I Thought I Would Know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes it could and you know of all people that I will not tell it. It sounds like you're beating around the bush about the question I posed to you this morning. I told you to tell me right out and not beat around the bush in telling me if you want more than a mother, son relationship." I said as I lay my hand down on her thigh right at the hem of her summer dress.

Laying her hand down on top of my hand and looking right into my eyes. "As long as no one finds out I would love to have more than just a mother, son relationship. We have to keep it inside the house more or less. Here in the backyard may be safe to show a few of our feelings toward each other. But out anywhere where we may run into someone we know we will have to keep it under wraps. That will be the part I won't like about it. Now if we were to find jobs elsewhere where we are not known to anyone around, then we can show our love more while out in public. Have you figured all of that out or just now realizing it now that I have mentioned it?"

"I already know all about that, my love. I had that figured out a long time ago. I've been looking and following the hiring and laying offs of other companies across the states including the company that Jim worked for and the one John worked for. I don't want to work for those two companies because they are out of my wheelhouse so to speak. I also don't want to be in that town now either. Anyway, it makes it easier to make a move if we need to or if we want to move depending on how it goes through the divorce court."

"Why did you start that before? Did you know Jim was cheating then?"

"No, I didn't know till shortly after you found out and told me that he was. I was doing it to maybe move to have a better income coming in for myself. By the way. I am only making twenty-five cents more than Jim makes where he works."

"Oh wow. Did he tell you how much he was making per hour?"

"No, I found out by checking out the company he works for. Now get back to my answer my love." I said looking back into mom's eyes again.

"I know it is wrong by law. At least the law and by everyone you may happen to talk to about incest. But last night and this morning it felt so right. So how is it wrong when it feels so right? I have asked myself that all night and all this morning. Then Betty comes along and says I should go for it with you as she is going to go for it with her oldest. So my answer this morning is the same as it is now. Henry, I want us to have more than just a mother, son relationship with you. I truly love you much more than just as my son."

I took mom into my arms and hugged her and kissed her on the cheek then said into her ear like a whisper. "I love you more and more each and every day. I will care for you, protect you, and do my husbandly duties to you, and for you, for the rest of our days." Then I gave her a kiss to seal my words of promise to her.

As mom and I slowed down on the kissing and then quit kissing, she said. "I will carry my wifely duties over to you now that Jim is not around for me to do the wifely duties for or to." She then leaned back in and we began kissing again to seal her words of promise to me.

Mom and I stopped the kissing after a short moment of kissing each other and having a thought I said. "To make sure we have no interruptions again like we had this morning and last night. Let's go across the Oklahoma, Texas, state line for the night and spend the night in a hotel down there?"

"You make it sound like a honeymoon as if we just got married?"

"Only if you were divorced already, we could go and have a wedding to be married," I said like it would be that easy which I knew it wouldn't be.

"No way would we be able to pull that off. If I take back my last name which is your last name we would be found out."

"Don't take back my last name right away. In Texas, it used to be that the woman had to take the blood test, not the guy. I believe it is still that way. Then all we would need is the Justice of the Peace to marry us. Then you'll have my last name back. All of that in one day."

"I'll think about that part after the divorce. As for tonight. What about the money for the drive down and the hotel as well as for the meal we'll need to eat?"

"I have it all covered. Don't worry your sexy little head off, my love."

"I better go change and pack an overnight bag for us."

"No need to change. Just pack an overnight bag. I'll throw on a clean shirt and pack my overnight bag and I'll be ready to go. You do the same or you may get left behind. You look sexy as all get out in that dress right now."

It took ten minutes for mom and me to pack an overnight bag each and load up into the car. One hour later we pulled into a hotel parking lot in front of the room that the hotel clerk assigned to us. "I'm going to check out the room and set the temp so that it will be ready for when we come back."

I reached into the back seat and got the two overnight bags and took them to the room. After setting the AC temp to cool it off more than the room was, I went back and got behind the wheel in the car. I drove mom to the central mall to let her shop for a few new outfits of her choosing.

