I Think My Stepson is Gay for Me Ch. 02

Story Info
He and I get closer and Peter shows up.
1.1k words
4.53
7.9k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/18/2023
Created 07/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We ate and talked about everything, this is what I missed the most when he left, he and I could talk about anything. I sat back and he cleared the table, he loaded the dishwasher, when he bent down those shorts rode his pretty ass in all the right ways.

He and I went into the sitting room, we turned on the tv and tried to find something to watch, we talked he sat really close to me. I had my legs on the coffee table he put his hand on my thigh, he looked at me and smiled. His cock quick to get hard, I put my arm around his neck and pulled him in close.

"I really missed you Grant."

"Missed you too Bill."

His hand slid up to my short covered cock, he was nervous to touch it but he had to try, I let him do what he wanted to me. I repositioned and lay down, my thighs across his, my cock totally accessible to him, he of course was so red faced.

He ran his hands on my thighs, then slowly up my shorts, but he never tried to touch my cock or balls.

"Should I take off my shorts Grant?"

He looked at me his eyes huge, his mouth open, his cock poking my thigh.

"I guess that would be okay Bill, if you really wanted too."

Once said he took in a huge gulp of air, I lifted my midsection and slid my shorts off, I lay back down and watched him as he looked at what was in front of him. He did not dare touch anything even my thighs.

My cock semi erect and growing, he really could not take his eyes off of it.

"You could massage me, touch anything you want to Grant."

He gave me this look, a deep swallow, I knew he was afraid if he did touch my cock he would cum in his shorts. He gingerly put his hands on my thighs, no where near my cock or balls, I reached over and took his right hand and placed it on my cock.

"Oh my it's so big, and so hard."

"Just wait Grant it gets even bigger and harder."

He held it in his hand, I was sure he would orgasm just holding it, he put his left hand on my balls, I moaned as he did this. He played with my cock rolling the foreskin over the knob, then pulling it back, his hands never left my cock and balls, I would have to teach him to touch all of my body not just my cock and balls.

"Should we take this to my bedroom Grant?"

He did not answer, he shook his head yes, I got up and pulled him to his feet, I held his hand leading him to my bedroom. Once in the room, I stopped at the side of the bed and pulled him in close to me, I knew I had to kiss him.

I took his head in my hands and pressed my lips to his, he wrapped his arms around my neck and I pulled his small frame into my own. I lifted him onto the bed and lay him across it, I pulled his shirt off almost tearing it in the process. I pulled his shorts off his cock flopped out pouring out precum, he lay there shy, nervous.

"Grant you have a beautiful body, I especially love that ass of yours."

I got on top of him on the bed, he still was somewhat shy and nervous, I pressed my lips to his, I rolled us over so he was on top of me now. He sat up grinding his ass cheeks on my engorged cock, I so wanted to put my cock deep inside of his tight virgin hole.

We repositioned, he would suck my cock and I would suck his, then I would eat that ass of his, I had to have my tongue on it and in it. I sucked his cock and licked his balls, his perfect ass was just above all of this, I had to have it.

I slid his legs forward, his button right there in front of me, I gently ran my tongue along the crack, he squirmed he moaned, he pulled away at one point, to much stimulation. I grabbed his hips and pulled his hole to my tongue, he let out a loud gasp as my tongue landed and circled his hole. I was gentle but pressed the tip of my tongue to his tight sphincter.

He had a hard time to stay in position, his cock was pouring out precum, his balls in tight and ready to unload. I took his cock back into my mouth and sucked down, his body convulsed as his cock fed me what I wanted. His load was huge and oh so tasty, he held my cock but could not do anything but ride the orgasm wave.

He lay on top of me winded and worn out by one orgasm, I pulled him in and pressed my lips to his. He lay on my chest his entire body weight on me. I rolled us over and kissed him again, his cock responded and I quickly swallowed it to the base, he was once again areal close to orgasm.

He was about to shoot when Peter walked in, Peter was a guy I used to play with years ago, he had a key to the house and he was always welcome. He did not hesitate to strip naked in seconds, Peter was a really hot guy a close friend and work acquaintance. He and I played for years but with being with Grant's Mom we had drifted apart.

Peter was a well built guy muscles for days, and one of the nicest cocks I had ever sucked, he was seven by six, shaved and trimmed. His cock was uncut and had a slight downturn to it, it was so nice to suck. Peter smiled at me watching me suck Grant's cock, we spread him so Peter could get his tongue into his ass.

I sucked his cock and Peter tongue fucked him, Grant was delirious, moaning, almost losing it from all the stimulation. When he did shoot his cock exploded, Peter kept his tongue in his ass and I sucked his cock draining him of his entire load. Grant laid there worn out, I spun him around so he could get to Peter's cock, I would rim him then fuck his tight ass.