I Thought I Would Know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this time I realized that my dick didn't go totally soft after cumming in mom's mouth minutes ago. Shortly after I began eating mom's pussy out my dick had hardened back up and now it was fully hard and raring to do some fucking as soon as possible.

I climbed back up over the top of mom and as I did, she took my dick in hand and guided it to her pussy opening as I continued to climb on up. "Are you sure about letting me have your pussy from now on?"

"Yes!" mom answered like she was gritting her teeth. "I also want your big cock from now on! You can have my pussy anytime as long as I can have your dick anytime I want it! Now fucking, fuck me already!"

With those words, I slid my dick into mom's pussy slowly, "fuck mom you're so tight!"

"That's because you're so big. Oh, fuck me! Are you all the way in yet!?"

"No. You have about one or two inches to go yet to have all of me in you." I then began slowly pulling my dick outward from mom's pussy.

"No! Push in not out!"

"Just hold on a moment. I couldn't go in anymore, you're so tight." After pulling out two or three inches I then slid back inward getting half of what wouldn't go in anymore to go in this time. I repeated the outward movement and then back inward sticking all of my cock into mom's pussy to the hilt and then I stopped and let it rest.

"Is it all the way in me now?" Mom asked looking into my eyes like she was a bit scared that there was more to go or afraid she couldn't take it all.

"Yes, I am all in, my love. How does it feel? And do you like it?"

"Oh, babe! It feels great! I love it! Please let it stay right where it is for a moment to let me get used to you. Oh, man! You are touching places in me, no other man has ever touched before. From the feel of things in me down there, you are the perfect fit. It is like you were built to fit in me like this which to me it confirms the fact you and I are meant to be together like this from now on. You're the soul-mate that was intended for me to be with the rest of my life."

"Yes, it does the same for me too. I have always felt you were my soul-mate for a long time now."

Mom wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down into a kiss with a flexing of her hips. I took that flexing as a sign for me to begin sliding my dick in and out of her pussy but slowly.

In a very short time, we found our rhythm meeting each other with an inward stroke and then an outward stroke. As mom and I met each other with each inward and outward stroke with my dick and her pussy we continued to kiss each other as well.

After a few strokes in and out I began kissing mom's jawline again, down to her neck, and then down to one tit as one hand reached up and squeezed the other tit. "Mm! Oh, babe! I was so in need of this! Please don't stop loving me this way. I have never been loved like this before. Not even by your dad or Jim. You're my one and only from now on. Please don't ever leave me, baby... OH, BABY!! I'm about to cum!!" Mom cried out before going on screaming, "I'M CUMMING!! DON'T STOP!! YES, YES, YES!!"

I could feel mom's pussy juices soaking my dick and balls. Mom was so wet and yet still so tight in her pussy that I couldn't believe it. After I kissed, licked, and sucked as well as squeezed, both tits and nipples, I kissed my way back up to mom's mouth. All this while I still slid my dick inward and outward from mom's pussy and she was meeting my strokes with her strokes.

After some time of mom and I fucking each other at a steady rhythm I felt the need to speed up to reach that high cloud that feels so darn good in times like these. I began speeding up slowly as the need became even greater till mom finally said to me. "Fuck me, baby! I need you to fuck me faster! I am about to cum baby!"

I speeded up like mom had asked me to, and said. "Yes, I need to cum too! I am going to claim this hot wet tight pussy as mine from now on, by filling it up with my cum!"

"Yes, baby! Cum in my pussy and claim it as yours! I have cum all over your cock to claim it as mine, now claim what is yours, baby! OH! I'm cumming again!!"

Feeling mom's tight vaginal muscles tighten up more again on my dick as she cum again, was the trigger that set my dick into cumming. As mom's vagina muscles kept squeezing my dick as she kept cumming I shot rope after rope of cum into her pussy with each squeeze.

When mom and I finally did quit cumming and was able to get our breath back to a more normal breathing mom used her arms and pulled me down, with her legs still wrapped around me and locked onto my back, and kissed me.

After mom and I kissed some with my dick still stuck in her pussy, even though it was somewhat soft, mom said. "Henry... I thought I would know when a man that is supposed to be my husband... I thought I would know if he was cheating on me. I now know that not every woman will always know, including me. You may be my son and my lover as one and the same. I... Will... Cut... Your... Dick... Off... If you ever... I... Find out... You have... Cheated... On me. Like your dad and Jim have done to me..."

"Don't worry mom. Vicky. I will not ever cheat on you. If ever you find another woman in our bed with me you better sow up her pussy so she cannot ever use it again as well. I say that because it will mean that she climbed in with me while I was sleeping after having the best loving sex there is with you, my love."

"Oh? It was that good huh?"

"Yes, it was that... GRRRREAT! As Tony, the tiger says in the ads on tv." I then rolled us over to put mom on top of me.

"Jim will never know that I cheated on him now that he was the first one to cheat. At least by me anyway. You better not tell it."

"Oh no! This is between you and me and no one else. It is none of their business anyway. I don't kiss and tell."

"Then we better kiss so you won't tell. Hehe." Mom then leaned back down into me and we kissed for a few minutes.

The next thing I knew I was waking up with mom's head on my chest, her hand laying across a part of my chest that her head wasn't touching. Her one leg was draped over me with my dick trapped between it and me. Oh, and the sun was starting to rise up in the East. To me, 'this is how we lovers need to wake up every morning'.