While shopping in a few stores I helped mom pick out a couple of dresses and skirts in one store. I picked out some lingerie for mom to wear just for me. Mom picked out a new pair of shoes that would go with her new dresses. After shopping in a few more stores and buying a few more things we left the mall and drove to a restaurant across the street from the hotel. The whole time we shopped the stores at the mall, mom and I held hands till I had to have both hands to carry the shopping bags.

Back at the hotel I grabbed the shopping bags out of the car and put them in the room. I returned to the car and escorted mom to the hotel room. Once mom and I were in the room and the door shut behind us mom and I began kissing.

As Mom and I kissed each other I rubbed my hands up and down her back before sliding one hand around to the front side and began squeezing one of her tits. My other hand slid down and squeezed her butt cheeks. The first one then the other one while I also pulled her into me for her to feel my hard dick. My hard cock has been hard since before we left home.

As soon as I pulled mom into me for her to feel my hard-on through my jeans she slid her hand down in between us and grabbed a hold of my dick. As she began rubbing and squeezing my dick through my jeans we broke the kissing off and as she looked down at my hard cock. "Oh my! Is that all for me baby!?"

"Yes, it is, my love." I pulled the top of mom's summer dress down exposing her tits and giving them a squeeze. Looking and feeling her bare tits, first one then the other. "Your tits are so perfect! I have never seen tits so perfect looking before!" Mom's dress then landed on the floor all around her feet. I pushed the dress down over her hips and then pushed her pantie down to join the dress on the floor.

"Mm! It feels so good to have a man touch my tits and ass once again! It has been so long! 'Too long' to be precise! I hope you don't stop touching them."

"Don't worry about that. I'm a tit and butt man and baby, yours is perfect."

"Before we get too carried away here, I would like to take a shower and maybe try on one of those sexy outfits you bought me today." Mom said as she stepped out of the dress and pantie, around her feet.

"As long as you model it for me, my sexy love," I said, helping mom step out of the dress and pantie when she tried to step but got caught up in the pantie.

"Pick out the ones you want to see me in first while I shower and while you shower, I'll put them on for you to see when you come out of the shower."

"You were reading my mind sexy," I said, as I saw mom get this puzzling look as she began flipping through the few contents in her overnight bag. "What's wrong, my love.?" I asked knowing full well what was wrong with her bag.

"I swear I put a bra and a pantie in here that I had laid out on the bed at the house. But neither one of the two are in here now. In my thinking back as to my packing, I know I had them in here before closing up the bag and seeing nothing on the bed, before leaving the room."

"Yes, you had them in there. I took them out and tossed them in one of the trash cans at the mall. I think you deserve to have new ones to wear instead of those worn-out ones you've been wearing. As worn out as those were that I threw out, you might as well be going commando, which will have me turned on all of the time knowing that you are commando." I said giving her butt a squeeze along with a tit as I stepped up behind her.

"You almost sound like you're one of those men that wants his wife barefoot, necked, in the kitchen, and pregnant."

"Only if you want to have my baby in this sexy belly of yours," I said, giving her belly a little love tap then returning my hand back up onto a tit and giving it another squeeze.

"You're impossible! But I wouldn't have you any other way right now." Mom said turning to look at me and giving my dick a squeeze through my jeans. With a quick lovers kiss, mom then went into the room with the tub slash shower and toilet.

As I heard mom start the shower water I picked out a red sheer minidress with a full front button upfront. In the picture on the packaging, the bottom button was at the belly button and the top button was right between the tits, on a smaller breasted woman than my mom is. The size matched the size of the dress mom picked out at the first store we stopped to shop in. The woman that helped me out at the store where I bought the minidress said, 'the dress would fit several sizes of women'. I had also shown the sales clerk the dress size before she told me it would fit mom.

Mom finished her shower and stepped out with one of the hotel's terry cloth bathrobe on with the belt tie loosely tied around her. I showed mom what I picked out for her to model for me when I get done with my shower.

