the time, he and I became good friends.

His Mom and I decided to split up, he reluctantly moved with her, we mutually agreed that our relationship was going no where. It was weird to be alone again after having them both in my home, Grant kept the job and seemed to hover even more towards me when he could.

He came in my office one Friday afternoon in tears, I got up and shut the door, he stood there tears flowing down his face. I walked up to him and pulled him in tight to my body, he melted into me, his arms around my chest holding me tight to his small frame.

"What's going on Grant? Are you okay?"

Once he got his tears in check he proceeded to tell me his Mom was moving in with this biker guy and he told her he did not want some sissy queer cocksucker in his house. His Mom told him he had to find another place to live as she was in love with this man she had met a week ago in the bar.

I held him close to me, my cock was getting harder, his own poked me on my groin, still I held him to me. His tears stopped, his arms loosened a bit but still he held me close to his body, I knew I would let him move in with me as soon as I heard he would not have a place to live.

"Why do I feel so good being with and near you Bill?"

"Not sure Grant but you are moving in with me, I really missed you."

He pulled his head back and smiled at me.

"Thanks Bill, you are the best man ever, I love you."

"Love you too Grant, so we can pick up your stuff after work and get you back home where you belong. You better get back to work before I have to call you in to the office and reprimand you for not getting your work done."

He smiled at me and tried to hide his ever growing erection, he turned away and reached in and turned his cock so it was not so obvious.

"Thank you Bill, you're a life saver for a guy like me."

"You are welcome now get back to work before I have to spank you."

Not really sure why I said that but I did, okay I knew why, it was that perfect ass of his, I wanted to put my hands on it, even to gently smack it, damn he was making me so hard. The day came to a close and Grant was in my outer office waiting for me to take him to get his stuff.

When we got to the place they were staying at no one was home, he gathered his stuff and yeah I saw the pair of my underwear he tried to hide. We got his stuff loaded and drove over to my place, I guess it was our place now.

We got all his stuff unloaded, the last box had my underwear in it, I put the box on the bed and opened it. I pulled out the underwear and held them out for him to see I knew.

"Why do you have a pair of my underwear Grant?"

He turned every shade of red imaginable, he had no words, he looked like he would start to cry.

"Bill I'm so sorry, I don't know what to say to you at this point."

"It's okay Grant I did the same thing when I was your age, with my stepbrothers underwear."

He stood there deer in the headlights kind of look, he would have never thought I might be the least bit bisexual, or maybe even a bit gay.

"I'm going to grab a shower then I will make dinner for us, get yourself settled and we can have a nice night in alone just the two of us, glad your back home Grant I missed you."

"Missed you too Bill."

He still stood there still his mouth open, in total shock, that I might be a bit gay.

I showered then grabbed a pair of loose shorts, I decided shirtless was the way to go, Grant came in the kitchen his eyes on my hairy upper chest. He stood really close to me, I suggested he set the table then grab a shower, he was welcome to use the shower in my bathroom.

I did not have to tell him twice, he set the table then went in to shower, he ripped off his work clothes and left a trail of clothes to the shower. I went in, yeah I did not have a door on my master bath, it was in my room why would I need a door?

I picked up clothes as I walked up to the toilet, I pulled out my semi erect cock and started to pee, I purposely faced him in the shower. He turned and had a perfect view of my cock, his own cock was rock hard and bouncing. I finished peeing and told him not to jerk off in my shower, I wanted that load in my mouth, but I did not tell him that part.

I exited the bathroom and put his clothes in his room, I went back in the kitchen and finished off dinner, I put the meal on the table and he came in. He had on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt, clearly he was not comfortable with his body enough to be shirtless.