I Told Him to Kiss My Ass Pt. 03

Story Info
Big Mike decides me losing my virginity should be shared.
3.2k words
4.54
15.7k
12

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,698 Followers

I sat waiting for my wife to decide on what would be best for me to wear. Looking into the mirror, I saw a pretty woman staring back at me, me who once was a man, well, at least I was a male. And here I sit, painted up and looking like a very cute hooker.

"I've got it johnnie," Cin gleefully handed me a garter belt and hose. "Put these on while I try to pick the right top and shoes for you."

"What about underwear, you know, panties? What about slacks or a skirt? Anything."

"That's not what Big Mike wants baby. Tonight is going to be special and Big Mike is going to record it so you'll always have a copy to remember this occasion."

"More blackmail," I thought.

"That still doesn't explain why I'm not permitted to wear anything to cover myself."

Cindy sighed as if I was putting pressure on her. "Look, Big Mike told me that he wants the world to know that you're not a real woman. The garter belt frames your ass nicely. But it also leaves your little dick exposed so people will know when you're begging to be fucked that you're a male, a homo."

More of Big Mike's exertion of his power over me.

Maybe I could have fought it. Maybe I could have said "no way I'm doing this." But since I pledged myself to Big Mike's cock, I feel that I belong to something greater than me. Greater than my marriage to Cindy. I am witness to the Alpha Male, a real man with a real man's cock and the way he uses that cock to bring those like me and Harry, Cindy and Doris to our knees in slavish devotion.

That Big Mike, a crude, boastful, boorish man had asked me to join those already married to his cock allowed me to be something of value to him. I was unable to resist it and in the final analysis, I am unable to resist Big Mike. He knows I am his and I know that I would do most anything to please him if for no other reason, access to my cock husband.

I know that should I fail him in anyway, Big Mike could and most probably would toss me aside for a more pliable, more obedient cock sucker.

I know Big Mike uses me as a way that makes him feel superior and the things he has me do in front of others, including my wife are to show off his masculinity, his machismo. He is right to denigrate me and those like me. For Big Mike and other men, real men, abuse of sissies is an important part of their ego boost.

But it's not all Big Mike. I not only go along with his abuse, I wallow in it. A real man saw something in me that he could mold into someone useful to his needs. Big Mike filled a void in me I didn't know was there until he showed me. To be his cock sucker, his cuckold husband who delivers my wife to him for the sole purpose of sex is my way of accepting his authority over me. A way to show my respect for a real man.

Sucking Big Mike's cock means more to me than the reward of a tummy filled with his potent seed. Wearing panties is a small price to pay to have access to my cock husband. It's right that I do these things, wear these things, suck his cock. Big Mike is a real man and I, simply am not a man at all. But on my knees, sucking Big Mike's cock, I am at peace knowing that is where I belong, where I have worth as a human. I can honestly say that with that big cock in my mouth I feel more alive than I ever have.

It is safe to say that me being a wife to Big Mike's cock means more to me than my being husband to Cindy. I can give Big Mike's cock orgasms; orgasms that I was never able to give Cindy.

Call me cock sucker if you want. I can only acknowledge the truth. I am proud of my ability to bring pleasure to a real man.

"But what am I going to wear on the way,?" I whined to Cindy.

"Your rain coat silly. Here, let's see how these look on your feet."

Cindy brought me a pair of platform shoes right out of the 1970's. The platform was clear acrylic under black patent leather. Fucking things had to be 5" high. "I can't walk in these," I told my wife.

"You can and you will cock sucker."

"That not what I meant. I was trying to tell you that I will have a difficult time walking in these."

"You'll figure it out. Now please stop bitching."

I was going to tell her that I wasn't bitching but she wasn't listening to me. No. My wife was concentrating on what she would wear to Big Mike's.

When she was done getting, ready my wife inspected her work. "Very nice." She posed in front of the full length mirror admiring herself. "I look every bit the slut Big Mike likes," she said to me.

Cin was wearing her extremely short red leather mini-skirt and sheer white blouse. A gust of wind, the right lighting, a slight bend would show off her considerable charms.

"You have a natural slutty look about you too, baby," she smiled. "You were made for cocks. Cocks, baby boy. Big hard cocks with cum filled balls, but tonight you will give yourself to Dick. Tonight, you will cross a line from which you'll never come back. Once you feel Harry's dick in that fat ass pussy of yours, you'll be addicted. Addicted to dick," she laughed at her own comment.

It seemed the walk to Big Mike's took longer than usual. Maybe that's because I stumbled a few times before getting the hang of those platform shoes. Or maybe it was nerves. I can't say for sure but I was greatly relieved when we finally arrived.

"Leave the coat on johnnie," Big Mike instructed. "You and Harry get the fuck to work. We're hungry over here."

"Yes sir," I smiled at Big Mike.

Harry and I hurried off to prepare dinner and drinks for Big Mike, Cindy, and Doris.

I liked the pink romper Harry was wearing. It was cute and looked sexy the way half his bottom hung out from under the legs of the too small garment. His nice dick made a sexy bulge in front. This night his make-up was less goth. A slutty red mascara that matched his lipstick gave him a very sexy appearance.