I walked in and took my clothes off and took my shower. I took the other terry cloth bathrobe and put it on when I finished showering. I loosely tied it around me like mom had done when she finished her shower.

Walking back out, I saw mom sitting on the foot of the bed with the new red sheer minidress on, that I had picked out for her to model. I could see her nipples and areolas through the material and the top button was right between her tits, still letting a lot of cleavage showing like I kind of figured it would do. Mom sat with her legs crossed at the knees which hid her hairy mound. The bottom button at the top of her belly button by one inch. The hem was hanging on each side of her thighs and resting on the bed behind her. "I am so glad I picked that out for you, my sexy love."

"Oh you do, do you? You like seeing your old mom in her all-natural state?"

"Yes, I do. Now that the first question is answered. As for you, being old is false. You are a very beautiful woman that I love very much and you look as young as Miss Loren. One of the women that work in the company's office. You're just far better looking to me than she is. Oh to answer the question about seeing my young mom in her all-natural state. I love seeing you in your all-natural form. You are built so perfect looking that I cannot keep my eyes off you. Now if you were to look in the right place you will see that I speak the truth because you also turn me on like no other woman does or can."

"Yes, I can see you're loving what you see. It's sticking out where the robe comes together in the front down there." Mom said putting her hand on my hard cock and giving it a gentle squeeze then a slow stroke from base to tip.

"Mm! That does feel good, my sexy love!" I moaned pulling mom up off the bed to see her better. "How about I sit down while you model your outfit for me. I want to see all of you in it before I take it off of you." The hem of the shirt came to the bottom edge of her butt in the back leaving her bush in an upside-down V in the front.

Mom then backed up one step as I sat down in the same spot she had been sitting. Mom then did a sexy little wiggle with her hips, then she pushed her hips off to the side with her hand on the hip that was higher up and outward. After holding that pose for like three seconds she then shifted her hips the other way and put her other hand on that hip. Holding that pose for like three seconds as well before she stood and in a sexy wiggle like turn she then stuck one leg out to the side and looked over her shoulder at me. After holding that pose for the same amount of time she then drew her leg in and stuck her other leg out and looked over her other shoulder. Seconds later she stuck her butt out toward me and moved it around in a circle as a belly dancer does. Once her butt was sticking out toward me again she turned around with a sexy little wiggle again and then stuck her butt out behind her and moved her hips around in a circle twice while facing me. Then she did the walk to the front door of the room with her hips swinging side to side. She struck another pose as models do at the end of the runway. Then she turned and did the same kind of walk back toward the bathroom door then stopped and struck another pose. Then she did the same walk back to stop and turn then pose in front of me. While she held that same pose she looked into my eyes, "Do you want me to model another outfit for you?"

I took off the hotel rob and took a hold of mom's hand as I stood up. I began unbuttoning the buttons down the front of the shirt. When I unbuttoned the last button at the bottom I placed my hands on each side of her belly button just under the material where the front comes together. I then slid my hands up her belly to her tits and over her nipples then up and outward toward her shoulders. I then slid the shirt on off her shoulders and down her arms letting the shirt then slide down and off her arms and hands.

With both of us now nude at the same time together in the same room unlike any other time in our entire lives I picked mom up in my arms like she was my bride. I walked around to the side of the bed and gently laid her down on the bed kissing her. While we kissed I climbed in on top of mom putting my knees between her legs as she opened them up for me. I lay on top of her for three seconds kissing before I rolled us both over to put her on top.

Mom had both arms and hands around and under my head, as I had my arms wrapped around her. Mom raised her head up some and looked into my eyes, and then I said to her. "I so want to make love to you the way you should have love made to you. I have carried you to the first bed in which I hope you will want to make love to me. When we get home I will carry you to the bed we will continue to make love in as well as have some wild sex in as we so wish to have when we so wish. Now if you are not willing and wanting to go down this pathway of a journey with me, now is your chance to get up off this bed and walk around to the other side of this bed. Do not crawl across to the other side. You get up and walk around to the other side if this is not what you want."

