I Thought I Would Know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As mom stood up she took her hand off my hand and my hand caught the material causing it to pull off to the side of mom's tit leaving her nipple exposed as she stood. Just before she took her first step to cross over in front of me, I noticed her dress tail was high in the back. The hem of the skirt part of her dress caught between her butt cheeks. With her first step and a slight tug with the hand that had covered my hand freed up the hem letting the material fall free.

Mom went into the kitchen where the house phone is kept in the charger when no more calls are expected for the night. I couldn't make out what mom was saying but I knew I would find out when she came back.

My beer was empty so I decided to go get another beer while waiting for mom to get off the phone. Walking into the kitchen I saw that mom hadn't noticed her tit was still out for me to see it, "...what a jerk! At least Jim was man enough to finally face me long enough to tell me, he was seeing someone else! Hold on a sec." Mom said then she held the phone away from her mouth and said to me. "Would you get me one too please?" I threw our empty bottles away, "okay I'm back Betty."

As I walked back out to the living room. "No, that will not be a problem. I would love to see you again..." I couldn't hear the rest of what mom said after that. From what I heard from mom's end of the conversation Jim's brother John left Betty. To me, it sounded like he left Betty for another woman as well.

After mom and I drank three more beers after our second beers mom hung up the phone and called out from the kitchen. "Babe do you want another beer?"

"Yes please," I answered.

A moment later mom came in with two beers in hand and handed me one and sat back down next to me. I had noticed she had her tit covered back up when she handed me my beer. "Why didn't you tell me I was exposing myself to you when you came in and got all those beers, while I was on the phone with Betty?"

"Why would I want such a beautiful thing as perfect as your boob to be covered. I never saw such perfection before in my life."

"Even though I said not to call me mom tonight I am still your mom and you're not supposed to see that part of your mom. You're also not to touch that part of your mom like you were doing before Betty called." Placing her hand on my thigh as she had done at the restaurant.

"I love you and I did those things to let you know just how sexy hot you are. I don't want you to feel like you're no longer desirable to anyone. You are beautiful, sexy, and hot as all get out." Had I said 'hot as hell' I would have got chastised for cursing. "I don't want you to feel bad about yourself. You didn't do anything wrong and you don't look ugly that is for sure. So if I offended you I am sorry. I do so wish you were not my mom right about now or at any time. That way I could just sweep you up off your feet and carry you to our mansion. I'm getting tongue-tied now because you're so beautiful."

I got a little bit of a chuckle out of mom before she said. "Okay, you better stop now then. Thank you for the compliment. At least someone finds me adorable even if it is my own son." Mom took another drink then she went on to say, "By the way. Betty will be here sometime in the morning. She is planning on staying all day and going back home on Sunday. Can you believe it? John had Jim go tell Betty that he has found someone else he wants to be with. When Jim went over to tell Betty he had the woman he told me about with him. Now here is the other kicker. The woman that Jim was with is a sister to the one John is seeing and leaving Betty for. Betty also said the woman Jim is with now is fifty pounds overweight if not more."

"Ouch! Talk about wanting to keep it in the family," I replied.

"Yea tell me about it," mom commented. When mom and I finished the beers we had in hand, she went to bed with no more fooling around between the two of us. I also turned in being tired from working all day as well as starting to feel the effects of the beer.

Not being used to drinking so much in one night like I did with mom and being tired, I overslept the following morning. I usually wake up around seven or eight in the mornings on Saturday and Sunday. This Saturday morning I didn't wake up that early. I also sleep in the nude.

(Knock, knock) I heard the sound on my bedroom door (click squeak), "Son? Are you going to wake... up. Sorry," (squeak click).

I heard mom open the door and as she started talking I opened my eyes. I happened to see mom's eyes open up real wide as soon as she saw me laying on my bed. I looked down toward my feet to see I had my usual morning wood standing tall and proud. I knew I was uncovered because I usually sleep with no covering of any kind when it is summertime. In the winter I usually just have a bedsheet over me.

I got up and did my morning duties as I usually do. I then put on one of my loose-fitting boxer shorts with no button on the flytrap. The button had got ripped off one night with an ex-girlfriend in the heat of a moment.