"Why not take your coat off johnnie,?" Harry asked after we snuck a kiss in the kitchen.

I opened my coat flashed him before buttoning it back up.

"Wow. You look so fuckable johnnie. But why no panties?"

"Cindy said that Big Mike decided I didn't need any," I said as I put the steaks under the broiler.

Big Mike and our wives ate and talked as Harry and I waited on them. He and I were sort of eased into subservient roles beginning with doing chores for Big Mike. When we're permitted to be in his presence, Harry and I serve Big Mike and his ladies who sometimes happen to be our wives. We have been called upon to serve Big Mike and other guests from time to time.

It wasn't too steep a price to pay for the privilege of being able to watch and participate when Big Mike bedded them. Even at his 50 plus years, Big Mike's sexual appetite is insatiable.

So it was no surprise when, after clearing the table and doing the dishes we joined the trio as Big Mike was enjoying a tandem blow job from Cindy and Doris.

"Lose the coat, cock sucker."

"Yes sir," I said to Big Mike as I hung my coat in the closet. My appearance was greeted with snorts and chuckles from all but Harry.

The doorbell chimed and I was told by Big Mike to answer it. "Like this sir?"

His snarl was enough to convince me I'd better do as I was told.

There was three more people to witness my de-flowering. Two men and a rather rough looking female. The two men looked to carrying professional video equipment. The woman had with her a black satchel. She was wearing baggy jeans, a wife-beater T-shirt and what looked like combat boots. Her appearance screamed butch.

Doris and Cin had made no effort to get up off their knees. They just kept tonguing Big Mike's cock which was sticking out of his fly.

"Must be the one getting fucked one guy said to the other nodding in my direction and they both laughed.

"Bill, Joe, how are you guys,?" Big Mike greeted them. "And look at you darling. You've never looked so fine Dannie."

"Fuck you," she said grinning at Big Mike. "Looks like you have a couple new cunts."

Big Mike introduced his friends all around with the exception of Harry and I. We were off preparing drink orders.

When the drinks were served Big Mike announced that tonight was going to be special. "Bill and Joe are professional videographers. They will be documenting johnnie being fucked for the first time. I have a surprise for you and Harry but that's for when we're done."

"Dannie will be doing a scene with Doris and Cindy. She's a pro at making sluts do her bidding. The guys will be recording that too."

Our wives started to protest but Big Mike told them to go along or move on.

The video equipment was set up in the living room. Lights, sound equipment in the form of a boom. These guys were indeed pros.

"First things first," Mike Big said. "I'm the director of this here video and you cock suckers will do as directed. Understood?"

"Yes sir," Harry and I out in unison.

"Bill, I want you to get in close as johnnie introduces himself to the audience. You, cock sucker, get on your knees and face me. Yeah, like that. Get more light on this faggot. Are we streaming?"

Joe nodded in the affirmative.

"Good. Now cock sucker, introduce yourself."

I tried not to squint as the bright light hurt my eyes. "I'm johnnie. I'm married to Cindy who is one of Big Mike's many lovers. I am also married to Big Mike's cock."

Laughter broke out among the newest guests and Big Mike halted production. After conferring with Bill and Joe, it was decided to leave the laughter in.

"Fuck it," Big Mike decided. This is live anyway. That shit adds to the realism. Proceed cock sucker."

I completed my soliloquy, including my name and address. I was smiling as directed explaining that I was there of my own free will because Big Mike has decided that I lose my virginity.

"Say it in English cock sucker."

"I'm here to get fucked in my ass pussy. Was that okay sir?"

Big Mike ignored me and directed Harry to kneel beside me. "Okay Harriet the cock sucker, introduce yourself to your audience."

"Harriet? Excuse me sir but..."

"Shut the fuck up cock sucker. If I call you Harriet, you'll be Harriet. If I call you two Harriets, you'll be two Harriets. Got that?"

"Yes sir," Harry sighed.

"I've got a title for this video Big Mike."

"What is it, Dannie?"

"Oddie and Harriet."

It took several minutes for the laughter to die down before production began again.

I undressed Harry and sucked his dick until it was hard. Harry then positioned me so that I faced one camera while the other more mobile moved about to get the real close-ups.

"Bet this cunt screams," Joe said to no one in particular.

My little boner was already leaking when Harry placed his cock at my opening. "Tell the camera and Harriet what you want cock sucker."

"Fuck me, Harriet. Put your dick in me and take my cherry."

The girls could be heard laughing in the back ground.

I could be heard grunting in pain in the fore ground. Harry tried to be gentle but it hurt none the less.

"Push out johnnie. It won't hurt so much that way."

Harry was right. I struggled through the initial pain not screaming as Joe said I would.

The fucking started to feel nice, then better. I moved my bottom back to meet Harry's thrusts.

The camera caught all the action of my rocking forward and back, forward and back enjoying the fullness of Harriet's dick.

"Okay good," Big Mike said. "Now flip the cock sucker over on her back and fuck the little cock sucker like the mother fucking sissy she is."