"As wrong as this is supposed to be, I don't want to be right. Because to me, this is right by the way it feels." Mom then began kissing me on the lips then the cheeks from my mouth to my jaw and on down my neck to my chest. She kissed and licked me all the way down to the base of my ever so hard dick. She kissed, licked, slurped, and even sucked my dick into her mouth.

I could not believe my mom was acting like she worshiped my dick with the very first kiss she gave it at the base, and then all the way up to the tip. After letting mom suck and lick my cock for close to one minute I said. "You act like you worship my dick, love."

Mom stopped sucking my dick long enough to say. "I have not seen a dick this big before. That includes your dad's dick as well. Hell Jim's was maybe half an inch shorter than your dad was. But this one baby is the biggest out of them all. I want to make sure you keep bringing this big beautiful cock back to me and not into some other woman till after I am dead and gone from here." She then went back to licking and sucking my cock as if she was worshiping it.

In a very short time, "if you keep that up you're going to have me cumming into your sexy hot mouth."

(slurp pop) "Good!" (slurp, slurp pop) I want your cum!" (slurp, slurp pop) "In my mouth!" (slurp, slurp, slurp).

"Oh fuck! I am about to cum!" mom began speeding up with the sucking and bobbing her head up and down on my dick. "Here it comes! I'm cumming!!" shooting cum into mom's mouth.

Mom kept the head of my dick in her mouth and when I finally shot the last rope of cum into her mouth, she began sucking my dick again. Just as the head was about to get too sensitive to be sucked on any more, she quit sucking but kept her hand on my dick and looked up into my eyes. "How was that for our first time babe?"

"Amazing as all get out! You looked so sexy and hot with my dick in your mouth! That was so unforgettable! I will cherish this moment for the rest of my life. I hope you have more to give in the future. But first I need to show you the same kind of love to your pussy as you did to my dick. Now lay down here and let me have a taste of your honey, my love." I said as we switched places.

I climbed back up over mom when she got laid down on her back and began kissing her cheek and jawline to her earlobe, and then down her neck to her shoulder. I continued on down onto her chest and kissed my way around her tit before sucking in her nipple and giving it a little light nibble and a pull with my teeth then letting it go. I kissed my way from that tit to the other tit and did the same to that second tit and nipple as I did with the first one. "Oh, babe! That feels so good! It has been so long since anyone has done that to me! You're making me wet and wanting you even more! Please keep it up and give me your cock in my pussy!!"

I kissed and licked my way down from mom's tit to her belly button. I kissed and licked all around her belly button and stuck my tongue into her buttonhole causing her to jerk and say. "That tickles hehehe!"

I then kissed my way down to mom's bush and pulled and rubbed her pubic hair kissing my way down to her split. I then licked up and down each of her outer lips next to her inner thighs. After licking both of her outer pussy lips twice I then licked from the bottom of her pussy slit up toward the clit and pulled away before licking her clit. I then held her pussy lips apart with my fingers as I licked between her lips a few times. "Oh, baby! Please quit teasing me! Fuck, you are driving me wild with anticipation!" I then licked up between her lips to her clit and gave it a tongue lashing before sucking her clit into my mouth and giving it a real light scrape with my teeth and stuck a finger into her pussy hole at the same time. "OHFUCK!!" as I stuck a second finger into her, she screamed out in one word.

I kept sucking mom's clit and licking her pussy and even kept finger fucking her with two fingers. "Oh fuck baby! No one has made me cum like that before! Where did you learn to do that to a woman!?! Oh, fuck what are you doing to me!? I'm about to cum aga...nnn!! Cumming!!" I got a mouth full of her pussy juices and my face even got soaked as I kept licking and sucking her pussy and clit.

Shortly mom clamped her legs together trapping my head between her inner thighs while I kept sucking her clit and licking her pussy and clit. After holding her legs together with my head trapped between them for a minute, she spread her legs back out and began pushing my head away from her and trying to back crawl away from me. "Stop it is too much! I need you to fill up my pussy now! Come on get up here and get yourself in me! I need you to fuck me with your big ass cock!"