I walked out to the kitchen to see mom standing by the kitchen sink looking out toward the living room. Then she looked down and put her hand to her head and in a low voice said. "Why are you thinking like that Vicky?! He is your son for god's sake! Why does he have to have the best-looking cock of any man I have ever been with? He acted as if he wanted me last night. He said he loves me. Did he also say he would or will have me as his wife? Gosh! I swear he said those things to me. Why did Betty have to call at that time and not long before that like before we left to go eat supper?! Huh!" letting a puff of exasperated air out of her lungs. As soon as I saw mom put her hands up to her head I stopped in my tracks and just stood there quietly watching her and listening to her. "Grr! He has a nice cock! There is no way he would even want me. Besides... I don't think he really wants me like that because I am his mother. Or does he? After last night I now really wonder." Mom then looked up and added. "Pull yourself together Vicky he'll be out here in just a moment if not on his way now."

Just as mom started to turn, I said, "good morning my sexy love." Wrapping my arms around her from behind before she could fully turn around to actually see me standing there watching and listening to her.

Mom had on her thin worn-out flannel housecoat that stopped one inch above her knees. My arms went around her trapping her tits by pressing them. I could feel her hard nipples poking into my arm through the material of her nightgown and housecoat. With our full body contact on her back and my front I knew she could feel my hard dick pressed between her butt cheeks with three layers of material between us. I knew that mom has no pantie or bra on when she has on her nightgown.

I leaned down and kissed mom's neck just under her earlobe and then with a blowing whisper into her ear, I said. "I believe you are better looking this morning than you were last night when I last saw you heading off to bed. What is your secret, my love?"

"Now you're joshing me! I just slept and woke up. Now if you want breakfast you best let me go! Although I do love this attention!" Mom tried to step away and turn at the same time but I held her tight to me. Then I felt mom press her butt back onto my hard cock and give it a little bit of a rub with her butt.

I placed one hand on mom's cheek to turn her head toward me some then I planted a loving kiss on her lips and put my other hand on her tit with my arm still across her chest. As we kissed each other, I gave the tit a squeeze and flexed my hips to make my dick slide up and down her butt crack, as she pressed her butt back onto me. "Mm!" she moaned into my mouth as we kept kissing.

I rubbed my one hand down from her face to her other tit and gave it a squeeze. Then I let her turn, keeping one hand on a tit and the other one rubbing down till I cupped her one butt cheek and gave it a squeeze. "Mm, baby! That feels good but it is supposed to be so wrong for a son to do this to his mother!" mom moaned out as we stopped kissing but kept our foreheads together like we were attached at the hairlines.

Mom looked into my eyes as I looked into her eyes. "I'm going to clarify something for you here and now. I love you as my mom and always will. I want us to have more than a mother, son relationship. Now if you are wanting to have more than a mother, son relationship with me. Just tell me so. Don't try to hide it from me or sneak around the bush about it. Just come out and tell me like the confident woman I know that you are."

With hesitation and still looking into my eyes mom finally said. "Let us eat breakfast first before I give you my answer."

"Okay. But you do not try to talk yourself out of telling me what you want. Talk yourself into telling me what you do want." Then I moved in for another kiss which we kissed each other as mom placed both hands behind my head till we separated from kissing.

As we slowly backed away from each other I held mom's hand and pulled it down onto my hard dick that had worked its way out the flytrap. "Mm! Ooo! Hot!" Mom moaned just before turning my dick loose and turned toward the fridge. "Coffee is made if you want some. Just help yourself." Then she bent over to look into the open fridge door.

I quickly reached down grabbing the hem of her housecoat and nightgown lifted them up and placed the head of my dick right between her butt cheeks and gave it a stroke up and down real quick. "WHAT!!" Mom shrieked standing up straight while turning to face me. "I was talking about helping yourself to a cup of coffee, not to help yourself to me!"

Laughing, as I said, "haha oh haha! You said to help yourself as you bent over here in front of me. I thought you meant to help myself to that sexy butt."