I could see the roving camera pan my face as I looked up. It would be later that I would see the wanton lust in my face.

Harry fucked me for 10 or 12 minutes before asking Big Mike where he should cum.

"Put it in her ass," he directed.

"Hey Dannie," Big Mike called out. "How many viewers are online?"

"!,573 Mike. At $25.00 per computer, that's almost $40,00 we're clearing from this shit."

Before I registered what was going on, Harry announced his orgasm and pumped his load up my boi pussy.

He moaned and I squealed as I came with him. I later learned that my orgasm was not uncommon and was caused by the pressure on my prostate.

"And that's a wrap," Big Mike ordered.

The lights went dim and Joe was heard telling the people online that the next show would start in a few minutes.

"Go clean yourselves up," Big Mike told Harry and I.

Harry helped me up from the floor and we walked to the bathroom. His sperm trickled out of my bottom and I hurried to sit on the commode before I made a mess in Big Mike's house. A mess I'd have to clean up.

The next show consisted of my wife, Doris, and Dannie.

Harry's wife and Cin both undressed themselves before presenting themselves to Dannie. Then the dyke had them remove her clothes.

Cellulite dimpled Dannie's fat thighs and broad ass. Her belly almost hung down to her pussy which was covered with a thick, wiry nest of tangled hair. Her tits were huge with a big areola but tiny nipples. Her legs and arm pit were unshaven to complete the gross package that was Dannie.

The videographer panned in close as Doris was told to suck Dannie's big dimpled ass while Cindy was slobbering over Dannie's fat hairy twat.

I could tell that Cin was not enjoying her role. I could smell the nasty pussy from 15 feet away where I sat with Harriet.

The show soon became a D/s scene where Dannie used a cat o nine she pulled from the satchel she brought with her. Our wives lay side by side with their heads on the floor with their asses raised to accept the punishment Dannie was doling out.

Both women began to squirm when Dannie had them roll onto their backs and present their shaved pussies for more punishment from the whip welding bull dyke.

Lash after lash produced whining and wailing from the two women who both began to thrust their wet cunts up at the cat o nine.

Just as it seemed Doris and Cin were about to climax, Dannie stopped and pulled a large black double headed dildo from her bag of tricks.

"Fuck yourselves bitches," she said tossing the dildo to the floor beside them.

Leaning back on their hands with the dildo in them, we watched our wives humping the imitation cock as Dannie stood over them. The monitor showed close-up of the women's faces as they shared multiple orgasms evidenced by the moans and grunting coming from both Cindy and Doris.

When they'd finally had enough fucking, Dannie ordered them to pull the dildo out, exchange ends and use their mouths to clean each other's fluids from the black rubber phallus.

Then they were summoned to Big Mike to suck his big beautiful cock together. It was a very arousing sight to watch our wives groveling after that wonderful cock. I saw on the monitor that Big Mike's face was not captured by the video cameras. He was incognito in this broadcast.

I reached down to hold Harriet's hard dick and began to masturbate him. He took mine in his soft hand and reciprocated. We were seen by Big Mike who told us to come close to get in the scene. He had us in a 69, sucking each other as our wives, not 2 feet away sucked his cock.

Even in my heat of passion I heard Big Mike tell his audience that the two homos blowing each other are married to the two sluts slobbering all over his cock.

The humiliation was too much for me. I came in Harriet's mouth just before he pumped a delicious load into mine.

The climatic scene was when Big Mike stood up, his face still out of the scene, and jacked his magnificent cock, cumming all over the faces of our wives. After video recording Harriet and I licking his sperm from their faces, Big Mike announced, "That's a wrap."

"How many viewers this time Joe,?" Big Mike queried his pal.

"We got another 207 Big Mike. That brings the total to 1,780 with the take being $44,500.00 even.

Neither Harriet nor I had the temerity to ask if we would get any of the money.

"Cock sucker johnnie," Big Mike summoned me to him. "Leave the coat here. Harriet, take your fuck toy to his home."

"Like this Big Mike,?" he asked pointing out my lack of clothing.

"Just like that. My bitches here have some work to do taking care of Joe and Bill. I think Dannie wants her gash kissed some more too. They'll be home tomorrow."

I huddled close to Harry trying to hide and at the same time shielding my body from the cool night breeze. Harry put his arm over my shoulder and I wrapped mine around his waist.

We finally made it to my door. "Care for a drink or something Harry?"

We both had a scotch and discussed the evening's event. Funny, neither one of us was upset that we had been aired online for all to see. "Our lives are no longer our own johnnie," Harry sighed.

"I wonder what, if any, the ramifications will be," I said quietly.

"You and I will never be thought of as individuals johnnie. Like it or not, we will be considered a pair."

I rose from my seat and walked to Harry. I took his hand in mine and whispered, "I like that, Harriet. Now come to bed with me and fuck your woman once more."

"This time in private," he said. We both laughed as we made our way upstairs to my bedroom.

I hope you readers enjoyed this follow-on chapter. As always, your comments and emails are encouraged.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,698 Followers