By the grin on mom's face, I knew she wasn't mad but I could tell she was a bit embarrassed about me seeing her bare butt. "I was talking about the coffee and you know it. Now go get you a cup of coffee and leave me alone or we'll never get breakfast and you will not know my answer till I do get breakfast. Besides, it is almost lunchtime and Betty will be here soon."

As mom and I were finishing up our last bites of breakfast, Betty knocked on the door and walked in before either mom or I could move away from the bar, where we sat and ate. When Betty saw us sitting at the bar with empty plates in front of us she asked. "Was I a bit too early? Should I leave and come back shortly?"

"No. No. We are finishing up our breakfast. Get yourself a cup of coffee from the pot there and go sit and relax some, while I get cleaned up in here and throw something on for the day." Mom said as she stood up gathering our empty plates. As soon as mom had the plates in the sink she headed off to the bedroom leaving me sitting there with my dick standing up out of my boxers under the bar top.

Lucky for me Betty was on the other side of the bar from me so she couldn't see my hard dick sticking out of the flytrap. As Betty sat down across from me she asked me. "So Henry? What do you think about Jim and John leaving your mother and me?"

"I think they are dumber than a box of mixed nuts. I believe they found the strap that holds the blinders on. They took them off and thought the field on the other side of the fence was greener than the one they were in. Now it is their loss and someone else's gain."

Betty sat there talking to me about John leaving her and I couldn't see why he would look elsewhere any more than I could figure out, why Jim would do the same to mom. Betty had what looked to be double D size tits and she always showcased them like she is doing now. Today she is wearing a pullover shirt with a plunging neckline that shows a lot of her cleavage, that I was having a very hard time taking my eyes off of. With the plunging neckline, and the way her tits moved with her movements, and her nipples poking out the material, I could tell she was braless. I was really needing mom to come and distract Betty long enough for me to make it to my bedroom without Betty seeing my hard-on. Which by the way is still sticking out the trapdoor of my boxers.

Soon mom came back in and got another cup of coffee. Mom usually drinks her third cup of coffee after she eats her morning meal. She got Betty to go into the living room to talk and drink their coffee. That is when I made my escape to my bedroom to put on a pair of jeans to mow the lawn.

I asked mom to put some tanning lotion on my back for me while I did my front side. I usually mow the lawn topless and I figured why should I change now with Betty being here. Besides she saw me topless sitting at the bar just moments ago.

When the lawnmower ran out of gas Mom came out of the house carrying a glass of ice tea. "Jim called about five minutes ago saying he would be here in an hour to pick up the lawnmower. Do you think you will be done by then?" mom asked me.

"I should be. The gas can is empty now. At least it is enough to finish the mowing before he gets here.

"I tried to talk him into leaving it here so we can keep the yard mowed here but he says you should have enough money to buy your own lawnmower saved up as long as you've 'been freeloading off us'. We then got into an argument over that. I told him you have paid more money than you needed to since you went to work at the company you're working for. He didn't want to hear that though. He cut me off with 'have the mower out when he gets here along with the weed eater' and then he hung up on me."

"He'll probably want to take the gas can too, since he's being a jerk over the lawnmower and weed eater! I'm not going to give him any money to refill it and you better not give him any for it either! I'll show him a freeloader if he wants me to!" I said in a very upset voice.

"Don't worry. I will not give him any money for anything. He owes us money the way I see it."

I finished off the ice tea and handed the empty glass back to mom saying, "Thanks for the tea and sorry I snapped at you."

"Don't worry about it. I understand that like me you're upset. Betty will be leaving here in a few. She doesn't want to be here when Jim shows up for the lawnmower."

"I don't blame her for that. When I finish I will want another glass of ice tea please."

"You got it, babe." Mom said, turning to walk back to the house. I stood and watched mom walk back to the house. She has this natural sexy swing to her butt when she walks and I love watching it swing. The dress she had put on was a summer dress with the wide elastic ruffled band across her tits. Walking out from the house the band had slid down some showing about half of mom's cleavage by the time she stopped in front of me. The hem of the dress stopped halfway between her knees and her butt and the little bit of breeze was blowing the skirt part of the dress around a little, as she walked across the back yard. As mom walked back across the yard to the house I saw her lift the top part of the wideband back up onto her tits better. The sun happened to be shining down in the right spot for me to see-through her dress letting me see her white pantie and space between her legs.

I went back to mowing the yard as mom went back into the house. I finished mowing the yard forty-five minutes later but I let the lawnmower run for another ten minutes before I shut it off. During those ten minutes, I fired up the weed eater and did some weed-eating with it. It took me another ten minutes after shutting off the lawnmower to finish weed eating the yard. I checked the gas in the lawnmower to see it had maybe just enough gas to drive the mower up into Jim's pickup. 'We'll see about the freeloader now. Once he gets here that is' I thought to myself. I'm the one that paid for the gas to mow the yard each month 'it is time for him to buy the gas for his own yard now'.

When I finished weed eating the yard mom brought out another glass of ice tea for me and said Betty had just left. I saw her leave while I was working around the front part of the house. After I finished drinking the glass of tea mom brought out to me I went in and took my shower to wash off all the grass cuttings. I walked out onto the porch where mom was sitting in the shade with a cold glass of ice tea. "Do you need a refill on that glass, my love?" I asked as I picked up my empty glass.

"No, let me get you one. Have a seat. I'll be right back."

"I can get it since I'm up and you're sitting."

"I'd feel better if you're sitting out here if Jim shows up rather than me sitting out here alone while you're refilling our glasses."

"Yeah speaking of which. I would hate to see what his two or three hours may look like, with it being over an hour now since he said he would be here 'in' that 'one hour'." I commented as I sat down.

Thirty-five minutes after I finished weed eating the yard Jim finally showed up. Jim checked the gas in the lawnmower to see it was near empty then said, "Get the gas can for me so that I can fill the mower up to drive it up into my pickup."

"If you can get gas out of an empty can go for it. I want to watch how it's done so that I can start saving myself more money and may make some money on the side too."

"What you used up all the gas I put into that can!?"

In a calm but stern voice, I said. "You mean the gas 'I'! Yes, I said 'I', put in that can! 'I always' put gas in the can every week, each month, just so you could run it out in the mower! Sounds like to me you are the 'freeloader' around here! You best get your ass off of this property with your precious lawnmower and I better not ever hear that you told anyone else that I am a freeloader! In my book you are the freeloader and I'm not afraid to tell you in your face as I just did! If I hear you tell someone I'm a freeloader again, your face will be the perfect picture to post on the internet and on posters all over town, of the 'freeloader' that you are! I will do it and if you don't believe me! Try it! You best get going and don't ever come around here again!"

As soon as Jim got his lawnmower loaded he got the gas can and tossed it into the back of his pickup with the lawnmower. As Jim backed out of the driveway mom walked up next to me and asked. "What is it that he has always been scared of you, it seems?"

"For one he knows from experience that I don't threaten a person. I make it a promise. The way grandpa taught me."

"The other thing. Was that the woman he is seeing now?"

"I would say the one in the middle more than likely was. The other one was just a kid from the looks of it."

"Come back to the house and I will fix us something to eat for a snack or lunch. Whichever you want to call it. You decide if we eat supper out, call for delivery, or eat in this evening. Or play it by ear?"

"Play it by ear," I answered.

While mom and I ate what was more like a snack mom told me what she and Betty had talked about. As mom cleaned off the table and put stuff away I grabbed two beers and opened them. I handed mom one as we sat back down to look out over the countryside mom asked. "Do you remember Joey Betty and John's oldest son?"

"Yes. He's what Four years older than me I think."

"Yes. She had him when she was quite young. Anyway, she is going to be moving out to go live with him in Texas somewhere. He's still single. He and John never really got along even though he is John's son just like he is Betty's."

"Yes, I know. Now, what about her moving?"

"She is going to go live with him the way you asked me to live with you this morning. Now don't go telling it to anyone. She doesn't need John to find it out any more than we would need Jim to find out about you and me. It could very well hurt Betty and us if it came out in the divorce courts."